It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien vs Human Fight

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I was thinking, what is if came down to old school, dust and dirt fist fights with alien invaders, Do you think Humans are stronger then aliens, I mean for the most part, the popular ones, the Greys, they look pretty scrawny too me, I'm not huge, but I bet I could lay the smack down on them.

But if they have telepathic abilities, could they turn us against other humans? or turn us against ourself?

I know in abductions, they say that you are paralyzed, is there any documented case where people have fought it and the outcome? Do you end up at Dulce being an experiment or on a strange planet or do they leave you alone?

Most of all, I just want to know if I could kick an aliens arse without weapons involved.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Good question I too have often though about what would happen if one were to physical fight a alien. There are lots of variables of course, lke which species you are fighting etc.

I have read in one abduction case that while the man lay there paralized in the ufo getting worked on he thought to himself while looking at the alien doctor 'man they are really fragile I could crush their heads with one hand." Immediatly the greys stoped and backed away from him as if they all overheard him thinking this. He said he then felt as if he was getting more tranquilized so that they could continue on the probing or whatever.

THis tells me that they use various forms to physically subdue us, and that alone they can not and are in fact physically afraid of us getting all violent on them. They know if we punched one it would be catastrophic and serious injury would incure.

Personally I have wondered what would happen if you grabbed on by the head and yanked it hard off the ground. I mean does the head tear clean off, does the neck break but the sinue can hold the flesh together so the head doesn't fall off?

What about their eyes? What happens when you gouge one real hard with your thumb? Does it crush in an isectoid stype of way, or does it burst and ooze black jelly in an eyeball kind of way. Its that stuff hard to remove and does it stain shirts?

Their limbs? How much tourqe can they take? Like can I break their arms by grabbing a forearm and twisting too hard or do I actually have to do a wrist lock first then break it's limb? What happens if I grab the grays arms and yank a little too hard, do they pop out of the shoulder sockets nicely or do they tear right off the body, and if so are they suitable and weighty enough to use as clubs to bash the amputee grey?

what happens if you do a flying or jumping side kick to one even when executed poorly? Does the grey fly back like 10 feet or does is just simply crumble around your shoe and require a stick and half a vat of goo-gone to remove from the tread of said shoe?

Reptiliods-fighting them is simple. Fight them like Mohammed Ali would have. Agitate them, talk some smack (your mama had only half a tail or something), get them to chase you around a little, then when their coldblooded scaley butt keels over in exhaustion, cause their cold blooded, then take pot shots at them and kick em while they are down. If they have claws than stay away from them until the creature is down. Then I recomend stomping on their fingers to take away their claws as weapons. If they don't seem to get tired well then I say we are still stronger cause we are 'less evolved; than them and since they have had millions of years to develope technology they would be less reliant on their bodies. There for I think our primative ape butts could kick most aliens and oncommers unless they are like 12 feet tall.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Well if the post was calleds Aliens V Chuck Norris then there could be only one answer....

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I would prefer using an ouzi or ak47 on fully automatic! No need to get too close to it as you will get "polluted"!

These creatures (greys) are short and weak. They probably rely on telepathy and superior technology to beat there opponents from a distance(much like the USA does in all its wars) so if need be I guess any well conditioned body can out maneuver and out last a pathetic grey in hand-to-hand combat.

[edit on 6/2/07 by SkepticGreek74]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
hey buddies!
I do not know, but I would assume some "aliens" would be toughter than others. It has been said greys have dolphin like sonic telepathic rays they can shoot out with their foreheads to paralyze. But they are very afraid so have to keep their concentration to keep the paralyzing attack worthwhile or they can be subdued by surprise attacks.

I would be afraid of the war of the world type aliens at their healthy times. being shot into dust particles doesnt leave much to retalliate with.

Aliens from the movies ..crazy didnt see the movie but they look really tough.

fighting the alien in E.T. would be just wrong.....poor E.T. ...what a name, his name is what he is. it's like naming your child human.

