It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Masons

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
From my reading years back in History, there was an anti-Mason sentiment in the US in the early 1800s (not considering anti-Masonic attitudes today).

Now, from what I recall from the reading is that there wasn't just an anti-Mason sentiment, but actual organized anti-Masonic groups.

Anyone have further information, such as political parties or other fraternities that were formed specifically to be anti-Mason (ala the "No-Homers" from The Simpsons)?

Would the OddFellows be included as being anti-Masonic?

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zhenyghi
From my reading years back in History, there was an anti-Mason sentiment in the US in the early 1800s (not considering anti-Masonic attitudes today).

Now, from what I recall from the reading is that there wasn't just an anti-Mason sentiment, but actual organized anti-Masonic groups.

Anyone have further information, such as political parties or other fraternities that were formed specifically to be anti-Mason (ala the "No-Homers" from The Simpsons)?

Would the OddFellows be included as being anti-Masonic?

The Oddfellows had no official stance on Freemasonry, but they were founded by Masons, and most Oddfellows were/are also Masons. Famous Oddfellows who were also Masons include Rudyard Kipling, Harry Truman, and Albert Pike.

A famous anti-Masonic fraternity was the Ancient Oriental Order of the Gormogons. Their whole purpose was to spoof Freemasonry. It is sometimes argued that this group wasn't really anti-Masonic, but were only having a laugh at the Masons' expense.

The Anti-Masonic Party was the first "third party" in the United States, founded after the most ridiculous anti-Masonic propaganda which followed the Morgan Affair. They had a devastating, but short-lived effect, on Masonry in the US northeast. The Anti-Masonic Party began to fizzle out after its presidential candidate lost in a landslide to Andrew Jackson, Grand Master of Masons in Tennessee. Shortly thereafter, the Anti-Masonic Party merged with the Republicans, setting up a faction in that party that has since been named "the religious right".

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
There was actually an anti-Masonic political party. If I am not mistaken, feel free to correct, but I think Andrew Jackson was a member of it.Well,
, maybe not...Maybe it was the guy who ran against Andrew Jackson..

[edit on 26-2-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   

"The Anti-Masonic Party (also known as the Anti-Masonic Movement) was a 19th century minor political party in the United States. As its name suggests, it strongly opposed Freemasonry, and was a rather obvious single-issue party, aspiring to become a major party. However, it introduced important innovations to American politics, such as nominating conventions and the adoption of party platforms.

It was formed in upstate New York in 1826, and was the first third party in American national politics.

Many people feared the Masons, alleging that it was a powerful, secret society that was trying to rule the country in defiance of republican principles. They came together to form a political party after the Morgan incident convinced them the Masons were murdering their opponents. The key episode was the mysterious disappearance, in 1826, of William Morgan (c. 1775-c. 1826), a Freemason of Batavia, New York, who had become dissatisfied with his Order and claimed he was going to publish secrets about the local lodge. When his purpose became known to the lodge, Morgan was subjected to frequent annoyances, and finally in September 1826 he was seized and surreptitiously taken to Fort Niagara, after which he disappeared. Though his ultimate fate was never known, it was generally believed at the time that he had been murdered."

en.wikipedia.org...

Very interesting story. One that should be read by all peoples everywere.

[Mod Edit: Formatting - Jak]

[edit on 9/3/07 by JAK]

Cug

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

en.wikipedia.org...

Very interesting story. One that should be read by all peoples everywere.

Yep everyone should read it!

Opposition to Masonry was taken up by the churches as a sort of religious crusade...

And they are still at it. They just can't live without the need to control other people, while they are waiting for their NWO.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The Militia Immaculata were founded largely as a response to Freemasonry in Italy in the early 1900's. The daily morning prayer used to mention freemasons by name, but now has been changed to "enemies of the Church".

