It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who owns the U.S Debt

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Hi there, I was recently pondering to myself "who owns the money that the United States is borrowing so rapidly.

Then surprise surprise I noticed an article today on msnbc about the very same thing.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

The Article states that the money comes from the treasury securities... and the money is auctioned off at specific interest rates by all countries and in turn out of all that money 52% of it is owned by the united states.... Forgive me for being blunt or maybe even Naieve but "PAAAAAAALEEEEEEASE!" i think thats the biggest crock of # ive ever heard.

If anyone with a little more knowledge and insight into this topic could enlighten me on the truth I would appreciate it as im sure many others would. I've heard rumours that the rothschilds own the US debt....

[edit on 5-3-2007 by ka0s69]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
There's just no possible way that the Deficit and National Debt could ever be payed back.

And the Zionist international-bankers know this.

Yet they continue to add to it by "borrowing" billions of dollars for a phony "War on Terror" which is payed for with our "tax-money".

And of course none of these numbers are backed by anything substantial anyway.

The Federal Reserve is a farce.

Not to mention all of our "tax-money" that goes to the State of "Israel".

Babylon is about to collapse...

The Aquarian Message

...Jezebel is the satanic mind that does not want to repent of its evil deeds. The times of the end have arrived and Jezebel, along with all who commit adultery with her, will be cast into a bed of pain. The dwellers of the earth have committed adultery with Jezebel, as well as the potentates of gold and silver, the vultures of war, and the intellectuals who abhor the Eternal One...

..."And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great."

Now is the time when the true men will be known! Now is the time when we will know who is who! Now, the learned ignoramuses will bite the dust. The authoritative know- it alls of some schools of villains (skeptics and cynics) will swallow mud. Therefore, these false prophets will show their shame within the abyss among the failures. Let the earth tremble! Let the wolf of the Law howl! Now is the time when we will know the true men, and the time when we will see many crying like harlots! The time for considerations has ended!

Therefore, those who killed the Prophets will find themselves naked. Those who were applauded by the Great Harlot will drink a very bitter bile. These barbarians gave the Saints hemlock mingled with honey to drink. Now the Law will strike them with scorpions.

Let the catastrophe come! This is the time when we will know who is who! Now, the true men will be known!

"And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

"And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found (because they were swallowed by the earth)."

Thus, this is what the Great Harlot is worthy of! The Saints said what they had to say... ...now, let the tragedy come! The hour of the Great Cataclysm has come! Let the Law come! Let the hurricane howl! Let the earth tremble! The time for waiting is over, it has already passed!

Now.... let tragedy come!

Thus, this is how the Avatar of Aquarius speaks...

...The tower of Babel will fall fulminated and from all of this, Great Babylon (humanity) will not remain not even one stone upon the other.

[edit on 5-3-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
There's just no possible way that the Deficit and National Debt could ever be payed back.

Why would a banker continue to lend money to a nation knowing full well that it could never be payed back?

Now look at the tenants of building 7, in the world trade complex, and see if you can spot the conspiracy:

IRS Regional Council
U.S. Secret Service
C.I.A.
American Express Bank International
Standard Chartered Bank
Provident Financial Management
ITT Hartford Insurance Group
First State Management Group, Inc
Federal Home Loan Bank
NAIC Securities
Securities & Exchange Commission
Mayor's Office of Emergency Mgmt

BBC News Reports Building 7 collapse 23 Minutes before it collapses.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by ka0s69
... "who owns the money that the United States is borrowing so rapidly.

To answer your question Kaos69, the people don't have anything to lose, except thier freedom.

[edit on 5-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
Why would a banker continue to lend money to a nation knowing full well that it could never be payed back?

Because at the higher levels, they don't care about the "money" itself(they have as much of it as they want anyway), they're only concerned with where the transfer of numbers or "money" goes.

