It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Secret Society's are controlled by "Atlanteans" or "lemurians"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Atlanteans are an alien race who came to earth over 50,000 years ago. They genetically modified humans to be their slaves but they underestimated the human spirit and the first batch of modified humans rebelled against them. These humans became known as the lemurians, born with both human and alien gene's this race were Abel to communicate on many levels within this universe and could not be controlled be the Atlanteans.
The Atlanteans then produced another race of humans but this time dummed down there ability to communicate on the many frequencies in the universe in order to control and enslave them.
This would have worked if it wasn't for the Lemurians who penetrated the Atlanteans territory and lured some of the second batch away in order to wake up some of their suppressed genes in an effort to release them from the slavery they were born into. It worked and a great war began on the planet, resulting in atomic weapons being used and catastrophic event's which almost destroyed the earth and drove both Atlanteans and Lemurians deep under the surface.
These catastrophic events are refereed to throughout history and the ancient religions.

Today we have the same war being playing out, the advancement in our technology is no coincidence. The race for certain levels of atomic and silicone technology is part of a process in which one of these great species will gain the upper hand and be able to control the planet and also have the ability to leave and become part of the universal community.

These are the true controllers of secret society's and each and everyone of us!

REF: Origins & Oracles

• Who were the Atlanteans? Were they tutors or tyrants?
• How did the phenomena of evil come into the world and the consciousness of humans?
• Who, or what, are the "Fallen Angels?"
• Is Homo Sapiens a hybrid created by beings from another planet?
• Was the science of genetics known in ancient times?
• Are you "Homo Sapiens" or "Homo Atlantis?"
• What is the difference between Atlantis and Lemuria?
• Are we being told the truth about our origins and destiny?
• What do the terms "Immaculate Conception," "Forbidden Fruit," and "Tree of Life" refer to?
• Why do some modern scientists believe that the so-called "Ice-Age" never happened?
• Did Eve really cause the fall of man?
• Why have women and indigenous races been slaughtered and suppressed through the ages?
• Who built the great cyclopean megaliths, and why?
• Who really governs from behind the thrones of government and religion?
• Are the US presidents blood-related to the ancient royals and to the prehistoric Annunaki?
• Why has our technological expertise outreached our psychological and spiritual development?
• What do the terms "atomic" and "nuclear" war really mean?
• Who, or what, are the "Reptilians." Do they really come from outer space?
• Is the "New World Order" really something new?
• What is the purpose of the many "black-budget" operations and projects, like HAARP?
• Why are US troops on new "Crusades" in the Middle East?
• Is 2012 really the end of time, as the Maya predicted?

A MUST SEE!

Obviously I have presented this in a "nutshell" kind of way.

LOL

[edit on 8-2-2007 by cain-diedhi]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Huh? Is this a film or something?

[edit on 2/8/07 by Trinityman]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The Ref is to "Oracles and origins by Michael Tsarion", but the events are quite real I believe. This is the real war we are engaged in throughout the world. Each so called secret society has being set up for recruitment purposes only. They may think They are part of a nice little Innocent society but really they are just being set up so thier masters can hand pick those who may serve them best.

Trinityman are you a Freemason? and if so can you tell me where it all began?

The Freemasons are involved in a big way, in my opinion!

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Are you out of you mind? Do you have hard evidence of such events or are you just a nut?

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
iParkour

Are you out of you mind? Do you have hard evidence of such events or are you just a nut?

If you want to be up to speed with this theory then check out "Origins & Oracles" by Michael Tsarion and then feel free to comment.
Until then I would appreciate if you could use less of a abusive attitude towards fellow posters on this site. I am a new member of ATS and don't expect you to be converted by my posts as they stand as an invitation to discuss interesting topics etc. If you do not want to enter into this topic then move on and express yourself elsewhere.

NO I'm not nuts!

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by iParkour

This post is not acceptable, please read the T&C.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
can you please give some sort of evidence? im sure the movie is very rich with hardcore facts so if you can just pick one of the questions you listed above and give us some sort of evidence or information it would be great. thanks.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by cain-diedhi
Trinityman are you a Freemason? and if so can you tell me where it all began?

Yes, I am. Actually there's a clue in my avatar as I use a square and compass with a big T.

What do you mean by "where it all began"? Are you referring to freemasonry, or masonic conspiracy theory, or masonic involvement with the Atlanteans and Lemurians?

The Freemasons are involved in a big way, in my opinion!

With what, the stuff in your opening post?

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Trinityman
What do you mean by "where it all began"? Are you referring to freemasonry, or masonic conspiracy theory, or masonic involvement with the Atlanteans and Lemurians?

If I had posted the following:"Trinityman are you Part of the masonic conspiracy theory? and if so can you tell me where it all began?" then I could appreciate your come back, but that isn't what I posted is it now! I did mention FREEMASONS!

Trinityman

You seem to indulge yourself by quoting and nit-picking ANYTHING you can from most threads you enter on ATS. You appear to work on a completely different level to me so without appearing rude may I suggest the CBeebies (UK bbc childrens tv website) from now on.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Trinityman

If I had posted the following:"Trinityman are you Part of the masonic conspiracy theory? and if so can you tell me where it all began?" then I could appreciate your come back, but that isn't what I posted is it now! I did mention FREEMASONS!

It just wasn't clear to me what "it' meant in that context.

