It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

watchers/shadow people?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by gorgouk

there is a book i got when i was 13 its the shadowen. informative to a certain point good read.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I've seen them my whole life. Always right in the corner of my eyes, quick moving figures 2-3 feet tall. An interesting subnote is that when I got into a car accident at 18 years old and lost the vision in my left eye, my sightings decreased by half.

I have also had the fortune to see a full on view of a shadow dog. Yep. They exist.

Backstory time. I used to work security at a movie theater with a particularly rough clientele. Late one evening after the last shows were winding down I exited the back door carrying a bag of trash. The door swung outward with the hinges on my left side. The dumpster was on the left side as well at the far corner of the back parking lot.

I happened to be facing the dumpster when I opened the door and when the FOV in my right eye cleared the edge of the door I saw a black dog move very quickly from left to right from the building towards some underbrush. Typically normal, except that this black dog was smoky-transparent and had only a vague dog shape. It startled me but I blurted out "Holy s*** where the f*** have you guys been?" as I hadn't seen a shadow being in a couple of years.

I haven't seen one since. That was in 2007. If it was the same type of "thing" as the shadow people and what has been said about their demonic nature is true, I think that perhaps my acknowledging their presence in a genuinely unfearful way might have some how broken their spell on me. When I was a kid I'd see that damnable flickering twice a week.

Who knows?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Shadow people are supernatural shadow-like humanoid figures that, according to believers, are seen mostly in peripheral vision and move quickly. They are sometimes known in modern folklore and paranormal popular culture as dark entities with malevolent intentions.

this is just a basic rundown if you want more info check wikipedia HERE

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mondogiwa

I have not had a chance to read though all of these post, some are several years old. This is the first time I have read about others seeing them too. Im not talking about squinty fuzz balls in the corner of your peripheral vision. I am referring to the actual beings that have eyes, dark mass, cannot make out the distinct lines of body, they come in all different sizes from large dog size to half a room. They do not abide by the laws of gravity because I have been awakened to them perched in the top corner of a room. They do not speak but they have presence, some scratch to create noise and can manifest in this wake state as well as cross into your subconcious (dreams) I am so giddy right now to know that I am not alone. I had no idea that they were really called watchers because in one of my dreams I spoke with another entity that gave me them that name, so I called them "watchers" after that event.(In fact I just googled it today and found the book of enoch and then a post from this site about dark entities with this SPECIFIC name) I would like it very much if I can find others like me, I have waited so long, you have no idea how lonely it can be when these things happen, you cannot tell others because all I have met simply cannot "see." You know when one of them comes to you because you can smell, feel, taste, see, other senses come alive you didnt know existsed in your dna. They get irate when you don't acknowlege them and in turn the last few times were the most interesting. With eyes closed and facing the wall, I could feel it and knew it took up most of my bedroom. I refused to look and then it shook my bed violently. My roomate ran in and flipped on the lights, the bulb popped, and we were back in darkness.. He refused to go back into the room because he sai it didn't feel right. This was coming from a completely anti spookie stuff person who doesn't get scared by boogemen. This is just one example of many I can share with the right person. If you have had similar, geez.. pls find me. I have more to share because I thought they would stop after I was a kid, I thought it was the house. I was wrong. Mirrors & dreams are doors too. but they don't need to use just mirrors, it is like they can manifest, be of substance, then they can exit just as instantaneously. I have been silent for a long time,under the radar, I believe there is strength in numbers. I have been watched hundreds of times, I have seen the manifestations in real time around at least 50 times that I can recollect. There are periods of high activity then dormant off and on since I was 9. I can also do unusual things with my mind. If this sounds like YOU, please find ME, you don't have to be alone anymore either. [email protected]

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgouk

I have not had a chance to read though all of these post, some are several years old. This is the first time I have read about others seeing them too. Im not talking about squinty fuzz balls in the corner of your peripheral vision. I am referring to the actual beings that have eyes, dark mass, cannot make out the distinct lines of body, they come in all different sizes from large dog size to half a room. They do not abide by the laws of gravity because I have been awakened to them perched in the top corner of a room. They do not speak but they have presence, some scratch to create noise and can manifest in this wake state as well as cross into your subconcious (dreams) I am so giddy right now to know that I am not alone. I had no idea that they were really called watchers because in one of my dreams I spoke with another entity that gave me them that name, so I called them "watchers" after that event.(In fact I just googled it today and found the book of enoch and then a post from this site about dark entities with this SPECIFIC name) I would like it very much if I can find others like me, I have waited so long, you have no idea how lonely it can be when these things happen, you cannot tell others because all I have met simply cannot "see." You know when one of them comes to you because you can smell, feel, taste, see, other senses come alive you didnt know existsed in your dna. They get irate when you don't acknowlege them and in turn the last few times were the most interesting. With eyes closed and facing the wall, I could feel it and knew it took up most of my bedroom. I refused to look and then it shook my bed violently. My roomate ran in and flipped on the lights, the bulb popped, and we were back in darkness.. He refused to go back into the room because he sai it didn't feel right. This was coming from a completely anti spookie stuff person who doesn't get scared by boogemen. This is just one example of many I can share with the right person. If you have had similar, geez.. pls find me. I have more to share because I thought they would stop after I was a kid, I thought it was the house. I was wrong. Mirrors & dreams are doors too. but they don't need to use just mirrors, it is like they can manifest, be of substance, then they can exit just as instantaneously. I have been silent for a long time,under the radar, I believe there is strength in numbers. I have been watched hundreds of times, I have seen the manifestations in real time around at least 50 times that I can recollect. There are periods of high activity then dormant off and on since I was 9. I can also do unusual things with my mind. If this sounds like YOU, please find ME, you don't have to be alone anymore either. [email protected]

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LeftySinister

I agree with what you are saying. You sound like you know what you are talking about, especially that the watcher's seek out "sensitive" people. Something brought you to this post, me too. Find me please, especially if you see them too. [email protected] Best Regards

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I have had some sightings of shadow beings. At one particular household, it would whistle a certain tune but I had only saw it once and it was sneaking up on me and once I had seen it in the blank tv screen it quickly moved to a corner I couldn't see around and was gone when I got there.

At my current household, I've seen things moving beneath the crack of the door and once when I got out of the bath to check, I had opened the door and there was a washrag in the dead-center of the doorway.

All of this happened after a friend and I tried contacting spirits, during that "seance" or "ritual" I even got blood on my forehead, and neither of us had any cuts or scratches, it's all in my introductory post.

I personally believe it's a class of demonic and/or a non-human spirit, but I'm no expert, that's why I'm here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join