It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX actually means 666...no wonder they spew NWO propoganda!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   
that hand symbol is used in sign language to mean I love you.....My parents are deaf so I am sure I am right....

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32

Yawn.

I did not include your passage from "Revelations", simply because the bible is not a irrefutable source, imo. There are simply too many interpretations at the least.

Plus no where in that post does he say, "Fox = Man" or "666 = Man". He clearly starts talking about the NWO, how the NWO is Satanic, Satan and how he pretends to be good, but is evil, etc., etc., ....

YOu seem rather dense. The title is FOX means 666.
Where do we get the number 666? The Bible. So you cant really even discuss this without atleast a basic knowledge of where we got 666 from.
You want to leave out the Bible in a conversation involving the Bible.
Illogical to say the least, but lets continue.
What does the Bible say? 666 is the number of the beast, and is the number of a man.
Your inititial claim that 'Fox is a guys name' is true, AND it fits into what the Bible says.

But as I really don't care one way or the other and have better things to do with my time than to argue with someone on the internet.
[edit on 2/10/2007 by Mechanic 32]

Agreed.
I have better things to do with my time then read a pointless and meaningless post.
Why dont you save us both the time we are wasting and not type such thoughtless retorts?

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snake64_009
that hand symbol is used in sign language to mean I love you.....My parents are deaf so I am sure I am right....

To quote Led Zeppelin in Stairway to Heaven....SOmetimes words have two meanings.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snake64_009

what better sign is there to copy for their occult signature??..the one that means i love you.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
Even if FOX is 666...... the number of the Beast is 616...

Yep. And even if the number of the beast is 616 ... is Revelation really 'revelation' or just an old man's dementia driven delusion?

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWorker13

Of course there are all the satanic hand gestures they use, and incorporate in society thru entertainment, so people will think its cool and hip..

That gesture, other then meaning I Love You, is protecting you from
the "Evil Eye" and if you point it at some one it is giving them the Evil Eye

Perhaps one of the most familiar preventative measures against the evil eye is the hand gesture. The Mano Cornufo or Horned Hand involves extending the first and index fingers from a fist.

www.yalyjudaica.com...

So they aren't doing any evil gestures. Just the opposite.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Yep. And even if the number of the beast is 616 ... is Revelation really 'revelation' or just an old man's dementia driven delusion?

If you ask me I'd say dementia. None of that religion for me thank you. Look at what it does to you, people see the Devil in everything. FOX is a global corporation that may be part of the NWO, but it doesn't mean its satanic.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
this is ridiculous....

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The last 3 digits of our phone # are 666. We don't worship Satan, don't even believe in him. We're OK with it, because it makes our phone # easy to remember. Not everything with the number of 666 is evil. Numbers are not evil, it's how they are used that's important.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Just remember that symbols mean different things to different people. Just because you feel glib about a pentagram for example, others may revere it as a geometric wonder & others again may see it as a power-enabling sigil. The swastika is another great example, used by the nazi's it was an emblem that helped mobilise nationalistic fervour, yet meant something entirely different to many other cultures around the world.

The point I am trying to make, is that whether or not you believe a symbol has power to you, it may hold power for other people. Not because it is necessarily coursing with the energy of the devil or whatever (lol) but purely because THEY believe in it themselves. It is a self-affirmation thing.

So the debate is not whether the symbols are satanic or sacred (or both). The debate is not about whether numerology systems add up or not. The debate in this thread is whether the folks who own / run FOX have used the name coincidentally or for its symbolic value (or both).

To be honest, I don't think anyone can answer definitively because we don't really know. The OP was over the top being sensationalist in his / her fervour. But the point made about FOX = 666 in certain numerological systems is valid. That being established, the line of inquiry should be: Is it intentional? If so which particular emanation (meaning) of 666 do 'they' ascribe to...

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Yes I agree, that was my whole point really, is it coincidence or conspiracy, and from all the signs Ive seen, not just this FOX 666, it seems to point to conspiracy. People will argue that, but in my humble opinion based from my life experience, there are no such thing as coincidences.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
For FOX to = 666, your numerology scale would have to look like this:

A = 1 J = 10 S = 100
B = 2 K = 20 T = 200
C = 3 L = 30 U = 300
D = 4 M = 40 V = 400
E = 5 N = 50 W = 500
F = 6 O = 60 X = 600
G = 7 P = 70 Y = 700
H = 8 Q = 80 Z = 800
I = 9 R = 90

The “mark of the beast” is six hundred sixty six, not six, six, and six. An alternative belief has recently arisen that the proper interpretation is six hundred twelve and is not the same as six, one, and two.