How about the martian in loony tunes? he has some neat guns.

any other cool aliens you know of that would be interesting to match up vs man.

we could hold an ultimate fight match tournament. all we need is some good promotion and a good venue. anyone interested in starting one up?

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawgjay
I was thinking, what is if came down to old school, dust and dirt fist fights with alien invaders, Do you think Humans are stronger then aliens, I mean for the most part, the popular ones, the Greys, they look pretty scrawny too me, I'm not huge, but I bet I could lay the smack down on them.

But if they have telepathic abilities, could they turn us against other humans? or turn us against ourself?

Well besides you contradicting your question with the telepathy idea...a human would seem to beat down a small 3 ft skinny alien. Unless they are like ants and can lift double their own weight....
Otherwise everything equal a human..would win.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Over here in the UK, we have a guy called Barry Scott who
sings the praises on the T.V of a cleaning agent called 'Cillit Bang'.

This stuffs great for cleaning pennies and getting the
crust off the back wall of your loo bowl, it can also be used
in small quantities in your laundry.
So stuff like alien black-eye goo I would think wouldn't be
a problem. It maybe that a small dose of Cif would shift it too.

On the physical side, I would box 'em Marquis of Queensbury
style. You know... fists raised high to protect the face and soft
fleeting shuffles. After a couple of minutes of civilised bruising,
the slimy Reptoid would be wishing he'd stayed on the Dulce base.

I think I'd refrain from actual harm to the aliens if I awoke in
the middle of a anal probe, I mean after watching Communion,
that pipe thing would make you look silly dancing around with
angry verve and grace.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
I have read in one abduction case that while the man lay there paralized in the ufo getting worked on he thought to himself while looking at the alien doctor 'man they are really fragile I could crush their heads with one hand." Immediatly the greys stoped and backed away from him as if they all overheard him thinking this. He said he then felt as if he was getting more tranquilized so that they could continue on the probing or whatever.

I wonder if some lions or tigers think the same thing to themselves as they got woozy from the tranquilizer dart.

"dude those monkey abductors are such pathetic blobs of blubber, way less muscley than gorillas---if i could just get one good swipe and a bite....."

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
LMAO, that has to be one of the most hilarious posts ive ever read hahaha
But as we know, intelligence wins over brawn everytime. Just ask a great white shark, or an african elephant.

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
Good question I too have often though about what would happen if one were to physical fight a alien. There are lots of variables of course, lke which species you are fighting etc.

THis tells me that they use various forms to physically subdue us, and that alone they can not and are in fact physically afraid of us getting all violent on them. They know if we punched one it would be catastrophic and serious injury would incure.

Personally I have wondered what would happen if you grabbed on by the head and yanked it hard off the ground. I mean does the head tear clean off, does the neck break but the sinue can hold the flesh together so the head doesn't fall off?

What about their eyes? What happens when you gouge one real hard with your thumb? Does it crush in an isectoid stype of way, or does it burst and ooze black jelly in an eyeball kind of way. Its that stuff hard to remove and does it stain shirts?

Their limbs? How much tourqe can they take? Like can I break their arms by grabbing a forearm and twisting too hard or do I actually have to do a wrist lock first then break it's limb? What happens if I grab the grays arms and yank a little too hard, do they pop out of the shoulder sockets nicely or do they tear right off the body, and if so are they suitable and weighty enough to use as clubs to bash the amputee grey?

what happens if you do a flying or jumping side kick to one even when executed poorly? Does the grey fly back like 10 feet or does is just simply crumble around your shoe and require a stick and half a vat of goo-gone to remove from the tread of said shoe?

Reptiliods-fighting them is simple. Fight them like Mohammed Ali would have. Agitate them, talk some smack (your mama had only half a tail or something), get them to chase you around a little, then when their coldblooded scaley butt keels over in exhaustion, cause their cold blooded, then take pot shots at them and kick em while they are down. If they have claws than stay away from them until the creature is down. Then I recomend stomping on their fingers to take away their claws as weapons. If they don't seem to get tired well then I say we are still stronger cause we are 'less evolved; than them and since they have had millions of years to develope technology they would be less reliant on their bodies. There for I think our primative ape butts could kick most aliens and oncommers unless they are like 12 feet tall.