Who gets funded.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Now look at the tenants of building 7, in the world trade complex, and see if you can spot the conspiracy:

IRS Regional Council
U.S. Secret Service
C.I.A.
American Express Bank International
Standard Chartered Bank
Provident Financial Management
ITT Hartford Insurance Group
First State Management Group, Inc
Federal Home Loan Bank
NAIC Securities
Securities & Exchange Commission
Mayor's Office of Emergency Mgmt

I never knew that... What exactly are you trying to say? Were all major American Information and credit agencies targeted??

Anyhow back to the question at hand. Who exactly is the US government in debt too??

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Because at the higher levels, they don't care about the "money" itself(they have as much of it as they want anyway), they're only concerned with where the transfer of numbers or "money" goes.

Who gets funded.

Good answer Tamahu! Also I would like to ask about ur first reply. There is a big quote about Jezebel and babylon... Where was this obtained and wat exactly are u pertaining to?

Edited for spelling

[edit on 5-3-2007 by ka0s69]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
You may not believe it, but that doesn't make it untrue. The U.S. Government is the major holder of its own debt, taking surplus Social Security and Medicare dollars and buying its own bonds with them. As the population ages, though, these funds are going to be needed to continue those programs, which will result in a major problem.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
You may not believe it, but that doesn't make it untrue. The U.S. Government is the major holder of its own debt, taking surplus Social Security and Medicare dollars and buying its own bonds with them. As the population ages, though, these funds are going to be needed to continue those programs, which will result in a major problem.

Is this based on proof or just wat u read on msnbc? Im sure the rabbit hole goes a bit deeper here.

There is no doub that the US economy is headed for a major catastrophe.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Good answer Tamahu! Also I would like to ask about ur first reply. There is a big quote about Jezebel and babylon... Where was this obtained and wat exactly are u pertaining to?

From this book:

The Aquarian Message

Really, almost everyone of this current humanity has already signed its death-sentence.

"The dwellers of the earth have committed adultery with Jezebel, as well as the potentates of gold and silver, the vultures of war, and the intellectuals who abhor the Eternal One..."

See this:

"The entire Earth is filled with armies and wars; rumors of wars are heard everywhere.

The present chaos is awful; nonetheless, the tyrants, while seated on their blasphemous thrones, uselessly intend to establish a "New Order" based upon blood and drugs.

Paris, as a Great Harlot, continues wallowing in its filthy bed of pleasures.

London has become a new Sodom; it even intends to establish the legal bond of matrimony between homosexuals.

The United States of America has fallen into a collective madness, because they have not only destroyed other countries, but moreover, they are also destroying their own.

China, the venerable China of Confucius and Lao-Tse, has fallen as a prostitute in the arms of Marxism-Leninism. China has imported a corrupted doctrine from the Western world; nonetheless, they have declared themselves "enemies of the West."

The Third World War is inevitable because the ones who planned and performed the First and Second World Wars are already working very actively in order to make the Third World War a reality. The Third World War will be millions of times more horrible than the two former World Wars."

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   

IRS Regional Council
C.I.A.
Standard Chartered Bank

What exactly are you trying to say? Were all major American Information and credit agencies targeted??

Well we can start with the standard chartered bank if you wish. This bank is part of the federal reserve and is owned by the bank of england and the rothschilds.

And the CIA and the IRS, the private intelligence and financial collection agencies, of the rothschilds were located in the same building.

Building 7 was the headquarters of the New World Order, before they blew it up to destroy the evidance.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Is this based on proof or just wat u read on msnbc?

I already knew that. Gore's "lockbox" would be filled with just IOUs.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I've never seen a collection of a more idiotic bunch, the Rothschilds has nothing to do with US financing, and the banks of the US are not owned by "foreign nationals" especially so far as "foreign nations".

All the charter means is your Bank to start has to meet a lot of criteria ensuring that it will survive and not lose people's deposits and is a product of the Depression. It is not a certificate of any type of ownership, it's a license.

The debt is not some mysterious thing where the creditor owns the United States.

