It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rush begs for plea bargain

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Gore's son isn't a fiend! He hasn't spent $9,900 a month or so on street drugs. He's just a kid that got caught with marijuana! PULEEEZE!

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Gore's son isn't a fiend! He hasn't spent $9,900 a month or so on street drugs. He's just a kid that got caught with marijuana! PULEEEZE!

still broke the law, still a criminal. funny you cant even admit this much. not surprising, but amusing just the same.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Um, Gore's son smoked pot. The most he's guilty of is possession and driving while intoxicated.

RUSH IS GUILTY OF MONEY LAUNDERING, "DOCTOR SHOPPING," AND HAVING AMOUNTS OF ILLEGAL NAROCTICS TO QUANTIFY DISTRIBUTION!

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Apparently, Rush isn't successful enough to be able to have one of those celebrity doctors that just writes prescriptions of whatever he wants, and keep it quiet, eh? You know...like rock stars and big movie stars have. The biggest stars never seem to have this kind of trouble, do they?

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Satyr
Apparently, Rush isn't successful enough to be able to have one of those celebrity doctors that just writes prescriptions of whatever he wants, and keep it quiet, eh? You know...like rock stars and big movie stars have. The biggest stars never seem to have this kind of trouble, do they?

I wish Rush had the same doctor as Elvis.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
I wish Rush had the same doctor as Elvis.

LMFAO Rant you should be a comedian.

Anyway I think now that Rush is in trouble they will make drugs legal. Kind of like the republicans backing off the whole total ban on stem cell research to save the gipper.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Self righteous Rush is addicted to Hillbilly Heroin, how is that any kind of comparison to Gore's son and pot? That's like comparing premeditated murder to vehicular manslaughter. They both deserve punishment but are in two totally different levels of severity.

[Edited on 25-12-2003 by mamaship]

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamaship
Self righteous Rush is addicted to Hillbilly Heroin, how is that any kind of comparison to Gore's son and pot? That's like comparing premeditated murder to vehicular manslaughter. They both deserve punishment but are in two totally different levels of severity.

Nah they both should be legal. Then the world would be blessed no more Limbaugh he would have lived up to his name Rush.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 02:41 PM
link   
From Colonel:
You repugnats have altered and warped the soul of this country towards evil. You need to know this b/c its ALL YOUR FAULT.

While I think the hypocrit Rush Limbaugh deserves whatever punishment he gets... (maybe the same as he once promoted - the harshest penalty possible - I have to say, regarding the above statement by Colonel, with all due respect, there are just as many corrupt Dumocrats out there as Repugnants. And they have all contributed to the dumbing down and destruction of our once great nation. Greed and avarice knows no political affiliation.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by astrocreep
The Colonel isn't going to change. He's fighting for the good life..just as long as its paid for by the illegal confiscation of the fruits of other's labor and the redistribution to those deemed entitled to it without actually earning it.

You go, Cain! There's a hell waiting for you where even I couldn't give you a glass of ice water---even tho I would want to.....

and you would have earned that

[Edited on 24-12-2003 by Colonel]

Hey, I'm already there, man. Breaking my back day after day to pay the taxes that buy the 24 inch rims for the SUV that evidently some are entitled too without holding a job. ...unless you count being a walking baby factory as employment. I guess on the government side of things , it counts.

What gets me is that the average home the working man can afford to keep and/or build would be rejected by social leeches as demeaning or "keeping us trapped in poverty". Whats keeping us all trapped is the lack of personal responsibility and entitlement dependence by people who are perfectly able physically and mentally to earn their own way. There is no excuse beyond medical or physical ailments why any able body in this country should be dependent.

So, label me as you will. Acuse me of being heartless toward the sick and old..thats your only defense isn't it? But you know who I'm talking about. You know full well the truth that I speak of. Its a damn shame for a strong able bodied man who is just too damn lazy to earn his way to hide behind the sick and elderly and take food off their plate. Thats who your going to find raising his eyes in hell not the person who feeds and shelters them.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by joehayner

Oh, um, is this the part where I'm supposed to give a #?

That is exactly what I was talking about. You don't give a #, you just go along with the far left because you've probably been hurt by someone with far right beliefs. Or maybe you just have some pent-up hate. Anyway, I still think you need to get a grip. I'm not against your liberal beliefs, but I am against the attitude in which you present them. Your far-off place in the spectrum has made you arrogant and repugnant. Face the facts and adjust your attitude.

