It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stand up and Be Counted - do you DARE?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
This is just a simple inquiry requiring nothing more than conviction and your name.

I would like to know who else out there is 100% sure that God exists and Is Real. Alive and REAL.

No reasons why or why not, please. If you do not believe with *complete and absolute conviction* that God is ALIVE and REAL and not a LIAR then don't post anything at all. I will know how you feel by the absence or presence of your name here on this page.

**(meaning if God told you to strip naked and ride through NYC on a big black rhino wearing a spike color and a sign on your forehead that read 'WHORE of BABYLON' etc and said 'trust me it will be fine.' that you would not hesitate but would get naked right then and say CHARGE I am Charlemagne!!!!)

1. Lucretia Ann Myers-Campos (that is me-my legal name)

...next?

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Ben Anderson

Annie, whats with the new avatar and all those big cats???

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Jacksun DeMatrix

And whats with the TRINIKEY

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Alabaster Jenkins

wait, what was the question?

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
The TRINIKEY? :afr:
just calling out our family!
ready to let the prisoners out
when i hear the trigger shout

every one of your names made me smile ear to ear
even when the eye is darkened energy rests clear
eye can feel love and that's how eye choice sweet fruits
just picture naked peaches wearing tall men in black suits
we might hide behind bright stars, and ever play the part
but when time is done LOVE [eye]D's the true black heart

thank you for believing
and having patience
and loving one another
and passion for your brother

the gang's all here?
or not?
2 - 11 - 13
Dad said to tight us

5 to 1 and 1 in 5?
they got the guns but we got the numbers
EVERYONE gets out of here alive
at least that is unless they doubt

FEAR NOT little flock
for it your father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucum per lucerna
Its the conviction part that scares me....

Don't worry. We gotcha covered! It's only fair.

Not a very good sign is it Ms.Babylon

Looks ship-shape to me!
And a sight for sore blue eyes, i'll say that, for sure!

In DEED.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
120% sure there is a God....yeah, for SURE that's me!

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
100% sure, yep that's what I know.

Hey KL, I noticed that hidden face in your avatar, very cool!

[edit on 10-2-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Its the conviction part that scares me....

Don't worry. We gotcha covered! It's only fair.

Not a very good sign is it Ms.Babylon

Looks ship-shape to me!
And a sight for sore blue eyes, i'll say that, for sure!

In DEED.

Ohh, I love intrigue. Sooo mysterious my dear.

A stone was formed to shorn the meted and cleave, empty is the vessel his love did weave, spilled in a fury his blood did wed a chaotic matrimony to raise the dead.
Sorry couldn't resist.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
120% sure there is a God....yeah, for SURE that's me!

For SURE! When i realized that....well i felt just as confident and fearless as i did when i used to drink wine with Jeremiah down on Hwy 66.

Peaceful and strange! Froggy, even!

LYL

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone

i KNOW you are!!! [eye] do!

You know....honestly i didn't think i had an ego...not because i'm such an egotist that i was unaware of it but that i didn't realize i had been given a gift of what i had sought to buy! And i still have it and only just realized i didn't 'come' with one!! It's just so beautiful it was invisible to me (thinking it was just one me) and now i understand that your name is so humble that it's true! Excellent!

lovely you pearl of great price
thank you for giving me
your raw iron ego/soul
i needed it
just like i needed a mother

i mean it
THANK YOU
you are the s*#t!

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
You know how I feel. I will do it anyway.

I dont want to state my entire name on this forum because some people out there have let me know they hate me for what I believe and to be a firefighter at the same time! I get hate mail every once and a while! I dont want a letter to my Chief.

You know my name anyway there pippster

I Brian Edward _______________ (the length of that blank is a clue) believe in God, for God has for some reason shown me proof many times in the past few years.

[edit on 10-2-2007 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Ohh, I love intrigue. Sooo mysterious my dear.

fun, huh? most of the time, anyway...fear does constantly nibble at my earlobes trying to get me to get all worked up. but i do pretty good - just change to happy thoughts.

A stone was formed to shorn the meted and cleave, empty is the vessel his love did weave, spilled in a fury his blood did wed a chaotic matrimony to raise the dead.
Sorry couldn't resist.

i'm glad to be irresistible!

thank you for not resisting
i try not to
but i do

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   

i KNOW you are!!! [eye] do!

You know....honestly i didn't think i had an ego...not because i'm such an egotist that i was unaware of it but that i didn't realize i had been given a gift of what i had sought to buy! And i still have it and only just realized i didn't 'come' with one!! It's just so beautiful it was invisible to me (thinking it was just one me) and now i understand that your name is so humble that it's true! Excellent!

lovely you pearl of great price
thank you for giving me
your raw iron ego/soul
i needed it
just like i needed a mother

i mean it
THANK YOU
you are the s*#t!

