It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It took 13 Days

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Yes, but where are you? Up the Cherry Tree. Now there, you come down, and share a little. I am all cold and you have those warm cloaks and an extra blanket.
OH Dear, I am not dressed for company.
All I have are torn clothes and hiking shoes, do you have a brush.

But how shall we get down, is there room for us here, won't you miss your comfy castle?

The Grail, I, no, I am nothing, just a lost soul.
And your Heart, no, you must take it back quickly, I can not protect it, it is too big for me too carry, look at it, it is warm and bright as the center off the Earth.
Your marbles I can hold, if I loose a couple you wouldn't notice any way

But your Heart, no, take it please.
WIS

[edit on 11-3-2007 by WalkInSilence]

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by WalkInSilence
Yes, but where are you? Up the Cherry Tree. Now there, you come down, and share a little. I am all cold and you have those warm cloaks and an extra blanket.
OH Dear, I am not dressed for company.
All I have are torn clothes and hiking shoes, do you have a brush.

I have a blanket we can share. You dont need a brush your hair is beautiful no matter what.

But how shall we get down, is there room for us here, won't you miss your comfy castle?

It is cold and damp, I would rather be here with you

The Grail, I, no, I am nothing, just a lost soul.

Oh my little one you have no clue how much you have to give do you? So far you have given my the best treasures I didnt know existed. A man could live a thousand lifetimes and never find what you have given me with such ease. Enough to last for life.

You are my lifes quest. My lifes goal and I want to shout it. Others have been the ones to open the door for you to fly in and quietly, silently flow into my heart. I feel like a child again full of wonder and hope.

And your Heart, no, you must take it back quickly, I can not protect it, it is too big for me too carry, look at it, it is warm and bright as the center off the Earth.

No it is not mine anymore. It is yours. You took it with your way of being.

Your marbles I can hold, if I loose a couple you wouldn't notice any way

You better hold onto those tightly I only have a few left!

But your Heart, no, take it please.

You know it is too late for that...

Every river...

[edit on 11-3-2007 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
OH Good,, I made it, It is hard to climb in the dark.

But I had to leave, so my Dear Knight of the Cherry Tree wouldn't hurt himself. I am sure he is on the wrong path.
His words are so kind though.

I took his heart along, didn't wish to leave it out in the open,he was sleeping when I walked down the path.
I can find his castle when I get down and give it to him.

Jeez, I forgot to give him his marbles.
Can he take care of himself with out?

I took some cherry seeds and a blanket, yes I stole it

I will plant a cherry tree where ever I come.
But I see a storm coming and it gets so cold.

Must rest it was a long climb.
Sorry Dear Knight.

WIS

[edit on 11-3-2007 by WalkInSilence]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Travel Log

I should keep a travel log, yes, so I don't lose track.
Good thing I have some extra marbles, he won't mind if I borrow them.
I would never have come up with this idea on my own, my marbles are all silly and emotional.

Let's see, what do I have, paper, no, stone tablets are too heavy to carry.
Tree bark, no.

Hmmm, guess I will just inscribe it on me Heart.

Where is it
OH. Lord, it is gone, it must be here, I had it just the other day.
I've lost my heart, I have The Knights Heart, but I can't write on that, it's not mine, and where is my precious Heart, is it cold, is it in good hands, who is taking care of it.

This is terrible how could it happen, my Heart has been stolen.:shk:

Please do be careful, who ever you are.

WIS

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   

This is terrible how could it happen, my Heart has been stolen.:shk:

Please do be careful, who ever you are.

WIS

I would never have even gazed upon such a subtle, gentle pure heart as yours with out great care. Let alone taken it. If I hurt such a treasure God would certainly strike me dead.

I will be very careful. It is safe. Mine is yours, yours is mine, they beat as one.

I will guard it with my life. Do not fear little bird.

[edit on 12-3-2007 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
That subtle knock, as if it is in a dream.

The first mornings I missed the knock. I thought I was still dreaming, that the knock was my Knight at my door, half a sleep I called out " Come in"
No answer.

Now I know,
I've been here for some time.
I have a few minutes to collect my dreams; put my habit on, splash my face.
We wear slippers this early, all of us.
The flip flap sound, echoes down the hall.

Matutin, so early, my mind wanders as the Latin chant's pass my lips.

I was wandering, down the reckless slopes, my shoes were gone, my back pack only contained "The Heart" the Knights heart, why did I take it with me?
He gave it to me, yes, but I could just have left it behind, it just looked so lost and cold.
So I hold it under my habit, always I carry it with me. at all times.

But it is so big, and growing, I can hardly contain it, so warm, so.....

They took me in, I followed the distant light, a beacon, they took me in, cared for me, they found me at the door step, almost dead.

I must go to Matutin, now.

No Name

[edit on 13-3-2007 by WalkInSilence]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   

That subtle knock, as if it is in a dream.

The first mornings I missed the knock. I thought I was still dreaming, that the knock was my Knight at my door, half a sleep I called out " Come in"
No answer.

