It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX actually means 666...no wonder they spew NWO propoganda!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I don't get what's wrong with Fox News. I actually like it a bit.

And what's so strange about the dollar bill reading, "A new order of the ages."

Or having common shapes in street plans.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Notice that the English language is missing a letter? There should Be 27 letters which would add up to 9 again in digital root property format. 2+7. Either that or letters have Been added for confusion and dumbing down of the populas while those in so called "power" do what they wish with the World

[edit on 9-2-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
But when assigning numbers to anything, zero has to fall into the mix somewhere.

Right?

1,2,3... 8,9,11?

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Since this deals with numerology, perhaps this is the wrong forum ?

Wondering,
Lex

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Yes, 9 is 0 and 0 is 9.

[0and9]1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [0and9] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 etc.

10 is 1. 1+0 = 1.

This is one side to reality, there are 3.

Existence is trichotomous

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Since this deals with numerology, perhaps this is the wrong forum ?

I was thinking the same.

Not only for the reasons you have stated, but clearly Fox is the family name of the original founder. And not some name that was made up, to suit the agenda.

As I said before, perhaps his whole family tree is "in on it".

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
Notice that the English language is missing a letter? There should Be 27 letters which would add up to 9 again in digital root property format. 2+7. Either that or letters have Been added for confusion and dumbing down of the populas while those in so called "power" do what they wish with the World

so what letter is missing from the english language?
Im sorry maybe i missed that lesson in school.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Not taught in school, learned from consciousness. Referring to correlation of number and letter. u2u for further sharing as to Not "hey jack" the thread

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
If fox was really in the occult why would they give as hints with all these signs instead of hiding it from us completely so we wouldnt know?

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
If fox was really in the occult why would they give as hints with all these signs instead of hiding it from us completely so we wouldnt know?

To confuse. Hiding secrets in the open causes this type of discussion and floption

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
The guy who founded the Fox film company was a European immigrant who changed his name to Fox, so it wasn't his orginal family name. Sorry I forget the details & cbf googling but it was originally a Germanic name.

FOX = 666 numerology in a common Chaldean form, no they didn't use a 0 in the code , go ask them why I dunno. A - I = 1 - 9, J - R = 10 - 90, S - Z = 100 - 800. This simple code is used a lot, and it's a simple fact that FOX = 666 using this method. What you make of that fact is up to you.

I also have to remind that 666 is a spiritual number in kabbalist mysticism & was demonized by latter christian churches.

A symbol by itself is benign, it only takes on importance in the minds of those who ascribe meaning to it.

[edit on 9-2-2007 by Shar_Chi]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Hey guys, I've got an idea!

Let's make up a bunch of things about missing letters and nine being zero and numbers corresponding to letters! And then let's post it on ATS!

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Johnmike if you've got nothing useful or constructive to add to a thread, shovel off thanks

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi
The guy who founded the Fox film company was a European immigrant who changed his name to Fox, so it wasn't his orginal family name. Sorry I forget the details & cbf googling but it was originally a Germanic name.

Thanks for that clarification.

Perhaps this does indeed need further research?

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
Hey guys, I've got an idea!

Let's make up a bunch of things about missing letters and nine being zero and numbers corresponding to letters! And then let's post it on ATS!

I give my personal grattitude to ATS for allowing such ideas to flow freely, including the idea you presented. This World was created through "making up a bunch of things".

To the topic again

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
Where's the zero?

You can't have 1-9 and not "0."

Zero

But that would kind of mess up your chart... Wouldn't it?

The real conspiracy is how long will you bleat "FOX is 666" whilst ignoring the lack of a zero column in your chart.

[edit on 9/2/2007 by Mirthful Me]

zero is not a number, zero=nothing.
one is the smallest number, because a number will always resemble a value.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The important factor here is what religions say about the number 6,6,6. It has to do with wisdom, man, and the beast. Perhaps it is mythology.

To the poster above.

Zero is No thing and Every thing. 0 is Eternal, Zero is Eternity

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
look into the Bohemian Grove and the Scull and Bones group...
very creepy

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Germaic name is "Fuchs"

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy1880

Germaic name is "Fuchs"

Well you would change that wouldn't you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join