It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks to the 3 Amigos

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

I just love that wannabe secret agent man crypto half speak!
Maybe when you've entered REALITY and left the mythological, envious tards behind your opinion will make sense!

That must be why you got involved in ATS then.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I just love that wannabe secret agent man crypto half speak!
(snip)(who the heck is Christian Bailey?) and I've never heard of the "Lincoln Group"

Who is Christian Bailey? Don't know? Don't worry you're in good company mate.-Most people don't-but he exists just as sure as Simon Gray does. But are they the same?

Now, Springer, don't shoot me, please! I offer this info not to be a wannabe secret agent woman using crypto half-speak
but just general FYI.

There are rumors, imaginings, etc about Christian Bailey, The Lincoln Group, and ATS as one's imagination can get carried away to thinking...who is Simon Gray as much as who is Christian Bailey.

So, to answer your question and bring to light this behind the scenes secret conspiray theory about Simon-here's the low down on Christian and the Lincoln group in a nutty shell.

Here are a few facts and aliases of a rather powerful and intriguing young Briton. Christian Bailey, aka Christian Yusefovich...and originally Christian Jozefowicz, who just a years ago was growing up in a modest terraced house in Godalming, Surrey...and now...

Is now possibly, as some might assume, ATS's very own Simon Gray, amongst other people and professions.

Why the jumps from all the Christian names to a new AKA like Simon Gray? Well, the other names were getting too well known and he needed a fresh start for his ATS affiliation not being affiliated with the Christian Bailey of Lincoln Group or Yusefovich or Jocefowicz of Oxford.

Christian Bailey started the Lincoln Group as a a business intelligence company. The Lincoln Group had/has a contract with the Joint Psychological Operations Support Element, part of the Pentagon's Special Operations Command. Indeed at just 30 years old he had landed the Pentagon as a client.

This company got a $100m contract for information and psychological operations and apparently has contacts within the world of Private Intelligence and the Republican establishment.

Why Simon Gray though? Well maybe he chose his name possibly from the gray building his company the Lincoln Group resides in, just blocks away from the white house on K.

He may have selected the name Simon from Simon Usborne a brit writer. Makes as much sense as anything, right? I just think he chose it because it sounds so cool....

"Pleased to meet you. I'm Gray...Simon Gray"

He is now further into his 30's but still early in them.
He moved to the states in the late 1990s and has worked in San Francisco, Palo Alto and NYC (where he met SO of course) He graduated in 1997 with a BA and an MA in economics and management from Oxford, and is an FAA certified aeroplane and helicopter pilot.

Talk about an over-achiever, eh?

2l8

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Actually I believe that the ATS bashing site that information came from originally stated Christian Bailey = Simon Grey.

notice the different spelling of the last name.

If they couldn't get one little detail right, what makes anyone think that they have the 'big picture" correct?

But anyway, go ATS!

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2l82sk8
There are rumors, imaginings, etc about Christian Bailey, The Lincoln Group, and ATS as one's imagination can get carried away to thinking...who is Simon Gray as much as who is Christian Bailey.

They're all wrong... and it's unfortunate that we need to keep addressing it.

Your speculation has several important errors, including a key error... Simon and I have never met in person... never had the opportunity.

But... let's carry this silly game a bit further... let's assume there is something to the rantings of the deluded people who pressed this case more than a year ago...

If this were all true... what specifically has the ownership of this website done to cause concern? Where is our egregious transgression against the search for truth? Where have we trampled on poor well-meaning people trying to get an important message to the world? What, in our actions, would cause anyone to believe these silly things to be true or matter?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Exactly!

As I said earlier, regardless of who Simon Gray really is, this site has taken on a life of its own completely separate from any possible nefarious intentions associated with its conception. I am surprised you have never met in person though, SO. Regardless, you must have complete confidence in your participation in the site to do what you do for it.

