It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KKK resurgence

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Anyone who thinks the KKK are terrorists are crazy. A lot of them don't do anything crime what so ever. Being in a group is terrorism? The KKK do not want other races dead, they just want them back to their homelands.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Our inability as a race to get beyound hatered is what will also destroy us as a race

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Jimc5499 I understand where you are coming from I to think that there is alot of unfairness when it comes to what a black person can say to you that the world thinks is ok but I'm here to tell you that you don't have to be in the KKK to stand up for yourself!! I don't let anybody call me cracker,honky,salty, or casper ass. Yeah nobody stands up and says it's wrong when it happens to us, your right the news won't be at the black guys door in the morning asking him why he is racist but that doesn't mean we just give up and start buying into we are better than them.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez Being in a group is terrorism?

No but a group that uses terror by burning a cross in the front lawn to get people to move out of their town might be considered a terrorist group.

[edit on 7-2-2007 by Scrub]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I wonder where the report is about the huge increase in recruiting at Anti-war rallies, Pro-illegal immigration rallies, and Environmental whako types like ELF or PETA, ie a counter culture of the more liberal bent?

Why connect the KKK's alleged growth with a conservative issue but no questions for the growth in any of the anti-American groups operating here in the US?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
it seems that with the increased focus on both immigration and gay marriage, the KKK is seeing booming recruitment numbers

what should we do to stop the renewed growth of this horrible hate group?

I think we need to be more concerned with the radical muslim hate group that seems hellbent on destruction before we concern ourselves with a group of people who tend to be isolationists to begin with. I mean, big friggin deal, so these people will go live in compounds in idaho.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Ignore them

Stand face to face and ignore them, never back down, never give an inch.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scrub
Jimc5499 I understand where you are coming from I to think that there is alot of unfairness when it comes to what a black person can say to you that the world thinks is ok but I'm here to tell you that you don't have to be in the KKK to stand up for yourself!! I don't let anybody call me cracker,honky,salty, or casper ass. Yeah nobody stands up and says it's wrong when it happens to us, your right the news won't be at the black guys door in the morning asking him why he is racist but that doesn't mean we just give up and start buying into we are better than them.

While I agree with you to some extent and no I haven't joined the Klan, as a matter of fact I paid a $100 fine a few months ago for beating the crap out of some moron who tried to recruit me for the Klan. Your statement actually gets to the root of the problem. You use the terms "we" and "them". Until there is no "we" and "them", just "us" this problem will exist. One of the largest stumbling blocks in the way are these so called "Minority Leaders". People like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and others like them don't want the issue resolved. As long as there is racial tension they have power, if this issue is ever resolved, they will be seen for the frauds they are.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
Anyone who thinks the KKK are terrorists are crazy. A lot of them don't do anything crime what so ever. Being in a group is terrorism? The KKK do not want other races dead, they just want them back to their homelands.

and they don't want to give the native americans their homeland back?
they don't want white people to move back to europe?

they go on diatribes about the blacks going back to africa or the latinos going back to their countries, yet they are unwilling to return to europe....
this is the kind of dangerous rhetoric i think we should avoid

though ignoring them sounds like a good idea
it may not work

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
OH YEA?!?! well the indians took the land from the dinosaurs, and no one complains?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
i have a few questions:

KKK not only hates blacks but also Jews and Asians, correct?

What is the major religion of the KKK members? might have something to do with them hating nonwhites?

I heard they are now the AKKKK - American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan- this true? but they are still referred to as KKK (i saw it on history channel, not making it up out of the blue.)

