It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It took 13 Days

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   
"The sun is shining on a brilliant sky, the heavens so close, Besides me, silently, close, is my dear Knight, as we rest by the little lake, surrounded by trees and birds singing life's praise.
Softly, rain as mist falls on our body's, blessings from a clear blue sky"

I awoke from my dream,was it a dream? I heard my Knights voice, say he was on the path back, was it a dream?.
Was it a wishful voice, echoing the prayer in my heart?

Life will show me, I must tend the Cherry tree's, mind my chores and not drown in illusions.

Only the Gods know if it was a dream, I will trust the Gods.

[edit on 22-6-2007 by WalkInSilence]

[edit on 22-6-2007 by WalkInSilence]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The dream of a thousand lifetimes...

The dream of every person that has ever taken a breath...

My dream since my birth...

No my love, it was not a dream for I have the marks of the scratches from that log we crossed the raging river still on my calves.

I still have the tears in my soul from that day at the lake.

No the dream is real.

All the ways of my life
I'd rather be with you
There's no way
Without you

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The walls of the Sanctuary, are my only guard.
Silence surrounds us, no birds, no rustling wind.

Again a whisper reached me, from a spring of crystal clear water that had sprung forth in the middle of the court yard. A whisper of promise, I dare not listen to more.
A spring with the sound of Elven bells.

I MUST be silent, should I utter the words that urge forward, they would reach the core of the Universe, to echo on forever.
I must be silent, I have no say.

My little Girl hides in my cloak, too frightened to open her eyes. Mother holds me as we gaze East, singing a soft tune, so gently.

I must be silent.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by WalkInSilence
Mother holds me as we gaze East, singing a soft tune, so gently.

I must be silent.

Keep singing Sweetpea, I can hear you.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Should this refuge last a life time I will find the courage to sing for the Moon until I take my last breath.

"Twinkle, twinkle little Star" is such a comforting tune.
I'll sing that.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Every move I make,
brings me into my true destiny with you,
Every breath I take,
is breathed with you.

Where ever this may lead I will go, though parted by a thousand miles, it is but a short distance for the soul and heart of a warrior.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Only The Alter heard the whisper of my words, never to release the vows of my soul.

Peace fell as a cloak upon me, as my last words echoed in silence.
No witness just me and Life.

The cold ancient stone of The Alter holds my words in the Sanctuary, should it break or shatter the words will remain in every sand corn spread in the wind, as atoms, traveling into infinity.

My vows shall remain.

The world just changed, a shiver, my world, a shift, a shift in my soul, profound.
How powerful our words are?

The little spring in the court yard sings to me as I solemly leave the Sanctuary, I will rest.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

13 days...it will last a lifetime.

[edit on 8-3-2007 by LoneGunMan]

Yes Dearest, it wil last a life time, it will last forever.
I can SEE again!!!!

Perhaps not this time around, if we chose not to, but life is infinite.

I can "see" again, beyond this moment of pain.
I am back.

I "see" paths of victory of joy, when, I can't "see".
I "see" paths in fog in twilight, dark, but on the other side, I "see".

All are choices to be made, roads to walk, beyond I "see" joy.

She Who Knows

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
I take the little bird gently into my hands and heal her wing. I smile to her and kiss her on the forehead. I hold her to my face and breathe these words into her feathers.

"I set you free little bird, may God one day bring you back to me"

I open my hands and smile through my tears. You spread your wings and fly into the valley before us. I turn away and start my long lonely trek down this mountain alone. You are more brave than anyone I have ever met.
Only the Brave

[edit on 10-3-2007 by LoneGunMan]

Yet an other prophecy?
I wonder.
The heavens where clad in garments of celebration beyond the walls of the Sanctuary.

Are all our words but to be repeated, when will this curse end.:shk:

The words echo in my being from the moment dawn calls me, day in, day out.
I am not that brave, have I, little Wren, that courage?

[edit on 27-6-2007 by WalkInSilence]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
The deer Momma, the Deer, Do you think the deer made it to the Little Boy, yesterday?

My Little Girl is always impatient, did it make it, who knows?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   
A Silence had siezed the Sanctuary.

A menacing shadow of darkness engulfed our stronghold, would the walls hold?

In wordless prayer we gathered, a chill that reached the bone, was upon us. My Little Girl had taken ill, too weak to walk, hardly breathing, she lie by the Alter, close to the Heart of the Sanctuary.

Prayer of courage, tears of fear, never had we feared, never had fear taken our breath, our faith until now.
What ever would come would come, should it shatter our home, at least our last words would beseach the "One" to forgive those who did.

[edit on 29-6-2007 by WalkInSilence]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The Rays of The Full moon, reached my little girls face, lighting up her pale cheeks.

"Mommy, is "he" here?" Her voice, with these first words cracked, as she smiled. "I can feel him, Mommy"
"Is "he" coming, so we can play?"

Honestly I could only answer "Let us see what happens".

The darkness was blown away, our prayers answerd, only a faint whisper remained, reminding us to stay alert, keep the guards on the walls.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The walls of the Sanctuary glazed by summer sun, surrounded us as we worked the gardens of Faith, carefully placed in intricate patterns of Stars to resemble the Five Corners of the Tower.

Pearls of sweat and tears soaked our cloaks, prayer and work, never apart.
Laughter, filled the air amidst the serious task of transformation.

"Momma, can we send the Little Boy a message?"
Words had been few, she longed to run with her little friend in the summer nights.
"Momma, just a little tune I made up, Wren can sing it, it is the truth, Momma, Wren sings the truth only, please?

