It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Secret Society's are controlled by "Atlanteans" or "lemurians"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Michael Tsarion Documentaries
Here

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Here are a few passages looked at in "Origins & Oracles".

The first two refer to the (alien) Atlanteans and the other I'll leave you to decide.

GENESIS CHAPTER 6.8
"there were giants in the Earth in those days; and also after that when the son's of god came in unto the daughters of men and they bear children to them"

BOOK of EZCHICL
"How I looked upon the living creatures; I saw four wings upon the ground, one by each of the living creatures with their four faces. The appearance of the wheels and their composition was like the color of shiny amber. And all four wings had one likeness: and their composition was like a wheel in the middle of a wheel".

Thomas Jefferson
"The clergy converted the simple teaching of Jesus into an engine for enslaving the world and adulterated by artificial constructions into a contrivance of filch wealth and power to them self's...These clergy, in fact, constitute the real anti-Christ"

[edit on 8-2-2007 by cain-diedhi]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   

RWPBR
Is this an infomercial ? Do you have any relationship with Michael Tsarion, business, personal or otherwise ?

I thought the whole point of having forums like this was to share information and opinions with each other etc etc etc.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by cain-diedhi
Atlanteans are an alien race who came to earth over 50,000 years ago. They genetically modified humans to be their slaves but they underestimated the human spirit and the first batch of modified humans rebelled against them. These humans became known as the lemurians, born with both human and alien gene's this race were Abel to communicate on many levels within this universe and could not be controlled be the Atlanteans.
The Atlanteans then produced another race of humans but this time dummed down there ability to communicate on the many frequencies in the universe in order to control and enslave them.
This would have worked if it wasn't for the Lemurians who penetrated the Atlanteans territory and lured some of the second batch away in order to wake up some of their suppressed genes in an effort to release them from the slavery they were born into. It worked and a great war began on the planet, resulting in atomic weapons being used and catastrophic event's which almost destroyed the earth and drove both Atlanteans and Lemurians deep under the surface.
These catastrophic events are refereed to throughout history and the ancient religions.

Today we have the same war being playing out, the advancement in our technology is no coincidence. The race for certain levels of atomic and silicone technology is part of a process in which one of these great species will gain the upper hand and be able to control the planet and also have the ability to leave and become part of the universal community.

These are the true controllers of secret society's and each and everyone of us!

REF: Origins & Oracles

• Who were the Atlanteans? Were they tutors or tyrants?
• How did the phenomena of evil come into the world and the consciousness of humans?
• Who, or what, are the "Fallen Angels?"
• Is Homo Sapiens a hybrid created by beings from another planet?
• Was the science of genetics known in ancient times?
• Are you "Homo Sapiens" or "Homo Atlantis?"
• What is the difference between Atlantis and Lemuria?
• Are we being told the truth about our origins and destiny?
• What do the terms "Immaculate Conception," "Forbidden Fruit," and "Tree of Life" refer to?
• Why do some modern scientists believe that the so-called "Ice-Age" never happened?
• Did Eve really cause the fall of man?
• Why have women and indigenous races been slaughtered and suppressed through the ages?
• Who built the great cyclopean megaliths, and why?
• Who really governs from behind the thrones of government and religion?
• Are the US presidents blood-related to the ancient royals and to the prehistoric Annunaki?
• Why has our technological expertise outreached our psychological and spiritual development?
• What do the terms "atomic" and "nuclear" war really mean?
• Who, or what, are the "Reptilians." Do they really come from outer space?
• Is the "New World Order" really something new?
• What is the purpose of the many "black-budget" operations and projects, like HAARP?
• Why are US troops on new "Crusades" in the Middle East?
• Is 2012 really the end of time, as the Maya predicted?

A MUST SEE!

Obviously I have presented this in a "nutshell" kind of way.

LOL

hey thats a great story for a sci fi book. ive seen lots like yours on here, same meaning, different words, posted about a million times.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

conspiracymaster
hey thats a great story for a sci fi book. ive seen lots like yours on here, same meaning, different words, posted about a million times.

In which case you should ask yourself "why am I reacting/responding to any of these post's"?

I would like to hear your opinion on all these 'similar posts' you have viewed.

