It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W. Bush, buffoon or brilliant

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Regardless of your political or conspiratorial affiliation there is a certain glaring fact about G.W. Bush that is just too hard to ignore.
He acts like a buffoon

Here's a quick clip of Bush in case you've been living under a rock
www.youtube.com...

There's plenty more, but I think we all know what I'm talking about.
Bush's grammer and pronunciation, let alone his behavior, are oafish.

So what's going on here? Is the leader of the free world and the only remaining superpower a dunce?
I've tried to think of what really is going on, and I have a few theories.

1. Bush is an absolute idiot. His daddy bought his grades and his credentials and has paved the way for his success.

2. Bush is mostly an idiot, but has been clever enough to con his way through life using his social status as leverage.

3. Bush was once a smart guy, but substance abuse got the best of his mental faculties.

4. Bush is exactly as intelligent as his Yale performance dictates, his IQ is at least 125 and his motivation is way above average, however, in order to relate to the common man, his public persona is a complete ruse.

5. Five is more conpiratorial. Bush has been the subject of some sort of mind control that damaged his brain in the process.

Now, I've heard that there is footage of a very articulate and eloquent Bush out there somewhere, and if anyone has any links that would put my first two theories straight to bed.

Also, if anyone has any alternative theories, or, in fact, knows the answer, please, by all means, fill me in.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sunsetspawn
1. Bush is an absolute idiot. His daddy bought his grades and his credentials and has paved the way for his success.

2. Bush is mostly an idiot, but has been clever enough to con his way through life using his social status as leverage.

3. Bush was once a smart guy, but substance abuse got the best of his mental faculties.

4. Bush is exactly as intelligent as his Yale performance dictates, his IQ is at least 125 and his motivation is way above average, however, in order to relate to the common man, his public persona is a complete ruse.

5. Five is more conpiratorial. Bush has been the subject of some sort of mind control that damaged his brain in the process.

Now, I've heard that there is footage of a very articulate and eloquent Bush out there somewhere, and if anyone has any links that would put my first two theories straight to bed.

Also, if anyone has any alternative theories, or, in fact, knows the answer, please, by all means, fill me in.

Bush is an absolute idiot. His daddy bought his grades and his credentials and has paved the way for his success.

Sources please!!

Bush is exactly as intelligent as his Yale performance dictates, his IQ is at least 125 and his motivation is way above average, however, in order to relate to the common man, his public persona is a complete ruse.

I don't know about his IQ.. However, I do know that you don't even get an interview with an Ivy League school unless you pass a battery of tests to show that you have a higher than average intelligence. People say, "Well, Bush was a C student." I'd like to see some of them same people who say that try to go to Yale and pull down a "C", especially when I'd be willing to bet that a lot of the people who make this statement were only "C" students themselves at the local Community College!!!

Five is more conpiratorial. Bush has been the subject of some sort of mind control that damaged his brain in the process.

Now, this is quite possible. If someone wwere to watch interviews with Bush from 15 years ago and compare them to since his been president, there is absolutely no comparison. I dont know if Bush has some medical issue or what not, but he is certainly a different man than he was many yeas ago.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Now, this is quite possible. If someone wwere to watch interviews with Bush from 15 years ago and compare them to since his been president, there is absolutely no comparison. I dont know if Bush has some medical issue or what not, but he is certainly a different man than he was many yeas ago.

I've heard about these interviews, and I've searched high and low on the internets looking for them, but alas, I've had no luck. I'm looking for answers concerning our goofy, stuttering president.
I know for sure if he walked into the admissions office at Yale and used words like "misunderestimated" and threw around the ridiculously incorrect grammer that he does today, he would've been laughed out of Connecticut.

And the C average at Yale doesn't impress me much. Does it make him eligible to be president? It certainly does, barring any recent brain damage. Still though, I would be far more impressed if Bush could've pulled off Yale while holding down a job like a normal American. Twenty to forty extra hours a week to study can make a world of a difference; most lower-middle class college students have to be twice as intelligent and motivated as their rich counterparts. But don't get me started on that, I'll get all NWO up in this em-effer

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
There is footage, I have seen the footage from him debating while govenor of texas..

his words were complete, and pretty difficult words at that.
he had structured sentances, and really hit the nail on the head when getting his point across..

compared to todays bush, there's either been some SERIOUS substance abuse, or I agree, something has been performed on him..

but on that note..

when he was govener, his policies were that, his.. he knew what he was trying to implement, so when asked about it.. he knew the ins and outs of his idea's thus why he could debate them to the extent you'd expect.

but the Iraqi war?

It wasnt his idea, it wasnt his policy.. hes trying to answer intricate questions about something, someone else created..

to me, thats a bit more realistic...

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I don't know about his IQ.. However, I do know that you don't even get an interview with an Ivy League school unless you pass a battery of tests to show that you have a higher than average intelligence.

Do you really think that? I was a C student all through high school and graduated from UPenn with an engineering degree in distributed data systems. You do not need to pass a battery of tests to get into an ivy league. SATs, some extra-curricular activities and a good application are sufficient.

edit: bad grammer

[edit on 2/22/2007 by bokinsmowl]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

when he was govener, his policies were that, his.. he knew what he was trying to implement, so when asked about it.. he knew the ins and outs of his idea's thus why he could debate them to the extent you'd expect.

Precisely...At times, I get the feeling that someone is forcing Bush's hands in some of the "decisions" he makes as president. I think he is a very frightened individual, if you want my honest opinion.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I heard Bush was a drunk and maybe just maybee this has something to do with his acting the fool.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

Precisely...At times, I get the feeling that someone is forcing Bush's hands in some of the "decisions" he makes as president. I think he is a very frightened individual, if you want my honest opinion.