The evening turned to twilight, tween-times, time to "see" the unseen, what is hidden in the shadows, lit by Moon light only.

We pulled our curtains, the night better left alone, should we "see" things we may wish never revealed.

Stars and Moon Light the way in shadows.

[edit on 5-7-2007 by WalkInSilence]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Thanks for the tune sweetheart.

I'm having a bad day today...makes you seem thousands of miles away on days like this. Every moment we spent side by side was like little pieces of heaven.

I wish I never left. Every day I wish I never left. My only reason for living anymore is to be in your light once again.

You are never alone either dear, you are always in my heart and on my mind.

May love and light find us in the same place again soon.

Yours forever

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I drew back the curtains to gaze into the dark night, to let the night air dry my tears.
In a whirl wind of furry the "darkness" wrapped me, siezing me, a cold air held me.
No stars, no bright half moon, glittering, nothing. Nothing. A fear gripped my heart, made it stop a beat, my breath held back, led me deeper into nothing. Fear.

Was I still in my chamber, had all life gone? I could see nothing, was it fear that brought this?
In this nothingness of darkness, all I could think was that perhaps some one would find me.

Had time ended, or was there no "time".

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Here is a little video I made to show how I feel. Those times of us together can not be compared to anything I have ever done or felt. It is beyond words. Precious from the moment we meant face to face in Danbury.

I cant stop this feeling...

Edit to add: To anyone on ATS that is paying attention to this thread, she is just as sweet as she is beautiful. You can see how pretty she is from the pictures but her heart is even more beautiful. She is so smart too...speaks multiple languages and is very spiritual. I love her with every cell of my being.

I love you babe. I will be home soon.

[edit on 10-7-2007 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The great gate bells rang out to announce a messenger.

Exhausted he asked for me, the Wren Girl, his package weighed him to the ground.
"Who is this from, dear" I asked.
"I mighty Knight on a horse black as midnight, I know not his name".

In my chambers I frantically opened the package, my tears of joy would not seize when the message in the package was revealed.
No wonder it had been so heavy, it had the force of the entire Universe behind it.

Yes, I LOVE you my Knight, always, for better for worse.
You are the one who makes me beautiful, you are the One who makes me shine. Even a thousand miles away your light shines on me.

Should you never return from your quest, our love will keep me warm and strong forever. Into Infinity.

[edit on 10-7-2007 by WalkInSilence]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I took a wrong turn, and now I don't know where I am.
I walked out of the Sanctuary, foolish, thinking I should just start walking.
I knew some of the paths were treachurous, I took one I hadn't walked before. Had avoided it.

For good reason, now I was lost.:shk:
Surrounded by what seemed to be a maze, only faint day light, revealed the path now, in the dark it had been very frightening.
I hadn't brought any thing with me.

There is no up nor down, all seem to end the same place, or begin. I don't know, have lost orientation.
No in, no out, I came in though, I took a wrong path.

No sound reaches me, no birds, no wind, nothing. My cries for help fell to the ground, my voice is gone now.
I'll just sit, walking tires me. I'll just sit and wait. For what I don't know.
Help??
What fool would go down such a path to search for a lost soul?
My tracks are probably gone too, erased by the rain that feel like tears from heaven in the early hours.

I'll just sit and scrible in the sand, I wish I had brought my back pack.
Wishes, hmm what are they worth here?

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The days pass as shadows, I have found my way in here.
Nothing changes, the paths are the same. :shk:

Winding endlessly.

I still hope, hope yes, I found it in my pocket, so I do have hope.

Will I find a door out?
Or will some one find their way in??
The birds come to feed of my hand, in return they fly with a message.
But alas no word from afar reaches me, just rumours. I won't rely on them.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Noise from branches broken, stones crumbling, voices, brought me out of my deep sleep.

"Lady Wren, where are you?" the calls of familiar voices brought me to my feet, I ran towards them.
"Come hurry, Wren, we have no time to explain, we must talk on the way"

Questions and answers buzzed around us as we ran towards the the great grey walls of the Sanctuary.
"Hurry"
"How did you find the maize?"
"How did you find me?" "A cardinal came to us for days, into the chapel, at last we followed it."

Short of breath we reached the fountain to drink before our counsel.

"Things have come to a turn my child" Mother held my hand and told me of the latest tidings they had received.
"We will go and pray, you do what you must do, join us when you are done"

The night air was heavy with promise of rain and cleansing thunder, slowing down every move, every thought.
As a shadow Wolf followed my trail, his amber eyes glowing, Raven sat on my shoulder silently combing my hair, on the walls as we approached them, Eagle, grand and proud sat perched, patiently waiting with Wren on his mighty shoulders.
The tiny bird could not hold back his fury and sang so all would hear.
Such a little being, able to enter any stronghold.

Silently we stood there gazing into the East, not seeing not hearing.
We spoke no words, they knew.
"Go, my Friends, Go"
Wings and paws swept off as if one entity.

The path back was dark, by my side my Little Girl walked, without a word.
Silent, solemn.
How many times should I walk this path, too many it seemed before fulfillment.
A light ahead granted us a safe walk, a tiny light, shining in the mist of the trees, moving ever ahead of us.

Mother stood as a rock, waiting. "Is it done?"
"It is done, Mother but tell me can I stay here, till he returns, even if that should never happen?"
"Yes, it is yours to choose"

We shall see, we shall.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join