It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RPG games

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Hey are there any rpg's over the net that r free? the one link in my sig is a cool one it is anout vampires and werewolves click on it if you want to play and send me a friend request.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Many downloadable multiplayer online RPGs cost money, but some are free. One of the most popular free ones is called "maplestory." The game is fun for lvl 1-40, but after 40, it starts to get real tiring and slow. If you don't mind paying a little, you should try Guild Wars.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Theres a RPG called Runescape.
Its free,and its kinda has an old school feel to it.
If you would like to check it out,here ya go
www.runescape.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
hey i know its expensive and ill probly get flamed for it but world of warcraft is one good game good grafficks (and yes i know its spelled wrong i like spelling it liek that) and awsome gameplay.

heres theyre community website

www.worldofwarcraft.com

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by adamiskthespacepirateking
ill probly get flamed for it but world of warcraft is one good game

Nah, not flamed. Merely pitied.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
heh yeah when i was living with my mom (who plays world of warcraft) all i played was world of warcraft but i still had a life so i dun need piti im one of the few who werent addicted to the game

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
star wars knights of the old republic 2 quality!

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by adamiskthespacepirateking
hey i know its expensive and ill probly get flamed for it but world of warcraft is one good game good grafficks (and yes i know its spelled wrong i like spelling it liek that) and awsome gameplay.

heres theyre community website

www.worldofwarcraft.com

World of Warcraft is a fun game, and you can get a 14-day trial of it for like 2 or 3 bucks so go try it out. It's a really fun game and if you really get into it you can get your player to lvl 70...

Falcon out...

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
lotr is opening the beta in a month or so. I've been playing it in the beta for about a month. I'm liking it. haven't done much grouping as I don't play for long stretches and haven't found the need yet but it is fun and the layout is pretty cool

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
If you are into old school, you can go to www.mudconnector.com and play some of the old MUDs. They're just text-based RPGs, but they are free.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
lotr is opening the beta in a month or so. I've been playing it in the beta for about a month. I'm liking it. haven't done much grouping as I don't play for long stretches and haven't found the need yet but it is fun and the layout is pretty cool

Cool game if your into the Lord of the Rings stories..Although its still in closed beta..So I know nothing he he!! Might remember more in a week or two after open beta starts..

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

its made by turbine, it will be good at first then stink to high heaven later (think asherons call series) and by all accounts a wow clone, i think ill give it a pass and just stick to wow

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
the nondisclosure was lifted

I never played wow or asheron's call so I cannot compare. I was big on eq and eq2 to a lesser degree. this one seems easier to play solo as you get up in the levels and it looks nice. not sure if I'll play it after it goes live tho.

top topics

join