It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Masons

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hobbes

Originally posted by buddhaLight
So your point is, christians or religious people are nuts !
Right?

No, that's not the point at all. You really don't get it.

(it's also not true, on either count)

Now, can we return to the subject?

We are quite on subject.

Yes indeed the subject is me!!

And why? Because what I'm saying or what I'm referring to is true..
The masons on ATS have allready bullied off and got rid of many people who speek out. I only get bored by the repeated masonic tricks.

Google Video Link

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I have been listening to Alan Watts for a while and really enjoy his show.

Buddah the point that we are making is that you and others keep making these comments or statements about the Masons and then when one of us speak up in defense you cry foul.

Why is it ok to criticize me but I can't criticize you back?

It is a form of slander which is what you guys don't understand. You say something as if it's a fact not your opinion.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsig
It is a form of slander which is what you guys don't understand. You say something as if it's a fact not your opinion.

Corsig, that is one of the biggest criticisms I have of anti-Masons. Another thing is that all of their accusations can be applied to any group,organization and religion. Following an anti-Masons' "reasoning," every religion,organization or group could possibly involved in some grand conspiracy to "rule" the world.

[edit on 8-3-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
It would be the same as saying that Jew's are devil worshipers, African America's run the governement or that the French don't know the truth about what is going on cause they aren't part of the elite french group in the group that most french don't know about.

I made a new post a couple of days ago asking for current/newer Anti Masonic conspiracies and it came up empty!!! Where was everyone then?

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsig

I made a new post a couple of days ago asking for current/newer Anti Masonic conspiracies and it came up empty!!! Where was everyone then?
They have all been used up. Everything is the Mason's fault.
When you blame everything on a specific group of people, theories run out.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   

corsig
For someone trying to live a well rounded life you are shallow and meek. Go run with your fellow little lambs

Yet again we (ats community) have to experience your rude manner!
I think you will find the reason nobody posted on your new thread is because it becomes very boring talking to somebody who appears brainwashed and blind to the truth about the real world.
Its time to wake up son.

buddhaLight
The masons on ATS have allready bullied off and got rid of many people who speek out. I only get bored by the repeated masonic tricks.

They fight a war they can never win.

[edit on 8-3-2007 by cain-diedhi]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Which war is that?

I'm genuinely interested, dude.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Freemasons vs reality

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by cain-diedhi
Freemasons vs reality

It's of interest to note that there have been anti-Masons since Freemasonry emerged in the public eye. They've been making the same accusations against Freemasonry in order to stamp it out.

And..uhm...Freemasonry is still quite alive.

Must be something to Freemasonry. Something you're not capable of comprehending because it actually requires an open mind.

Think about that if you will.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I think you will find the reason nobody posted on your new thread is because it becomes very boring talking to somebody who appears brainwashed and blind to the truth about the real world.
Its time to wake up son.

"Son"? So being condescending is NOT rude? Give me a freaking break. You (and your ilk) are the rudest. Take Andy who resorts to calling people things like "Hitler" and "Rockpuke"? How damn rude is THAT? Why SHOULD we be respectful to you? You sure as hell aren't respectful to anyone who doesn't think just like the "fundie" whacko websites tell you to.

How does THAT add to conversation/discussion (which is what this is supposed to be)

Clowns like you keep crying "the Freemasons are bullying us!" "They derail every thread" yadda yadda yadda. Cry me a river.

When...I repeat...WHEN have you EVER heard a Freemason on this list cry "The anti-Masons are bullying us!" "They're taking over!" Bull crap cain! If you don't like the posts here, log off!

This is a DISCUSSION list. And it's been said over and over. You post what you like about Freemasonry. But when you make blanket statements that are blatant lies about ME (because I'm a proud Freemason) I will stand up and take you to task.

If you want a list where you can just post wild speculation and everyone pat you on the back and say "go dude!" (Freebird!!!) Find one. This "ain't" it!

