It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W. Bush, buffoon or brilliant

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Delta 38
I think Bush is of normal intelligence, but he's in over his head and he knows it. The stress has effected his performance.

Very true. This facial expression sums up the Bush presidency

[edit on 23-2-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]
idata.over-blog.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Distraught,confused and looking for answers. He looks overwhelmed there. This sums up his hi-jacked presidency.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Prime Mover
www.youtube.com...

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!

EVERYONE WATCH THIS!!!
Mr. Prime Mover, thank you so much, that's exactly what I was looking for. That is a video of a man that not only graduated from Yale, but probably could've done so with higher grades AND honors had he not been so busy being homoerotic and yipped up with his skull and bones friends.

And let me cut Bush lovers off quickly before I catch flak...
That last line was a joke pumpkin puss, I was only jokin'.
No need to get all upset, allright sweetie.

So that video proves that my theories on Bush having always been an idiot or at least a little dumb completely incorrect.

It also puts the "Bad at public speaking" and "ADD" stuff to bed.

So we are left with...

1. Alchohol induced brain damage

2. Natural brain damage (presenile dementia)

3. Mind control

4. An act

5. He's not setting the policies and he's not in control, whereas when he was governor he was.

Originally posted by Skippy505
Its true that Bush is not the Worlds best orator, but a dumbass no way. He sticks to his principles, does his job and does what he says. That's quite rare in a politician. To me he doesn't seem smart, shifty and soft rather simple, blunt and hard. The US has not had attack on its soil since 9/11. Given the stated aims and tactics of Al Qaeda at the time that's quite an achievement.

Dude, watch that video. How do you explain Bush being a confident, well spoken, eloquent man 13 years ago? To simply say he's not the best orator just doesn't cut it with this new (to me) piece of evidence.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
Do you think that it's possible that the president could be being blackmailed or is being held hostage?

Oh,I definitely think his presidency has been hi-jacked, yes. There is not much doubt in my mind about it. I seriously doubt that Bush volunteered to play the role of the scapegoat. He was turned into that..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
trimmed triple nested quot

[edit on 23/2/07 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by crgintx
Bush II is in fact from Conn. not Texas. Don't let the accent fool you he's got a typical Ivy League education on how to play the game of Houses. If you've watched the news closely, the Bush daughters have bought a 23k acre ranch in Argentina for some damn reason. Wonder if Bush is going to pull a quick exit and head for South America?

Very,true. Bush is not originally from Texas.. He just calls it "home." He is originally from Connecticutt.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Sunset,yeah, that first video is a good example of how Bush used to be. There has been a serious decline in his verbal skills since he took the office of his presidency. I have heard rumors that Bush has a brain disease,but I don't know if it has been confirmed or not.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Here is a another telling photo of the pressure Bush is under

www.unitedforpeace.org..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

The guy is about to break down.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
George Bush is an idiot.

His father did pay for his grades.

His father rewrote his transcript numerous times after he graduated.

George Bush is exactly the type of dumb # needed by the NWO to carry out their plans. He's a puppet and hes the perfect patsy for when everything goes wrong.

When the War on Terror blows up in our face, when the economy collapses, when we're all living in concentration camps we can sit back and say, "Boy, the George Bush sure did have the best intentions, but he is one giant #ing moron!"

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1
George Bush is an idiot.

His father did pay for his grades.

His father rewrote his transcript numerous times after he graduated.

Sources? Documents? Proof other than your biased opinion?

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
It makes sense
Snr didnt have enough time, he un-expectadly lost to the election to clinton.... that gave them 8yrs to groom and mould the perfect candidate, who's maniuplative enough, to be conned into following our methodolgy when it came to the 'american - direction '
I mean, Sept11 happening immediately into bush term, and 'drastic' mistakes happened , that force up to face up to the ideologe that
the West in in a fight with IRaq?

Sept11, only half a year AFTER GW came into office was perfect....
what leader ''wouldnt'' of gone into an 'endless war''
where they [/] couldnt make money..

christ, the WMD's, the Sept11 Mis-intellegence 'f'up

How perfect is it right now for anyone that 'makes money of war

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Agit, the timing of the whole 9/11 event was quite convenient. Here we were, we had a president who was obviously struggling. All of a suden, BOOM!!! 9/11 happens.

Now, Clark tried to warn Bush that his presidency was being hijacked by the likes of Rumsfeld and Cheney. Bush refused to believe it. Clark has stated on numerous occasions that he thinks Bush is a good man who has been deceived by a group that he didn't care to name.

It seems to me that 9/11 was all too convenient. People always say, "Well Bush's approval ratings skyrocketed from it. He is the one who benefited." Did he? Yeah, his approval ratings were decent for a couple of years... It was nothing withstanding. His approval rating is continuously hovering around 30% and below now. Nah, the only ones that benefited from 9/11 were the string pullers.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
It makes sense
Snr didnt have enough time, he un-expectadly lost to the election to clinton.... that gave them 8yrs to groom and mould the perfect candidate, who's maniuplative enough, to be conned into following our methodolgy when it came to the 'american - direction '
I mean, Sept11 happening immediately into bush term, and 'drastic' mistakes happened , that force up to face up to the ideologe that
the West in in a fight with IRaq?

Sept11, only half a year AFTER GW came into office was perfect....
what leader ''wouldnt'' of gone into an 'endless war''
where they [/] couldnt make money..

christ, the WMD's, the Sept11 Mis-intellegence 'f'up

How perfect is it right now for anyone that 'makes money of war

bug'r, where's the edit button when you need to fix a post you made at 3am after a big night out! ;(

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
I have heard rumors that Bush has a brain disease,but I don't know if it has been confirmed or not.

Does Bush have the launch codes for our nukes?

