It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO Videos

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
no worrys guys, and yes i just recieved word from selfless that he/she is unable to use the program for unkown reasons, on the dukelove website where you download the application it says

"You must have the .net framework 2.0 installed in your system for Xido to run. The application notifies the user of a completed download by yelling "toasty!" (like in Mortal Kombat 2) you can disable or change this by deleting or replacing the toasty.wav file. "

So that might fix the problem, other then that you can use that firefox plugin for videodownloads. For somer reason this doesnt work for me, it crashes my firefox i might have to update it.

peace

p.s just to make things clear the youtube XIDEO APP is at the bottom of the download site, so just scroll down and you should be able to see it.
dukelive.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 10538

Originally posted by torsion
I've already made my mind up on these two videos pending any convincing rebuttal from other ATS members.
1st video shows a silver balloon.
2nd video is a cgi hoax.
My reasoning can be found a few posts back...

I think you made your mind up long ago. I have only been lurking just recently but have noticed all your posts are attempts to discredit legitimate sightings. You evidently have an agenda.

BTW, the possibility of the first being a balloon is high. The possibility of the second being CGI, very low to none. The possibility of the second being a real craft, very high to certain.

10538, it would be helpful if you could back up your statements with a bit more information.

First, point to one legitimate 'sighting' I have discredited and define what you mean by 'legitimate'.

Explain in more detail the agenda you think I have, and why you think I have one.

Give us your reasoning as to why the second video is not cgi and is a real craft. I provided some stills in my first post to show why I believe it to be fake. I'd be more than happy for you to counter my explanation, but with something a bit more substantial than an empty statement like "The possibility of the second being CGI, very low to none." How, exactly, did you come to that decision?

As I said in my post I have made up my mind pending any convincing rebuttal. Look at the stills in my earlier post and explain the anomalous sun reflection and the cropped edge. Who knows - you may even change my view on this video...!

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join