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The Klan has every right to preach what they want. I may not totally agree with there doctrine, but the great people of this country have the freedom of speech. Yes the Klan has probaly lynched some people in the past. The Black panthers may have also done the same.
People are going to hate. People Hate because of fear and because of change. Its a natural thing and will never be fazed out so deal with it. You should all be more concerned with the goverment taking away more and more of our freedoms each day

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The KKK is very much still a danger, here in GA. There were many Mexican groups that were terrorized by members of the KKK, in a trailer park area known for its high population of Mexicans. After September 11th, the Middle Eastern and Arab communities were terrorized by them as well. I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of the hate crimes committed by whites were that of KKK members.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrazyPolak
i have a few questions:

KKK not only hates blacks but also Jews and Asians, correct?

well, yes and no
yes they hate the jews and asians with the blacks
but it isn't just them
they hate everyone who isn't white

What is the major religion of the KKK members? might have something to do with them hating nonwhites?

most are christian
unlike other groups which are slightly more diverse and include a handful of neo-pagans and the occasional atheist

I heard they are now the AKKKK - American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan- this true? but they are still referred to as KKK (i saw it on history channel, not making it up out of the blue.)

that's true
but KKK is easier to say than AKKK

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
These groups are born from frustration. People obviously feel like the threat of illegal immigration is real and the government cant or wont do a thing to stop it.

Moderates break off into an organization like the Minutemen, fanatics take it a step further and rekindle the old Klan flame.

So, solve this problem by enforcing immigration law and protecting the borders and youve taken away the Klans big recruitment cry. At least for now.

Fanatics will always find something to rage against and will always end up creating groups whether its the Klan, Greenpeace, Global Warming proponents/opponents, Republicans, Democrats, Christians, Muslims, etc..

Theres always a fanatic. Its like asking how do we stop murders of theft. You can only calm them. Even thats just temporary. Ignoring them makes them even more mad. Attacking them gives their cause validity.

Nuts will be nuts whether hanging a "colored," making non-binding resolutions, flying planes into buildings or even posting up on message boards.

That and honestly, I think racial frustration as well.. Whites have built up hostilities and cannot release it. No. They really cant. 6 month prison sentance if you say the N word to someone.. and no one talks about it.. so its swept under the rug and pretend it isnt a problem.. then some people sadly join retarded groups like this one.. *sigh* I blame both Whites and Blacks though.. and Ilegal imigration issues as well.. whites (most paranoid race ever
) start thinking hispanics are taking over, they will turn to drastic actions like again.. joining these hilljacks here.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scrub

Originally posted by mnmcandiez Being in a group is terrorism?

No but a group that uses terror by burning a cross in the front lawn to get people to move out of their town might be considered a terrorist group.

[edit on 7-2-2007 by Scrub]

The FBI considers the KKK to be a terrorist group. And every other hate groups has defined them as ignorant hillbillies. Says alot huh?

EDIT:

KKK not only hates every race, Jews but also Catholics for those who did not know. Guess I am on the hit list to!

[edit on 2/7/2007 by Rockpuck]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by reaper2

I believe the klan are clssed as domestic terrorist, and therforewe should rage war against them and there terror.

I have never thought of it like this, but i could not agree more. I am absolutely against this "War on Terror" but if we are going to use it in the name of creating a 'better safer world' at the expense of lives, i really could not think of a better, more deserving bunch.

I really wish all the white supremacy groups would just turn on each other in an epic battle of the supreme supremacy group.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
ok, so basically the KKK is a bunch of guys, who happen to believe in Jesus-who is Jewish-but they hate Jews.

most of them believe in the Bible, which preches to love thigh neighbor and yet they discriminate against all neighbor's who aren't white

i wonder if they have realized this?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez

Oh yes now I remember. North America 'belongs' to white people. But I guess it kinda does, with the whole Native American genocide and cultural assimilation.

Also wasn't it white people that bought African slaves and dragged them to the U.S to work as slaves? Should we send their descendants back despite the law that if someone is born in the U.S they are a U.S citizen?
What about the asians, africans, south americans etc that immigrated to the U.S legally? According to you we should simply 'send them back their homelands', despite the fact that some would probably be arrested/executed in their home nations?

Originally posted by racerzeke
OH YEA?!?! well the indians took the land from the dinosaurs, and no one complains?

Please say this was sarcastic if not... Also why does everyone call them 'indians' instead of 'native americans'? Did they originate in India? No, it was because Colombus thought he'd reached the 'West Indies' rather than the Americas. Heck why not call Chinese 'Cathayans' and Allah 'Termagant'

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Yeah, because that happens so often. And .1 percent of people in the klan actually do that, so how is it a terrorist group?

[edit on 072828p://07027 by mnmcandiez]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join