It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspected 2012 DNA Change?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by scooler1
I think that this is a great discussion but I am concerned that there are some of you that might have serious medical problems. I realize that the list of symptoms is very general and vague but some of these can be a sign of a serious medical problem. My wife was treated for migraines for almost two years before we found out that it was an egg-sized tumor, not a change in her DNA.

Just be careful what you choose to believe in, especially when your health is at stake.

Very important post here. That's why I insisted on getting tests and all of the big scans done. It came up negative and the doctors honestly couldn't explain any of the issues I was experiencing.

Actually, they did find one thing that was a little odd but not too serious. Completely unrelated to any of the symptoms I had. So at least I found out something that could have become serious at one point.

Seriously though, make sure you do get things checked out. Don't just assume that something special is happening because you could put things off too long and end up missing an important timeline for treatment.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The whole 2012 thing has to be put into perspective, the Mayans didn't only have the one calender. They had many and to pick up on one of significance out of others could be misleading.

Another interesting angle to this is what the one and only Dan Burisch claims about the "Ganesh" particle. He claims that it is the great life giver of the Black Hole in the centre of the Milky Way and when planets pass through the galactic plane they are bombarded by Ganesh particles which if the planet is habitable will spring new life.

This is not my idea, so before people like XPhilesPhan attack me again think before you shoot off your mouth...ITS NOT MY IDEA!!!!!! get it ?

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Over the weekend, I had more chest pains. The discomfort was a little stronger than the previous chest pains that I have had, so this morning I checked myself into the ER.

An EKG was taken, blood work and an X-Ray. All negative. Tommorow I am having a cardio stress test to see if my heart is getting enough oxygen and to see if my heart muscle is getting enough blood.

So far, nothing is wrong with me. And to make it all a litle weirder, I'm only 26!

It's just discouraging to be perfectly fine right now and to have these pains for no reason.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackCash
Over the weekend, I had more chest pains. The discomfort was a little stronger than the previous chest pains that I have had, so this morning I checked myself into the ER.

An EKG was taken, blood work and an X-Ray. All negative. Tommorow I am having a cardio stress test to see if my heart is getting enough oxygen and to see if my heart muscle is getting enough blood.

So far, nothing is wrong with me. And to make it all a litle weirder, I'm only 26!

It's just discouraging to be perfectly fine right now and to have these pains for no reason.

Hopefully it all turns out like mine did for you bud. Here were some of the results:

My heart pumps roughly 115% more than the average for my body size and my lung capacity is even better (had my lungs checked out too). No explanations for the pains, discomforts, constant body aches, vibration feeling when laying down (at times I feel like my bed is actually shaking violently but nothing is moving), and on and on and on.

It's always good to get checked out though. You just never know when it isn't possibly some type of natural interaction. Find out that you are healthy first and then start exploring other explanations.

Good luck my friend.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The Cardio Stress Test came back negative, as well as the pictures that they took of my heart. They had no explination of the pains that I have been having.

The coolest thing that I got out of the whole ordeal is a letter to the airlines(I'm flying on a trip tomorow) saying that I am radioactive, because of the treatment.

But still, I don't know why I'm having chest pains near my heart.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackCash
The Cardio Stress Test came back negative, as well as the pictures that they took of my heart. They had no explination of the pains that I have been having.

The coolest thing that I got out of the whole ordeal is a letter to the airlines(I'm flying on a trip tomorow) saying that I am radioactive, because of the treatment.

But still, I don't know why I'm having chest pains near my heart.

Well, let me tell you this much. I started experiencing chest pains and arm (left) pains around 25/26. I'm 36 now. Gone through all of the tests. Had all of the various types of pictures taken of every major organ in my body. Healthy as can be with no explanations.

You will probably have to live with it. What sucks is if you really do start experiencing true heart issues you may not know. That has been my concern. I live with this stuff now and it doesn't bother me anymore. My mind has been put at ease by every single test known to medicine so why worry?

Good luck!

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Thanks Dariousg,

I have ben thinking about that. I'm just going to not worry about it.

[edit on 22-3-2007 by JackCash]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Sigh. You don't just magically add chromosomes or activate genes. It's all done chemically, and is a very specific process.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Our solar system is moving into an area of space containing higher light vibrational particles and frequencies which will cause a change in our DNA, we wont feel the full effect until the end of 2012 when we are aligned with the galactic centre and the blast eminating from the centre hits earth. Our junk DNA will be activated, this DNA is energetic in nature and will allow us to connect with the energetic nature of this universe and as a result we will become true spiritual beings. It will enlighten everyone's consciousness and we will feel true peace and clarity of mind. We will be more in touch with our spiritual abilities so we can expect to start manifesting powers such as telepathy, various forms of kinesis, teleportation, manifestation, empathy and a feeling of connection with the creator allowing us to know our true nature and access the knowledge of the cosmos. We have all chosen to incarnate in this time to experience this magnificent event, and it will indeed be a most harmonious transformation.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eonnn
Our solar system is moving into an area of space containing higher light vibrational particles and frequencies which will cause a change in our DNA, we wont feel the full effect until the end of 2012 when we are aligned with the galactic centre and the blast eminating from the centre hits earth. Our junk DNA will be activated, this DNA is energetic in nature and will allow us to connect with the energetic nature of this universe and as a result we will become true spiritual beings. It will enlighten everyone's consciousness and we will feel true peace and clarity of mind. We will be more in touch with our spiritual abilities so we can expect to start manifesting powers such as telepathy, various forms of kinesis, teleportation, manifestation, empathy and a feeling of connection with the creator allowing us to know our true nature and access the knowledge of the cosmos. We have all chosen to incarnate in this time to experience this magnificent event, and it will indeed be a most harmonious transformation.

i have read the info on dna changes and that is very interesting. i hope its true that we are evolving. but i think the symptoms they list are way too common.

i would love to think that yes this is happening but it seems to good to be true...

and i could have sworn when i was in grade 11 that my teacher told me evolution was all done with and that we could not evolve or change past what we are now.... that we were at our perverbial peak

i thank everyone for their posts though because i myself do want to believe we can better ourselves.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   

What the hell are you talking about? Do you even know what DNA is?