I've been hurt by the right wing? HELL, YEAH! Repugnants are the party of the segregationist, the dixiecrats, the suppressor of women's rights. In fact, I find your repugnant party INHERENTLY racist and mysogynist!

YEAH, I SAID IT! If someone doesn't look like a blond haired and blue-eyed male Nazi, then you try to keep 'em down. THAT IS YOUR HISTORY. So, don't tell me I'm "arrogant" (read as uppity negro) cause that slavemaster lingo is played out like Chicken George in Roots.

Talk about prejudices !!!!! I smell HYPOCRISY!

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I thought prescription pills(IE Oxycontin aka synthetic herion) are felony while weed can be a misdemeanor?

I know coc aine is felony... I don't make the laws, just deal with them.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Rush thinks the media is ganging up on him because he's high profile and he's conservative. The truth is the media gang up on everyone - just look at Michael Jackson. You can't watch TV for more than 5 minutes without a MJ update.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 03:28 PM
link   
People are certainly attacking Colonel for using charged attacks, but there aren't exactly defending Rush?

Not to mention defending Rush's multi-million dollar franchise of "Dummycrat" bashing including attacks on then 12 year old Chelsea as the 'pet dog of the white house'.

So let me get this straight: Rush can do it, but some guy on ATS can't?

I'm not big on the Dummycrat versus Repugnant namecalling debate, but I consider ANYTHING on Rush fair game, and more 'performance art' than anything. Beyond deserved. In fact, supreme justice.

People like Bill O'Reilly can whine about the recent rash of mud slinging pundits from the left all they want, but Rush and Newt Gingrich started it years ago. Newt retired in SHAME. It's just happens to be Rush's turn.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 08:21 PM
link   
No sir, you won't find me defending Rush. He broke the law, he can deal with the consequences. You won't find me defending anyone else who is using the taxpayer dime to get their fix either and thats where the Colonel and I disagree. But I do think Rush's case is worse because he stood verbally against such things all the while being part of the problem. The Colonel's problem is he wants to pick and choose who he thinks should be prosecuted and who shouldn't. The reason the symbol of Justice in the US court is blindfolded should never be understated. Should Rush face the music? You bet! But should everyone else get off? Hell no! The Colonel might consider Rush to now be an ally because he's been found to contradict himself just as much as Tom Dashle.

My rules are simple..the same rules for everyone!

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 09:20 PM
link   

The Colonel's problem is he wants to pick and choose who he thinks should be prosecuted and who shouldn't.

No, its the repugnants who pick and choose. Rush got busted with his drugs from the Denny's parking lot. Will he go to jail? NO! Are there millions of black men in jail for lesser drug offenses? YES! But, you don't care. Like evil, hypocrisy sits comfortably within your soul.

The reason the symbol of Justice in the US court is blindfolded should never be understated. Should Rush face the music? You bet! But should everyone else get off? Hell no! The Colonel might consider Rush to now be an ally because he's been found to contradict himself just as much as Tom Dashle.

My rules are simple..the same rules for everyone!

If anyone here believes this craploa....sheesh.

[Edited on 29-12-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I subscribe to RushRoom... a yahoo group of mostly Libertarians that was a Rush fan base a decade ago, but has since become one of his largest critics.

It's amazing how you can grow to really hate something when you feed on it's propaganda. (They despise Bush by the way.)

But here's a great excerpt from a recent analysis of a Rush show this week where he was blaming all his legal woes on the liberal media leaks:

QUOTE:
Limbaugh whined he had been accused of being a drug addict, of illegal drug trafficking, laundering money, and "doctor shopping."

But Limbaugh expressed the greatest outrage when the prosecutor seized his medical records. "This is a fishing expedition!" he boomed. Sound familiar?
"They're going to go through my personal medical records to see if they can
find something I did wrong!" Limbaugh did do something wrong within an hour
of this bombast; he continued to shill for Bush and Ashcroft's USA Patriot
Act, which unleashes such very same "fishing expeditions" upon others by
suspending the Fourth Amendment. And most Patriot victims have nowhere near
the money or status to defend themselves on a level comparable to his!
END QUOTE
(go to RUSHROOM for more daily analyses of his show)

But there it is...
More SELECTIVE accusations from the Rush camp. Invasion of privacy is fine for anyone but him. God I hate that fat junkie bastard! Anyway, you've got to love real conservatives like the Libertarians. Third parties are free to tell it like it is!