Debt is merely accured by a debtor from whatever creditor there is, if that creditor happens to be Siam or something, it still doesn't matter, anymore than a bank can tell you what to do with your home even though it is mortgaged...let alone what you do in the home.

Imagine if a Bank told you you couldn't have intercourse or fun with your hand in your own home...simply because they gave you the loan to buy it...

Things don't work that way in this world.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
ka0s69,

The good people of the United States own the debt because the share holders of Fed and the thugs in the government who are working with them, will simply pass all the debt over into the economy as inflation. The American people own the money because the money is created from thin air and is not backed by gold. The money owed can never be paid back until we have abolished the FED, or suffer a depression and that means the end of the entire system and huge losses for almost everyone.

When inflation continues up to a certain point, or when the the evil ones have no more gold to sell, the dollar will collpase and people will stop borrowing money and America will have a Depression. America is already in a mild recession but they will not tell us this.

So as the cost of living increases, you are paying it all back while at the same time, everything is being outsourced via slave-trade and so soon, there will be no middle class left in the USA. Also when the US dollar collapses all large firms and banks have already been guarenteed that their losses will be forced onto the American citizens.

The criminals are relying on the other nations to purchase US Treasury Notes and this is what is keeping America a float. America is technically already bankrupt with money and credit being issued at about 14% and that means high inflation - things will go up in cost rapidly, except for housing which is in a steady decline. The evil ones are literally holding the dollar up artificially, of course so that we do not see that it's only worth a few pennies. They do not want you buying gold and silver -they want you to invest in US Bonds.

Once again, it's yours and my money that they are stealing and so buying gold and silver may be worth looking into. And anyone who disagrees can just wait and see over the next few years how their stocks and bonds and pensions are holding up.

Hope that helps answer your question.

Sweft

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by spencerjohnstone
That footage is genuine, kinda funny how she says bulding no 7 had collapsed, when you could clearly see the building behind her, (now that was funny) .....

The editor of the BBC is saying the footge was lost!! Total hogwash, either the editor or the journalist reporting that day should come out and make a public statement, Im posting links of the footage all ova the place see how long it takes for the powers that be to take them off.

One thing is for sure the BBC have put their foot in it now.....

Wow.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Thanx sweft, very informative without being rude.

Does the fact that the new oil burse in the middle east being traded in Euros instead of American dollars have anything to do with this??
Surely this would have a huge affect on the american dollar... Everyone buying oil in the american dollar would mean the US could set interest rates on Amercan dollars and make a killing.. or at least help balance the books.. Maybe this is the true reason for the increased military presence in the middle east.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Im sorry Tamahu gnostic teaching is all goblede gook to me. Please explain the key parts and teachings.

I read sumthing about 5th and 6th aryian race.. and there will only be seven... it seems a bit odd like myth just mixed into verses from the bible.

It's a bit much to explain, and sum up about the Rounds and Root-Races, etc.

I was simply pointing out that these are the kinds of things that are speeding up the collapse of "Babylon".

You could check out the introductory basics section at Gnosticteachings.org if you're really interested.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
First off you need to realize that the The Federal Reserve ins't federal. It is in no way shape or form a part of the US. The Federal Reserve is held by a group of international bankers.

I believe this was in Rosevelt's time, and that he passed the law allowing and creating the federal reserve. When it was first created, everyone in the US had to hand over all of their gold to the US government. The US government handed it over to the Federal Reserve. Why this happened, I'm not quite sure.

In doing so, it allowed the Federal Reserve to print money backed by gold. From the frst note printed, we owed the Federal Reserve a % back. Think of our loans today. Why we would owe them, after we gave them the gold, I'm not sure.

Since we didn't know how much gold the Federal Reserve kept in Fort Knox, we wouldn't know how much the Federal Reserve could actually print and be backed by actual gold. Also, in knowing that we wouldn't be demanding our money back any time soon, they could print more notes than there was gold.

As time went on, the notes were no longer backed by gold. They became in essence what we use today worthless paper money. Because they are not backed by anything, except maybe what we produce and the belief that it is worth something, they can now litterally produce money out of thin air.

