It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rush begs for plea bargain

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Criminal drug adict and terrorist helper Rush Limbaugh is now begging for a plea bargain, saying the maid set him up. Does it get any better than this? Anyone remember these lines?

"The bitch set me up!"

Yeah, the mayor of DC. You repugnants wanted to hang Marion Barry. Well, he got jail time. Its time for drug fiend Rush to get his due.

WEST PALM BEACH, Florida (CNN) -- An attorney for Rush Limbaugh charged Monday that the conservative talk show host was being blackmailed by the Florida couple whose allegations triggered an ongoing investigation into his purchases of painkillers.

During a hearing over whether prosecutors should have access to Limbaugh's medical records, attorney Roy Black said Limbaugh paid "extreme amounts of money" to Wilma Cline, his former housekeeper, and her husband, first for pills and then for extortion. Black alleged that the Clines had threatened to go public with information about Limbaugh's drug use unless they received $4 million.

www.cnn.com...

You repugnats have altered and warped the soul of this country towards evil. You need to know this b/c its ALL YOUR FAULT.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Begs?

Good one..........

regards
seekerof

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Seekerof your not actually going to defend that piece of trash Rush are you?

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 10:46 PM
link   
After all he said I thought he would go knock on the door of the local penetentury, ask for a life sentence and wait in line to get gang raped. What happened. Why does he feel like he shouldn't get the same treatment that he said drug users deserve. What a dick!

[Edited on 12/22/03 by NotTooHappy]

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Since Day TWO of this story (of course Day ONE was occupied by Rush fans denying it altogether), but since DAY TWO they've been pleading for mercy since Rush NEVER CLAIMED TO BE A VICTIM!

He was forthcoming! (8 years later) And brave! (when forced) And told the TRUTH!!! (when exposed) and NEVER, EVER played the victim card...

The bitch set me up. CLASSIC!!!

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Judge Opens Limbaugh's Medical Records
Prosecutors Seek Evidence of Possible 'Doctor Shopping'
By JILL BARTON, AP

(Dec. 23) -- Prosecutors can examine Rush Limbaugh's medical records to determine whether he should be charged with ''doctor shopping'' for prescription painkillers, a judge ruled Tuesday.

Palm Beach Circuit Judge Jeffrey A. Winikoff denied the conservative commentator's request to keep the records sealed.

RUSH =

Ahhhhhhhh haaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaa!!!

aolsvc.news.aol.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 11:14 AM
link   
You guys don't need to be childish about it. I think Rush deserves to be punished. He broke the law. (this coming from a conservative) You don't seriously think all conservative are alike do you? There are many different levels of conservativism. I tend to be more moderate, but I still believe in the basic principles of conservativism.(lower taxes, less government, less special interests, no favoritism among race/sex/religion)

I don't like people like you Colonel. You're too far away form the centre of the political spectrum. I think you need to get a grip on reality.(just a suggestion)

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 01:06 PM
link   
What comes around goes around. If the same exact thing thats happening to Rush happened to ANYONE Rush found critical, Rush would be the first one to gloat & speculate! I bet every person Rush has lied about is laughing their a$$ off right now! Karmas a bitch isn't it Rush?

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by joehayner
I don't like people like you Colonel. You're too far away form the centre of the political spectrum. I think you need to get a grip on reality.(just a suggestion)

Oh, um, is this the part where I'm supposed to give a #?

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

I think that might be what he was getting at Colonel.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 10:08 AM
link   

That is exactly what I was talking about. You don't give a #, you just go along with the far left because you've probably been hurt by someone with far right beliefs. Or maybe you just have some pent-up hate. Anyway, I still think you need to get a grip. I'm not against your liberal beliefs, but I am against the attitude in which you present them. Your far-off place in the spectrum has made you arrogant and repugnant. Face the facts and adjust your attitude.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   
"Face the facts and adjust your attitude."

Never change Colonel.