F= 6 plus O= 60 plus X = 600 would then equal 666 or six hundred sixty six.

Revelation 13:18
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

A score is twenty so threescore would be sixty.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

dementia driven delusion ...... everything related to the beast MAY be backwards.

you have shown another obvious 666. "ddd".

yours truly, 6illy6o6.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   
666 was Nero, the guy that was persecuting John and the emperor of Rome. It fits his name according to ancient texts, and most of the other stuff in revelations relates to Rome, like the lecherous whore which represented the greed and sin of Rome.

It was the rantings of a man that was being persecuted by the Romans and that empire, there is no 666 beast antichrist. Nero is dead, the Roman Empire is gone, it was written because John wanted Rome to be punished by God for what it was doing to Christians.

also, it should be noted that the rapture is not part of the book of revelations, it was made up by a man, John Nelson Darby, and spread around by him between 1859-1874; he took a young girls 'visions' of Christ coming to earth twice more and interpreted them the way he wanted to. The rapture is not part of the ancient texts nor was it part of the book of revelations. The rapture is scare-mongering.

Eschatalogically-focused ideologies always flare when the world is in crisis like we are yet again in now. It happened during the Civil War as well, and the industrial revolution.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
i think it's a mistake to think 666 refers to a single thing.
666 is a very special number.

"no, it's 616!"

whatever. 666 is a much more enigmatic number, and the magic square of early christians is much more a testament to the likelihood that 616 is not the number of interest.

in fact, i , and others, are learning that jewish religion has passed down 'divine' knowledge of MATH and GEOMETRY, which has been encoded within the text of the old and new testaments.

the sun amulet was a 6 X 6 square with the numbers 1-36 arranged so that each row and each column adds up to 111, for a total of 666. not 616.

36, is of course one tenth of the number of degrees in a circle.

the phi spiral is derived by the ONLY ratio in existence that can define a sequence with only two numbers. .666 is the 'anti phi' spiral. all life unfolds to the drum of the phi ratio(as approximated by the fibonacci sequence).
.666 is two thirds. that is how many angels(angles?) remained in heaven while the other .333 "fell".

the book of numbers has been proven to hold a code which identifies the solfeggio musical scale, and the numerical values are in cycles per second, a supposedly 'modern' construct. people are trying to use these tones for healing, now that dr. len horowitz has 'unlocked' the hidden biblical code.

i don't have the answers, but at least i'm asking the right questions. "anti-christ' is perhaps anything opposed to the 'way' pointed out by 'jesus', be he real or an advertising icon (got milk?).

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Sorry to disappoint you, but your numerology chart isn't correct. These charts are based on the TEN digit system, not nine as this one shows. If you get a chart with a Zero on it, you will quickly discover that your conclusion no longer holds true.

FOX may do Propaganda (I don't know) but the 666 isn't right! When you add the missing Zero you get: 654

Tim

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost01
Sorry to disappoint you, but your numerology chart isn't correct.
Tim

You should read the thread before putting your foot in it.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightWorker13
Now you know why all they do is spew government propoganda

In a recent interview Rupert Murdoch (owner of Fox News and many other news media worldwide) has admitted he tries to use propaganda as much as possible in his news stories to give the slant that he wants, particularly in Iraq.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
What about NBC? 523

Break it down a little.. 5 and 23

5 = 2 and 3

add the 2 and 3 to the original 23 and you get..

23 and 23

2/3 = .666

SO that means..

.666 and .666

In conclusion NBC is twice as evil as FOX!!!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
What about NBC? 523

Break it down a little.. 5 and 23

5 = 2 and 3

add the 2 and 3 to the original 23 and you get..

23 and 23

2/3 = .666

SO that means..

.666 and .666

In conclusion NBC is twice as evil as FOX!!!!!

Actually, no Hank.

That would 1/500th as evil.

(.666+.666)/666 = 1/500

Check your math.

edit for clarity.

[edit on 2/12/2007 by Mechanic 32]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join