It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photoshopped clouds near Area 51 hiding something?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This thread is in refrence to a post John Lear made about photoshopped clouds near Area 51

John lear posted-

This will give you a idea of where Sandia is located in relation to TTR and Groom Lake.. The Southeastern portion of the green circle (above Sandia) is where the main underground base up under the east ridge in Silent Canyon. The northwestern part of the circle is located in the desert area, not in the mountains, but the desert area which is flat and is where the runways and hangar facilities are located.

The square cloud in the 4 o'clock position of the left green circle is a photoshopped fake cloud with a photoshopped fake shadow. I don't what it covers but obviously something we are not supposed to see (so, I would appreciate it if you would not look too hard.).

The green circle to the northeast is where another secret facility is located. I don't know too much about it but it was being built after the initial construction of Sandia was being complete.

After messing with the photos of the clouds in question I found these anomalies.

Fake Cloud

Fake Cloud2

Fake Cloud3

If you look real hard you can see a rectangle structure under the shadow.
the fake cloud 3 image is the easiest to see it in.

[edit on 15-2-2007 by Digital_Reality]

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Sorry about the changes I was trying to get the images right. Everything is working now.Anyone find these images interesting and think the government could be hiding something under these fake clouds on Goggle Earth?

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Area 51 is still designated a secret base maybe there just trying to protect it.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Thats a very good observation! I was trying to possibly provoke a more stimulating conversation on the matter. Like maybe someone trying their hand at looking at the clouds.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
If you are not going to carry on a discussion in the original thread, then please link to it.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
If you are not going to carry on a discussion in the original thread, then please link to it.

Sorry about that.Someone suggested that I make a new thread because it was kind of off topic so that is why made this thread. The original thread was www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
For reference here is a better look at the clouds. I too think they look kind of fake kind of cartoonish.
clouds

[edit on 15-2-2007 by Digital_Reality]

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Here is another enhancement of the smaller cloud to the far left with another interesting anomaly under the shadow.

different cloud to the left

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I still don't know about John "secret facility", but those sure are suspicious looking clouds!

Anyone else wonder what's under the cloud?

Tim

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
They're very realistic looking clouds ........ In fact, to the expert, indistinguishable from the real thing.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I`m sorry but all I`m seeing is a dark patch with a circle around it.

Don`t you think that if there was a secret facility being hidden they would make the clouds look real to the extent that a teenager goggling on the net wouldn`t become suspicious of them.

P.S area 51 although being still designated secret hasn`t had anything secret going on since the 50`s.

Think about it.

Don`t believe the hype, especially the Disinformation that is around.

Even the govt is capable of running sites showing photo`s of strange goings on at A51 just to keep the heat of other area`s.

Think about it.

[edit on 16-2-2007 by st111]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by st111

P.S area 51 although being still designated secret hasn`t had anything secret going on since the 50`s.

The F-117 Nighthawk didn't fly until 1981! I think you should check your timeline, it's off by over 30 years.

Tim

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by st111

Think about it.

I think you are the one that needs to think!!

Check your facts before you post complete rubbish.

The base wasnt built until 1955!!!!!!!
The A-12 flew at Groom Lake in 1962.
Project HAVE DOUGHNUT occurred in 1968.
Projects HAVE DRILL and HAVE FERRY occurred in 1969.
HAVE BLUE flew at Groom Lake in 1977.
SENIOR TREND (YF-117a) flew at Groom Lake in 1981.
TACIT BLUE was flown at Groom Lake in 1982.
YF-113G was flown at Groom Lake in the mid-90s.
The Bird of Prey was flown at Groom Lake in 1996.
The F-22 was flown at Groom Lake in 2001.

Thats quite alot of activity.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost01

The F-117 Nighthawk didn't fly until 1981! I think you should check your timeline, it's off by over 30 years.

Tim

I think my time line is accurate.

Thanxs.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by gfad

I think you are the one that needs to think!!

Check your facts before you post complete rubbish.

I`ll bear that in mind whilst you keep goggling the net for truths

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   
st111,

It is obvious that you and GFAD disagree with the timelines, but could you add some insight as to why you are confident in your timeline please?

I am very curious and intrigued to your line of thought. I tend to agree with GFAD but am an open mind to learn your thoughts.

Thanks, Mondo

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
GFAD is posting an impressive listing of flight testing events that supposedly happened at Groom Lake for the past few decades. If st111 can dispute those, I would be very interested in his side of this argument. There could possibly be many more items to read and research.

Please note why you believe there has been very little secret activity since the 1950's. I'm not being pushy; just asking. I am very curious, thats all. Thx.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
If they were going to put fake clouds over something, wouldn't it make more sense to put the actual cloud over the sensitive area rather than a shadow?

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I just don't know. All I do know is that image is what I get in the shadow of the cloud when I adjust the hue, saturation and light. It shows up in many different colors as you adjust. I have found it in PhotoshopCS2 and in Paint Shop ProX. Look for yourself its there.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Hi Guys.

I may be missing something, but I am not seeing ANY clouds when looking at area 51.

Sorry.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join