We, the members, and our contributions (within the T&C, of course), are ATS. We are blessed to have this forum to investigate and discuss these topics. As far as I'm concerned, everybody in the Universe could be keeping tabs on this site and it wouldn't matter to me.

To me it is all about the search for truth amidst the confusion caused by disinfo, and the debunkers around here are just encouraging the rest of us to keep it real and use investigative techniques to guide our flights of fancy.

Nobody is forcing you to contribute to the site, that is the main point. If you choose to do so, tell the truth and be prepared to back it up. What's so sinister about that?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by 2l82sk8
There are rumors, imaginings, etc about Christian Bailey, The Lincoln Group, and ATS as one's imagination can get carried away to thinking

Your speculation has several important errors, including a key error... Simon and I have never met in person... never had the opportunity.

But... let's carry this silly game a bit further... let's assume there is something to the rantings of the deluded people who pressed this case more than a year ago...

If this were all true... what specifically has the ownership of this website done to cause concern?

WHOA!!!!! SO, you quote me like I've done something wrong in trying to let Springer know who Bailey and Lincoln Group is and what others-like the orignial nutcase who was acting as a "secret agent using crypto half speak"- speculate about and why.

This are not MY silly speculations. I've read about Bailey and the Lincoln group and read certain people's speculations-thats it. When have I ever said the whole Christian Bailey or Lincoln Group is MY speculation or conspiracy?!?!?
It's Not.

I worship at the monitor, ATS

I applaud you and Springer and Gray and thats why I posted on this thread in the first place. I do applaud you all and nearly do kiss your bums!

It's just when Springer addressed that nutcase and his secret agent cryptic half speak and said he'd never heard of Bailey or Lincoln....I was honestly trying to let Springer know what that guy was eluding to-the Baily-ATS connection etc. I wasn't trying to give the speculation credibility, or stir up things from last year that I didn't know about on here

I was just trying to give Springer the info without him getting irritated with me-the messenger ...but now I've irked you.

I said I wasn't trying to play secret agent woman and asked Springer not to shoot me, and I certainly wasn't trying to give the nutcase credit by discussing it, but thought if he (Springer) was actually unaware of such, I'd catch him up to date on it that all. *snif* Thouhgt I was doing a good thing.

I'll go to my room now SO. *hangs head*

[edit on 19-2-2007 by 2l82sk8]

Dae

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
"Rah Rah Bip Boom Bah"

Im with dAlen on this one, ATS doesnt do my head in at all, even the darkmatter, despite having it on 'light'. Never used blogs before so I dont know much about that. I like the new Flag idea, infact I love the way ATS keeps trying new ideas out.

"Rah Rah Bip Boom Bah"

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
If this were all true... what specifically has the ownership of this website done to cause concern? Where is our egregious transgression against the search for truth? Where have we trampled on poor well-meaning people trying to get an important message to the world? What, in our actions, would cause anyone to believe these silly things to be true or matter?

Uhm ... providing a venue for denying ignorance through free and open discussion? Yeah!, that's it ... free and open discussion on the myriad of topics which comprise ATS. That's gotta be it!

... and to think this whole farcical merry-go-round started from a member's whimsical April Fools joke/post.

Yes, you read it right, an April Fools joke/post showing that the IP address(es) for ATS servers traced to Langley, VA

... when in fact they were hosted/leased by EV1 in Houstin, TX

For the most part, that is the foundation from which said claims and/or assertions are built upon.
Anyone know a reputable contractor in the San Andreas area ...?
I'll supply the cards

I can't help but laugh at the comedic irony of those who willfully and knowingly trip/skim over the same truth they proclaim to be seeking ... too damn funny

It brings to mind the NFL player who, in the heat of a gameplay, picks up a fumbled ball and runs into the wrong end zone. Score!
Hardly ... :shk:
but at least they don't keep running with the ball.

