It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photoshopped clouds near Area 51 hiding something?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Digital_reality, kudos for a very nice find!

That rectangular anomaly in your first posted example has to be one of the weirdest things i´ve ever seen on google earth. I do not believe the cloud is a fake, however, the contrast of the entire strip is cranked waaay up there rendering the cloud shadow pitch black. Probably done all the time in order to make the landscape look more interresting. It´s also very easy to "clone" a cloud to whatever location you wish. The monotone appearance of the landscape would make it very hard to detect.

Does anyone know if it is possible to order a copy of the source image before digital enhancement? Talking about the contrast adjustments here.

Cobra, any date on your provided image?

Could be taken before/after construction while the google version was snapped during construction or otherwise showing signs of counstruction beeing recently done.

Interesting stuff.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
What if they were new aircraft that they have developed to look like clouds lol may explain the dark shadows just an idea

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomra
Cobra, any date on your provided image?

There's a date and time provided on the time-stamp of my post.

[edit on 18-4-2007 by Cobra1982]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
hmmm i'm based in the u.k and it looks to me like google earth or someone has been tampering with photos of area 51 with use with google earth..

like these strange erase marks, i've circled in red

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunsetspawn

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
I just don't know. All I do know is that image is what I get in the shadow of the cloud when I adjust the hue, saturation and light. It shows up in many different colors as you adjust. I have found it in PhotoshopCS2 and in Paint Shop ProX. Look for yourself its there.

Wow, you done good, dude. You done really good.
That cloud and a few around it are producing pitch black shadows and in an atmosphere that's not possible because light diffuses. I'd noticed this once before but with your enhancements it makes the anomaly abundantly clear.

And to check the veracity of my statement one need only look at clouds around the globe on Google Earf. You will notice that all shadows produced by clouds are slightly to very transparent.

So Lear is a Rooster after all...
well, I hope no one comes to snuff the Rooster, cause ya know he ain't gonna die.

So, Mr Digital Reality, please U2U me next monf to remind me that you need a vote, I'm all out right now.

I'm not going to jump into the debate about whether or not something is there under the cloud shadow, but as to your statement about cloud shadows being transparent I will argue. Check out 39°39'39.67"N 84° 8'16.90"W in Google earth or Google Maps and you will see a cloud that casts a shadow that hides everything underneath it. I came across this because I used to live under the cloud. This is all apartment buildings, nothing secret, nothing being hidden.

In addition, if you look at this other sat view you will notice no cloud, no blacked out image.

This is wishful thinking and nothing more in my opinion. If the government wanted this image blocked, they would simply pixilate it like they do with everything else.

Private company hidden: Kodak

Government Facility hidden:
US Naval Observatory

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Refuse
hmmm i'm based in the u.k and it looks to me like google earth or someone has been tampering with photos of area 51 with use with google earth..

No its artifacts from the imagery system when something really bright occasionally causes that to happen.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

Originally posted by Refuse

No its artifacts from the imagery system when something really bright occasionally causes that to happen.

Beat me to it, you can find marks like this all over the globe, I'm not going to go search for any, but a lot of times this is simply a reflection off of a car window or something of the like.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
honestly, clouds? if they were going to hide it, they wouldnt create clouds over it that are noticibly different.

i know we dont like to give them much credit, but i mean, they ARE the GOVERNMENT. if they wanted to hide it, they would have a lot more control than you think. they could just remove that little area on the map and replace it with some place in mexico or wyoming or something. clouds are wayy too elementary.

the timeline is a pretty good call too, but area 51 was probably created way before the public knew about it and theyve had these planes and weapons and tools way before you could possibly fathom what they even were. its very possible for them to have built, hidden, and ran a facility without the public knowing.

its just like REX-84. theres no real way for you to prove it exists or doesnt exist. its not like you could pull up building records or a reciept from the time that the plumber came and unclogged the toilet. & you certainly cant rely on googlemaps or googleearth or any of those other programs for that matter, bc you know if they actually gave out any information or allowed you to find any information that they didnt want you to see, you know thatd the program would have some sort of 'mystery virus' or something that closed it down or crashed it.

its just not that easy. period.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Your all off by about 112 miles.

Look north of China Lake at..

N3611 W11732

There is a runway and taxiway under a cloud. Zoom in close!

Let me know what you think.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
God dont you know that area 51 is just full of cardboard boxes,
altho it does house K.I.T.T from knight rider,
you'd know that if you watched tele =P

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

ok... well I typed in the co-ordinates for your "fake cloud" on google earth, used the digiglobe tracker thing to get the date and a pic of the surrounding area. No, clouds and a whole lotta nothing...

enjoy

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by st111
I`m sorry but all I`m seeing is a dark patch with a circle around it.

Don`t you think that if there was a secret facility being hidden they would make the clouds look real to the extent that a teenager goggling on the net wouldn`t become suspicious of them.

P.S area 51 although being still designated secret hasn`t had anything secret going on since the 50`s.

Think about it.

Don`t believe the hype, especially the Disinformation that is around.

Even the govt is capable of running sites showing photo`s of strange goings on at A51 just to keep the heat of other area`s.

Think about it.

[edit on 16-2-2007 by st111]

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
defiantly a fake cloud

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join