It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

people, listen to me

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
do an IP check to see if guys rly from germany, that would clearup if hes bsing or not... no offanse to u cometa

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Well
do an IP check to see if guys rly from germany, that would clearup if hes bsing or not... no offanse to u cometa

Good grief.

I don't really care about how well he spells or if his grammar is outstanding, I am just interested in his story as it relates to the Alien and UFO boards. I am also interested in whether or not he's telling the truth and if he is, what does that mean?

From my own experiences I can see something I can relate to in his stories, however he could have gleaned the info from other sources. There are a few out there so it wouldn't be hard.

It would be SILLY to go off-topic and digress into if he REALLY is German and thats why his spelling is a bit off. So we should check his IP address? That would seem to indicate a serious need to discredit him on every level. Consequently that would prove his "witch hunt" theory.

I mean you spelled offense as "offanse". Should we do a background check on you now to see if you're foreign or disregard your whole statement because of the misspelling?

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
[off-topic]

lee anoma,
Love your avatar. That's the first time I've seen them on the vine...before they get ripe.

[/on-topic]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
I think Palasheea and OnTheDeck (among others) have offered some very solid and valuable advice, Cometa.

I can't say I believe YOU experienced these things or not however your STORY is extremely similar to mine and therefore I do believe that it is a distinct possibility that you have experienced what you shared.

My wife and I have been down that road and it DOES get easier. We've never been taken anywhere or operated on or any of those other horror stories I hear HOWEVER we have been "attacked" by what seem to be beings from some other dimension. They appear negative, although I heard someone mention they could just be "playful" and that too has crossed my mind...still it is NO fun for us to be tricked, pinched, shown horrible imagery, have lights go on and off, etc.

What helps though is that the beings who I believe initially contacted us seem to have some control over those dark beings. THOSE beings are VERY powerful. They are positive beings I know, but contacting people here leads to trouble. I don't think we realize what we actually live in day-to-day. There are invisible/semi-visible NEGATIVE beings all around that manipulate us and sure enough they know when someone positive does something to us. They come over to muck up their plans. I had no idea of this until it started but there are darker forces at work here than I care to realize.

I just wish I understood what the heck was going on but all my leads are dead ends. I too have felt something was about to happen but sharing it lead me to be attacked much like you have here.

I hope you sort this out to some degree and find a way to function around this. It was hard at first but things have gotten a LOT better since this started.

Also I think it's low to bag on the guys grammar as if spelling is a prerequisite to alien contact. Keep in mind...English is a foreign language to him, and I m sure his German is much better.

I mean English isn't the ONLY language in the world.

[edit on 7-3-2007 by lee anoma]

[edit on 7-3-2007 by lee anoma]

Hi lee,
I agree with a lot you are saying here and my opinions on this matter are based not only on my own experiences but also on those experiences of many experiencers out there.
As the saying goes, "As above, so below", it's the same kind of thing we are dealing with in regard to these extraordinary phenomena's and manifestations. So needless to say, the ongoing motto is, 'tread with caution' yet, we also know that we can do so much where the rest is 'them' and not us. It goes without saying that there are some things that happen that we simply have no control over. It's as simple as that. Some people find that hard to accept.
So this forces us who are dealing with such things to discipline ourselves to remain calm and collect at all times and to not allow ourselves the luxury of emotionally flying off the handle just because we sometimes think we deserve to do so.
But we also have to remain responsible in our thinking processes and not allow ourselves to let our imaginations get the best of us concerning what could happen and so on; or for that matter, over analyze things. It's all about remaining as objective as possible when we are confronted with the extraordinary but not to negate it or deny it because we all know that by doing so, it's going to haunt us at a later time in one way or another. You have to own up the reality that's been dealt out to you and rather you like it or not, you're stuck with it for better or for worse.
It's a personal matter if one chooses to share their contactee experiences with others in a public forum such as this one, but it's another matter entirely for a self proclaimed contactee who's made the decision to not share the details of their experiences in a forum like this to then 'tell off' those contactees who do share this information in that forum by telling them not only that the prudent thing to do is to remain silent, but to also diminish and criticise some details of that contactees experiences simply because their own experiences are different than what the other person's experiences were! We've seen that happen today with one member of this board and I must say I find it very unsettling.
By all means lee, please do continue to post here and share your experiences with us! No one is stopping you from doing that and in fact, many of us look forward to reading more about what you have to say on this topic!

[edit on 7-3-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I dont sense doom. I sense the start of an ending and a new beginning.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join