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sunsetspawn

So that video proves that my theories on Bush having always been an idiot or at least a little dumb completely incorrect.

Nice theory! Although I would venture to guess that a.) 10 years ago, life was coming up roses so his confidence was abundant, and b.) 10 years ago he new what questions were coming his way and had a lot of time beforhand to practice what he was gonna say. Not so much so at the white house press conferences. Either way, I think he is a moron.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
He's brillaint if you call the smartest kid with down syndrome brilliant. I mean, he became govenor of what, Texas? With dads help... he plays on the minds of fanatical american christains while calling them idiots in the same day, then expects their votes, then in additions turns around and causes wars that bring about terrorists. I am christain myself but a horrible one and even i can see through his facade. He's clearly a Free Mason steeped in their twisted spirituality and doctrine. The guy needs to go back to shoveling crap into that short bus he rides to rehab. The next 50 years is going to be interesting, it'll be a show down, with the truth or contradiction of religion the prize.

[edit on 26-2-2007 by John the Fisherman]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by John the Fisherman
. He's clearly a Free Mason steeped in their twisted spirituality and doctrine. [edit on 26-2-2007 by John the Fisherman]

Really? Care to show any proof of this? Oh, and by the way, exactly how much do you know about Masons? They're all "satanists" right?
Uh,yeah, sure. Uh-huh.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Hey my assumption making tit, when in my post did i indicate that he was a satanist or for that matter free masons are infact satanists? What they are beyond any doubt is people that believe that they've been given special religious enlightenment, and use this belief to try and control world events. I'd appreciate it if you didn't read between the lines, cause there isnt all that much there. Bush has pretty much admitted he is a Free Mason, closing your eyes and hiding under your bed while having preconcieved notions about how your country plays no part in cults or political scandals is doing a disservice not only to your self but the entire world. In addition "proof" is relative on the net, the wind changes less than proof on the net. That being said continue on with your blind assumptions.

[edit on 26-2-2007 by John the Fisherman]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sky1
IMO....most of the American people are bumbling idiots and he's using that.

Hopefully I won't offend anyone, but honestly....We all know or are related to the average American. The 40 hour a week, drink beer when I get home, watch football every Sunday, drive a mini van or SUV(don't forget the "Support our Troops' magnet), maybe a degree from a Community College, shop at Walmart, do what your government tells you without question, 'just turn that desert into a sheet of glass', American.

That's just the 'average' American...You have the entire welfare class...yeah, they're bright, you have the Mexicans, who can care less as long as they are making money and sending it back to the family, you have the Wall Street class.....it's all about the money, so they don't care, then you have people who actually THINK and use LOGIC.....yeah, those folks are definitely the minority. Like the people who come on here to discuss things. They are NOT the 'average American'. There is normally an above average intelligence here.

[edit on 22-2-2007 by sky1]

This is an unbelievably elitist statement, in fact the entire post seems incredibly close minded.
I am an "average American", I stay home with my 3 kids, my husband works 65 hours a week, he drives a SUV, I drive a minivan (shocking) We shop at Walmart because we really can't afford not to, we love and adore our children and our goals in life are to give our children happy, healthy lives and to eventually have a world famous organic garden in our backyard.
We are simple, we know but we are happy as a family, even have a beer once in a while, crazy I know.

A month ago I was completely naive and duped, my husband and I considered ourselves republicans and supported Bush and administration without question. I started to research "The Secret" one night and ended up somehow at a 911 conspiracy site. I was hooked, for 2 weeks I would study the vides and sites obsessively and then for 2 weeks after I crawled into a little hole and digested the awful truth. I was fearful before, I am terrified now.

I stumbled on this site not long ago and I find everything here intriguing yet terrifying esp. since I am just an average American.

I guess the point of all this is the average American's are waking up whether by accident or on purpose, the evidence is so strong (911) that denial will soon fade to acceptance. I don't really know if its going to make much of a difference, history doesn't say it will.
I do believe that the "elitist" attitude of the "genius" will make your mission of waking up Americans extremely difficult, we have obviously been herded for years, as we "wake up" we will need nurture and information not poorly hidden disgust. We are not actually sheep, we are human beings and as a human being we only use at most 5% of our brains so there is hope for us bumbling average americans after all.

I have been reading the forums for a while but this is my first post. I am not a reactive person by nature but the above quoted post struck me the wrong way and I felt the need to speak out about my "people". I appreciate this website and feel it has valuable information that is a must have.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SEEWHATUDO
I stumbled on this site not long ago and I find everything here intriguing yet terrifying esp. since I am just an average American.

Do be careful with subjects of a conspiratorial nature, 911 and otherwise.
There are plenty of insane stories, bogus theories, bogus parts of theories, false facts, disinformation, lunatics, frauds, attention seekers, trolls, gobins, nazgul, and a host of other nasty bits that obfusicate the subject. Everything you know could be false, and everything you henceforth learn could be false. Of course it could all be true. Use good judgement. Don't dole out your trust liberally. Certainly don't let the subject disrupt what really matters in life.

Just look at this thread. I posed some questions concerning our goofy commander in chief, and I did learn something.

Bush was once an eloquent man. Now he isn't. Perhaps he got dumb, or perhaps the stress and confusion is killing him.
Either way, this tells us something important.

If 911 was a false flag operation, Bush is NOT on the inside

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
President bush is a great politician, when he ran for governor of texas he acted like a great statesman.

I thought he was laying it on a bit thick when he started running for president but what do I know?

Isnt it amazing how politicians change the way they speak and act.

Another excellent politician, hillary clinton, just got caught with a southern draw.

If you believe the guy is an idiot because of the act he puts on for the press and camera's, then you are gullible!

- NSBiz

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join