It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspected 2012 DNA Change?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaAnuOmega

Frequency is the answer everything has a frequency (vibration).
Its a fact that scientist use the 528hz to repair DNA!

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Hmmm this is very interesting.
I ACTUALLY didn't know that we would be in the centre of the universe in 2012.

However, i do believe that there is SOMETHING dark and sinister going on concerning the changing of our DNA... how or why it's happening i'm not exactly sure. But i know DNA is VERY important in the grand scheme of things and some "people" want to change our DNA and some other "people" want to prevent this from happening...

I also believe around this time of 2012, or generally around the next decade, something MAJOR will cause the poles to shift, to reverse. This could possibly have something to do with the fact that our planet will be so near a supermassive blackhole around this time. This will change the world like we've never seen, MANY people will die. The human race will go back to the very basics of living. And we'll start over, only with far greater knowledge of our higher spritual selves etc.

This is just my opinion tho

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
are you saying that "bam!" on dec 21 2012, everybody's dna changes all of a sudden, and every one is all enlightened in the blink of an eye, all at once, with no preparation, no deep emotional work, growth etc..

that lends the idea towards a very hectic, chaotic aftermath.

what about the school bus driver who's dna all of a sudden swaps up to higher levels as he's crossing an intersection?
crane operator?
nuclear plant engineer? (doh!)

don't you think it would be a slower.. "ramping up?" type situation?
that possibly peaks at 2012?

and IF "higher ups" don't want people panicking or even KNOWING about it.. they'd probably scoff at evidence and/or call people reporting symptoms of it... "crazy" or "incongruent with common thought" ..right? (latter label equating sanity in MY book if you ask me)

enter.. Morgellons Syndrome.

people's dna IS changing.

hexagon crystals making up dull-glitter-type skin-coating
nerves-gone-wild.. creating "crawling" sensations..
near-narcoleptic fatigue
incredibly sore joints
massive "swelling" or "growing" sensation in the center of skull /forehead
transparent, moving silicon/high density polyethylene fibers exiting skin lesions.

it's not as if the body is being "eaten"

it's as if it's being...

replaced.

metamorphosis sometimes just isn't very pretty to watch.

www.morgellons.org

educate yourself.

it's bigger than you want to believe.

-

[edit on 7-5-2008 by prevenge]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I was just reading your thread on Morgellons when it reminded me of this thread that I did. I wa going to link to it, but looks like you beat me here.

I do find it interesting o think about this link bettween the DNA and Morgellons.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaAnuOmega
I would like to know what will change our existing DNA? Since DNA is a chemical, we would need another chemical to be introduced in order to change our existing DNA. Cosmic radiation will not alter our DNA, we would need some magic potion in order to change our DNA for radiation alone cannot alter our chemical makeup.

some are saying..

that when everybody's DNA jumps up to 12 helixes..

they wouldn't shed any skin.. nothing would fall off their body or in their bed sheets.
they wouldn't have not ONE blemish or lesion opening during the process?
they wouldn't feel changes within their skin.. movement of something else growing into place?
they wouldn't feel aches and pains?
they wouldnt feel incredibly tired from the entire change of DNA throguh the entire body?
and they could think completely clearly and sharp throguh the entire process?

are they sure they haven't just glorified the metamorphosis process a bit?

what WOULD .. your entire body's DNA changing from 2 to 12 helixes .. feel like..
and .. what would / wouldn't you see?

i think i've made my point.

you're seeing the exact phenomena ... of what WOULD happen.

In morgellons syndrome.

please view this thread link here..for some connecting-of-the-dots
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

-

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reading about this laymans termed illness.... it is nothing that is 'progressive' of developing into something wonderful or better or something that has better abilities to survive. What has slow open lesions, thread like things comming out of the body, and aches and pains. What is wrong with you people. Evolving according to science is a means of trying to adapt to change. Many things do not survive to make more of themselves. It is a thinning out process. Man has destroyed this by keeping the weak and helping the sick and aiding the infertile. I am not saying that it is bad to do these things on a humanitarian scale but it allows genetic weaknesses to keep rolling along. If God wants to change us He says it will be done in a blink of an eye .. not a long drawn out painful morph.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackCash
The Cardio Stress Test came back negative, as well as the pictures that they took of my heart. They had no explination of the pains that I have been having.

The coolest thing that I got out of the whole ordeal is a letter to the airlines(I'm flying on a trip tomorow) saying that I am radioactive, because of the treatment.

But still, I don't know why I'm having chest pains near my heart.

