It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is dead

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76
If that were true.

I'm guessing you just broke up with someone.

because Love is alive and well. So God who is love is alive and well

When love turns red we all turn up dead. So love is alive and well and getting stronger. After all, Love...Its the LAW.

edit: I wonder where my queen is?

[edit on 21-2-2007 by Foundation]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I am sorry that you have been through something so tramatic as this LGM. My thoughts are with you.

I don't know what you witnessed and I won't ask if you don't want to discuss it. This is one thing I thought about though:

(These are rhetorical questions, as I don't want to pry.)

This thing you witnessed, is it the worst thing to ever happen in the history of this planet?

.........or is it simply the worst thing you've ever experienced?

Is it something that has never ever happened before?

..........or is it something that just never happened to you before?

Here is why I ask:

If something equally as horrific has ever happened to anyone, and GOD was alive for you at that time, then nothing has changed. Your faith need not be shaken.

I might be way off base, after all I don't know your situation. This is just the way I view the situation as I know it.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by wellwhatnow

If something equally as horrific has ever happened to anyone, and GOD was alive for you at that time, then nothing has changed. Your faith need not be shaken.

I might be way off base, after all I don't know your situation. This is just the way I view the situation as I know it.

I wish I could answer all you beautiful friends that have come to bat.

My most heartfelt thank you.

I wish I could answer you all properly, accept to say I can no longer ever have a young inoccent boys dream again. After 44 years and seeing more than one should, I finally lost that funny little guy he always looked the other way when I had to do my work. He couldnt ignore this one though. Because this one was him that felt it.

He just came walking right into it all wide eyed and asked the wrong question, and the truth is what he recieved.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Ehh, does this have anything to do with losing you kittycat?

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
Ehh, does this have anything to do with losing you kittycat?

Sorry but no. That is a different issue entirely. Thank you though.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

With all of my being my firewalking, smoke defying brother ....

God is not dead, but once knew death.

And who's responsibility was it to retrieve God from the realm of death?

The accuser who sent God through oblivion, perhaps?

With all that i am, all that i have been, and all that i can ever hope to be, i wager all that is mine to wager that God is not only death itself, but also all other aspects of reality at the same time.

therefore, God cannot be confined to death alone. You are merely being shown a truth, and a powerful one at that.

If you trust yourself, if you trust me ......

One smoke breathing fire domesticating soul to another ....

God Lives.

Thank you brother. That was very inspiring and I have to say I love you man! Very nice, thank you John.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Seems as so many going thru gut wrenching issues and pain, myself included at times. Even though I don't 'feel' like God is with me even at times feel abandoned yet somehow I know He is still very much with us way more than we know and only in a matter of time we actually see this.

~Peace~~~~~~~

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyPropag8r
Seems as so many going thru gut wrenching issues and pain, myself included at times. Even though I don't 'feel' like God is with me even at times feel abandoned yet somehow I know He is still very much with us way more than we know and only in a matter of time we actually see this.

~Peace~~~~~~~

Thank you and namaste

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I woke this morning and looked out my kitchen window. There were two Ravens sitting in a tree. Double death.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
I woke this morning and looked out my kitchen window. There were two Ravens sitting in a tree. Double death.

LoneGunMan, U2U me,man... Let me know what's going on.... Believe me, iwhatever it is,bud, it's not something that you cannot work through.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
What can you have seen that can upset you so much?

What can you possibly see to give you these feelings? From your words you could have been at Beslan and not be unnerved in your inner feelings. I know I have seen very little of any such thing that you have, but I can't think what could cause such a feeling.

Oh and why do you say you will never tell us? Where did you find it?

[edit on 22-2-2007 by apex]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by apex
Where did you find it?

In my heart. From God.

I have to say I understand God does not micro-manage.

I have been to the abyss many times in my life.

I am looking over its vastness now

It lies in the heart of man/woman

It is in us all

The spoken language cannot describe the what

You would have to walk in my shoes for the past few months to begin to undertand

Its all about not being able to help a friend

Its all about the inhuman condition

Its all about love and forgiveness

The little boy in me that I have always protected was finally shown the what

I forgot to tell him to close his eyes

I forgot to tell him to not listen, becuase this information was from an angel

Angels dont kill little boys

[edit on 22-2-2007 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I am really sorry for you,Gun Man... Sincerely... I don't know what else to say other than what I have said here on this thread and through U2U. I can only say, I am sorry.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I am sorry for what has happened to you, LGM, but I don't understand entirely what you are saying.

The little boy in me that I have always protected was finally shown the what

I forgot to tell him to close his eyes

I forgot to tell him to not listen, becuase this information was from an angel

this is the bit that really confuses me, now obviously it is your choice on how much to elaborate, and how, its just I am saying I don't understand.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Apex, basically he is stating that there was a part of him that thought that life was magical, he basically forgot to tell that part of himself not to wake up to the harsh reality that it is really painful.

Let me put it this way, that is my interpretation of it.

[edit on 22-2-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by apex

this is the bit that really confuses me, now obviously it is your choice on how much to elaborate, and how, its just I am saying I don't understand.

That ok if you dont understand. You see I cant talk to anyone about this.

Its a catch-22. It just helps to tell part of it. At least the pain, if not the reason. You see I have to smile at everyone I know and love, and act like its all fine.

I can at least express my pain here. Its like screaming in public without the stigma.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Apex, basically he is stating that there was a part of him that thought that life was magical, he basically forgot to tell that part of himself not to wake up to the harsh reality that it is really painful.

Perfect

No more disneyland for me!

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Ehh, does this have to do with the end times or the apocalypse?

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
Ehh, does this have to do with the end times or the apocalypse?

Well I would hope not!
Just having fun with an avatar I made.

I am just a humble Fireman! How would I know about matters of God?

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Perfect

Oh right, I see. that makes sense to me I suppose.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join