It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who owns the U.S Debt

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
It's my understanding that China is about to invest a trillion dollars in foreign markets shortly. For your economic stability's sake, hope it's in US$ rather than Euros.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynic
It's my understanding that China is about to invest a trillion dollars in foreign markets shortly. For your economic stability's sake, hope it's in US$ rather than Euros.

Um what?

If they are investing in foreign markets what the hell does it matter if it is in Euros or Dollars? It will be in Yuan. It's not like they are buying a trillion in foreign currency.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   

First, why should anything be "government"? This the United States is of the people by the people, can't a US corporation (if wholly owned by US Citizens and nationals) be for the United States? Why is the US government any more apt to be in the best interests of the US than a citizen?

This is what I have been talking about. You seem very knowledgeable but from a very biased point of view. One of the banking system and not of the 'people' of this great country that is about to flounder.

The Government SHOULD take control of the money system like the Constitution stated it would be done. The bankers 'bankrolled' the politicians that put into effect the banking system called the Fed. What a lovely name. Almost sounds like it is government run. The 50/50 crap is just that. Crap. When the rich politicians get placed on the board and have close links to the bankers themselves then it is just for show my friend.

Why should the government run the money like our forefathers wanted? Simple. To keep the money grubbing bastards that run it now from doing what they have done. There is so much inflation that it is unbelievable. Now we are getting ready to spiral out of control which means another HUGE war so that they can make even more. Just watch.

The government would not charge interest for the money that would be put out into the public. That's how it was intended to be.

Go ahead, make the statement. I know what you are thinking. How will they make money then? Well, first off, the government was never intended to get as big as it is. So all of the excess bs spending and $50,000 hammers (aka black ops) would not be happening. How do they make money? Like they do now. With taxes. The states tax their people to upkeep their roads, schools, etc. There would be no inflation and the world economy would not affect us at all. Go ahead, challenge that. I know you want to but you know what the answer is? We'll never know because we do indeed live in a central banking system. The Fed lends money to the smaller banks and gets interest back from them. Then lend up to 10 times what they have and receive interest daily. It's a freaking joke. Where does that interest come from? OUT OF THIN AIR!!!!

You have never addressed this fact. It is arrogant for you to keep making all of your points but to not address these facts. All interest does is create free money that in turn creates inflation that would not exist had this country stayed away from a private banking system.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join