It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KKK resurgence

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Most people on this planet don't realize that it's old white guys who own the planet... I think the Rockefellers, Rothchilds, and a few other families who truly own the planet, are not willing to give up their ownership, and for those think they are going to take over, it's not going to happen.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
Uhm, who said I believed in what the klan believes, I don't. I just don't think they are a terrorist group.

So you believe that a group that promotes the summary execution of non-whites (and at one point in history carried these out) is not a terrorist group?

And white people formed America and made a country out of it, thats how nations are formed, you conquer other peoples lands, the american indians lost.. that's just how things go.

Good ol' 'survival of the fittest' (except remove 'fittest' with technological etc dominance). Also why not use the real term: The U.S/U.S.A (As America is the combination of two continents). And, from your response, I assume that if China invaded the U.S you would just accept is as 'just how things go'?

The klan does not call for mass murders of non-whites, they just want them to go back to their home lands.

I would do another long reply but there's no point, as after another few posts someone else will say words along this line.

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
And soon their members will again control the government...

I doubt that they will 'again control the government'. Which, apart from KKK and other white supremacist groups, voters want racist pro-white leaders in local and national government?

The white folk in this country are tired of eveyone else getting a free ride on their backs. Frustration is causing the problem.

Yes. White people are the 'backbone' of America.
What about the black, hispanic, asian etc taxpayers that have this attitude? Or about other welfare dependant white folks? And I doubt that fustrated white people are going to join an organisation promoting white superiority/ summary execution of 'blacks/hispanics etc that don't know their place'.

Most people on this planet don't realize that it's old white guys who own the planet... I think the Rockefellers, Rothchilds, and a few other families who truly own the planet, are not willing to give up their ownership, and for those think they are going to take over, it's not going to happen.

How is this relevant to a discussion about a supposed increase in KKK numbers? Are you suggesting that it's some 'old white guys' that are directly/indirectly responsible for the surge in KKK numbers? Please explain.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   

The klan does not call for mass murders of non-whites, they just want them to go back to their home lands.

Thats bunk. They call for murder of non whites to force them to run back to their homelands. They are not a peaceful group, they are a violent group.

GrndLkNatv
The white folk in this country are tired of eveyone else getting a free ride on their backs. Frustration is causing the problem.

The onyl people joing the klan are racist goobers. These are people that already hate non-whites and just use non-racist complaints to legitimatize themselves.

If you did away with those complaints, the klan wouldn't disband, it'd just keep on killing people.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   
There's nothing good about the klan, other than it gives those would would join a place to gather. As long as they don't do anything stupid, it keeps them out of the mainstream where people live.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   

you are so corect there. they would never give up control. the europeans will always be the powerful force behind what goes on in this world

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Untill the populace realizes it and then stomps on them since we out number then many billion to one. They only keep it up because they can divide people, soon as people unite as a whole against groups like the KKK and neo-nazis then stamp them out the sooner the Europeans loose control. We should just go through the USA with the national guard and regular army (screw the pose commotatus act this time round) and just wipe the floor with the KKK and neo-nazis. It is a matter of letting them propagate and fester as well as lash out and murder at random or wipe them out, and I mean all of them. This will send one heck of a message to all the racist groups around the USA if you do this and then mount the same towards other non-KKK racist groups. We need these people to live in fear of the masses because they know if they even stick their finger or face out its going to get shot at instantly. 0 tolerance but be had towards these groups. As for their children: Take them away from them and send them to a newly formed rehabilitation school with only black, asian, and hispanic people. They live there for 10 years then can be adopted or funded into schools.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join