[edit on 6-2-2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I've discussed the dilemma with my co-workers and it
may be that a bit of 'tag-team' action should sort them.

Personally, I would flic-flac towards the alien, land solid
and sensibly, stretch to avoid ham-strings... maybe use
a nearby wall for balance and ready oneself for battle.

Taking turns with a fellow galaxy rouster, I would pummell
the obnoxious star traveller and urge towards a 'dead-leg'.
When one's defending their planet, I think a little rule bending
wouldn't do any arm, so I think a 'Chinese burn' would also do
the trick.

If the alien was one of the 8-footers reported from Russia, then
a pair of step-ladders may be needed. Remember... make sure
all four step feet are securely seated on an even surface.

It may pay to take a talc or deodorant to avoid those embarressing
half-moons under your arms too.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Well I suppose, Hand to Hand, we'd smash the lil turds like a rail road spike, but what about a telepathic attack?

Lets say they are doing whatever aliens do to you, during an abduction and you focus and concentrate on seeing their heads explode and get real instense in your facial features, do you think their head would explode? I mean serious, could it work? reverse telepathy?

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
from what ive seen here on ATS these greys are technologically reliable and depend on their technology whereas humans also are technologically reliable but also have some nature still left in us.
about the telepathic business. well if they can get inside ur head they are links to u right so if u wer strong minded u cud fight it
but these greys dont seem to be violent creatures just curious like anyone on this planet so ther wud really be no need for a fight unless it was a rogue grey or somethin.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawgjay
Well I suppose, Hand to Hand, we'd smash the lil turds like a rail road spike, but what about a telepathic attack?

Lets say they are doing whatever aliens do to you, during an abduction and you focus and concentrate on seeing their heads explode and get real instense in your facial features, do you think their head would explode? I mean serious, could it work? reverse telepathy?

Oh yes, hand-to-hand I think the abductee would be able to swing their
captors around the room, making them dizzy.
It may pay the human victim to keep concentrating on a favourite tune
or ryhme, maybe something like:
"Gimme that old time religeon, gimme that old time religeon"
while one cuts a swathe through the space people.
Stamping forcibly on a Greys foot would also make him give pause.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Well as all established members know I'll fight an alien any time ..as long as it's a grey and not one of those reptilians...(man they got a great right cross)

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Bullet Proof,

Yeah I think your right, If they are linked to your brain, you should be able to use to same link back, considering its signal transmitted back and forth, Although they haven't been harmful, If one thinks of dragging me out in my tighty whities, there is going to be hell to pay!

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I always wear string-tighten pyjamas for bed and sometimes
when it's a little chilly, a nightgown and hat.
So if the greys came-a-hunting, then I'd be suitably dressed,
so as not to embarress myself or the elderly lady at number 44.

Next to my night stand I have a small length of scaffolding, I found
it in my garden, near the Clematis. It's roughly 9 inches long and
I've wrapped tape about it to form a handle.
I think this would send a warning to the straddlers of the stars.

I often watch from my covers for a while to see if the invaders
have dared to scurry around my room in the dark, I believe it's
always wise to be prepared.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Ironman u had to mention that annoying adverd 'hi im barry scott' anyway back on topic i think we would kick their alien but all over the place i think their more brain then brawn but the reptillians their skin could be hard like a crocodiles imagine trying to punch that lol

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr cryptoman
Ironman u had to mention that annoying adverd 'hi im barry scott' anyway back on topic i think we would kick their alien but all over the place i think their more brain then brawn but the reptillians their skin could be hard like a crocodiles imagine trying to punch that lol

I formerly apologise for the advert reference, it's just that the
stuff he advertises really cleans your bowl.
I'm not a big believer in Reptoids, but I suppose one-to-one
in a meat locker, his scaly bod getting colder all the while, then
I think I could take him.
It's the Nordics I ponder, they seem peaceful, gentle folk, but the
strapping shoulders on them would make one hesitate when
administering the scaffold cosh.
What about some sort of loop harness for the Reptoids? I mean
catching crocodiles looks simple.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Regarding psionic/telepathic assults. I personally believe some pre-conditioning is need for the subject to be responsive to the mind attack, and an outright telepathic attack would not work using their minds alone on anybody with some degree of self will.