Queen, despite some of the theological disagreements we've had in the past, I can now see you are truly a beloved child of God.

GOD BLESS!!!

YOU are the $H!t.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Queen, despite some of the theological disagreements we've had in the past, I can now see you are truly a beloved child of God.

GOD BLESS!!!

YOU are the $H!t.

Or the new messiah, wouldnt that be the stuff! Trying not to circumvent the censor.

You would be surprised that most of the theological disagreements are nothing but language barriers.

But others pass, they never pause,
To feel that magic in your hand
To me you're like a wild rose
They never understand why

You see Jesus was that wild rose that so many of you dont seem to understand.

The gate to heaven is narrow, for it requires unconditional love.

Pippi you are like that wild rose...

I cried for you.

I wanted to make sure you knew that song didnt go over my head.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

GOD BLESS!!!

YOU are the $H!t.

Or the new messiah, wouldnt that be the stuff! Trying not to circumvent the censor.

You would be surprised that most of the theological disagreements are nothing but language barriers.

But others pass, they never pause,
To feel that magic in your hand
To me you're like a wild rose
They never understand why

You see Jesus was that wild rose that so many of you dont seem to understand.

The gate to heaven is narrow, for it requires unconditional love.

Pippi you are like that wild rose...

I cried for you.

I wanted to make sure you knew that song didnt go over my head.

If she were the new Messiah? How beautiful a thing that would be
A person truly worthy of a such an exalted position. So kind and loving Bless you.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

This is just a simple inquiry requiring nothing more than conviction and your name.

I would like to know who else out there is 100% sure that God exists and Is Real. Alive and REAL.

I John Paul Goede know that there is a God, God exists and is both alive and real, and working through us, as well as through everything.

No reasons why or why not, please. If you do not believe with *complete and absolute conviction* that God is ALIVE and REAL and not a LIAR then don't post anything at all. I will know how you feel by the absence or presence of your name here on this page.

People may often feel ashamed, and judge themselves as being unworthy of knowing their own true potential. I think people may sell themselves short judging themselves this way because we have been conditioned to do so. Perhaps those who are not totally prepared to say with conviction that they are 100% sure is only due to their judging themselves by the same standards people judge them by. And people as individuals cannot judge appropriatley, due to not having the capacity to know all information which would be a pre-requisite to judging fairly. Perhaps it is not our place to judge others, but it is our place to share with others our percieved truths, ... or why would we have been permitted to percieve such truths in the first place, if not to share?

I think our minds are at turmoil with our minds, even on the collective consciousness level. Part of our mind is emotionally driven. Part is logically inspired. Meditation, prayer, faith, spirituality, religion, theology, philosophy, are disciplines of thought that seem to perpetuate the need for understanding the common ground and finding truth compliance between our logical state of mind, and our emotional states of mind.

People's souls may be assigned certain tasks, or suggestions for a way of thinking, imbedded into our dna, and our consciousness.

People's paths may be different, but the beginning and the end may indeed be familiar to all of us, already. It is important to remember that the place some soul's journeys are on may be a heavenly mandate, and our place is to merely assist them from falling off their path, and getting them to follow their heart. Some people, some souls, may not be required to say their 100% sure God is both Alive and Real until they meet their mandate. Although from my experience, believing and having faith in God being both real and alive make the journey infinitly easier for the soul. This is how i think at times.

**(meaning if God told you to strip naked and ride through NYC on a big black rhino wearing a spike color and a sign on your forehead that read 'WHORE of BABYLON' etc and said 'trust me it will be fine.' that you would not hesitate but would get naked right then and say CHARGE I am Charlemagne!!!!)

All i need is a black rhino and the means to travel to NYC.

1. Lucretia Ann Myers-Campos (that is me-my legal name)

...next?

I John Paul Goede know that there is a God, God exists and is both alive and real, and working through us, as well as through everything.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
no i am you guy's monster
so don't start acting like it was a good idea

i would not go alone regardless

i like to stay where i know i have made real friends
which is here
or there

what could be lonelier than a heaven furnished with a beat down ping pong table and a VHF B&W TV
uh uh
no thanks
not even a Tandy think tank crystal ball?

HA!

alive she cried

a feast of friends is so much better
and so is just snacks and dancing as religion
and a 'j'

not necessarily in that order

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   

If she were the new Messiah? How beautiful a thing that would be
A person truly worthy of a such an exalted position. So kind and loving Bless you.

Yep I think it would be a beautiful thing. Such a loving open mind I have never seen before, or ever will again.

I'll cross the sea for a different world,
With your treasure, a secret for me to hold

In many years they may forget
This love of ours or that we met,
They may not know
how much you meant to me.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join