It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspected 2012 DNA Change?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Very nice find Orion Grey!

Thanks for the article.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
We are part of a larger body. Galaxies are cells, solar systems are atoms. The sun being the nucleus, and the planets being the nuetrons, and moon equate to electrons. Black holes are entrances to arteries, cavities, etc. The center of the galaxy is the entrance to the birth canal. How about that for some deep thinking

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Hmmm,

That does sound interesting.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Deleted.

[edit on 21-4-2007 by Orion_grey]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Well if the world is going to be destroyed, like you said, then everyone would have to die. As far as the DNA thing goes...I really don't know...it would seem that many would have to be exterminated for such a process to undergo...

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Well if the world is going to be destroyed, like you said, then everyone would have to die. As far as the DNA thing goes...I really don't know...it would seem that many would have to be exterminated for such a process to undergo...

Why would people have to be exterminated for some type of evolution to take place??

Just because this type of evolution cannot be rationalized by our science does not mean it cannot happen.

Do not be so close minded - realize that there might be a possability.

Orion_

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I started reading one of the links, but um, I have a question.

It says flu-like symptoms that are not affected by antibiotics.

Why would flu symptoms be affected by antibiotics anyway?

Flu = virus

Antibiotics = work against bacteria, which are much larger than virii.

To combat flu with a drug, for it to have effect, would require the drug to be an Anti-viral drug..

Sorry, but BIG FAT MISTAKES like that will automatically make me switch off a theory and go onto the next one. Either the person (a) doesn't know what they're talking about or (b) misrepresents perfectly logical facts..

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
That woman Berrenda Fox was arrested some years ago, This website says she made it all up. See more information below

Web Master Liz: Update on Berrenda Fox. An e-mail correspondence from the editor of Mt. Shasta Magazine, Dawn Fazende to Jean-Claude, dated 6/4/02 states below: Dr. Fox is in jail. She was arrested for financial fraud and for illegally injecting steroids into her patients without their consent of knowledge.
There is or corroborating evidence. She made it all up. She took samples of blood from a variety of people but never once gave them any reports and no one has been able to find any evidence that she actually had their blood tested

www.awakening-healing.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Hmmm...

Though your statement could be true, I did some research. Everything that I could find about Dr. Fox being arrested and having her clinic shut down was by the same two people:

Dawn Fazende
Patricia Resch

I find it odd that all of the websites that had poted her DNA theory had been written to by the same two people.

Why would two people go to extreme lengths to have this article taken down?

Disinfo or just dedicated?

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Where can i find out if i have more than 1 double helix of DNA?

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
From what i've gathered, its more about codons right now, than the number of strands of DNA.. some people have 4 or so more switched "on" codons than "normal", which is giving rise to people who have "beaten" AIDS, aswell as general immunity to disease.

As we get nearer 2012, more codons will be turning on in people, although i believe this can be done by the person on his own intentions (mind over matter).

If we are to cross into a new dimension, then i suspect DNA will alter its arrangement slightly, but essentially be the same; Still being the code of life based upon sacred geometry and harmonics.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by austinthetitan
Where can i find out if i have more than 1 double helix of DNA?

Sigh. DNA is double-stranded, thus the double helix. You have more than 1 double helix because it's not all connected. It's packaged in chromosomes. If you had more or less chromosomes, you would be another species.

...Meaning, you can't change your chromosome number.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
From what i've gathered, its more about codons right now, than the number of strands of DNA.. some people have 4 or so more switched "on" codons than "normal", which is giving rise to people who have "beaten" AIDS, aswell as general immunity to disease.

As we get nearer 2012, more codons will be turning on in people, although i believe this can be done by the person on his own intentions (mind over matter).

Yeah, okay. I'll entertain you, I guess. How do you know this?

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Byrd, thanks for giving me the will to go on.

I know you're very knowledgeable in these matters and i hope all ends up well.

I didnt read the whole thread, are you saying nothing will happen in 2012?

Pretty please say NO.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Byrd, thanks for giving me the will to go on.

I know you're very knowledgeable in these matters and i hope all ends up well.

I didnt read the whole thread, are you saying nothing will happen in 2012?

Pretty please say NO.

Well, what will happen is that we'll have a new government (Bush will be gone) and we'll be cranking up for another presidential battle that's going to look like the Same Old Suspects versus each other. Neocons and lefties will be at each other's throats. By then, much of the world will be eager to do something about global warming. The sunspot cycle will be in a high phase, so we can expect nice auroras (go north and see one)!

We'll have some new gaming technology that's gonna be a lot of fun to play on, and some more push into new types of computer screens and more efficient batteries. Laptop power will have gone way up, as will desktop power.

I'll still be sorta addicted to World of Warcraft. Hubby will have retired (woohoo!) and we'll be on our way to a vacation in Mexico to see the calendar in December. I may have finished my degree (and the darn fossil) by that time. If I've finished my fossil (an 800 lb vertebra... no, really!) then there's a 900 lb vertebra from the same dinosaur (Alamosaurus) waiting for me to start on.

And there will be 20,000 channels on tv (including the all-Elvis channel) and there will STILL be nothing on!

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike

Yeah, okay. I'll entertain you, I guess. How do you know this?

The ancient Egyptian mystery schools knew of the importance of DNA Codons.. the great pyramid is of exceeding importance to this aspect, and is essentially involved with whats known as "Christ Consciousness", which itself involves codons in your DNA. It was the distortion of these facts which gave rise to the "occult", when people forgot that it was all about DNA and codons, and literally took each one to be a seperate God (which itself is a mistake, because there is only one). Christianity was also born out of the distorted times in Egypt.. not to say that there isn't any truth to the Bible, Adam n Eve, and also Jesus, because there is.. more than most people realise.

I can not prove myself or what i've written here, but its what i believe to be the truth.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
If you can't prove it, why would you believe it? I don't get that.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
If you can't prove it, why would you believe it? I don't get that.

Because i don't have photos or the physical material to back up what im saying. I've seen all the evidence, but its not my evidence.. i've seen the photos or workings in books, on the internet etc.

Also, i just know.. that will sound absurd, but its the way it is for me.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
All I'm certain of is that I await 2012 with great anticipation!!

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Because i don't have photos or the physical material to back up what im saying. I've seen all the evidence, but its not my evidence.. i've seen the photos or workings in books, on the internet etc.

Like what? Can you give examples so that I can look myself?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join