If you want to discuss Freemasonry and it's possible involvement in conspiracy, this is the place. I'll take you and any 10 of you on with half my brain tied behind my back! I know more about Freemasonry that you'll EVER know and you can take that to the bank!

If you want to post bare-faced lies about me, I'm going to point out that you're lying. Put your big-boy pants on "son" and bring on what you've got!

[edit on 8-3-2007 by Appak]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   

It's of interest to note that there have been anti-Masons since Freemasonry emerged in the public eye. They've been making the same accusations against Freemasonry in order to stamp it out.

And..uhm...Freemasonry is still quite alive.

If the same old accusations against Freemasonry have being made over & over then why do think Freemasons feel the need to jump in and defend the brotherhood against anti-mason theories that have failed to stamp them out.
Please don't waist your time with the same old comeback "we have a right to defend ourselves and if you were under attack then wouldn't you defend what you believe in etc etc etc!" as it has failed to stamp out any anti mason theories etc etc etc.

"Son"? So being condescending is NOT rude?

May I remind you that this forum is international and where I come from " Its time to wake up son" is not offensive at all. We have the ability to communicate without becoming offended at the drop of a hat.

When...I repeat...WHEN have you EVER heard a Freemason on this list cry "The anti-Masons are bullying us!" "They're taking over!" Bull crap cain! If you don't like the posts here, log off!

You make a very good point here! I have never heard "The anti-Masons are bullying us!" "They're taking over!" because anti masons are not engauging in either tactic.

But when you make blanket statements that are blatant lies about ME (because I'm a proud Freemason) I will stand up and take you to task.

Can you remind me of the terrible lies (about you or the borg
lol) I have posted?

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   

You make a very good point here! I have never heard "The anti-Masons are bullying us!" "They're taking over!" because anti masons are not engauging in either tactic.

Well said Cain.

It's also a tactic they use to distanciate the researchers from the ones that don't know. They give it a name, create a definition for it and state that they are nuts. In this case it's Anti-masons. Before there was anti-government, conspiracy theorists, and more...

And again, we have a orgestrated fight between freemasons and anti-masons..
Anti-masonry = anti war = anti conspiracy = anti luciferian doctrine (for me)

There are still lots of people just laying back and enjoying the show. And within these there are those who know and those who don't know. For the last mentioned some will see through there scemes and go on searching for more information.

For the ones still wondering about the truth I recommend to start with Jordan Maxwells Slideshow Presentation or Alan Watts free audio downloads or one of the sources mentioned before..

Peace be upon y'all

[edit on 9-3-2007 by buddhaLight]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   

corsig
For someone trying to live a well rounded life you are shallow and meek. Go run with your fellow little lambs

Its time to wake up son.

You really are oblivious aren't you?

Brainwashed and blind, are you kidding me son???

You are the pot calling the kettle black

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I have the book Lost keys of freemasonry by Manly P. Hall lets talk about that shall we.

Masons like to say this about Manly P. Hall.

Manley Hall... Manley Hall - The Lost Keys of Freemasonry is a work often quoted by anti-Masons due to some of the statements made by Hall about the religious nature of Freemasonry. Published in 1923, it was written when Hall was barely 21 years of age - and some thirty one (31) years before he became a Mason! Because of this, it can easily be seen that the book represents merely the personal theories of a non-Mason. Further, Mr. Hall (who passed away in August 1990) was a self-avowed mystic and hardly a "leading authority" of Freemasonry.

I went to amazon.com and looked up a few reviews for the The Loste Keys of Freemasonry.

From Amazon.com: Unsolicited book review

"Manly P. Hall (33rd degree Mason & founder of The Philosophical Research Society) gives us an illuminating, poetically written treatise on the origins of Ancient Masonry and the underlying, meaning of much Masonic Symbolism and practice. Hall's book is a poetic read, that can be consumed in one sitting, yet will be read and refered to many times again. He details some of the spiritual aspects of the hidden meanings of Masonry and the ancient origins from which the modern fraternity receives it's wisdom. The Foreward is by Reynold E. Blight, 33rd degree, K.T. & the illustrations are by J. Augustus Knapp, 32nd degree.... Obviously, this man is viewed as a Great, within the ranks of the Fraternity."

