It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

watchers/shadow people?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
can any one give me some background on so called watchers/shadow people.when i was young me and my bro at different times would scream out in fear as we would see the same thing ie, a large shadow figure in the hallway looking at me or him.as soon as we cryed out the figure would turn and run straight threw the wall in the hall. it happend to us both at diffrent times but not since we have grown up.thanks,peace

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
come now there must be someone who can give me a bit of info.please

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I shall throw in my 2 cents as to your query!
First, when you say watchers/shadow people... that's a bit confusing!

As far as they go, watchers are supposedly a race of being that has been on the earth prior to us and "watches" us for whatever reason that may be, sort of Nordic in appearance as I have read.

Shadow people are totally different. They are supposed to only be visible and detectable out of the corners of the eyes or "felt" as you have described. Some people say they are some sort of demon, while others again claim that they may be interdimensional creatures that are sort of in between dimensions, thus the uncertainty of apperance and so on.

I hope this helps in some way, then again when we are children we are all afraid of any and evrything that goes bump in the night, right??

Peace, mondo

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by gorgouk
can any one give me some background on so called watchers/shadow people.when i was young me and my bro at different times would scream out in fear as we would see the same thing ie, a large shadow figure in the hallway looking at me or him.as soon as we cryed out the figure would turn and run straight threw the wall in the hall. it happend to us both at diffrent times but not since we have grown up.thanks,peace

Absolutely.

source:

Alienhunter: The Evidence in Light
By Derrel W. Sims
pp. 328-329

"As we begin the usual suspects list, we discover that it already begins to lose form. The first one in the line-up as identified in the mass abduction acase is incorrectly described as a "Watcher". This entity is called a Watcher by many abductees as it was in the Double Mass abduction case. It is not to be associated with the Biblical term, "Watcher". There is no connection. The Biblical ones are high Angelics and more, and are not "alien".

The illustrated Watcher may be a good example of a usual suspect from the broader view of the actual Hierarchy appearing in a different form, or it may be another good example of an entity that lies continuously. These entities are here (in part) to confound these UFO phenomena to those who want to know about what is going on and who is running the show. In this lineup, he is the latter.

How do I know that? Because of the disclosures of what he reportedly did during this event, it was obvious that he was not hrom Higher Management, and instead is actually a recording device, system, or creature of the others of the real Hierarchy and will be accessed as needed.

There are others who possess this ability too.
These are often used for sexual harassment of the "highest levels" ... molestation of children and women, and last of all, men. Why? Who knows.

It seems that somehow, "someone" might be reusing the emotions for some sick, egregrious reason. Think of it as someone's dope... a human emotional narcotic that would intoxicate the recipient, but not the recorder."

That's the "opinion" of a guy that's been studying this stuff for 40 long years, longer than most in here have probably been breathing.

SPout

[edit on 26/202/07 by Southpaw11]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
When i was a kid i saw shadow people. Used to see them entering my room from the hallway. Never told anyone about this. 20 some years later at Christmas my younger sister told a story about watching little shadow men entering my room. We compared stories and it turns out we saw the same thing. My jaw dropped and i turned several shades of pale.......i didnt imagine it afterall

[edit on 26-2-2007 by TheShadow]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheShadow
When i was a kid i saw shadow people. Used to see them entering my room from the hallway. Never told anyone about this. 20 some years later at Christmas my younger sister told a story about watching little shadow men entering my room. We compared stories and it turns out we saw the same thing. My jaw dropped and i turned several shades of pale.......i didnt imagine it afterall

I suggest you go check out those abductee questions, just to see if ther's a "chance" you might have something(s) in common with THOUSANDS of other people who have had these same type of events.

And THIS is the type of confirmation we really need... Two people sitting there FOR LITERALLY YEARS and NOT even knowing they BOTH KNEW.

Gee... I guess we COULD sit here and say stuff like "oh how cute..." or "oh that's neato..."

OR...

We could come to grips with the fact that your HOMES... your LIVES are being INVADED. Does this type of violation NOT bother ANY of you? It bothers me... LOL In case you couldn't tell....

SPout

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I can relate to a good many of those questions!! Does it bother me? Honestly It bothered me for many years because i didnt know if it was true......once my sister told her story i felt good knowing i wasnt insane.

Am i an abductee?? Been answering that question yes for more years than i care to remember.

Do i want to know more? No i know all i need to know. I am not insane and know for a fact something strange happened during that time period.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I can relate to a good many of those questions!! Does it bother me? Honestly It bothered me for many years because i didnt know if it was true......once my sister told her story i felt good knowing i wasnt insane.

Am i an abductee?? Been answering that question yes for more years than i care to remember.

Do i want to know more? No i know all i need to know. I am not insane and know for a fact something strange happened during that time period.

SHADOW
Make CERTAIN you stick to your guns on that. I know people are "freaking" b/c all of a sudden Derrel Sims is everywhere... but I really do need to convey this.

When people call Derrel, they are not of the mindset of most that would think "gee, maybe I've had something like that happen...". It's exactly the opposite. He doesn't advertise... well... that WILL be changing soon... as it is obviously time to start getting the word out... Regardless, when people contact Derrel... it is usually to BEG HIM TO MAKE IT STOP. Make no mistake here, there is NO embellishment in that statement.

