It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 and the Stargate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I agree with the sentiment of this thread whole heartedly

the only thing i would like to bring up/ pick at is your logic of stating we have finished the 5'th dimension in 1987, and entering the sixth in 2012

i can only if another perspective such as the third dimension energy/frequencys expanded in 1987 to allow light to effect some people to enjoy light approaching the 4'h dimension vibrational frequency's and that by 2012 the transition to the 4'th dimension energy in a harmonious way by humans will need to be complete, i have heard that disease and such could manifest in the body faster in these end times as the body will need to be able to raise it's vibration and any baggage will negate this and our spiritual dormancy's is the reason people will be challenged IMO, (tools like EFT are invaluable for baggage also an herb called saint johns wort but i digress)

some times like scientists who have so much invested in a idea of how things happened that are not able to see the real truth and they interpret things to fit there mold because THEY HAVE TO MUCH INVESTED and NO WIGGLE room in there BELIEFS, this handicaps the search for truth, i wonder how many people have belief systems or fhere own that are the result of beleif styems in life with no wiggle room that suffocate the perception of open mindedness and opening your mind to modifying beliefs and seeing things as lessons that needed to be learned in the journey of life (ironically enough) these misunderstanding are crucial to your growth and succes the key just happens to be your ability to be truthful to yourself accept all your lexpericnes. and with your acceptence and then forgiveness knowing you were only doing the best you could then and only then can you move forward with good intentions from your HEART toward whatever goals you have.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Has anyone ever looked at www.2012.com

This is what it reads. Been that way for a long time hmmmmm

This domain is not for sale.

Please do not call.

Please do not write.

Please do not email.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Hi Realtruth,

That is pretty interesting, I wonder what that is all about.
I did find that www.2012.com.au was a valid site. I discovered it doing a google search. Now of course I have to check it out to see what they are all about.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by sylvrshadow
Hi Realtruth,

That is pretty interesting, I wonder what that is all about.
I did find that www.2012.com.au was a valid site. I discovered it doing a google search. Now of course I have to check it out to see what they are all about.

In Fact you can't even backorder the name like others.

www.godaddy.com...

type in 2012 to see.

Who's who search.

domain: 2012.COM
owner-name: Monsoon Software, Inc.
owner-address: 2114 N. Flamingo Rd. Suite 217
owner-address: 33028
owner-address: Pembroke Pines
owner-address: Florida
owner-address: United States of America
admin-c: SDA5-GANDI
tech-c: SDT8-GANDI
bill-c: SDB4-GANDI
nserver: a.ns.learningarsenal.com 12.96.164.144
nserver: b.ns.learningarsenal.com 12.96.164.172
nserver: tax.ns.learningarsenal.com 69.55.225.31
reg_created: 1996-03-28 00:00:00
expires: 2007-03-29 00:00:00
created: 2002-02-10 00:10:30
changed: 2006-04-11 16:34:23

e-mail: [email protected]
lastupdated: 2006-12-15 16:14:59

Registry Status: clientTransferProhibited

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Maybe its someone who is waiting for the panic to start setting in in about another year or 2 then they are going to capitalise on that web address!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   
A good book to read on this is : Beyond 2012 which is written by Geoff Stray

There is also a DVD called: Stargate 2012 by William Henry

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
These are theories only but please watch as it is quite interesting:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I can't wait to post my thread on 01/01/2013 titled....

"So where is all this change, why didn't anything happen in 2012"?

Which will be followed by streams of rationales why 2012 was actually a miss calculated date and another date will appear, in fact these suggested dates will keep appearing until we hit 'lottery style' a year where something actually happens....

Then the punchline will come.... "We fortold this event..."

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Dont get me wrong if we get to that date without any change i suppose i would be slightly relieved. Although i believe there will be changes if we dont receive anything then life just carries on as normal and i and many others will be the ones who have wasted a good 10 years waiting for this thing

Yes i will have egg on my face but ill still be smiling

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Well to me it's not so much the date as it is the 'feeling'. I'm not spiritual, I'm not religious, in many ways I'm rather ordinary, however, I sense a change is coming. Not an obvious 'change in government' or 'warmer weather' change but something inexplicable. And it isn't just me, friends and family 'feel' it, ordinary people, people who don't sit on ATS all day, people who lead ordinary lives. They too sense 'something'.

Of course there are those I know who don't 'feel' it, those who aren't bothered either way, and others who physically do not have the brainpower to even THINK about such concepts...

Something is happening. But I'd be a fool to hazard a guess at what that 'something' is.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   
My previous post was a little light hearted and not meant to offend, but I have to admit the 26000 cycle does seem to an extent to be based on evidence. The thing is between now and 2012 what can we do about it anyway?

