It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote for Banshee!!! (Echelon)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Woot !! Woot !!!
First we get S/.ashdotted...now Echelon is burnin' up the GLORY Charts !!!!! Sweet month !!!
Congrats Banshee !!!!
��������
����

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Thats great news as long as people still vote you could make the Top 5,now that would be truly great..

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
damn...I had kind of forgot about that, and just checked back today... #8 ! HEy, that's great !!!

But we need to keep voting ! I'm sure we can get our lovely Banshee to number 1 !

Can't believe I wasted almost a week of one-vote-per-day...dammit...I'm sorry Banshee, now I'll do my duty every day, religiously...

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
*BUMP!* *BUMP!*

Okay, this is an important announcement... I want to remember every members, that it is important to show support to fellow members (like they do in secret society, you know, everyone holds together) and if one precious members could sure use some support here, it is our beloved Banshee! So all you guys and gals, please follow the link in my sig and go VOTE for her now! And continu to do so everyday!

...and don't come to me with "But I don't even know her..." SHUT UP! Do what I said and go vote! After you could consider trying to know her and talk with her.

But before voting, don't EVEN THINK ABOUT IT !!!

(J/K)

[Edited on 26-1-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
glad you posted morbid. I've been slacking a bit. Seeing this thread in today's post always sends scurrying to the nearest glory girl site to cast my god given vote!

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
We have a few voting for her on another site,if you want to check her latest match results she posted them the other day here..

LINK

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Yeah, even I needed to be reminded. Thanks TRD for contributing to the effort ! That's very nice.

I see she's still in the top 10. Keep it up people! Wouldn't it be unfair is that blonde b*tch is always first? (God I hope no ones here know here or smthng...lol..)

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
whoops. That's another vote from my camp. Shall we continue gentlemen...?

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Votes counted through the 20th,
I'm at #11 with 84 votes!

Wheee!!

-B.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
UPDATE!

#7 through the 28th!!!!
www.glorywrestling.com...

-B.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
2 days voting left i'm sure you could gain at least one more place,7th is good very good but 5th would be excellent..C'mon vote now!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
whoops, I did it again!

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
i voted!!! a wrestler that cooks, you rock girl!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
you just got my vote. I'll try to remember as often as possible to keep on voting.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Up to #6 thru the 29th now!

I feel so loved!!!

-B.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
Up to #6 thru the 29th now!

I feel so loved!!!

-B.

Hey, you are

I swear one month we'll bring you to number #1.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Final tally is in...
#6 for January!
Writeup is
here.

One of our newer G.L.O.R.Y. Girls--Echelon--leaps from #24 to #6...an impressive move in only her second month on the chart. She is also the only Hot Mover in this month's Top 10. Will she continue to be as hot in the coming months?

HELL YEAH!! We've stormed GLORY, and hopefully everyone there is rushing about to see what "Echelon" means.

THANK YOU!!!!

-Me.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Will she continue to be as hot in the coming months?

You can count on it!

I can just imagine all the others wrestlers being like "Who is this new wreslter-girl, and how can she be so HOT???"

Echelon's IN DA HOUSE! FEAR FOR YOUR PLACES, WRESTLERS!

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   

One of our newer G.L.O.R.Y. Girls--Echelon--leaps from #24 to #6...an impressive move in only her second month on the chart. She is also the only Hot Mover in this month's Top 10. Will she continue to be as hot in the coming months?

Great!!

In answer to the question, largely up to us isn't it? Is there a way of putting the vote button on your desktop?

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Great!!
In answer to the question, largely up to us isn't it? Is there a way of putting the vote button on your desktop?

Not that I've figured out yet. Maybe with some creative coding, but that's not my area of expertise.
The best I can do is provide a link to the vote page ... like m0rbid has in his sig.
But, hell...that sure seems to be working.

-B.
(QUEEN of the chairshots! I have the chair with my head-print to prove it!)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join