It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX actually means 666...no wonder they spew NWO propoganda!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
In basic numerology, I mean really basic, FOX actually is 666. Here is a basic numerological chart.

As you see, when aligned, FOX distinctly spell out 666. Now you know why all they do is spew government propoganda, and mind numbing tell-a-vision shows on their networks.

The Elite are heavy into the occult, remember, occult is not bad in itself all it means is "secret", but the Elite use it for negativity. They study numerology, and astrology, all the divination most people disregard as fantasty...they use symbols and patterns all the time, sacred geometry, esoteric knowledge and arts kept from the public.

Ive said it before, most people dont wanna believe it, that the NWO is SATANIC to its very core. Your Elite, which work for the NWO, are SATANIC TO THE CORE. And what is the main thing that Satan does? HE DECEIVES! HE LIES! HE PRETENDS TO BE GOOD, WHEN IN REALITY, HES EVIL!

FOX (666) News....you fit perfect. Do not ever doubt again why there is so much propoganda on their programs, because thats what it does, it programs your mind with a false version of reality, to suit the NWO agenda. WAKE UP!

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Well, as I see it FOX is really 369

CNN is 266

CBS is 227

BBC is 222

CARTOON NETWORK is.....ummmmm....2278666 6389675

But of course I use true TXT-NUMEROLOGY!

M.Agenda

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Why isn't there a zero column in your chart?

Seems like there would need to be one...

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I dont know how you got those numbers, but its FOX is 666.

What did they do? "Ok were having a meeting to decide what to call our tv network, right. So we have a choice between 4 things. We can choose between ANT, DOG, PIG, or FOX. Which one will it be? ....well we had a vote, and well go with FOX!"

GIMME A BREAK!
It is absolutely no coincidence that in basic numerology, very very basic, FOX is 666

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
Why isn't there a zero column in your chart?

Because zero is the absence of a number... ba dum cha!

But seriously, unless we're talking about ancient languages (hebrew comes to mind), or encoding used in wars... numerology is crap.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   

The Elite are heavy into the occult, remember, occult is not bad in itself all it means is "secret", but the Elite use it for negativity. They study numerology, and astrology, all the divination most people disregard as fantasty...they use symbols and patterns all the time, sacred geometry, esoteric knowledge and arts kept from the public.

Ive said it before, most people dont wanna believe it, that the NWO is SATANIC to its very core. Your Elite, which work for the NWO, are SATANIC TO THE CORE. And what is the main thing that Satan does? HE DECEIVES! HE LIES! HE PRETENDS TO BE GOOD, WHEN IN REALITY, HES EVIL!

You state this as fact. You do.
Can you offer any proof ? Not other conspiracy sites, not others opinions.
Proof ?
If you can, I'll be most grateful.

Thanks,
Lex

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
That's AMAZING !!!

I always knew that those pesky little critters were EVIL !! 1/2 dog. 1/2 cat......cat....CAT (were'nt they burn't at the stake for being evil too) oh my...I'm grabbing my boots, my hound and my bugle. Gonna find a decent nag, call up my buddies to do the same and were goin' on a hunt !!!

Seriously OP, don't take offense. It's Friday, been a long day, and needed a little humor. I need to call my Mom....Mom...oh my.....

M - 6
O - 6
M - 6

You see where we could go from here.....have a nice weekend !!!

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Can I offer any proof that the Elite are into occult and satanism?

Isnt FOX 666 proof enough?

What about the occult symbols hidden in the Washington street plan?

What about the occult symbols on the dollar bill?

What does it say? Novus Ordo Seclorum..."New Order of the Ages" another term the Elite use for the NEW WORLD ORDER.

If you look closely, you can see a tiny owl hidden on the top of the bill.

Of course there are all the satanic hand gestures they use, and incorporate in society thru entertainment, so people will think its cool and hip..

Coincidence? Or CONSPIRACY?

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Where's the zero?

You can't have 1-9 and not "0."

Zero

But that would kind of mess up your chart... Wouldn't it?

The real conspiracy is how long will you bleat "FOX is 666" whilst ignoring the lack of a zero column in your chart.