It i the knock of your destiny. Do you not recognize it? I hear it in your laughter, never have I heard something so sweet.

Now I know,
I've been here for some time.
I have a few minutes to collect my dreams; put my habit on, splash my face.
We wear slippers this early, all of us.
The flip flap sound, echoes down the hall.

I hear the alarm clock telling me to awaken, and so do you.

I was wandering, down the reckless slopes, my shoes were gone, my back pack only contained "The Heart" the Knights heart, why did I take it with me?
He gave it to me, yes, but I could just have left it behind, it just looked so lost and cold.
So I hold it under my habit, always I carry it with me. at all times.

I would rather not live than have anyone else hold my heart. It is yours until we cross over. I dont want it back. When the two people of nature meet it is the song of the earth sung to our souls.

I do not want to live without you. I have been spoiled by you inner beauty and can not live without it.

But it is so big, and growing, I can hardly contain it, so warm, so.....

You are the one that makes it grow. Yours has become just as big and warm.

A moment holding your hand is better than a lifetime of riches.

[edit on 14-3-2007 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Mother Superior, pulled me gently aside after terts, into the refectory.

"Why are you crying, Child"
"Mother I am not crying"
"Child, tears have run unceasingly down your face, since you received that message from afar, what weighs so on you"

I fell to my knees, and now I could feel the tears, my habit was wet, "The Heart", so heavy, glowing.
"Mother, this heart is not mine to keep, I have brought him in great danger, he doesn't know what he is doing, I must return it, I must"

"Child, That Heart was a gift to you, time will show you what is the best to do.
Stay here, regain your strength, as long as you must, we found your Freedom out in the wilderness, you are free to go or stay, if you leave we will supply you with all you need.
But stay, you and "The Heart" are safe here."

I went to my chambers and read the scroll over and over again.
His voice, an echo in my soul.
I know I don't deserve this kindness, it is not mine to claim.

Far off in the distant mountain slopes a shadow moves quickly, an Eagle follows it high above.

I pulled the curtains.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The hinges creaked as the door closed behind the UPS driver, up here they do pick ups.

The night was so dark, so clear, the New Moon, new beginnings, the stars revealing their glory.
"Listen" , the Stars whispered.
I listened and I knew, separation, greed, I must renounce it and take responsibility.

As silent as the flutter of a butterfly wing I walked through the garden.
The mountain top shining, the valley in utter darkness.
I am in the middle.

The Heart was gone.
I went to plant a seed for a new creation, in the darkness of the New Moon, where all creation begins.

"Child, where are you, it is time"
I rushed towards the voice of Destiny.

Running, thinking, "My heart? How shall I survive?" And just then I knew it was in the right hands. Where it belonged.

WIS

[edit on 15-3-2007 by WalkInSilence, words]

[edit on 15-3-2007 by WalkInSilence]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
What can I say anymore. I wish I knew. I am trapped and cannot see a way out. You were me beacon as I was yours. I am so lost now, never been this lost before. Never. What can I say anymore but that I have lost my way and the darkness will claim what it wants.

I don't want my heart back I dont want it. I am going to leave it on the road between Connecticut and Texas. I need to leave it with you because my heart has no place on the road. My heart made one last effort for atonement. It has been denied. I dont mean to sound like you denied it, I hope you understand that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me, but Durinda will win as she alway has..

I am going to resign being a firefighter and stay on this road going around the country as a traveling car salesman.

I will not be posting here anymore either. This is my official resignation from ATS. It has been fun but I have reached an end to my journey here. Good bye all my friends I loved you all.

Brian

[edit on 16-3-2007 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
"Sister Wren, come and see."

My UPS. package was at the gates, Return To Sender, flashed in clear red.
And, Oh Lord, huddled in a blanket, close to the box, a little child sat, eyes closed, the snow had settled on his little body.
Was he alive?

Quickly, I lifted him up, swept my habit around his icy body.
"Place The Heart in the Sacristy" I demanded, rushing to the hearth of the convent.

We are all gathered; huddled, kneeling on the cold stone floor, around the tiny bed, he has not moved.
Will he live?
Mother Superior leading our prayer, holding one little hand, in both of hers.
All we have is our prayers.
Silent tears run down the faces of us all, the bells call to vesper, but we must stay.

The velvet darkness of night, shrouds our efforts, hiding us from harm.
The inner illumination is our only guide.
Live Little One.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I slipped out, running in a fever to summon my allies.

There was a matter that needed attention, should the child have a place to return to, I must take action.

I can't go, conditions hinder my interference.

With slanted amber eyes glowing, Wolf pierced my soul, " Go, Wolf, follow Raven, guard the Knight of the Cherry Tree, as you guard me"
Raven on my shoulder, dark as night, tilted his head listening "Raven, guide and advise"
GO, now.

Slowly I walked back. I wish I could have gone too, but I can not show him the right path.
I must Walk In Silence

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I will return to Innocence this has always been one of my favorite songs too.