There is some quite interesting stuff on Atlantis Rising about all this, but you will to sift though it all, can't remember the pages.

Cheers,

Q

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
nice thread i agree with the feeling that something is coming in the near future. some of the ideas on this thread get you thinking about a good bit of stuff. not a lot of time to comment right now just wanted to say i agree at least with the thoughts of the thread.

oh and to that tom guy
go back to the 60s we had a show called star trek awful funny that a large amount of that tech from the show is now in use today ....

just something to think about not everything on tv and in movies is real but its funny how some of it comes to be true. like someone said stargate does not have to mean a big round hole to walk through, could be anything and stargate may not be the best translation could really be something like spiritgate.

has anyone read the celestine prophecy if not the ppl that agree with this post should pick up a copy and see what they think of it.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
Your excited feeling is quite normal i and no doubt many others feel the same. I have known about "Something" since was little and now i believe it to be 2012 and that i must educate as many as possible before 2012.

Im so relieved for my children and for other future generations that they may live a peaceful and wonderful life

bizarrely nostradamus in his third volume predicted 100 solid years of peace between 2013 and 2113 whether this was fluke or not i suppose is to be argued but here's hoping that it's right.

Not sure whether this is related but the london olympic theme for 2012 is love peace and intergration but also the 'greenest' one yet

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
sure, good ol' wacko nostradamus has told us so!

why do people still believe this sucker-for-mind-bending-tea?
every time I fart I read his quatrains and yes, he has predicted every last one, after the fact.

stargate? dude, even the series were badly written.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aaron_Justin
Can you post some of the places you foun the information regarding your theory of stargates and enlightenment? A little more background inormation as to why you beleive all this. Its a theory thats a little out there in my opinion to say the least so some supporting facts would be nice.

No more "out there" than all of the doom and gloom predictions about 2012...

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_artist

Originally posted by thesaint
Your excited feeling is quite normal i and no doubt many others feel the same. I have known about "Something" since was little and now i believe it to be 2012 and that i must educate as many as possible before 2012.

Im so relieved for my children and for other future generations that they may live a peaceful and wonderful life

bizarrely nostradamus in his third volume predicted 100 solid years of peace between 2013 and 2113 whether this was fluke or not i suppose is to be argued but here's hoping that it's right.

Not sure whether this is related but the london olympic theme for 2012 is love peace and intergration but also the 'greenest' one yet

Funny you should mention the Olympics.

Check out this site which draws a lot of connections to the Olympics. About half way down the second page is when it starts mentioning the Olympics and shows pictures and it carries on right through till end of page 2.

This Olympic thing could have a connection

www.goroadachi.com...

[edit on 1-2-2007 by thesaint]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
"And as was predicted by the ancient eldars of the grand society of atlantis, on january 1 2012 the gods will shine down upon mankind causing all trains to run on time, thus bringing in a new era of humanity." - 18:37 - The Book of Aloysiousolemus

JSR

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime
The Maya calendar doesn't predict anything. All 2012 represents is the end of the "long count" of the Maya calendar, which will then revert back to zero. It does not end. The Mayan calendar is cyclical not linear. Neither the Maya people nor their calendar make any of these grand predictions or talk about the end of the world. Bored, fantasy prone people made all this fiction up in the last few years because they do not have the ability to understand the concepts behind the calendar.
[edit on 31-1-2007 by zerotime]

this is waht i have felt about the whole 2012 thing for a while now.

the only thing that concerns me, is the stars lining up.
that, has to do something to the whole balance of the milkyway.
wouldnt you think? (no sarcasim ment)

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Life is an energy pattern.
Every Species has a specific pattern and alignment.
The reality that humans perceive is a result of the alignment of their energy pattern.
We all, more or less, share the same reality because we all share a similar alignment.
We are heading towards a "jump" in our evolution (evolution is movement from material to spiritual).
That "jump" will be caused by a radical re-alignment.
No magic cosmic fairy dust involved. It's simply a result of constructive and destructive interference.
Re-alignments happen every 2600 years.
The Mayans symbolized the last alignment through mythology.
Quetzalcoatl (the god of light) was banished by Tezcatlipoca (the god of darkness).
After 2,600 years, spiritual lightness will re-appear.
These two gods symbolize an age a (Spiritual) lightness and an age of (Spiritual) darkness.
We are moving toward the time when we are due to move into an age of spiritual lightness.
One problem...
At the zero crossover point (think sine wave) reality will be in a state of chaos (think Lorenz).

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
What do you mean about "Zero POint" i gather you mean the time between the change

What chaos is this you talk about and how long will it last. If it is "Zero" does that mean it will be over before we can comprehend the chaos

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join