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 07:06 AM
link   

No, its the repugnants who pick and choose. Rush got busted with his drugs from the Denny's parking lot. Will he go to jail? NO! Are there millions of black men in jail for lesser drug offenses? YES! But, you don't care. Like evil, hypocrisy sits comfortably within your soul.

[Edited on 29-12-2003 by Colonel]

The difference between Limbaugh and the other people in jail is his celebrity status which, until this case came up, you had all been for. So, which is it? Do we let people off the hook or lighten their sentence based on their popularity or don't we?

And as for your comment about black men and lesser drug offenses, thats pretty much speculation I'm afraid. What do you mean by lesser offenses because I can pretty much bet that most are in for drug related murders or multiple offenses. I'm not sure why you continue to bring race into this because many people in prison for drug offenses are white and latino as well.

See, I now live in the Oxy-Contin capital of the US. Higher rates of doctor shopping and abuse than any other state. Now, my job is part of a team to bring in industry and commerce and improve education. Many of the dependants are suffering from back injuries from coal mine or work related accidents. Thier addicted not because they need a good buzz for Saturday night but because they need a nights sleep without pain. What they do is still illegal to get it but being in the same pain, I can't say I'd be any different.

Then you have the punks that are just drug users. They use it to party and to make themselves even more useless than they already are..which for some is a feat in itself.

So, if I read you right Mr. sensitive, you would prosecute the former cases (and justly so because the laws the law) but you defend the later? See why I can't quite get aboard with ya?

Contradiction. It creeps in a little into all aspects of life but why make it a religion for crying out loud?

Oh and as for the "evil" comment... I'm not the one in bed with politicians my compadre'. I'm not the one blindly backing every damn thing a group of professional liars feed me. Truth is truth and it hurts sometimes...and you'll not find it anywhere near the political arena.

The sad thing is that we both agree that Rush should pay the appropriate penalty for his crime but your hatred for anyone thats not of your race or political liking can't even recognize an affirmation to your idea.

You disagree with someone who agreed with you.

Contradiction.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I wish I had a national radio show to sound off on my innocence when I got in trouble with the law. Rush was complaining people were "trying him in the court of public opinion" when that's exactly what he does on his talk show to others. Rush should be thankful he has it so well off - he'll probably get off with the proverbial slap on the wrist.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 06:52 PM
link   

The difference between Limbaugh and the other people in jail is his celebrity status which, until this case came up, you had all been for. So, which is it? Do we let people off the hook or lighten their sentence based on their popularity or don't we?

What? Whjat the hell are you talking about? Get off the oxycotin. You ain't hearing me so well. I care nothing about celebrity. He needs to be in jail like everyone else.

And as for your comment about black men and lesser drug offenses, thats pretty much speculation I'm afraid.

SPECULATION! You can lie like the best repugnant.

What do you mean by lesser offenses because I can pretty much bet that most are in for drug related murders or multiple offenses.

Err. Wrong. Drug possession. You just say that to ease the turmoil of your evil conscience.

See, I now live in the Oxy-Contin capital of the US. Higher rates of doctor shopping and abuse than any other state.

How come none of them are in jail? I can pretty much figure out why.

Now, my job is part of a team to bring in industry and commerce and improve education. Many of the dependants are suffering from back injuries from coal mine or work related accidents. Thier addicted not because they need a good buzz for Saturday night but because they need a nights sleep without pain. What they do is still illegal to get it but being in the same pain, I can't say I'd be any different.

Then you have the punks that are just drug users. They use it to party and to make themselves even more useless than they already are..which for some is a feat in itself.

They're not in jail either I bet. I know why.

Oh and as for the "evil" comment... I'm not the one in bed with politicians my compadre'. I'm not the one blindly backing every damn thing a group of professional liars feed me. Truth is truth and it hurts sometimes...and you'll not find it anywhere near the political arena.

I back Dean. That's it...and trafficant but he's in jail

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join