Amazon.com book review:

"If you're a Master Mason, you should have read or be reading this book. If you're a new Mason but not a Master yet, you should read this book. It discusses the symbolism of the degrees and a bit of the meaning of each stage of becoming a Master Mason. It puts Freemasonry and the degrees in a light you probably won't get otherwise but every Master Mason should experience. The more you read, the more Masonry will mean to you and the more you'll understand about Masonry."

From amazon.com . . . From the Back Cover
Temple Builder, Craftsmen and Artisans alike, will find much for study and consideration within these pages. Here are keys which, if only read, will leave the reader still in ignorance but, if lived, will change the speculative Masonry of today into the operative Masonry of tomorrow, when each builder, realizing his own place, will see things which he never saw before, not because they were not there, but because he was blind. And there are none so blind as those who will not see

Looks to me like the masons are a firm believer in guy who wrote a book but wasn't a mason.

Where in his later writings did he reject what he'd written in Lost Keys?

What motivated him to do his original research for Lost Keys?

Who were his mentors?

How are we to know when he joined the organization?

Why would he want to join an organization with such beliefs - according to him - unless he wanted to verify his earlier knowledge regarding the secret doctrines and perhaps experience such "seething energies" he believes are available to Masons?

Why was he considered noble enough to join if he held views that were blatantly untrue?

bottom line: you cannot have it both ways.

(And I will be waiting to see your diligence in finding out what in his mind were "the lost keys" of the 33rd degree.)

A very cursory reading of many Masonic authorities shows that the GAOTU, the god of Freemasonry (Jahbulon), is not the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and Father of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

And again lets answer all the questions one by one.

[edit on 9-3-2007 by Andy Warhol]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andy Warhol
Looks to me like the masons are a firm believer in guy who wrote a book but wasn't a mason.

No, _some_ masons place value in his works. We do not, as a whole, have a stance on him. I know a few folks, in fact, that think his writings are drivel.

Where in his later writings did he reject what he'd written in Lost Keys?

Why would he have to reject what he wrote?

What motivated him to do his original research for Lost Keys?

Well, umm... an interest in the fraternity, one would think? Particularly in the esoteric and philosophic areas... as was his interest.

Who were his mentors?

Who says he had any?

How are we to know when he joined the organization?

Likely from lodge records.

Why would he want to join an organization with such beliefs - according to him - unless he wanted to verify his earlier knowledge regarding the secret doctrines and perhaps experience such "seething energies" he believes are available to Masons?

Because maybe as he dug in, looking for those things... he instead found something else, that he wanted to be a part of?

However, I think you drastically misinterpret what he was saying...

Why was he considered noble enough to join if he held views that were blatantly untrue?

Who said his views were 'blatantly untrue'?

What he had was an 'opinion'. An opinion is not true or false, and is also not representative of anything beyond the author's own mind.

A very cursory reading of many Masonic authorities shows that the GAOTU, the god of Freemasonry (Jahbulon), is not the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and Father of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Yeah, you might want to do more than a cursory read there, sport. You might want to understand a bit, too.

First off, there are no Masonic authorities. Just diverse opinions and philosophies.

Second, there is no 'god of Freemasonry'. The Grand Architect is an abstract concept... it refers to the personal beliefs of each mason, without being sectarian.

In a way, it's like saying 'Happy Holidays' instead of 'Merry Christmas'.

And again lets answer all the questions one by one.