I'm not preaching the truth, I'm only pointing to interesting information and debate etc

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Here is something of interest for all those researching the Freemasons, the "g" in the Freemasons logo is cryptic for "serpent" and the serpent is the sign of the Atlanteans (those who hold the knowledge of science) apparently.

I recommend all to watch "The Origins of Evil" - Michael Tsarion

Google Video Link

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Greetings cain-diedhi

For more objective info on Lemuria and Atlantis, I'd suggest studying the works of H.P. Blavatsky, Rudolph Steiner, Manly P. Hall, and Samael Aun Weor.

The Nagas, Serpents, Kundalini, etc. are Tantric symblism from all Ancient Cultures, such as Khemet, Ireland, India, etc.; especially Buddhism.

The Hebrew Daath is the Science of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, or Gnosis.

It has nothing to do with "evil Serpents" and "Reptilians", etc.

The only evil Serpent, is the one that is within us fornicators(black magicians and also the majority of current humanity) known as the Kundartiguador or Kundabuffer.

See the video near the bottom of the following particular post:

History of Masonic square and compass

The Bronze(made from the Feminine Copper and Masculine Tin) Serpent that Healed the Israelites in the Wilderness, is She who liberates us from ignorance and suffering:

Buddhism, FreeMasonry and Gnosis

From "The Secret Doctrine of Anahuac":

"The Brahmans got their cosmogony, arts, culture and science from the famous Naga-Mayans, later called Danavas.

The Nagas and the Brahmans used the sacred symbol of the feathered serpent, an irrefutable Mexican or Mayan symbol.

The Upanishads contain a treatise on the science of the serpents, or, in other words, the science of occult knowledge.

The Nagas (serpents) of esoteric Buddhism, are perfect, authentic and self realized men, by virtue of their occult knowledge and they are the protectors of Buddha’s Law, because they correctly interpret his metaphysical doctrines.

The crown, in the shape of an asp — the Thermuthis — belongs to Isis, our individual inner Divine Mother Kundalini (we all have our own). Kundalini, the Igneous Serpent of our magical powers, coiled in the coccygeal magnetic center (base of the spinal column), flashes likes a lightning bolt.

The great Kabir Jesus of Nazareth would never have advised his disciples to be as wise as the serpent if it had been the symbol of evil. Neither would have the Ophites, the Egyptian Gnostic sages of the fraternity of the Serpent, adored a living snake in their liturgy as the symbol of divine Sophia (wisdom), If the reptile had been related to the powers of evil." - Samael Aun Weor

Regards

[edit on 8-2-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Your at it again !

Am not!

I certainly didnt mean to come across harsh Trinityman,
I will make every effort to be clear in the future.

Well alrighty then. Although insulting cbeebies by suggesting I might watch them was a bit low

can you tell me where it all began?

I'm going to assume you mean freemasonry, and am going to refer you to this thread and this site as well as this one.

The Freemasons are involved in a big way, in my opinion!

I disagree. I don't think the freemasons are involved at all. In any way, shape or form. However you should know that I am just a low-level freemason, so if you have information to share with me for mine own good please go right ahead.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I will certainly check it out all.
Thanks for that Tamahu.

Keep up the good work!

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Doesn't this thread constitute roughly 4 violations of the advertising/ marketing section of the Terms and Conditions? Unless you are paying the $2.00 a post advertising fee, I'm nearly positive you're in violation buddy! All I see is a constant reference to how we need to see it and then fighting with Trinityman.

I am all for discussing books and media that I might not have heard of, I love doing it on here, but all you are saying is basically "you have to see it to believe it.!"

Edit: $320.00 bucks for 6 programs! If you are trying to enlighten us about your beliefs, I mean your brother's, friend twice removed; why not make it free for everyone. I would love to see it although I don't agree with the premise of it, good luck getting anyone on here to pay that much to comment on it.

[edit on 8-2-2007 by Baphomet79]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Baphomet79
you are saying is basically "you have to see it to believe it.!"

Have I ever stated this in any way?

I'm nearly positive you're in violation buddy!

If I'm in violation of any forum rules I would be happy discuss this with any MOD.

fighting with Trinityman.

I have NO problems with Trinityman and never have had? What are you talking about. Are we allowed to debate?

I am happy to invite anybody into discussion and only posted video links etc as I was asked by an earlier post on this thread. If I'm in violation I will edit any post within this thread.

Thank you for your concerns "BUDDY"?