$.02

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
No worries here. S.O. wasn't singling you out with his post, he was merely answering the idiocy of such inane tripe as the speculation these typically envious and or disgruntled loons spew about us and our partner. You're fine in our book.

The hilarious part is, Simon is in England but looking forward to moving BACK to the US in the next couple years.
He was BORN HERE.

Whoever this Christian Bailey is (if he even exists at all which I will find out through some connections I have
) sounds like a VERY BRIGHT young man, if he is involved in some nefarious deeds then SHAME on him for using his talents for ill.

Like my esteemed partner and Icarus Rising said, ATS is NOT three guys, we have very little if any control over what gets posted here. Beyond that if it's within the TAC it's STAYS. There is absolutely NOTHING that anyone can point to that indicates ATS is anything BUT exactly what it is, a place ANYONE can be "heard" (well, "read" actually, except for the podcasts).

There is a very small number of disgruntled, banned ex-members who couldn't follow the dictates of social grace and polite conversation who probably feel they were "silenced" because of their message but they are DEAD WRONG.

If only these loons would take the time to DO THE WORK of RESEARCHING (they rarely ever do) they would see that for almost every point on this site there is a counter point. Now THAT is what you call genuine discussion.

We had one moronic group spewing bollocks about us being "Pro Government 9/11 Story" at the same time we had HUGE banners up showing one thread that was titled "A 757 DID NOT HIT THE PENTAGON" and another one titled "A 757 DID HIT THE PENTAGON"!

Now we have a Conspiracy Master, "Jack Tripper" who has been doing some serious investigation (out on the streets) into the whole Pentagon nightmare and he is convinced it was a set up, a sham.

The reality is ATS is exactly what Icarus Rising said, it's the collective thought of the Members and they out number us 80,000 to 3.

Springer...

[edit on 2-19-2007 by Springer]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Hmmm at the risk of getting back on topic.

Thanks to the amigo's and ATS members, this place is awesome. Ask my wife about how much time i spend on here.

Good post dalen, its never a bad idea to praise those that do good.

Btw i still think the butt kissing picture was funny.

M4S

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
to ATS!

ditto what they said ^^^^

[edit on 2/19/2007 by Mechanic 32]

[edit on 2/19/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
When will the membership of ATS realize that if ATS was Intel ran, if Simon was Mr Bailey it would open up a wrath of trouble not only in US congress but all over the world.People are asking why three men running the Lincoln group who started after a initial payment of $100,000,000 dollars followed by a further payment of $200,000,000 from the Pentagon to spread disinfo in the Iraq media, rumors are spreading that this includes the US and world press.They have no previous experience within the PR world or Intel.Christian experience lies within Internet,one partner ex marine has Business degree and another partner is a creative writer.Thats why ATS is being compared to the Lincoln group.Maybe ATS should consider legal action against the people spreading these rumors.It would also help is the owners did come into the light.I thought that the future TV projects would have dismissed these rumors but that has been put on hold wonder if it ever was possible or whether that was Disinfo.If Mr Icke can do it without personal safety issues I`m sure Simon can.You can`t be accused of hiding things if you don`t hide them.Stay in the dark and I`m sure these rumors will continue.After all ATS and there members stand for exposing govt Disinfo and wrong doin of the type Lincoln group could be involved in.

The admin on here are hardly gonna admit it if they are govt funded disinfo operation.

Think about it folks.

[edit on 21-2-2007 by neff1]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   

No worries here. S.O. wasn't singling you out with his post, he was merely answering the idiocy of such inane tripe as the speculation these typically envious and or disgruntled loons spew about us and our partner. You're fine in our book.

Whew. Thanks man. And thanks for saying so.

I'd be crushed if I fell from grace with you, S.O. or Simon for any reason. I am a benign little ATSer just here for the intellectual stimulation mostly.

I did ground myself for two days after feeling like S.O. was reprimanding me, but coming back I realize I wont have to flog myself afterall-thats good2know!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join