What the crap is DNA that is "energetic in nature?" What the hell is a "vibrational particle," and how does this do anything to DNA? And how do you expect this to have anything to do with bull like teleportation?

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
What the hell are you talking about? Do you even know what DNA is?

What the crap is DNA that is "energetic in nature?" What the hell is a "vibrational particle," and how does this do anything to DNA? And how do you expect this to have anything to do with bull like teleportation?

It is not currently energetic in nature because it is still lying dormant and un-active. Once this junk DNA (the 10 remaining strands) are properly activated they will be strands that connect us to the energetic nature of the universe - this is how we will gain abilities like teleportation.

Everything is a vibrational particle... if you put your skin under the best microscope possible you would find that it is nothing more than energy vibrating.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
teleportation?

i dont think no matter how in tune with the universe we are we could never just teleport somewhere... we would have to make our body break down or break apart and then find a way to get it from a to b...

i just dont think that teleportation is possible without injuring or destroying parts of us.

scientists however can transfer molecules and particles across the world. that is proven. but i cant see a human surviving the trip.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   

It is not currently energetic in nature because it is still lying dormant and un-active. Once this junk DNA (the 10 remaining strands) are properly activated they will be strands that connect us to the energetic nature of the universe - this is how we will gain abilities like teleportation.

Everything is a vibrational particle... if you put your skin under the best microscope possible you would find that it is nothing more than energy vibrating.

I think you need to take high school science again. I'm not even going to start with the last paragraph.

What 10 remaining strands? Do you know what it means to activate DNA? Explain this to me.

And how does activating DNA give you supernatural abilities, exactly?

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
The whole 2012 thing has to be put into perspective, the Mayans didn't only have the one calender. They had many and to pick up on one of significance out of others could be misleading.

If any thing I don’t eat enough (generally).

Yeah, thats my understanding. There were/are several calendars, one was more similar to the Gregorian one we use. Farmers would of found use for that one.

I seem to recall Dec 12 2012 will be the end of the 3rd cycle of the Mayans long-term calendar - so the fresh start of the 4th - presumebably.

As far as changing DNA goes I can't comment further than isn't ageing errors in cell reproduction? i.e. changing DNA?

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
As far as changing DNA goes I can't comment further than isn't ageing errors in cell reproduction? i.e. changing DNA?

It's not certain. At the end of a chromosome is the telomere. Basically, every time a cell divides some of this is lost due to limitations in the replication of linear double-stranded DNA. Telomerases can extend telomeres, it's being looked at as a potential cure to aging (though there's no guarantee that this would even work, and anyway, it would theoretically increase cancer rates). They naturally work in some cells, but aren't as active in others. As a result, every time most cells divide, a little bit of the telomere is lost.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I think you need to take high school science again. I'm not even going to start with the last paragraph.

What 10 remaining strands? Do you know what it means to activate DNA? Explain this to me.

There are 12 strands in DNA, however, we only use 2 of them, the other 10 are what they call Junk DNA.

Figure it out yourself, Einstein.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Dariousg, if your heart pumps 115% more than it should, that's a problem. It means that your heart is having trouble getting oxygenated blood to all parts of your body. What is your resting heart rate and BP? If you are talking about your ejection fraction, then that is another story. Did you have an angiogram? What kind of diet do you have?

Either way, Jackcash, do not take medical advice from someone on the internet, especially when it has to do with chest pains. Have you ever heard of Sudden Cardiac Death? Look it up. A friend's dad just dropped dead of a massive heart attack while jogging one day. This guy was the epitome of fitness and, Bam, dead.

Anyway, DNA changes because the Mayan calander "ends" on a certain day in a certain year? The OP has waaaaaay too much time on his/her hands, IMO.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   

There are 12 strands in DNA, however, we only use 2 of them, the other 10 are what they call Junk DNA.

Figure it out yourself, Einstein.

Im sorry, but there are only 2 strands in DNA, not 12. While it is true that genes can be turned off and on within your DNA it happens because of natural chemical cues not because of radiation.

The term "junk DNA" means parts of the DNA double helix that we find no active genes. This does not mean they dont have a purpose, its just we dont know what they do yet, or they had a purpose but we no longer need it. Junk DNA is not a strand itself it is only and area within the 2 strands. Alot of the "junk DNA is what we can tendem repeats, each person has a different number of repeats of certain sequences on each chromosome and this is what we use for paternity and DNA indentity tests.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The symptoms you listed are just way too vague. Any of these could be caused by something as simple as slight dehydration, poor diet, or a lack of exercise. No one feels 100% everyday. While I do not deny that we are still evolving, I dont think we need to get all upset about it. It is a natural process and it is VERY slow.

Predictions form Myans, while very cool and interesting, are not a basis for any kind of thoery on a DNA change. DNA changes and mutates, this is nothing new. I do think it is cool that we will be lined up with the galaxy center but Im not expecting any kind of big event.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join