It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

watchers/shadow people?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheShadow
Sorry Never been with an irish woman or native american....... wife is italian (and hot as hell i might add!!!) So, sorry to ruin your curve but on that point you are wrong

And in the words of those very same Italians.... "It's in there!"

Careful. Research HER family. Italian, you say? My best friend's ex wife is "italian" too. We did a little homework, and found that the "italian" is actually of some VERY surprising origins.

For instance... SOMETIMES "Italian" = CELT

Again, LOOK CLOSER. Alot of times people have NO IDEA what their genetic descent REALLY is.

For example, I know I am of Irish descent. I am also adopted. My parents were BOTH OF GERMAN DESCENT so I wrote it off...

THEN had a VERY "wise man" point out to me that many German lines actually stem back to the CELTS and even the ancient Hebrew/Israelites...

Went back... and LOOKED CLOSER. You can imagine my shagrin when I saw right in front of me... an IRISH orphan/adoptee... that my parents, by BLOOD are descended from Ancient Hebrew lines.

An IRISH ORPHAN taken in and raised by TWO JEWS. And if you add in the theories on the Druids... about the SECRET they have held for sooooooooooo long now....

"things that make ya go HMMMMMMMM...."

LOOK CLOSER.

SPout

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Her family has done the family tree thing...Italian all the way......and thinking back to my single days, I have been with asians, blacks, latinas, pretty much all races (i was a horny young stud many moons ago LOL) but only one irish girl that i can recall. Almost married her, but then met the wife and no other women could compare.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
what have shadows got to do with us Irish? O.o

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlayeR87
what have shadows got to do with us Irish? O.o

Now THAT is a loaded question, Lad! LOL! In college... I remember being the Irish kid that was outside tryin' to duke it out with his shadow... LOL!!!

And the real connection? We don't know yet. Not completely... yikes.

SPout

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
ahhhh ur all scaredy cats i tell ya shadow people hah they suck BIG TIME HAHA trying scare people well i fight ya right now they run away to much cause they suck haha geez if u ever see one just ignore it or get a knife if goes through well just start running around sreaming like crazy hitiing around

IM NOT JOKING IM REALLY NOT

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
A reminder that this thread is in an ATS forum and not in BTS ChitChat.

If there is nothing helpful to say in this thread, then please refrain from posting.

Let's get back on topic.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Her family has done the family tree thing...Italian all the way......and thinking back to my single days, I have been with asians, blacks, latinas, pretty much all races (i was a horny young stud many moons ago LOL) but only one irish girl that i can recall. Almost married her, but then met the wife and no other women could compare.

How bout your wife? Irish? Celt? Native American? *evilgrin*

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Told ya before Wife is Italian 100% with a family tree going back generation upon generation

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Told ya before Wife is Italian 100% with a family tree going back generation upon generation

ahh... my bad. Thought you meant you married another. LOL!

yikes. Don't tell her that... I'll NEVER get a xmas card from you guys! LOL!

My bad, bro!

SP

[edit on 2/303/07 by Southpaw11]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RazorFang
ahhhh ur all scaredy cats i tell ya shadow people hah they suck BIG TIME HAHA trying scare people well i fight ya right now they run away to much cause they suck haha geez if u ever see one just ignore it or get a knife if goes through well just start running around sreaming like crazy hitiing around

IM NOT JOKING IM REALLY NOT

RazorFang
There are going to be a TON of people who read that and might not necessarily get it.

Tell more... I got yer back...

Southpaw

[edit on 2/303/07 by Southpaw11]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
uhhh well u see im just trying to make people not be afraid of the shadow people sorry for my talking in the other post

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mondogiwa

Shadow people are totally different. They are supposed to only be visible and detectable out of the corners of the eyes

There is a possible explanation four our inability to see "shadow people" normally. Our peripheral vision is actually more sensitive to flicker and movement. It’s most likely an ability related to human evolution.

Since our peripheral vision can pick up “shadow people”, there should be no problem recording them with a video camera. Most video cameras are more sensitive than human eyes.

[edit on 3-3-2007 by simonmagus]

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I also saw a black grown man figure at the end of my bed. He was big but husky built and had broad shoulders and then all kinda muscular down from there. All in black - I was terrified!
When I saw it I sat straight up in my bed and this is what happened.

I had a grumbly voice and I was terrified and could not scream but tried to and said: Get out right now get out! Get out of my bedroom NOW leave go get out of my bedroom.
My husband was awakened and said wtf is wrong with me.
I remember shivering and could not scream and I have a very deep voice for a woman... But it was like i was mummbling.
Scared the living daylights out of me.
I mean it did. I think this experience could be why I have trouble sleeping nights till this day.
That scared me profoundly.
Never ever will forget it.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Ive been trying to figure these things out for years. my current theory is that many of them are the result of high level energy manipulation to the point of denying light altogether. in other words a high level cloak spell

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I once had an encounter with a shadow person as i was waking up. Scared me half to death. I dont know what they are, possibly inter-dimensional beings..

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I've had a great deal of experience with Shadow People. I'm not particularly fond of them. I believe them to be demonic in nature. I believe them to be in service to something stronger. I've seen them here in the states but my worst experience was during an excorcism in Africa.

Just my opinion but I feel that they are indicative of a larger problem.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by testrat
Also for anyone that has seen a shadow person were they wearing a hat?

Hatman Thread

Also, typing in "shadow people" into the ATS search brings up about 40 ish threads if you want to take a looksie

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I've been interested in this topic for a while now. a few years ago i had a few sleep paralysis experiences that got me back into researching the paranormal. These experiences we accompanied by hallucinations of negative shadowy figures in my room that didnt have any clear intentions.
My strangest story however dates back about 16 years to when i was 5 or 6. I woke up in the middle of the night and decided to go sleep in my moms room. The lights were off but it was still light enough for me to make my way down the passage. I turned the corner only to be frozen in fear as i saw i pitch black figure slowly walking towards me. What made it even scarier is that there was a hole in the shadow figure through which i could see the other end of the house clearly as if it was daytime. I couldnt do anything but scream and my mom shortly found me and pulled me into her room. After that it took me years to sleep with the light off again.. after the intitial fear from the experience i didnt think about it for many years untill the sleep paralysis episodes. I have always been a man of logic and rational thinking but to this day i still cant think of an explanation for that night that doesnt involve some kind of paranormal circumstance.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by gorgouk

to me the shadow people are what you see out of the corner of your eye. the watchers however, surround you, they are finger shaped but the size of an adult human and are blacker that the darkest thing imaginable. i've had them surround my bed at night, always in a group of 5, never alone, and always appear blacker than darkness. they paralyzed me with fear. i sense that if you act by screaming or openly acknowledge them, they feed from it and it allows them to take part of you. i believe the shadows once lived and the watchers never did.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Watchers are supposed to be the beings that God elected to observe and help humanity along our path. Only, they got a little horny and overzealous and left their heavenly abode to fornicate and educate mankind before we were ready for it. When God caught wind of what was going on he banished the Watchers to the Abyss and their offspring, the Nephilim, were obliterated, their spirits forced to wander Earth tormenting and misleading mankind until the End of Days.

Shadow People are malevolent entities that can be perceived by most everybody, but they are mainly interested in "sensitives" which they feed off of in a variety of ways.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join