Well, stop posting lists of questions, and we'll be able to stop answering them as such.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hi Hobbes.The Lost Keys of Freemasonry is a work often quoted by anti-Masons due to some of the statements made by Hall about the religious nature of Freemasonry. Published in 1923, It was written when Hall was barely 21 years of age - and some thirty one (31) years before he became a Mason. it would seem as though the "personal theories of a non-Mason", as you call them, referring to Hall, might have a little more Masonic substance to them than you have indicated. Granted, it was well before Hall became a Mason that he wrote 'Lost Keys'. If memory serves me correctly, he also wrote 'The Secret Teachings Of All Ages' before becoming a Mason, presenting a special edition of it to the Scottish Rite Bodies in the Oakland, Calif. area before it was published for public consumption. So, what we have here is a man who wrote of Freemasonry, before he ever became a Mason. The first thought that would come to my mind is: "Was he accepted into Freemasonry in part because of his writings, or in spite of them?" I think we can refer to a couple of things to help clear up the matter of what is thought of him and his writings by the Craft in general.

In the first place, I think it is well worth considering that the fact of the matter is that his writings appear on recommended reading lists that are furnished by several Grand Lodges. Then, we might want to give some thought to what is said about 'Lost Keys' in the catalog of the Macoy Publishing and Masonic Supply Co., which can hardly be considered as being an "anti-Masons" organization:
"A book for the Mason and non-Mason. As a contribution to Masonic idealism, revealing the profounder aspects of an ancient fraternity which has always wrought for the benefit of mankind, the book is one to read over and over again."

Further, we might want to consider what was written about Manly P. Hall in the obituary published in the 'Scottish Rite Journal', 11/90:
"Illustrious Manly Palmer Hall, often called 'Masonry's Greatest Philosopher', departed his earthly labors peacefully in his sleep on August 7, 1990, in Los Angeles, California. . . .The author of over 50 books and more than 65 smaller works, Illustrious Hall was also the founder and a past President of the Philosophical Research Society of Los Angeles, California. He is best know for writing 'The Lost Keys of Freemasonry' (1923), 'The Dionysian Artificers' 1926, 'Masonic Orders of Fraternity' (1950) and, of course, his monumental 'Encyclopedic Outline' of Masonic history, philosophy and related subjects. . . .Like Grand Commander Albert Pike before him, Ill(ustrious) Hall did not teach a new doctrine but was an ambassador of an ageless tradition of wisdom that enriches us to this day.. ."
Maybe Hall and his writings aren't quite as insignificant and unrelated to Freemasonry as some would have us believe??

Further, I see that you have made mention of such approval was only from the Grand Lodge of such and such which commissioned it - and not by any other Grand Lodge.
It is quite possible that you are correct in saying only the Grand Lodge of such and such. However, If this was meant as a means of lessening the credibility of what he wrote, you might first of all begin researching the number of Grand Lodges that list his book on their recommended reading lists. Further, you might want to contact the Macoy Publishing and Masonic Supply Company, inquiring as to the number of Grand Lodges who seem to see credibility in what he wrote, even though they didn't commission him to do so. According to Macoy's catalog, "Many Grand Lodges present a copy to each newly raised Mason." This might not constitute a commission, but it looks to me like it is most certainly an endorsement.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I have the book Lost keys of freemasonry by Manly P. Hall lets talk about that shall we.

Masons like to say this about Manly P. Hall.

Manley Hall... Manley Hall - The Lost Keys of Freemasonry is a work often quoted by anti-Masons due to some of the statements made by Hall about the religious nature of Freemasonry. Published in 1923, it was written when Hall was barely 21 years of age - and some thirty one (31) years before he became a Mason! Because of this, it can easily be seen that the book represents merely the personal theories of a non-Mason. Further, Mr. Hall (who passed away in August 1990) was a self-avowed mystic and hardly a "leading authority" of Freemasonry.

I went to amazon.com and looked up a few reviews for the The Loste Keys of Freemasonry.