The Knights of Columbus were founded by Fr. Micheal J. McGivney largely in part to provide an alternative to masonic societies forbidden by the Catholic Church. Fr. McGivney saw the need for a fraternal benefit society that Catholics could belong to, that had the same or better benefits than fraternal societies to which they were banned from belonging to.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
...which seems to be a fundamental difference between the two, as Freemasonry is definitely NOT a benefit society. Not in the normal usage of the term, anyway. There are obviously non-monetary benefits, otherwise people wouldn't join.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
"The Anti-Masonic Party

All Seeing Eye,

You apparently HATE Freemasonry. So...uhm...why do you use an Avatar of John "the Duke" Wayne (God rest his soul)?

You DO know that John Wayne was a Mason AND a Shriner, right?

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Here is an another one that hates freemasonry!

I think it's time for a new anti-masonic movement. There influence on global politics is higher then ever before.. Why not start a brotherhood against the brotherhood of fools that worship lucifer, or the grand architect...

It's a pitty that the sheeple don't understand what these freemasonic organisation stand for and what they have been doing for hundreds of years. And also before under different names. They are the mystery schools (ancient egypt) of modern time. Conspiring against the sheeple.. As they are the kings of the world and the controllers of all religions, finance and government.

My greetings to all of you searching for the truth.

Video's to start your research with:
Jordan Maxwell, about freemasonry
freemasonry and Ed-dèdjjaal for muslims
Jim Marrs about his book
Secrets of Masons
Manley P. Hall, Succes is the Accomplishment of the Necessary

Books to start your research with:
Albert Pike: Morals and Dogma
Plato: Republic
Carrol Quigley: Tragedy and Hope
Manley P. Hall: ...
Aldous Huxley: A Brave New World
H.G. Wells: ...

Some probably don't understand why I sujest certain writers.. That only means you have to go further into the subject of freemasonry.

Soundbites with VERY intresting information:
Alan Watt

Topics to go into:

• Ordo ab Chaos
  • Francis Bacon and Shakespear. Go read the King James Bible which was edited by Francis Bacon. Search the 46th word from the beginning and the 46th word from the end in Sam 46.
  • Prosecution of freemasons by Hitler
  • JFK and Abraham lincoln who where both murdered by the same group of people.
  • Ancient mystery schools of egypt
  • Knights Templars

If one wants to have more topics or sources on the freemasonic conspiracy or if one has good info for me, feel free to send me a U2U.

May peace be upon y'all

And for the masons, for whome will have a hard time on judgement day,

[edit on 8-3-2007 by buddhaLight]

[edit on 8-3-2007 by asala]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhaLight
Here is an another one that hates freemasonry!

And for the masons, for whom will have a hard time on judgement day, kiss my *$$

I was going to compliment you on a though well put together post but then you ruined it with showing your true mentality.

It all comes down to the magician know as Jesus doesn't it? It all comes down to someone telling you they heard something and you just believe them cause it must be the gosple truth if a fellow Christian told you right???

For someone trying to live a well rounded life you are shallow and meek. Go run with your fellow little lambs

I glady except my warning and points reduction to get this off my chest and to the mods and other ATS reader I appoligize if I offend you- Cory

[edit on 8-3-2007 by corsig]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by corsig
It all comes down to the magician know as Jesus doesn't it? It all comes down to someone telling you they heard something and you just believe them cause it must be the gosple truth if a fellow Christian told you right???

For someone trying to live a well rounded life you are shallow and meek. Go run with your fellow little lambs

I glady except my warning and points reduction to get this off my chest and to the mods and other ATS reader I appoligize if I offend you- Cory

Well, it's your right to spit in any way you want Corsig.. I don't expect anything else from masons and the ones that stray behind them. Truth is something for the ones in their luciferian society and not to give out freely. Being polite to the oppressors of humankind, is like being kind to the psychopaths that are going to kill you in the wars of mystery. Kiss my beautifull behind.

ATS has been flooded by freemasons who are here to misguide the sheeple that have left their herd. As good shepherds of their human slaves they mislead YOU to get YOU back on track.

Don't fall for there beautifull and misleading chats. You won't learn anything from them. Remember they are not here to give you information. They are here to keep you from finding out what they really stand for. How sure are you? YOU who is still wondering if I'm right or he's right?
Choose for yourself, find out for yourself, research for yourself. Will it be the blue or the red pill?

