It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO Videos

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Just spotted these on Youtube, and one of them is particularly interesting.

They were added 8 hours ago.

Venice UFO

^ That one is amazing. As always, the possibility of hoax is apparent, but either way it is one of those videos that just makes you stop and look.

It's a ****ing UFO

^ I spotted this somewhere just after it was posted, but it is interesting as well.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr

It's a ****ing UFO

^ I spotted this somewhere just after it was posted, but it is interesting as well.

dude that video is pretty convicing, but its hard to tell if its fake or not... where are the ATS experts on this 1

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Indeed.

I expected a lot more reaction to these videos. The object in them both is nearly identical, and both videos are brand new and high quality.

All i can do is look at them and speculate.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
looks like a baloon (for commercial publicity) to me
the object fly with a low speed

& the video is LOW RESOLUTION >>>> all blurry

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I've seen the 'fcking' one a long time ago.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
The object in the (...) video looks a lot like the Dropa Stone and the things in the STS video with the tether.

Nice find.

``````````````````
deleted censor circumvention

[edit on 18/2/07 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Nice videos... pretty convincing. The second one you can actually see some definition on the ship for a second...

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inca_Roads
The object in the @#$&* video looks a lot like the Dropa Stone and the things in the STS video with the tether.

Nice find.

Thats what i was thinking before, if you look closley you can see it rotate sideways and somewhat disapear, unless thats just the camera guy zooming out and causing a illusion... can someone take close up images of the object and anylise it abit , id do it myself but dont have the programs

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inca_Roads
The object in the @#$&* video looks a lot like the Dropa Stone and the things in the STS video with the tether.

Nice find.
Thats the same thing I noticed inca

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
These 2 objects are very similar to each other. The video of the canadian guy cursing is one of my favorite vids out there, I first seen that video a few months ago. I believe that is some concrete video evidence, my opinion of course. Is it just me or do these 2 ufo's look like the objects flying around the nasa tether after it broke.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Wow, that second video really is quite good. It's a shame that it's so badly compressed.

Has anyone found it elsewhere in better quality? I think it merits more attention.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The first one looks like a silver balloon. Also moves like a balloon. I'm sure the photographer would have shot more than 19 seconds of footage had it been something other than a balloon. The fact that there is no documentation associated with the video doesn't help.

[edit on 18-2-2007 by torsion]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I agree, the first vid is a balloon, IMHO

The second one was just what he said, a f@cking UFO! As long as that vid is real and untouched then I would have to say "Real".

Is it from outer space? Who knows? But whatever it is, its not any technology that is unclassified! IMO.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Tried to edit my last post by adding this information but it didn't happen!

Here are 3 stills from the second video:

Notice how what appears to be sunlight reflecting off a central domed area changes position, from 6 o'clock in frame 1, 4 o'clock in frame 2 and 1 o'clock in frame 3. Also note the squared-off/cropped section in frame 2.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The first one looks and moves just like a balloon. The second one looks really good because you can see the profile from the top/bottom of the craft, and then you can see the craft turn on its side to expose a cylindrical shape. Really good video in my opinion, one of the best I have ever seen.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Torsion,

So what exactly does the changing reflection of sunlight imply? I'm a newbie to this and just looking for guidance in my skepticism/criticism of the video.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SnoodLover
So what exactly does the changing reflection of sunlight imply?

The reflection will point towards the direction of the sun. According to this video, the sun is moving all over the sky. Indeed, in frame 1 the sun is underneath the object which would place the sun on the ground! That is, of course, if the bright spot is a reflection and that's what it looks like to me...

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Ahh, yes Torsion, thank you. That makes good sense. My brain needed a kickstart.

Interesting videos, let's keep the analyses coming!

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Could be balloons but who knows. The new fad in UFO hoaxing is to release shiny balloons, videotape them and then throw up the video on sites like youtube.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
This is from the second video.

I always convert those YouTube or Google videos to AVI or MPG so I can see them frame by frame.

I don't know if this is in the original video or if it was a result of my conversion to AVI.

Frames 274 and 276 show the UFO incompletely.

Frame 274 (at 18.200 seconds)

Frame 276 (at 18.400 seconds)

That could also be a result of the conversion made when the video was uploaded to YouTube, but I have never seen anything like this.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join