From Amazon.com: Unsolicited book review

"Manly P. Hall (33rd degree Mason & founder of The Philosophical Research Society) gives us an illuminating, poetically written treatise on the origins of Ancient Masonry and the underlying, meaning of much Masonic Symbolism and practice. Hall's book is a poetic read, that can be consumed in one sitting, yet will be read and refered to many times again. He details some of the spiritual aspects of the hidden meanings of Masonry and the ancient origins from which the modern fraternity receives it's wisdom. The Foreward is by Reynold E. Blight, 33rd degree, K.T. & the illustrations are by J. Augustus Knapp, 32nd degree.... Obviously, this man is viewed as a Great, within the ranks of the Fraternity."

Amazon.com book review:

"If you're a Master Mason, you should have read or be reading this book. If you're a new Mason but not a Master yet, you should read this book. It discusses the symbolism of the degrees and a bit of the meaning of each stage of becoming a Master Mason. It puts Freemasonry and the degrees in a light you probably won't get otherwise but every Master Mason should experience. The more you read, the more Masonry will mean to you and the more you'll understand about Masonry."

From amazon.com . . . From the Back Cover
Temple Builder, Craftsmen and Artisans alike, will find much for study and consideration within these pages. Here are keys which, if only read, will leave the reader still in ignorance but, if lived, will change the speculative Masonry of today into the operative Masonry of tomorrow, when each builder, realizing his own place, will see things which he never saw before, not because they were not there, but because he was blind. And there are none so blind as those who will not see

Hmmmm.... Looks like ya left out a few amazon reviews there that were on the same page. Namely the ones with titles such as "One of the Worst Books on Freemasonry EVER" or "Interesting but not definitive, reckless with evidence". You might want to show both sides of the story before trying to argue your point next time.

So in summary, no, I don't think the masons are firm believers in his book. It honestly looked like mized reviews with most people saying it made for an interesting read though innaccurate. Interesting how you obviously blatantly chose to cherry pick only the reviews that would make your argument more credible. You just demonstrated how most conspiricy theories come about. Blatant use of half truths, taking things out of context, and misinformation for your own purposes.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamL
Blatant use of half truths, taking things out of context, and misinformation for your own purposes.

And AdamL, YOU'VE demonstrated the typical method of the typical uninformed anti-Mason.

Excellent job!

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   

The Lost Keys of Freemasonry is a work often quoted by anti-Masons due to some of the statements made by Hall about the religious nature of Freemasonry.

Some people DO find religious meaning in Freemasonry.

I, for instance, wrap a lot of my faith around personal growth and betterment of my fellow men. Those are themes that come up in the fraternity, frequently.

But that's what I FOUND, not something that was pushed upon me, and not something that everyone finds.

For some it has no real religious meaning. Understand?

it would seem as though the "personal theories of a non-Mason", as you call them, referring to Hall, might have a little more Masonic substance to them than you have indicated.

I don't understand what you are getting at, with this statement. Please clarify it?

The first thought that would come to my mind is: "Was he accepted into Freemasonry in part because of his writings, or in spite of them?"

Neither, really. Such a thing would be irrelevant.

I think we can refer to a couple of things to help clear up the matter of what is thought of him and his writings by the Craft in general.

There is nothing to clear up. There is no one opinion on such things.

In the first place, I think it is well worth considering that the fact of the matter is that his writings appear on recommended reading lists that are furnished by several Grand Lodges.

Sure, and why not?

Fahrenheit 451 appears on most high school reading lists... it doesn't mean that society is into book-burning (or wishes to move in that direction). It just means that it is seen as having literary merit.

One can learn a lot from reading divergent opinions and ideas, and as a society we encourage education and enlightenment.

Then, we might want to give some thought to what is said about 'Lost Keys' in the catalog of the Macoy Publishing and Masonic Supply Co., which can hardly be considered as being an "anti-Masons" organization:
"A book for the Mason and non-Mason. As a contribution to Masonic idealism, revealing the profounder aspects of an ancient fraternity which has always wrought for the benefit of mankind, the book is one to read over and over again."

