It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Secret Society's are controlled by "Atlanteans" or "lemurians"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Your thoughts about Atlanteans and Lemurians confuses and frightens me. It's probably all true and soon we will be making our true ascension in the next 5 years or so with the approach of the end of the Mayan Calandar. That's when we will be joining our Atlantis and Lemurian friends so the circle is complete.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
you must realize this is simply another interpretation of ancient texts/tablets. Same story, different names as Sitchin's take on Sumerian Tablets and our so called true origins..... in this theory, these extraterrestrials overlords were the annunaki, we were created as slave labor to mine gold etc etc....

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Cain may think this is a clever way to market a product, and it would be if it didn't wreak of an advertisement. I'm sorry, man, but if you really do just want to talk about it without an ulterior motive, don't organize your topic post so well! The thing looks like someone had a meeting to write that thing.

I enjoy discussion about ancient civilization and all that, and i went to the guys website. I appreciate your opinion but i need to stick with mine on this one. I just think it all sounds a little too Hollywood, or like something i wouldn't watch on the Sci-Fi channel.

I'll happily watch every DVD if someone provided a link, of course. =)

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Cyfre
Cain may think this is a clever way to market a product, and it would be if it didn't wreak of an advertisement. I'm sorry, man, but if you really do just want to talk about it without an ulterior motive, don't organize your topic post so well! The thing looks like someone had a meeting to write that thing.

I enjoy discussion about ancient civilization and all that, and i went to the guys website. I appreciate your opinion but i need to stick with mine on this one. I just think it all sounds a little too Hollywood, or like something i wouldn't watch on the Sci-Fi channel.

I'll happily watch every DVD if someone provided a link, of course. =)

Or_Die_Trying
you must realize this is simply another interpretation of ancient texts/tablets. Same story, different names as Sitchin's take on Sumerian Tablets and our so called true origins..... in this theory, these extraterrestrials overlords were the annunaki, we were created as slave labor to mine gold etc etc....

I cant believe the crap that is now derailing an interesting topic. As a new member on ATS I find it astounding that so many "members" feel free to "MOD topics" themselves and derail threads with accusations about other members on the website, and at the same time undermine the people who put a lot of time into ATS and actually MODERATE the FORUMS.
Although I have in no way attempted to sell anything other than "interesting debate" I feel I should make some complaint about the members trying to PROMOTE THEMSELVES as moderators!

If this discussion has indeed being posted many times before then I guess we should all get used to the fact that when NEW MEMBERS join they may unintentionally commit this most hideous crime and should be kicked out for provoking all the Trolls on ATS. Or should that be the other way around? NEW Member's kick the TROLLS out?

Sounds like a new thread to me!

[edit on 9-2-2007 by cain-diedhi]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Michael Tsarion, an interesting individual. It took me a moment to remember from where I heard of him. About the only profile I could find of Michael was from Wikipedia.

Michael Tsarion was born in Belfast, Northern Ireland and is a researcher of the occult. He is an author and public speaker whose topics include symbolism, sidereal astrology and Atlantis. He is also the producer and presenter of the Origins and Oracles series which explores ancient mysteries and forbidden knowledge.

As for Lemuria and the Lemurians, I have read more information that they had existed before and co-existed with the Atlantians than the Lemurians had been created by them.

Description
Lemuria was an ancient civilization which existed prior to and during the time of Atlantis. Physically, it is believed that Lemuria existed largely in the Southern Pacific, between North America and Asia/Australia. Lemuria is also sometimes referred to as Mu, or the Motherland (of Mu). At its peak of civilization, the Lemurian people were both highly evolved and very spiritual. While concrete physical evidence of this ancient continent may be difficult to find, many people "know" that they have a strong connection to Lemuria.

From the same source, a FAQ, a brief statement about the relationship between Lemuria and Atlantis.

2. Are Lemuria and Atlantis related?

Some believe that Atlantis and Lemuria were around partially at the same time and that the more scientific-rational group inhabited Atlantis, and Lemuria had more individuals that were more artistically and spiritually inclined. Some also believe that large-scale experiments which took place in Atlantis caused the eventual destruction of both civilizations because of dramatic geo-physical dislocations.

And this is the google video, The Destruction of Atlantis, by Michael Tsarion.

Until Lemurians and Atlantians come out and say "Here we are, and this is our history," or evidence of their existence is discovered, it will be quite difficult to separate fact from fiction.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   
so these lemurians and atlantians are said to be buried deep in the earth, but they're also said to be still alive?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
My view on all of this, none of the two sides are good

Not to chose sides and let them fight it out is the best solution, and then after that the third force comes in and sets things how they should be. They are trying to gain popularity as they go. One force is to the left extreme one to the right extreme, it's the fallen ones and the ones that follows them, obsessed for control, power and rules VS the chaotic spiritual monkeys. Then there is the third force, god and the rest of the angels. They come in last (nice guys do finish last)

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by shrunkensimon

The Atlanteans and Leumurians were merely human civilizations of the past two ascension attempts.

"The past two ascension attempts?" What does that mean?

And were these Lemurians the ring-tailed species?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Not to chose sides and let them fight it out is the best solution, and then after that the third force comes in and sets things how they should be. They are trying to gain popularity as they go. One force is to the left extreme one to the right extreme, it's the fallen ones and the ones that follows them, obsessed for control, power and rules VS the chaotic spiritual monkeys. Then there is the third force, god and the rest of the angels. They come in last (nice guys do finish last)

I think of myself as an open-minded person and I know things on earth are not as they seem by any means, but when I see a post like this, I'm left wondering where the person got their information to make such a statement. Is it from books? Do you have some affiliation with these species to have insider knowledge? Have you seen these alleged beings?

How the hell can you post something like this as if it's provable or even factual?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by cain-diedhi

I cant believe the crap that is now derailing an interesting topic. As a new member on ATS I find it astounding that so many "members" feel free to "MOD topics" themselves and derail threads with accusations about other members on the website, and at the same time undermine the people who put a lot of time into ATS and actually MODERATE the FORUMS.

You registered on ATS in June, 2007. You consider yourself a "new member?"

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

I totally agree... but I still wanna know more about the chaotic spiritual monkeys!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
You registered on ATS in June, 2007. You consider yourself a "new member?"
Considering the thread you're replying to is 3 years old, and he made the post 3 days after he joined back in June 2007, yes, I'd say he was new when he wrote it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join