Moderators on ATS don't seem to mind that these masons mess up there forums.
I cannot imagine they don't know. After so many years of it's exsistence (ATS) it's impossible not to know.

Google Video Link

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Don't fall for there beautifull and misleading chats. You won't learn anything from them. Remember they are not here to give you information. They are here to keep you from finding out what they really stand for. How sure are you? YOU who is still wondering if I'm right or he's right?
Choose for yourself, find out for yourself, research for yourself. Will it be the blue or the red pill?

Ok, so you start with (a somewhat vitriolic version of) "don't take either of our words for it, do your own research"...

But then digress immediately into:

Moderators on ATS don't seem to mind that these masons mess up there forums.

Huh... right.

"Don't listen to a word they say... they are deceivers! Listen to every word I say, instead!"

That is basically what you are saying, right?

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
OK I stink at adding video's but click here

www.youtube.com...

Our friends

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Wow. Interesting videos, Corsig.

Funny how that first woman is noted at changing her mind, and accepts the money that she wanted no part of. Glad to see that part of the money went to get her kids the heck out of there.

Also, I think I've gained respect for Hannity and Colmes. I may have to check out their program, in the future.

buddhaLight, I'm curious to hear your opinion of these videos, particularly of the fanatical Christians in the two videos I mentioned.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
So your point is, christians or religious people are nuts !
Right?

I do believe in god, but I'm not christian.. Maybe I'm nuts, maybe I'm not..

Now, can we return to the subject?

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hobbes
Wow. Interesting videos, Corsig.

Funny how that first woman is noted at changing her mind, and accepts the money that she wanted no part of. Glad to see that part of the money went to get her kids the heck out of there.

Also, I think I've gained respect for Hannity and Colmes. I may have to check out their program, in the future.

buddhaLight, I'm curious to hear your opinion of these videos, particularly of the fanatical Christians in the two videos I mentioned.

I listen to Hannity on the radio sometimes but stopped watching Fox news and now watch CNN mostly.

Now talk about a hidden agenda of these zealots- all they want to do is have people think they way they do or they can't have anything to do with them.

That goes against everything Jesus preached in the bible.

It amases me how these people think they are so above it cause they found God when many of them only found him after they were in jail, prosttitutes, drug addicts, drunks, wife beaters..etc

My brother is born again. married 3 time almost divorsed again, used to do drugs, has been fired more times than you can imagine, bascially got thrown out of the marines, cheated on wife # 1 & 2 but it is ME that will go to hell and he is saved cause he asked for forgivness.

Whatever

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhaLight
So your point is, christians or religious people are nuts !
Right?

No, that's not the point at all. You really don't get it.

(it's also not true, on either count)

Now, can we return to the subject?

We are quite on subject.

Here is the point: To us, you appear no different than those fanatics. You spout hatred and intolerance about something you know nothing about. And you are unwilling to learn, unwilling to accept that _you_ might be _wrong_.

You sit here, saying that we are deceivers and liars, misleading the 'sheeple'... and meanwhile that is exactly what you are doing!

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
And they are still at it. They just can't live without the need to control other people, while they are waiting for their NWO.

Cug, while I do think that there is indeed a NWO... I suspect that most are pointing the fingers at the wrong groups.

When I look at the world today,I don't see a world that is being controlled by "occultic,"secert societies. I see a world that is being controlled by groups of people that have absolutely no affiliation with spiritual principles at all.

Oh, sure, they hide behind the cover of being "Christian," or "new age" or whatever. However, in reality, I think these proponents despise the actual followers of these groups because they have no portion in them. Most NWO proponents are materialists who would like everyone to believe that they believe in spiritual principles,but they do not.

They laugh at us as we point fingers at Masons, Christians, Hindus, Occultists and such. We are very much deceived in regards as to the true powers behind the coming NWO. What is funny is that the answer is slapping us in the face and we refuse to see it because our nature loves a mystery. So we cast the blame upon "secretive" groups and such. It's amazing how naive the populace really is.

[edit on 8-3-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join