It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Agenda - The Attack on Christianity

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
ML and Cug (The Satanists), no surprise to see you both here together.

So what is Christianity? Tell me, is it a religion or a system of truth?

Does Christ wish to destroy Thelema?

What gave Crowley the right to call 'Thelema' his own or make it something new as his own religion?

Also what gave Crowley the right to claim anything of the Great White Brotherhood's Holy name?

Think carefully now, before responding...call it a test of character on both your parts.

Cug

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Sigh...

I just thought maybe you would be able to hold a conversation. Is there a reason you answer question with more (unrelated) questions?

For the fourth time...

Originally posted by Cug
You think Crowley was trying to distroy Christianity...

And my answer has to be..........

So what?

It seems like you would be perfectly happy if Christianity destroyed Thelema. Is that not a bit of a double standard?

Now I know your NWO overlords haven't trained to to actually respond to questions... But I think you can do it if you just try a bit harder.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweftl337

Hail Santa!

It is a religion, which has the POTENTIAL of being a system of truth. However, most of its adherents have turned it into the opposite.

Do you mean the Lucifer-Christos that Tamahu speaks of? The Christos in that manifestation is also known as Heru-Ra-Ha, the Lord of Thelema, and the Chief Hierophant.

What gave Crowley the right to call 'Thelema' his own or make it something new as his own religion?

The Cairo Working.

Also what gave Crowley the right to claim anything of the Great White Brotherhood's Holy name?

1. His being raised to the Grade of Adeptus Minor.
2. The Cairo Working.
3. Thelema, i.e., the Will which received him as Magus.

Think carefully now, before responding...call it a test of character on both your parts.

I will answer your little questions for entertainment purposes. However, think not that you have the experience, knowledge, or wit to test the characters of anyone on this forum, especially two Magicians.

[edit on 11-3-2007 by Masonic Light]

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I have a question for Sweft because he never seems able to actually answer it..

How can I worship Satan if I do not believe in Satan? Please, explain the logic behind that...

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Is Christianty "truth" ... its more like... a hypothesis.. Religion This link is my take on Christianity and all other major religions, if you have the time read it there instead of my wasteing time and energy posting it here.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Check out how brilliant an idea it was for the Satanists to have actually placed this on their website years ago.

Just a small taste: See the mention of Negative Tiphareth and Negative Yesod?

That's Asmodeus and Chavajoth and of course all the other little buggers. I think you know as well I as do what is needed to reach these degrees...

Yep, all the way down to Javhe.

Well, I don't know specifically how they reach them, but the gist of how to is clear:

Asmodeus and Chavajoth

Originally posted by Cug
The O.T.O. does not have any degrees higher than the XII

All of these degrees are of the working with the energies of the Klipoth anyway, so what does it really matter?

[edit on 11-3-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Also, Cug and ML seem to ignore, that once one becomes a fallen Hanassmus there is no possible way that this one could represent the Divine Hierarchies of the White Lodge any longer.

Unless of course their Bodhisattva repents and works to stand Upright again.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Masonic Light wrote:

I will answer your little questions for entertainment purposes. However, think not that you have the experience, knowledge, or wit to test the characters of anyone on this forum, especially two Magicians.

A wise man knows when best to hold his egoism in check so at best not to reveal too much about himself. Perhaps you assume too much about my experience in the occult:

For the defence of whatever has been done on the grounds of the anthroposophically oriented spiritual movement we need do no more than speak the truth and not lie! (Dec. 20, 1918, RUDOLF STEINER).

Masonic Light you are no more than a brief, lying picture formed by your own illusions. You are as but a mirror that appears to have something of Spirit, yet you cannot ever touch it - for it is only a reflection, an illusion.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
Do you mean the Lucifer-Christos that Tamahu speaks of?

Lucifer is within all that exists.

The White Magician utilizes that Energy for the Will of the Inner-Christ, which starts with Scientific Chastity.

The Black Magician utilizes that energy for the will of the Legion of "I's" or Satan.

In other words, the latter inverts Lucifer and works with the energies of fornication or Klipoth(Demon est Deus inversus).

Thelema(Will-Power) is necessary for both.

Cug

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

All of these degrees are of the working with the energies of the Klipoth anyway, so what does it really matter?

What does it matter? As you know there are several Gnostic Movements that claim to be the "true" successors of SAW Would you like to be linked to them? (If I recall one of the groups claimed a hidden planet will crash into the earth in the late 90's) After all you are all black brothers.

Also, Cug and ML seem to ignore, that once one becomes a fallen Hanassmus there is no possible way that this one could represent the Divine Hierarchies of the White Lodge any longer.

What did SAW do when he fell into the Black Lodge?

sweftl337,

I'm still waiting!

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
You can deny all you want Cug.

Nonetheless, never in the history of all humanity has any Avatar or Master of the White Lodge ever been a fornicator, gay, or drug addict.

These things are of the Klipoth simple and plain.