In fact, if you called him and talked to him directly he would WARN YOU OFF. He warns ANYONE that wants "more". This is synonymous to Pandora's Box. Once you open it, you cannot close it. Once you SEE what you've been missing, you might comprehend in an instant just WHY they've masked those memories so neatly for you...

So I say RIGHT ON! It's a PERSONAL decision. DO NOT listen to ANY researcher that would PRESSURE you to find out more. It is a SERIOUS and LIFE ALTERING decision... It should NOT be taken lightly.

I don't blame you for not wanting more. That may, very well, be your psyche warning you to NOT engage those memories...

Southpaw

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Over the years i have had many discussions with people about abductions. Several have asked me to do a hypnotic regression.....I declined politely. I have enough memory of the events to know i dont really want to know any more........i pretty much know the scenerio and would rather not remember the details!! It's over (as far as i know) and a part of what makes me who i am.....and i am good with that!

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Holy crap, reading this just jarred a memory from when I was like 7-8 years old. Shadow was coming up the stairs, I freaked out, etc.

Weird

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by knows_but_doesnt
Holy crap, reading this just jarred a memory from when I was like 7-8 years old. Shadow was coming up the stairs, I freaked out, etc.

Weird

AGAIN... Note that Shadow went and checked those questions and found some similarities... I would suggest you do the same if you've not already... Might give you even more insight... or "jar" some more memories... It's not uncommon.

You Irish, Celt, or Native American in genetic descent, by chance?

SPout

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Over the years i have had many discussions with people about abductions. Several have asked me to do a hypnotic regression.....I declined politely. I have enough memory of the events to know i dont really want to know any more........i pretty much know the scenerio and would rather not remember the details!! It's over (as far as i know) and a part of what makes me who i am.....and i am good with that!

GOOD FOR YOU! Sincerely.

Who knows. Perhaps there WILL come a day when we will all decide to have the memories drawn forward... to stand together in unity. But until that day... I wouldn't bother.

Know THIS. There ARE those of us here that DO understand you when you say "you have already seen enough to know you don't want more..." and DO have empathy and compassion for you b/c of that "understanding"...

Keep the Faith

Southpaw

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   

[You Irish, Celt, or Native American in genetic descent, by chance?

SPout

Father is half Irish Mother is 3/4s Irish So yea theres a little celtic blood flowing through my veins

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Thats wierd. I had an experience with shadow people when I was about 3 years old. I sat watching TV and watched a sort of caravan of little people go from the all, through the room I was in and into the kitchen...

I remember hiding behind the couch and screaming for my mom.

They weren't really shadows though, more like a band of gypsies in super dwarf size.

Your experience sounds more like a haunting to me though.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I suggest you check out the "Black Apparition" thread in Paranormal Studies if you haven't already, that's pretty close to what your talking about and there is some reference to Shadow men. Interesting stuff.

[edit on 27/2/07 by October]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   

[You Irish, Celt, or Native American in genetic descent, by chance?

SPout

Father is half Irish Mother is 3/4s Irish So yea theres a little celtic blood flowing through my veins

Okay.

PREDICTION... *smirk* (not really a "prediction" at all...)

Think back over all the people you've been "intimate" with. I bet they are ALL of Irish, Celtic, or Native American Descent TOO. Right?

HMMMMMM....

And I bet yer sittin' there sayin' to yerself... "Now, how'd he do dat?!?!?"

Let me know... So far I'm 8 for 8 on that one. *evilgrin*

Southpaw

[edit on 27/202/07 by Southpaw11]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
After reading so many accounts of shadow people I would say that is it more paranormal activity than extratrerrestial.

I think southpaw is right, your bloodlines plays a important role.

Also for anyone that has seen a shadow person were they wearing a hat?

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I see "shadows" in my bedroom currently. Everyday. Windows get covered up, so that no "moving" light, like from cars, can get in. Also, there is nothing in the room that could cast a shadow of that shape, no matter the direction of light. I haven't a clue what they are. All I DO know is that I don't only see "them" out of the corner of my eye. I can look directly at the shadows. I don't know for sure, but I don't think that "they" are extra-terrestrial. Maybe spiritual, or beings from a different plane of existence. How about the possibility that they are shadows cast by people or things from a parallel reality? I really don't have a clue though, and I wouldn't trust what books say they are. That is, unless these "things" can communicate and the author has evidence supporting his/her "conversations.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Sorry Never been with an irish woman or native american....... wife is italian (and hot as hell i might add!!!) So, sorry to ruin your curve but on that point you are wrong

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
My Aunty and Uncle bought some property, built a massive house on it, and then they started have weird problems with ppl watching them sleep and doing other activities. They didnt believe in ghosts so they called them goblins do to their height. My cousin was 15 years old at the time and she was sleeping in her room one day when she saw her door open around 11:00 am, and then there was knocking on the walls and whispers around her room, she put the covers over her head so she wouldnt see what ever it was. I have been at this house many times, and getting up to go to the washroom in the middle of the night was the worst thing, i always felt like i was being watched. I was young so it could of just been my wild imagination and the fact that i had heard other stories about the goblins in this house could of provoked these thoughts.

My question is do Shadow People make noises? or is this just another case of a ghost?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join