What if the human is on a substance or drunk. If they themselves can't will full control of their faculties than I think the alien will have even more trouble trying to sort out a drunken mind to find the right buttons to push to be effective, and even then could the grey maintain the contact? Personally I think any strong willed creature is above any and all telepathic incursions. I really don't think a grey will be able to do mind control on a Shaolin Munk, nor people drugged with certain stimulates.

Personally I think greys use technology when abducting people. WHo's to say they don't have their ships beam some type of electrical signal into our houses that is tuned to our specific command and control frequencies for our brain, and that is why we are so tranqued out when they arrive. What if they were without this tech? Do you think a grey could summon the mental streangth to try and control our minds when they see one of us charging at them? Unlikely, just as it's unlikely that we would be able to draw our pistols with any accuracy and shoot a charging grissly bear effectively when it pops out of the bush suddenly 15 feet away.

Psionic mental death rays, like sonar? I don't think that would work. Swimmers have been pinged by pissed off sperm whales before who use the sonar to knock fish out cold. In all cases they say that you can feel the sonar ping. it's powerful like a slap to the face but not enough to knock a human out. I even saw video on Nation Geographic where a sperm whale for some reason in a fijian harbor turns on a dime, pings the cameraman a few times then rams him while he is filming underwater. He suffered a broken hip from being rammed but he said the pings alone weren't enough. The footage is scary.

So i don't think mental attacks without tech. will work realistically or effectivly against a human. genuin fear would work but telepathy no.

I say we hire steven segal to be a rent a bouncer for people getting abducted. he can sit in the corner of your room and read some book by the dali lama or something and snap a few arms when the greys come a calling. What about Gary Buesy? Whats he up to? I would bet the farm he could take out even the 8 foot tall russian aliens... cause he's crazy.

Unfortunantly most humans don't know how to fight, because we are so far removed from our beastial ancestory and past. We don't even think realistcally about fights. Now lets extrapolate that to the aliens. They will most certaintly not know the secret of fighting and combat. All fights are won soley through violence of action. The more violent your actions the better. You want to be so violent that you literally shock your opponant with it. And, relative superiority. WHo ever gets the leverage first almost always wins. So hit first, hit viciously and don't go for simple things like the head or body. be vicious and gauge out the eye right off the bat, let the alien stager around in shock and disbelief when their eye is suddenly gone. Fighting is all about your attitude. There are people who have beaten off leopards, tigers, and lions cause they were aggressive enough. Agression always wins. Blind hot anger usually serves you better during actual fights not thinking things through, will a grey or other alien be able to put aside their intelligence to fight to the finish? Probably not, humans will though, and that is why we would win in a bare fisted fight. I say give us technology even a shred as advanced as the aliens and we would be able to fight them very effectivly even if they were armed. remember a SF dude with a crappy kids training rifle will kick the everliving crap out of some dude with an AK. better skills.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR[/
So i don't think mental attacks without tech. will work realistically or effectivly against a human. genuin fear would work but telepathy no.

I say we hire steven segal to be a rent a bouncer for people getting abducted. he can sit in the corner of your room and read some book by the dali lama or something and snap a few arms when the greys come a calling. What about Gary Buesy? Whats he up to? I would bet the farm he could take out even the 8 foot tall russian aliens... cause he's crazy.

Ha yes Gary Bussey, I remember him in 'Thunderbolt & Lightfoot' he
played a young landscape gardener with Clint Eastwood. He does seem
a 'crazy' sorta guy. I remember in the movie that the garden they were
working in whilst raining, the lady of the house came to to window naked!!
Golly gosh and phhoar!!
Whoops back on topic, Mr. Seagull seems quit handy in the Kung Fu department.

[edit on 6-2-2007 by IronMan]

[edit on 6-2-2007 by IronMan]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join