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Thomas Jefferson
"The clergy converted the simple teaching of Jesus into an engine for enslaving the world and adulterated by artificial constructions into a contrivance of filch wealth and power to them self's...These clergy, in fact, constitute the real anti-Christ"

Also, if Thomas Jefferson really said that, it makes sense.

Thomas Jefferson is said to have been an actual member of the Illuminati which consisted of members who knew the Ancient Gnosis, which is opposed to the false-priests who attempted to destroy Gnostic Christianity.

Gnostic Christianity being the original teachings of Jesus, which are opposed to the: "engine for enslaving the world and adulterated by artificial constructions into a contrivance of filch wealth and power to them self's".

This engine is what allows for people to "go to church" on Sunday and then go on to exploit other people(with the technology of the anti-Christ) in the business world the other six-days of the week.

But that doesn't matter to the "Christian" exploiters, because they are already "saved" because they "believe in (the personality of)Jesus".

The Nicean and Councils of Constantinople tried to take the doctrines of Reincarnation and Karma out of Christianity, but it can still be seen in the Gospels of the modern "orthodox" canon.

The corrupt priests tried to remove these doctrines, because said doctrines are more conducive to Peace for all, instead of wealth for the few.

As already mentioned, they are still seen in the modern canon even though certain Gospels which showed them more clearly were removed:

All are judged according their works(KARMA):

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."

Galatians 6:7

And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

Rev 20:13

That Master Aberamentho(Yehoshua) taught the Secret Doctrine to Initiates, and not the masses:

He answered and said unto them(the Initiates), Because it(the Secret Doctrine) is given unto you to know the Mysteries of the Kingdom of Heaven, but to them(the fanatical masses) it is not given.

Matthew 13:11

Christ is Omnipresent, and fully Incarnates or manifests inwardly and outwardly in any Prophet who Incarnates the Christ; meaning that Christ is not limited only to the personality of Jesus.

(though not one from modern "orthodox" canon):

I am the light that shines over all things. I am everywhere. From me all came forth, and to me all return. Split a piece of wood, and I am there. Lift a stone, and you will find me there. - Gospel of Thomas

Regards

[edit on 8-2-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Doesn't this thread constitute roughly 4 violations of the advertising/ marketing section of the Terms and Conditions? Unless you are paying the $2.00 a post advertising fee, I'm nearly positive you're in violation buddy! All I see is a constant reference to how we need to see it and then fighting with Trinityman.

I am all for discussing books and media that I might not have heard of, I love doing it on here, but all you are saying is basically "you have to see it to believe it.!"

This comes across as an attempt to derail this thread, which from what I have read from other members is a big problem at the moment. I'm sure the MOD's are monitoring so I can't see any reason for me to worry.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
so... if there's some big secret war going on, can i be on the good guy side? you know, the not enslaving humanity one? cause i dont wanna be enslaved, but also cause i wanna get to fight them crazy evil secret clubs on account of they wont let me join.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Also cain-diedhi; those other two passages you quoted from the Bible at the top of this page, are Kabbalistic symbolism.

I guess it's possible that they could be in reference to "aliens" and such things; but it is somewhat doubtful.

The Inner Kabbalistic symbolism of them is what is more important to one's Salvation and everyday life.

I would start there, and then go on to see if there are any "aliens" involved.

Regards

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I guess it's possible that they could be in reference to "aliens" and such things; but it is somewhat doubtful.

Possibly.
I don't take these kind of quotes as solid truth's, but I do find them interesting when presented in certain context and I hope they get people interested and hopefully encourage them to post on ATS.

The Inner Kabbalistic symbolism of them is what is more important to one's Salvation and everyday life.

I agree, thanks for your contributions.

again, good work Tamahu.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
It's a BS advertiser.

Either that, or someone who believes moronic things without proof.

All the same, that stuff makes up like 50% of ATS.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
that sound pretty atlantian there, friend... which side are you on?

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I'm not sure why Bible stories of mythical creatures must be considered true, while we excuse mythical heroes like Gilgamesh as just that - a story.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
It's a BS advertiser.

Either that, or someone who believes moronic things without proof.

All the same, that stuff makes up like 50% of ATS.

Why don't you read the thread again you'd see that DeMitsuko asked Cain-diedhi for some evidence he provided that info. I don't think that's having an agenda to advertise something.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join