I have to agree with this. I think he knows more than people give him credit for but I've never had the impression that he is making most of the decisions that come under his command. Who's pulling the strings? I'm sure alot of people here have a pretty good idea. I for one am pretty sure who is really in charge.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by reaper2

I heard Bush was a drunk and maybe just maybee this has something to do with his acting the fool.

Well, Bush has admitted that he is a "former" alcoholic. Now, there are some who seem to think that he has went back to drinking. I'd think that, at least with the shape the world is in today, being the president of the most powerful, and arguably the most important, nation in the world would lead one to binge drink indeed. I say that somewhat tongue in cheek, but not really.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViewFromTheStars
I think he knows more than people give him credit for but I've never had the impression that he is making most of the decisions that come under his command. Who's pulling the strings? I'm sure alot of people here have a pretty good idea. I for one am pretty sure who is really in charge.

True, Bush is not an "idiot," but I don't think that he know all of the intricacies of what's really going on.

As far as who is pulling the strings, one needs to look towards the people Bush "appointed" to his cabinet and such to begin. I mean, we have people like Cheney and Rumsfeld,Powell basically feeding Bush all of this "information." Now, unless Bush had the presence of mind, obviously he didn't, to actually look into this "information" that was being presented to him, he would believe it. I'd have to say that the likes of Cheney and Rumsfeld, as well as "dear ol'" Colin Powell have been tugging at Bush's strings. Question is, who is pulling their strings?

Now, here is Bush, basically answering for things that wasn't necessarily his ideas to begin with. People wonder why he acts like he's at a loss for words? I think I would be too.

I am not a Bush apologist, but, I see something going on that doesn't seem quite right to me. I have to say, it goes way beyond Bush.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
based on W's decisions i'd say he's a little off his rocker. the guy is an addict of some type and his office are enablers. long live king richard.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by reaganero
based on W's decisions i'd say he's a little off his rocker. the guy is an addict of some type and his office are enablers. long live king richard.

That's the whole point.I am not certain that his "decisions" are actually HIS DECISIONS.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
IMO....most of the American people are bumbling idiots and he's using that.

Hopefully I won't offend anyone, but honestly....We all know or are related to the average American. The 40 hour a week, drink beer when I get home, watch football every Sunday, drive a mini van or SUV(don't forget the "Support our Troops' magnet), maybe a degree from a Community College, shop at Walmart, do what your government tells you without question, 'just turn that desert into a sheet of glass', American.

That's just the 'average' American...You have the entire welfare class...yeah, they're bright, you have the Mexicans, who can care less as long as they are making money and sending it back to the family, you have the Wall Street class.....it's all about the money, so they don't care, then you have people who actually THINK and use LOGIC.....yeah, those folks are definitely the minority. Like the people who come on here to discuss things. They are NOT the 'average American'. There is normally an above average intelligence here.

George W has to appeal to the masses, he's been doing that. Do you realize how many Americans don't even know he's a walking grammatical error? They think he's just 'one of them' when he talks like that. It's even better if he has 'normal' problems like alcoholism.

The proof is in the fact that 911 came and went, Afghanistan came went, Iraq came and is almost gone, Iran is next......all because he acts like the average American. The government would have never gotten away with this if the average American had the intelligence of most of the people on this board.

This is the same reason the US is the laughingstock of the world and everyone else thinks we are stupid. The average American is a moron. They have no idea where Iraq is even at on a map, they think anyone from the Middle East is a terrorist, and they buy into the 'good ol boy' charm of George W Bush.

Of course he doesn't make decisions....that is up to the NWO...Powers that Be, he just has to make sure the American people follow along.

[edit on 22-2-2007 by sky1]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
You missed out scapegoat.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sky1

Unfortunately, as an American, I can't necessarily disagree with this. I think part of what makes Bush attractive to some people is because he has this "everyday Joe" way about him. He doesn't seem stiff and unapproachable like the stereotypical intellectual does to the average person.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by superpaul55
You missed out scapegoat.

SuperPaul, yeah, he is certainly a scapegoat... Someone who can conveniently be blamed. I suppose that is my whole point.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sky1

Unfortunately, as an American, I can't necessarily disagree with this. I think part of what makes Bush attractive to some people is because he has this "everyday Joe" way about him. He doesn't seem stiff and unapproachable like the stereotypical intellectual does to the average person.

Exactly!

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by reaganero

That's the whole point.I am not certain that his "decisions" are actually HIS DECISIONS.

i agree to an extent. i've seen him debate a bit and he can hold his own, so he isn't missing any chromosomes, but when he gets "influenced" he can't and isn't controlled or tamed down. that's more of a fault for the office by not putting reason into this crap. one day he'll request to make the worlds biggest ice cream sundae in the desert and the administration will most likely chant "for freedom, for freedom".

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
i also want to point out that between sky and i we both used desert analogies. should we start a new thread!

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I see posts comparing Bush to Hitler.

No parades for sure, but what was going on in the background.

If Hitler was the creator of the NWO we are in today via
the Helium conspiracy, then Bush is the keeper of the flame.

If you think not, visit a library with a book by Lyne.

Wiki is no good.

History and the present need a word from the science factory.
You don't waste material, atoms.. oil, if you use zero point like
E and M fields, there is nothing there, no one ever saw an
E or an M, Electric or Magnetic yet they exist. Nothing to waste.
Thats what lite gases do, they energize, even the air.

But it takes a lot of energy, no it takes a lot of E and M which
are multiplied by coil windings.

X-rays and gamma rays have high energy but no mass only
frequency. Tear apart Helium or air molecules and and what
do you have, energy from a battery and a coil.
Got to figure enough capture to recharge the battery and not
waste the rest.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join