[edit on 9/2/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
You ever go on down to good ole' Texas and tell me you wont see the "bull" gesture.....c'mon man, I mean the ENTIRE University of Texas "Longhorns" utilize this during sports games. Are you going to go on trying to promote that "UT" is actually a Devil Academy ????

And last I checked G.Bush was from Texas. Sheesh.....NEEEEE-XT !!

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Thanks for the links. Very dis-informative.
Others opinions. The very thing I asked not to show me.
Proof.
Please.
A Congressman's testimony. Confession. Whatever.

Waiting,
Lex

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Do you even know where Fox News got it's name?

Hint it was in use before there was a Fox News or Fox Network...

20th Century Fox ring any bells??

Or now the original motion picture company is also part of the big plan??

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

20th Century Fox

Twentieth (20th) Century Fox Film Corporation (known from 1935 to 1985 as Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation) is one of the major American film studios. Located in the Century City area of Los Angeles, California, USA, just west of Beverly Hills, the studio is a subsidiary of News Corporation, the media conglomerate controlled by Rupert Murdoch.

The company is the result of a 1935 merger of two entities, Fox Film Corporation founded by William Fox in 1915, and Twentieth Century Pictures, begun in 1933 by Darryl F. Zanuck, Joseph Schenck, Raymond Griffith and William Goetz. William Fox, a pioneer in creating the theater "chain", began producing films in 1914. In 1917 he introduced Theda Bara, one of the most popular screen actresses of the time

Yep this conspiracy was set in motion ALONG TIME AGO....or it is just the ramblings of the OP.

We present....You decide!

M.Agenda

[edit to add proper link]

[edit on 9-2-2007 by Midwest Agenda]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

okay, so you showed me the origins.

*snicker, snicker*

I was looking it up too.

But does that prove that FOX = 666, or the Anti Christ?

I'm not religious at all, btw.

And how are we to believe that such a vast conspiracy can be kept so secret for so many years?

It doesn't sound very plausible, imo.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I can't seem to find the numbering concept that you're using...

I couldn't find anything here.

Perhaps you could direct me to the proper base 9 zero exclusive system.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Even if FOX is 666...... the number of the Beast is 616...

A bad translation a while back screws up your argument

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Midwest Agenda

20th Century Fox
The company is the result of a 1935 merger of two entities, Fox Film Corporation founded by William Fox in 1915

I missed this key point while perusing your post. It states "founded by William Fox"

Sounds like maybe we should trace that geneology, to see where Fox became the sirname of his ancestors. Or were they in on it too? [sarcasm]My, my, this IS a vast conspiracy[/sarcasm]

More than likely he has Native American in his blood. (My opinion, no link)

They(Native Americans) do use actual animal names as their names, or parts thereof. (Common knowledge here in the colonies.)

[edit on 2/9/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWorker13

Of course there are all the satanic hand gestures they use, and incorporate in society thru entertainment, so people will think its cool and hip..

Coincidence? Or CONSPIRACY?

Now everything this guy has said I have found pretty unbelievable apart from this buisness with powerful people making this hand gesture!

Can someone shed some light as to why they are making the gesture and what it means (Please don't say "ROCK ON")

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this before - but the hand gesture where the thumb is extended is actually American Sign Language for an abbreviated "I love you."

If any of our neighbord are into the adverse interpretation of this hnad sign - they must think my family and I are just the worst of the worst - because we use it on a daily basis.

*two cents*

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
I can't seem to find the numbering concept that you're using...

I couldn't find anything here.

Perhaps you could direct me to the proper base 9 zero exclusive system.

Thanks

K, for those not in the now about numerology, it doesn't use a zero because when taken into account, a name, date, or year, you take the numbers and add them to create their lowest form (it's really tough to explain, only having gotten into myself earlier this year). So with fox - which would be 666, you would go 6+6+6 = 18 = 1+8 = 9 as its lowest form, in numerology numbers cannot add up to 666 as it has no signifigance within the field. For more check this out.

Sorry about the randomness of my answer, lost in homework, and writing right now
(man I really have to finish that 60 page script for playwriting class before spring break
)

- Azure

<<   2  3  4 >>

join