Originally posted by echelon
1) under capitalism, we are not entitled to any stable economic status.
2) meaning... we can have everything one day... the next, we could be dirt-poor, when it may not even be our fault.
3)"we don't have any ressources on earth for everybody." that's quite sad, isn't it?
however, that's only true under capitalism.
the reason it works under socialism is because the gov't regulates it. actually, under capitalism, there is more produced, but it's only made for
profit. which means... higher prices.
capitalism is also the reason why we are running out of resources... because it applies a device called 'over-production'
and under socialism, there is nothing like that, because the gov't sets quotas on how much should be produced each year (seems much more organized
than capitalism, doesn't it?)
4) everyone else is not poor. no one has to suffer, and there is no reason for crime, because everyone gets what they need
5) so has the soviet union (even though i don't think they were truly communist)... and guess who was always there to steal their technology.
6) if you still don't believe me, then you'd probably be happy living under the new capitalist world order.
1) What is really stable anyway ?
2) Yes, I know. But in a communist system, we know that we will NEVER be rich ( or just have a good middle-class ). We just know that we are poor for
the end of our poor live !
3) Of course there is enough ressources under a communism system. When I see the former Sovietic or the actuals Chicoms....The Soviet peoples had
NOTHING and the majority of the Chineses have NOTHING. But I remember that the former USSR was spendin almost 15 to 18 % of his national budget in
weapons, guns, and so on....So, juts a few for the peoples but everything for the Defense !
4) No crimes ? Damn ! I wonder why they had ( and still have ) huge polices forces. Oh yeah, it was ( and still be ) to keep peoples "quiets".
5) Who was stealing who ? Without the Western technology, the Eastern technology was nothing !
6) Of course I don't believe you ! I'll NEVER believe you. NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER
P.S : I remember Fidel Castro words to Krutchev : " Even if the socialism-communism win the ideology war, and if all the world nations are
communists, we will have to keep, by the minimum, a capitalist nation, otherwise we will collapse ! When you heard this, you know why you have to do :
FIGHT AGAINST SOCIALISM-COMMUNISM FOR EVER, until it's definitively dead !
But there is 2 cases where I'm able to fight WITH a communist against another ideology/threat. Find these cases/threats if you can do it....
and no, it's not against the nazism, cuz for me, one more time, they are the same in their finality )
[Edited on 1-12-2002 by ultra_phoenix]