It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone explain the missing wing to me again?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I have just seen this footage of the WTC 2nd plane hit and it adds to the missing wing theory..

Can someone tell me if it really is the camera framerate or is someone playing tricks on us?

This is the slowest version of the attack that i could find

WTC 2nd Plane Hit

^attacking plane^

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Missing wing? There is a theory that the wing of the plane just suddenly dissapeared? Hogwash. As the plane tilted into the building, it was at such an angle that the reflection of the wing made it less visible than the shaded parts of the plane, but it's there, wings and all.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Stensfan yes missing wing, watch the link provided and stop posting needless drivel.

To the originator you might want to look at the other threads that talk about this anomoly, search for hologram.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Mindless drivel? Exactly what in my post is mindless drivel? The wing was clearly visible, then not because of the way the sun was reflecting off it.

So all the other videos and pictures of that plane hitting the tower with WINGS INTACT are fake I guess?

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I on't say nimrods 'cause that could be construed as a personal attack. The wing is "there," then it banks behind a building and it's "gone." Yet its still flying. !! Holographics! With a glitch that makes the wing disappear! Duh. If the "wing is missing," explain the full-plane damage pattern on the building's facade. !! Explosives! The only way to eplain this with the hologram theory anyway.
If Sesnfan is posting drivel, than so am I, by even bothering to respond to this drivel.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
There are various videos with different views that shows the right side wing is still there.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
First the plane is made of reflective material.

Second when it turns on the central axis it can make the wings look bigger or smaller.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Calling someone's opinions "senseless drivel" is in itself SENSELESS DRIVEL!

If you are so easily offended by differing opinions then you should live under a dictatorship, as well as stop posting on a DISCUSSION FORUM! You're not going to encourage any constructive discussions/debates by acting that way. You're no better than the global warming activists who believe that those with differing opinions should lose their jobs and be compared with Holocaust-denyers.

Anyway, my opinion on the "missing wing" is that it is caused by the cameras. You have to understand that these are just ordinary network news cameras- and in some case home video cameras. They weren't equipped, at least at that moment, to accurately capture an airliner flying on screen at 500+ MPH and crashing into a building. There just weren't enough frames per second, in most of the videos we've seen, to clearly capture every detail. Then when you transfer those already under-equipped camera shots to the internet in even lower quality and frames per second, then you're going to have glitches like "disappearing wings."

Of course that's just this poor members uneducated guess! But maybe this whole post is senseless drivel!

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
So I guess it's been explained again.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Sensfan needless and mindless are not the same.

Sun reflecting of it?? There is a theory that the wing of the plane in a few videos vanishes because of the way the sun reflects of it?

Can you show us how that theory works, or any threads that discuss what you are saying, if not i will stick with what i say "Needless Drivel"

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I'm here now so allow me. Or don't. I'm gonna anyway.

Sun reflecting on it, my friend, is not the only explanation but the best. Photons bounce off the shiny metal and all we see instead of a wing is light that mostly blends into the sky. Is it hat hard to see (or not see) how this makes the most sense by far?
What do you believe then, disappearing wing or glitchy hologram?

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
If you click herewww.youtube.com... you can clearly see the second wing on the plane

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigMoser
I have just seen this footage of the WTC 2nd plane hit and it adds to the missing wing theory..

Can someone tell me if it really is the camera framerate or is someone playing tricks on us?

Tricks? Yeah, Boeing are conning the airlines by selling them more wings than they need

The F15 is the only plane I know of that can fly on one wing.

There is no conspiracy here. A single winged 767 would fall out of the sky like a sledgehammer. End of.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Tricks? Yeah, Boeing are conning the airlines by selling them more wings than they need

The F15 is the only plane I know of that can fly on one wing.

There is no conspiracy here. A single winged 767 would fall out of the sky like a sledgehammer. End of.

Quote of the day!
I liiike!

(end of, again.)

new topics

top topics

join