Trinityman

You seem to indulge yourself by quoting and nit-picking ANYTHING you can from most threads you enter on ATS. You appear to work on a completely different level to me so without appearing rude may I suggest the CBeebies (UK bbc childrens tv website) from now on.

That's a little harsh, particularly as I'm just trying to find out what you want from me. Perhaps you could be a bit clearer. You may know perfectly well what you mean but you should appreciate that isn't always clear to others.

Incidentally, perhaps you could tell me how could I read the above sentence in such as way as you wouldn't appear rude?

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I'm intrigued by your initial post, but I'm still a bit lost. Is this in reference to a movie, or book, or documentary or what? Who is Michael Tsarion? I mean, what is his background? Yes I could probably google this up, but since you posted it, I'd like to know why you find the info to be compelling. There's a lot going on competing for attention, why is this guy deserving of any of ours?

Did you already have an anti-Mason perspective, or was this developed after reading/viewing Mr. Tsarion's works? (No, I'm not a Mason, not that there's anything wrong with that).

Regarding the following-

The race for certain levels of atomic and silicone technology is part of a process in which one of these great species will gain the upper hand and be able to control the planet and also have the ability to leave and become part of the universal community.

What's "atomic and silicone technology"? Like nuclear powered hooters, or something? Maybe I am interested.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Incidentally, perhaps you could tell me how could I read the above sentence in such as way as you wouldn't appear rude?

Your at it again !

I certainly didnt mean to come across harsh Trinityman,
I will make every effort to be clear in the future.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   

yeahright
Is this in reference to a movie, or book, or documentary or what? Who is Michael Tsarion? I mean, what is his background?

I would say its a presentation.

"Born in Northern Ireland, Michael Tsarion is an expert on the occult histories of Ireland and America. He has made the deepest researches into Atlantis, the origins of evil, and into the Irish Origins of Civilization. He is the author of the acclaimed book Atlantis, Alien Visitation and Genetic Manipulation, and is the producer and presenter of the Origins and Oracles series which explores ancient mysteries and forbidden knowledge."

www.michaeltsarion.com

yeahright
There's a lot going on competing for attention, why is this guy deserving of any of ours?

I agree about the levels of competition for attention but with the huge amount of information available today I can only recommend it. You will have to decide for yourself, but i would be very interested in hearing your views if you decide to take a look etc.

Oh and I'm not an 'anti-Mason'.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   

DeMitsuko
if you can just pick one of the questions you listed above and give us some sort of evidence or information

I dont have the presentation(DVD) with me this evening but I will post some info for you a.s.a.p OK.

Google Video Link

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Michael Tsarion is clearly being controlled by the Atlanteans and Lemurians. Michael is the name of an angel, angel starts with A. Antlantis starts with A...a clear connection if I ever saw one. Tsarion and Lemurian both end with an N....I mean what can be more obvious than that

Michael Tsarion...Alantean/Lemurian cross bred hybrid disinformation agent.

I need to start a website and write a book about this.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
cain-diedhi, I concure with the basic premis of your post. We truely are a race enslaved, and just because the general public can not see the chains that bond us, dosnt make it less real. The chains are hidden in a monitarty system and the system of government with its corrupt laws.

I fully support the point of view that a hidden government, no matter what you call them, does in deed, create, finance and direct the covert "mission" of some of the major secret societies. The clues are there to see, if you only look. The title of the 32nd degree in freemasonry is a clue "Keeper Of The Royal Secret". And who would this be a referance to?

Another hint comes from the Movie "The Wizard Of Oz". A story of adventure, discovery, and salvation, centered around a City Of Crystals and magic. But like many of the "Fictional" stories you must consider it paralelled, or mused, from a factual source. Is thier such a place? Admirial Byrd, a 33rd Freemason seems to think so in his private diary. Another more direct account of such a place can be found in the book "The Smoky God". It is based on the personal experiances of Olaf Janson, and is reported to be a factual account. Another hint comes from the bible Genesis "24 He drove out the man; and at the east of the garden of Eden he placed the cherubim, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life." This, I beileve is a reference to the Auroa Borialis.

When it comes to exploring the truth of our origns there always seems to be something or some one attempting to direct our focus away from certain subjects. Note the affiliations of these "cherubim" and it will eventually lead to a secret society..........

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   

RWPBR
Michael Tsarion...Alantean/Lemurian cross bred hybrid disinformation agent.

I need to start a website and write a book about this.

So you have seen his presentations then have you? Good luck with the new book, can't wait....LOL!

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   

"Born in Northern Ireland, Michael Tsarion is an expert on the occult histories of Ireland and America. He has made the deepest researches into Atlantis, the origins of evil, and into the Irish Origins of Civilization. He is the author of the acclaimed book Atlantis, Alien Visitation and Genetic Manipulation, and is the producer and presenter of the Origins and Oracles series which explores ancient mysteries and forbidden knowledge."

www.michaeltsarion.com

Is this an infomercial ? Do you have any relationship with Michael Tsarion, business, personal or otherwise ?

Until we can view the source material you quote from I dont see how we can discuss this or form an opinion either way.

[edit on 8-2-2007 by RWPBR]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Nice website he has. If I am ever over in the Emerald Isles I will have to stop and get my "Taroscope" done by him... maybe he can even read my tea leaves.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The Atlanteans and Leumurians were merely human civilizations of the past two ascension attempts.

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join