Far right wingers don't. (And they make millions for it)

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The Colonel isn't going to change. He's fighting for the good life..just as long as its paid for by the illegal confiscation of the fruits of other's labor and the redistribution to those deemed entitled to it without actually earning it.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   
i wonder what colonel'stake is on gores son getting busted for drugs...

he'll probably ignore it and wont say anything or flip flop and use another double standard of his...

the mike is yours colonel! speak up against this drug user like you do rush the drug user!

and then have a drink on me colonel...:w: i'll pay for the first one, you're on your own after that.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrocreep
The Colonel isn't going to change. He's fighting for the good life..just as long as its paid for by the illegal confiscation of the fruits of other's labor and the redistribution to those deemed entitled to it without actually earning it.

What pyramid scheme are you selling?

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Which one are you selling Rant?

Maybe this can lend to some of the rhetoric in this thread?

"Judge rules Limbaugh medical records to remain sealed for now"
Link:
www.sfgate.com.../news/archive/2003/12/24/national1029EST0530.DTL

Excerpt:
"(12-24) 09:51 PST WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) --

A judge resealed Rush Limbaugh's medical records Wednesday, giving the conservative radio commentator's attorneys time to appeal his earlier decision allowing prosecutors to examine the files for evidence Limbaugh illegally purchased painkillers.

Palm Beach Circuit Judge Jeffrey A. Winikoff ordered the records remain sealed for 15 days while Limbaugh's attorneys pursue their appeal. Winikoff had ruled Tuesday that prosecutors could examine the records, but could not make them public."

regards
seekerof

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by joehayner

That is exactly what I was talking about. You don't give a #, you just go along with the far left because you've probably been hurt by someone with far right beliefs. Or maybe you just have some pent-up hate. Anyway, I still think you need to get a grip. I'm not against your liberal beliefs, but I am against the attitude in which you present them. Your far-off place in the spectrum has made you arrogant and repugnant. Face the facts and adjust your attitude.

I've been hurt by the right wing? HELL, YEAH! Repugnants are the party of the segregationist, the dixiecrats, the suppressor of women's rights. In fact, I find your repugnant party INHERENTLY racist and mysogynist!

YEAH, I SAID IT! If someone doesn't look like a blond haired and blue-eyed male Nazi, then you try to keep 'em down. THAT IS YOUR HISTORY. So, don't tell me I'm "arrogant" (read as uppity negro) cause that slavemaster lingo is played out like Chicken George in Roots.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey

he'll probably ignore it and wont say anything or flip flop and use another double standard of his...

the mike is yours colonel! speak up against this drug user like you do rush the drug user!

and then have a drink on me colonel...:w: i'll pay for the first one, you're on your own after that.

If anyone hasn't taken a toke of a joint at least once, I would think they were rather naive. How can they say that these particular drugs are bad if they don't even know the effects?

I tried it. I liked it but I hated the after effects. I became seriously forgetful. I don't like that sice I pride myself on a powerful memory and reams of knowledge so I don't do drugs.

His stupidity was doing it in a moving car in public.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrocreep

You go, Cain! There's a hell waiting for you where even I couldn't give you a glass of ice water---even tho I would want to.....

and you would have earned that

[Edited on 24-12-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey

If anyone hasn't taken a toke of a joint at least once, I would think they were rather naive. How can they say that these particular drugs are bad if they don't even know the effects?

I tried it. I liked it but I hated the after effects. I became seriously forgetful. I don't like that sice I pride myself on a powerful memory and reams of knowledge so I don't do drugs.

His stupidity was doing it in a moving car in public.

hmmm but still committed an illegal act yes? while i wont defend or justify rush's actions i do feel that if you're going to say one should be punished, then try to be consistent and say they should all be punished. at least call them all drug fiends or criminals for cying out loud.

rush is a drug fiend to quote you...gores son seems to be more of a victim in your eyes. how....unsurprising.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join