Don't be afraid to be weak
Don't be too proud to be strong
Just look into your heart my friend
That will be the return to yourself
The return to innocence
If you want, then start to laugh
If you must, then start to cry
Be yourself don't hide
Just believe in destiny
Don't care what people say
Just follow your own way
Don't give up and use the chance
To return to innocence

May God bring me back after my journey, back to you. Dont worry I understand you completely.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Every river I try to cross
Every hill I try to climb
Every ocean I try to swim
Every road I try to find
All the ways of my life
I'd rather be with you
There's no way
Without you

A few minutes with you is better than a lifetime without you.

I would trade, a lifetime of riches for just a moment with you.

Life begins here.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Darkness covers me.
Before I lost sight, I saw my Knight was back. I saw four crows flying together, just before me, they parted, in two pairs, going in separate directions. But then.......

They placed me before the Sacristy, I was to weak to move. To pray.
They had to return to the children, yes, besides the poor Boy, my Dearest little Girl lie, in a fever.

A Cherry Tree had grown between the tiles of the stone floor, the water of many days of sacred tears, had nourished the seed.

Would they live to see the tree?
Together?

Only the Sister's remained in the vigil, Mother Superior had lost her strength, she too was in the hands of fate.

In the darkness, The Heart glowed, faintly upon me, from the Sacristy,
I held my gaze upon it. Would it light my way? Could I rely on it?
I knew it wasn't mine to hold, but I dare to steal the moment.

Just a moment in content, in tranquility, in infinity. I capture a moment that isn't mine.
Or is it?

I will rest here, in seclusion.

The children, I must gain strength to save the children. Can I do this alone?

K.G.

[edit on 24-3-2007 by WalkInSilence]

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Darkness covers me.
Before I lost sight, I saw my Knight was back. I saw four crows flying together, just before me, they parted, in two pairs, going in separate directions. But then.......

Signs...

They placed me before the Sacristy, I was to weak to move. To pray.
They had to return to the children, yes, besides the poor Boy, my Dearest little Girl lie, in a fever.

We lie together where the divine has placed us.

A Cherry Tree had grown between the tiles of the stone floor, the water of many days of sacred tears, had nourished the seed.

Would they live to see the tree?
Together?

We will see the tree in our lifetime I promise you this. No way without YOU. The tree grows stronger everyday

Only the Sister's remained in the vigil, Mother Superior had lost her strength, she too was in the hands of fate.

In the darkness, The Heart glowed, faintly upon me, from the Sacristy,
I held my gaze upon it. Would it light my way? Could I rely on it?
I knew it wasn't mine to hold, but I dare to steal the moment.

Did I not give it to you? It is yours as it always has been and always will be. I dont feel a need to post in ATS anymore because fate brought me here to find you. Others were here to lead me to you...

Just a moment in content, in tranquility, in infinity. I capture a moment that isn't mine.
Or is it?

No it is not yours. It is ours

The children, I must gain strength to save the children. Can I do this alone?

Why alone? We are going to save them together now. We are one, we have found what we need in one another, it is magic that we have.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
because of you I am alive, dont send me back to my prison cell. Break me out please? You hold the key...

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
The Children are playing in the court yard by the Cherry Tree, laughing. The sun tries to resist the storm clouds gathering in the distance.

In Silence I sit in tears watching the Little ones, Mother Superior, now recovered, holds my hand, as she now does day and night.
She has confined me. A reasonable precaution, or I would have run into great danger to assist my Knight.
Alone I would have wandered into darkness, to meet the Dragon.

I can no longer leave, but must wait, in vain perhaps, my hope's are like fluttering butterfly wings.

I know the perils he must face, he may never return.
Our Mother holds me tight as the pain takes possession of my being.
Her hand on my cheek is soothing as the warm waters of a calm lake in the early days of fall.
"Be still Child, Pray, He needs your intercession"

My Heart, the Children, how could this happen? I should have let my self drop from the cliff, into obliviance.
To an other path.
Now it is too late.
I have chosen.

K.G.

N.B. My name has changed, yes, you may chose another name entering this realm. A sacred name.

[edit on 29-3-2007 by WalkInSilence]

[edit on 29-3-2007 by WalkInSilence]

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Silence, calm, rain is pouring down the windows, as I sit in my room, the Children fast asleep, content with me. I just wonder.

This evening drums sounded around the walls of our sanctuary, powerful, ominious, a sound of ancient days long past, warriors on there way to battle.
Hidden in time they drummed walking off into fields we can not reach.

I wonder. Shall I remain here allways?

Night rolls in, dreams will come.....

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
As a whisper, I closed the gate behind me. A crescent Moon enlightens the path down.
I must go down. All I have is my cloak, The Children, the Heart, are in good care, I must go.

Is this wrong? Should I return? To the sanctuary.
I can't stand the unknowing. I can't. I must go.
Bellow the mountain is dark, hidden from the Moon, darkness.
It is cold, snow flakes land on my face.

Running, in the shape of Wolf to follow my pack, to save my self.
Do I wish to save what was?

Air is beneath my feet, I am falling................

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join