I'm 28 now and since last year I'm having chest pains near my heart too.
I don't know what it is. Exact same thing.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I feel there is a change coming to our world,i do not know what it is but at times i feel great power and strength within myself,and this is physical strength like i can control anything around me even the atmosphere,i feel i am the only one alive today who can totally change our future, but i have been waiting for my body to come inline with my mind which i feel is starting to happen,therfore i do believe in the D.N.A change.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
You know what i think guys and gals?

we're all becoming something like superheroes in comics/movies have become.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Our DNA will not change at all, it will start function in a normal way and in full capacity, actually what we call enlighttened being are using his DNA in a full way.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I've been having my own bizarre symptoms and have changed my diet a few times. Some of this was supposedly similar to fibromyalgia.

www.mayoclinic.com...

Some chest pains and tenderness under the breast bone heart pains and palpitations etc. Carpal tunnel symptoms, raynaud's.

www.mayoclinic.com...

I had to almost eliminate sugars and now more recently most carbs except oatmeal with real maple syrup.

I've also been trying to adjust my PH level which seems to be erratic as well as my blood pressure.

I had tried a vegan diet and thought I was gonna die. And have now eliminated practically all veggies especially lettuce and salad greens that seemed to painfully stall my intestines were it felt like sand or glass.

I eliminated salicylates

www.sixwise.com...

Since some news reports have recently mentioned how water supplies are recycled and many pharmaceuticals are presesnt in small quantities, I have to wonder about medical wastes from hospitals and drug resistant bacterias and viruses.

Gulf war syndrome and mad cow etc. So,it's probably in our drinking water and bottled water and processed foods. Many foods are coming from China and no doubt most retaurant foods especially oriental.

en.wikipedia.org...

sea food and neurotoxins**

en.wikipedia.org...

There's also been mention of Chagas infecting the blood supply at one point also.

www.cdc.gov...

Many people from south america might be infected and the bug that carries it may also be coming here.

The one thing is, is that this doesn't yet seem to be epidemic as if it's genetically selective.

I have my doubts it's due to some magnetic shift and 2012 but it could have been locked in the polar ice that's now melting and getting into our food chain.**

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
hi DNA change ....has any one reseached the red rain of india ?
also as nibiru passes we will recieve a layer of red dust we would be breathing it drinking it ..
has anyone reseached the double helix in our DNA it looks like we had a sudden change before , and we have certainly survived before though i believe at one point in history our numbers may have been as low as a couple of thousand ,
I would like to know if any further reseach has been done on the origin of o rh neg blood , as it is the only blood that can not be cloned , and interestingly the only blood that can be interenationally transfused , although people carrying this blood group can only recieve the same
is this a genetic mutation ???
I personally think we are in for a rough ride but that the survivors will inherit greater understanding , poverty breeds genius in order to suvive
loe to know what others think ,
fiona

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by JackCash

Mayans did NOT say our world was going to destroyed. People believe EVERYTHING they hear or see on the T.V or the net. Go out study the facts please.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Mayans did NOT say our world was going to be destroyed. People believe EVERYTHING they hear or see on the T.V or the net. Go out study the facts please.

Christ sakes.

[edit on 9-7-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Us humans have i think 2% usefull DNA and the rest is useless for now, but what if the magnetic field changed and affected our DNA and that since the magnetic field changed and rotated what if humans then could change and rotate their own gene's and can become shape-shifters! and maybe have super speed and strength! that would be so cool but the bad news people may abuse this and start a war so every human is fighting for their life! i cant wait untill 2012 if we die look at the postive side, aliens watch a cool light show of earth blowing up and we humans die in a cool way eh?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I have been feeling more tired through out the day, i have been having shooting pains, feeling intensive vibrations, suddenly shakin for no reason etc

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by deathpoet69

Crack!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaAnuOmega
I would like to know what will change our existing DNA? Since DNA is a chemical, we would need another chemical to be introduced in order to change our existing DNA. Cosmic radiation will not alter our DNA, we would need some magic potion in order to change our DNA for radiation alone cannot alter our chemical makeup.

And better question, What'll we look like if that'll change...

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   

I won't talk about this obviious nonsense which is reverberating around the internet, just a little extra DNA causes mental retardation and various birth defects, a little bit more DNA and you don't have a viable organism. But as for Berrenda Fox, put her name in the search at this link for Siskiyou County Superior Court case histories. www.siskiyou.courts.ca.gov...
The Mount Shasta Herald which had stories about her arrest, does not have an online archive. I did read them at the time.
Berrenda Fox did not have the degrees she claimed.
The court shorthand is hard to read, but she has arrests for controlled substance, passing bad checks and violation of probation. I think one of the cases is an eviction by a landlord. Someone who has time to research could write down the code violation numbers and look them up on the county code.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join