Why would Aleister Crowley's rituals and "Aeon of Horus" be an exception?

Cug

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

You can deny all you want Cug.

Likewise Tamahu.

Nonetheless, never in the history of all humanity has any Avatar or Master of the White Lodge ever been a fornicator, gay, or drug addict.

Yes I get it already SAW was a homophobe, yada yada yada.

BTW you skipped over my comment about the other SAW inspired Gnostic movements, I guess you must support them.

[edit on 3/11/2007 by Cug]

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
Yes I get it already SAW was a homophobe, yada yada yada.

It's not just Samael Aun Weor who is a "homophobe" though.

Please show me one quote from an Initate of the White Lodge that would even imply condoning an abomination such as gay "sex".

BTW you skipped over my comment about the other SAW inspired Gnostic movements, I guess you must support them.

I'm not into any sects or offshoots of the Modern Gnostic Movement.

I do however agree with Thelema-Press' decision to fully support the Master of the White Lodge V.M. Guru Litelantes.

[edit on 11-3-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Cug just as well insults the true White Adepts by posting garbage, as she would indulge to partake in the 'Eleventh Degree' with a minor. Indeed, Cug shall be waiting for a long while to come and her journey back home will seem painfully slow in progression.

Do not be so afraid of judgement Cug. It is not I, but Your own higher-self that judges you hardest of all!

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
It maybe way off the mark but I feel all religions are evil. Whatever you subscribe to, whether that is Satanism or Christianity.

They are all one in the same.

The best thing individuals can do is take their power back, have faith in the 'self' and subsribe to nothing.

Every religion sets out to control. It also sets some impossible benchmark for humanity, so humans are trapped in a mindset of being a sinner needing redemption or paying homage to 'something'. Or you can reject that and join with another belief system, but you still subscribe to empowering another 'something'.

All religions set out to 'help' humans. I believe this 'help and guidance' is a trogan horse provided by a wolf in sheeps clothing. I suppose you couldnt deceive the masses if you didnt coat it with a bit of sugar first, eh?

Why does some higher realm save, redeem or liberate humans? Do you really believe it is because 'the something' loves us? No, our allegance empowers the 'something'.
And in the somethings agenda, that is all we are, the opportunity for power. Take your power back.

Cug

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   

It's not just Samael Aun Weor who is a "homophobe" though.

Well duh. Stupidly in numbers does not make it less stupid.

Please show me one quote from an Initate of the White Lodge that would even imply condoning an abomination such as gay "sex".

You wont accept my answers so why bother? But I'll give you a hint. Thelema.

I'm not into any sects or offshoots of the Modern Gnostic Movement.

OK so how would you respond if someone pointed out things about those groups that have nothing to do with your system and then proceded to claim they applied to you? I'd wager it be close to what I did here. A is not B.

It is not I, but Your own higher-self that judges you hardest of all!

Truth! Truth from your lips! I'm shocked!

BTW I'm still waiting for your answer to my question. (Is it the sixth time already? my how times fly.) I'm sure your superiors have had time to email you your responce by now.

Cug

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777
IWhy does some higher realm save, redeem or liberate humans? Do you really believe it is because 'the something' loves us? No, our allegance empowers the 'something'.
And in the somethings agenda, that is all we are, the opportunity for power. Take your power back.

Deus Est Homo. Homo Est Deus.

That says it all I think.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cug

Originally posted by NJE777
IWhy does some higher realm save, redeem or liberate humans? Do you really believe it is because 'the something' loves us? No, our allegance empowers the 'something'.

Deus Est Homo. Homo Est Deus.

That says it all I think.

The difference between accepting a personality as a God and the Soul's own Ego as a God, is the difference between a Satanist and a Saint.

When you have finally come to understand this Cug, you will no longer be needing to call yourself a God. Instead you would say to yourself: I am but a God that is trapped in ignorance, a slave addicted to temporal earthly passion's.

To be free, is to transcend these passions and then what remains can be said as "Deus Est Homo. Homo Est Deus".

[edit on 11-3-2007 by sweftl337]

Cug

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Well I guess I have to come to the realization that you just are not capable of answering the question. Pity.

The difference between accepting a personality as a God and the Soul's own Ego as a God, is the difference between a Satanist and a Saint.

Say it loud and say it proud!

When you have finally come to understand this Cug, you will no longer be needing to call yourself a God. Instead you would say to youself: I am but a God that is trapped in ignorance, a slave addicted to temporal earthly passion's.

You are preaching Thelemic values there brother.

[edit on 3/11/2007 by Cug]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Actually that's not true. In fact, there have been plenty: Socrates, Plato, Virgil, Catalus, etc. were all homosexuals, and Adepts of the Mysteries. The true Mysteries never discriminated against homosexuals. In fact, there were homosexual myths in the Mysteries, such as Zeus and Ganymede, Set and Horus, etc.

Why would Aleister Crowley's rituals and "Aeon of Horus" be an exception?

Perhaps to confound the wise?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join