It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote for Banshee!!! (Echelon)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Some interesting tid bits, when looking through the source:

There are four hidden values:

referrer - (where you came from; so they know banshee is getting mad hits from BTS)
ip
browser
host

How do you concatenate form value submissions via url? I guess it depends on what their using? ASP in this case? Anyone know what i'm talking about? I don't. hehehe.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Bah...I guess it's best to leave it at that and continu our voting the original way...

Now we don't want the site owner getting suspicious after some massive hits/votes or somethign...
He could get mad and who knows what could happen...

On a side note...I don't think you could concatenate all those values in one single URL link/shortcut.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I did find something out....
www.glorywrestling.com...
will take you right to my line in the whole mess, where you can more easily find the button to click to vote.

I don't understand all the variables involved, so it's lucky I got that figured out!
But the only thing they track is IP addys (supposedly)...John (webmaster) encourages us to put links to vote wherever, so it's okay if a lot of hits come from the same place. Just only 1 vote per IP addy per day.
It's all so confusing.... but I get hit in the head alot.

Hey, who wants to see a picture of the chair I got hit with???
Dented chair

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I clicked, i voted hey Banshee you're number 6 soon to be Number 1

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
It's all so confusing.... but I get hit in the head alot.

Lol!!! So, it isn't all fake? Ouch...that must hurt.

Thanks for the link, I was tired of searching, cuz it seem they like to move pics around.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
B- you should put that on ebay, and feature it on your site. You might be able to sell that chair for $200 +...

Oh, btw, for every vote that we make, two people are voting for Lady Victoria. I wonder if some of those votes are coming from japan...

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
LOL NO it's not all fake! The chairs are real folding steel chairs, the same ones the crowd sits on. The tables are real wooden folding tables. The kendo sticks are real, the street signs are real, and that ring ain't a trampoline. It's a steel frame covered in plywood. When we get thrown out of the ring, that's a real wood or concrete floor we land on, and the MWF doesn't use padding around the ring.

And I don't want to sell it, DramaKtprkepsdignmvow983jd! That was the first chairshot to the head I've been allowed to take in a show, and that chair is going up on my wall.

-B.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Hehehehehhe.

Yah, it's probably better that you keep the chair, as a souvenir, but it's a bit of a shame, cuz some looser on ebay would probably buy it for a few K, thoses morons buy anything, hell a guy once sold a bag of air! A BAG OF AIR!!!

Anyway.... add a pic of you with the chair, and you're over the 1000$ barreer for sure

Side Note: If you ever see Miss DeVille, tell her her look SUCK BIG TIME! And she should change name! lol...

Edit: Never mind, I just saw she got rid of the orange jail-outfit... Someone already told her it seems lol...

[Edited on 5-2-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Nope. Not for Kerry, but for Echelon. www.glorywrestling.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
this is the only vote I tend to think matters, so I do it everyday.

you go girl #5 already.... soon to be #1

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Wow, #5 thru the 5th of the month! That means there's still another week of votes that haven't been tallied yet.

-B.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I just voted for you baby. You look kinda hot!! How often can we vote, I'll go back and support ya!

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
YEAH BABY YEAH!!!

# 5 is good, maybe this will be THE month???

Dreamrebel, you can only vote once a day, and please don't vote more than that, else you're other votes will be discounted.

Thanks yall for engouraging our wrestler-girl! Keep 'em votes coming! If she finishes #1 one month, the beers on me! (j/k I'm not rich enough...)

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Ok - once a day it is.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Ok day number two. I supported again.
:shk:
:w:
:bnghd:
:bash:
: clwndnc::bash:

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Apparently, I am the only one still going and supporting Banshee. Come on people. I dont even know her but remember to do it every time I log into ATS. I takes about 10 parsecs. I got your back girl!

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Nah, I also do it (almost) everyday, at least any day that I long on ATS.

I just don't post about it every single day, but I'll bump the thread occasionnaly to make sure it stays near the top and people continu to vote.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I tried to vote but the fire wall from over here won't let me go to the link. But if i could i would Banshee. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Thats my main reason as well. Otherwise it seems to fade down the line.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I just voted for you Banshee.

You are up to 5th.

I think this is achievable.

You ever messed with that Moonpuppy?

She really is very ug

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join