I didn't say that the book was anti-masonic.

Maybe Hall and his writings aren't quite as insignificant and unrelated to Freemasonry as some would have us believe??

I don't believe that we said any such thing.

What we said was 'The man had an opinion or two, and wrote a few books. The books are a worthwhile read. They aren't canon for the fraternity. They aren't 'truth'.'

Further, I see that you have made mention of such approval was only from the Grand Lodge of such and such which commissioned it - and not by any other Grand Lodge.

I actually said no such thing. No author needs approval to write about the fraternity. No Grand Lodge has the right to so restrict an author.

However, If this was meant as a means of lessening the credibility of what he wrote, you might first of all begin researching the number of Grand Lodges that list his book on their recommended reading lists.

Again, I didn't say that what he wrote is incredible. What I said was that it was opinion, and his own personal take on things.

Further, you might want to contact the Macoy Publishing and Masonic Supply Company, inquiring as to the number of Grand Lodges who seem to see credibility in what he wrote, even though they didn't commission him to do so.

...or, I could just read his writings, and judge them for myself. Like I have.

According to Macoy's catalog, "Many Grand Lodges present a copy to each newly raised Mason." This might not constitute a commission, but it looks to me like it is most certainly an endorsement.

Nothing wrong with that. His works are worthy of endorsement.

This same thing comes up when someone starts talking about Pike. Just because some of us find merit in such a work, doesn't make it Bible-truth for the organization.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hi Andy,

Good try, but you know how these guys are.. If you quote a mason they tell you he wasn't a mason. Hilarious, don't you think!!!

Just like Albert Pike and others who also where freemasons and wrote about there luciferian doctrines. Wan't to have a bet, the masons will clame the following also are no masons. Let's see what happens...

That which we must say to a crowd is - We worship a God, but that one adores without superstition. To you, sovereign Grand Inspectors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st and 30th degrees - The Masonic Religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian Doctrine.

Albert Pike, 33rd degree freemason (La femme et l'enfant dans la FrancMaconnerie Universelle on page 588)

Yes Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also God, For the eternal law is that there is no beauty without ugliness, no white without black for the absolute can only exist as twe gods: darkness being necessary to the statue, and the brack to the locomtive.

Albert Pike, 33rd degree freemason (La femme et l'enfant dans la FrancMaconnerie Universelle on page 588)

Masonry like all the religions, all the mysteries, hermeticism and alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the adepts and Sages, or the elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled... The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portice of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them. Their true explication is reserved for the Adepts, the princes of Masonry.

Albert Pike, 33rd degree freemason
"Morals and Dogma of freemasonry"

First Conjuration Addressed to Emperor Lucifer. Emperor Lucifer, Master and Prince of Rebellious Spirits, I adjure thee to leave thine abode, in what-ever quarter of the world it may be situated and come hither to communicate with me. I command and I conjure thee in the Name of the Mighty Living God, Father, Sn and Holy Ghost, to appear without noise and without ...

Arthur Adward Waite, 33rd degree freemason
"The book of black Magic"

When a mason learns the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step upward he must prove his ability to properly apply energy.

Manly P. Hall, 33rd degree freemason
"The Lost Keys of freemasonry"

Satanic Ritual is a blend of Gnostic, Cabbalistic, Hermetic, and Masonic elements, incorporating nomenclature and vibratory words of power from virtually every mythos...
Masonic Orders have contained the most influential men in many governments, and virtually every occult order has many Masonic roots.

Anton Szandor LaVey
"The Satanic Rituals - Companion to the satanic Bible. (pp. 21, 78)"

Or they where no masons, or they where nuts like us anti-masons

I get bored by your repeated tactics you foolish masons. Try something else for a change it's becoming to obvious.

May peace be upon y'all

Google Video Link

[edit on 9-3-2007 by buddhaLight]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join