It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art by Darklanser

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Darklanser, there are not words that can describe how incredibly awesome those pics are. Please tell me you have a job in computer graphics and if you dont, go get one immediately. I'm doing computer graphics in school now, its a really fun class.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TekNo88
Darklanser, there are not words that can describe how incredibly awesome those pics are. Please tell me you have a job in computer graphics and if you dont, go get one immediately. I'm doing computer graphics in school now, its a really fun class.

Sadly, no I do not have a job in graphics. I have tried on and off for years to try to break into the field, but it's difficult. I could be going about it the wrong way though.
I have created logo's for several companies locally, but I guess I don't know how to advertise my skills efficiently. I am trying to put together a webpage to offer my services, but again, advertising is a problem. Maybe I need to read up on self promotion.

Thanks for the praise btw. Good luck in your classes. Post some of your work when you get a chance. I'd really like to see some of your work.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
holy damn those are all awesome! keep up the INCREDIBLE work!!

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
New artwork.

Not having a job in graphics kind of inspired me to create this pic. Done entirely with PS7.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Another piece.

I did not create the original, I only colored it. I can't recall right now where I actually got the b&w art from. I liked it, so I colored it in PS7.

C&C appreciated as always....

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Here's an alternate coloring of the gun toting girl.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
My site is finally up !!!

www.darklansergraphix.com...

Tell me what you guys think. It's just a preview of what I'm going to do with it.

There will be more content over the weekend.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Does not seem to be working right now.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetsetter

It's now 10:50 pm EST. It's working fine for me. Maybe it was just a momentary thing.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Excellent artwork Darklanser!!

Makes me jealous. I help create surveys for my company but it's all done in
Elixir and VIPP programming. Not nearly as fun.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser

It's now 10:50 pm EST. It's working fine for me. Maybe it was just a momentary thing.

Its works now. Very cool.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Thanks jetsetter

I'm trying to get a lot of html done so I can get a real page up. It's maddening !!! A friend at work recommended Dreamweaver MX. I just installed the trial...it's difficult. I think I'll stick to SiteSpinner for a while. I am going to look for a tips & tricks book for web page building.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Get that stuff up man. BTW, how do you like my new avatar?

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser

Thanks jetsetter

I'm trying to get a lot of html done so I can get a real page up. It's maddening !!! A friend at work recommended Dreamweaver MX. I just installed the trial...it's difficult. I think I'll stick to SiteSpinner for a while. I am going to look for a tips & tricks book for web page building.

I just looked at what you added, very nice. I do have a suggestion. Add a personal art section or just a space where you have things you created not for a job or work. It would show off your skill and creativity.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Get that stuff up man. BTW, how do you like my new avatar?

Love it. Was always a HAL fan. Daisies, daisies.......

oh, btw.... My site is finished !!! I got most of it done this afternoon. I like it. I'll be tweaking the mechanics over the next few weeks. I kind of went for the low tech approach, as I'm not up on a lot of the new web elements like CSS. It's ok for right now.
I submitted my site to almost 100 web searchers. We'll see what happens in a few weeks.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Yes !! Yes !! Yes !!

My page is on Google !!!!!

www.google.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Cool, I hope your new business venture is successful.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   
New art.

I was listening to some 80's music today, and heard a song by The Godfathers....Birth, School, Work, Death. It kind of inspired me to create a small image, kind of puts life on a short scale, but makes you realize you have to make an effort while you're here. I'm on my 3rd step in this progression chart....

Green means go.
Red means Stop.
Yellow means....slow down.

ps. Yes I know it's not like the official traffic lights. Artistic License. Don't leave home without it.

[Edited on 4-27-2004 by darklanser]

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Very cool. You just keep coming out with good things

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Variation on a theme. I can see a whole collection of these.

Kind of obscure reference, but funny to me......

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join