They will put restraints on it. I think it is something like for every dollar a bank has, they can create a $7 loan. Yep they pay us a measly 2% - 3% a year for letting them borrow our money in the form of a savings account. Of course, they will raise the % to maybe 5 or 6 percent after you put in so many 1000's of dollars in savings.

Need a billion or two? No, problem we'll just print it off. By the way you still owe us a % of what you "borrowed" from us. By the way, they also manupliate the interest rates also. They also designed this elaborate economic system that was created to crash in on itself when it got too big. At that point the those behind the scheme are extremely wealthy.

What will they do after the crash? My thoughts would be some re-organization of the governments and people. Then they will come to the rescue with a "new" type of money that will in a sense "save" us from the extreme poverty that was created.

How is the federal reserve paid? By us through income taxes collected by the IRS.

The thing that got me the most when reading into all of this is that when the president talks about balancing the budget and the debt, he doesn't mean the national debt owed as a whole. He means the difference between what is owed in interest to the federal reserve and what is collected by the IRS. The money to run all of the governmental programs comes from borrowing more money.

And the cycle continues.

You can start off with googling various words and phrases including conspiecy, Federal Treasury, Federal Treasury System, echonomic system, IRS. When you hit something in an article that you want to look further into, google that. Or use the search engine of your choice. Usually to get to the good stuff, keep continuing to dig deeper with new phrases and terms you read.

I had some websites related to this that I lost when I had to transfer over to a new computer. I don't have time to research and find them again. By now there should be other more informative ones out there.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
The really hypocritical thing about it, is that all these so-called Christians and Jews conveniently forgot that the Bible forbids usury.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreiMaurer
I've never seen a collection of a more idiotic bunch, the Rothschilds has nothing to do with US financing, and the banks of the US are not owned by "foreign nationals" especially so far as "foreign nations".

All the charter means is your Bank to start has to meet a lot of criteria ensuring that it will survive and not lose people's deposits and is a product of the Depression. It is not a certificate of any type of ownership, it's a license.

The debt is not some mysterious thing where the creditor owns the United States.

Debt is merely accured by a debtor from whatever creditor there is, if that creditor happens to be Siam or something, it still doesn't matter, anymore than a bank can tell you what to do with your home even though it is mortgaged...let alone what you do in the home.

Imagine if a Bank told you you couldn't have intercourse or fun with your hand in your own home...simply because they gave you the loan to buy it...

Things don't work that way in this world.

Your opinoins are yours and ours are ours, this in no way gives u the right to label us as idiotic. Your asumption that your information is more factual and more solid than ours is how would you say Idi....

I can hardly see how you would know the be all and end all of this discussion so please dont embarrass urself any further. But if in fact you do know everything please feel free to enlighten us all without ridiculing us for thinking something different.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Wow Mystery Lady way to know nothing...

First, the Federal Reserve is 50% Federally owned, and 50% privately owned...it is not a "Publically traded" corporation so the way the "ownership" operates is individuals are chosen from a civilian sector through a corporate bureaucracy (think Greenspan) and individuals are appointed by the Congress to operate the Federal Reserve 50/50.

The US owns the most Gold in the world...approximately 8,000 tonnes so I don't know where you get this idea that the US gave-up its gold. By taking the US off the Gold Standard the US actually formed a monopoly on Gold, being one of the largest holders of personal Gold. The US removed itself from a Gold Standard because Gold Standards curb growth.

If the US wanted another depression (which would be a good thing for the value of the dollar) then it'd go on a Gold Standard which would slow down the growth of the economy, if not reverse it.

It doesn't have ANYTHING to do with if an economy is strong or weak.

South Africa has a weak economy that is valued highly, China has a strong economy that is valued lowly (compared to each other).

The US has the STRONGEST economy in the world, meaning it'd take a CONSIDERABLE amount of damage to disrupt it.

Don't believe me?

9/11 happens in the middle of a recession, and not one America is starving in the streets because of it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join