It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer/Draconians/Secret Socities

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticGreek74
I believer Lucifer initially was the "right-hand" arch-angel to God but eventually he got so powerful/arrogant that he challenged God. He lost and was doomed to perpetual dammnation. What do you mean by "I don't believe in a literal devil"? Both good and bad does not visibly appear to take any shape or form to us humans but we know both exist! These forces exist at higher dimensions which most if not all people cannot physically comprehend.

The symbolism of Lucifer, is just that: Symbolic.

Lucifer is God manifest, from the Absolute.

So really, the Brightest Angel in Heaven, Lucifer(Christ), is the Son/Sun of the Absolute("God").

Christus-Lucifer left the Bosom of the Absolute in order to Create.

Lucifer only becomes Satan, when the Light within us gets trapped in the ego.

And the ego is the result of fornication(orgasm).

This is where the real fall occurred, in Eden, when (A)Ish(Adam) and (A)Isha(Eve) fell, by eating the Forbidden Fruit(orgasm).

Before the fall of Adam, Lucifer was descending the Tree of Life as the Upright Blazing Star.

The fall is what converted us into the inverted Pentagram, which created Klipoth or hell.

It is not so much that Lucifer becomes Satan, but that this is symbolic of man not allowing Christ to manifest through man's body, speech, and mind.

So instead of Christ working through us, it is Satan(suffering, the ego, and the untransmuted sexual energy) who works through the body, speech, and mind of the intellectual-animal mistakenly called "Man", who is dominated by the Animal-Soul and intellectualism.

This is how "Lucifer falls and becomes Satan".

So: "The Light(Christus-Lucifer) shineth in darkness(of the ego), and the darkness(ego) comprehendeth it not".

Only the free Consciousness wehave availible, that is not trapped, is capable of recognizing the trapped Consciousness.

The ego or "I" that traps it, is not capable of Comprehending it, nor does it want to.

To eliminate the ego, is to take the Consciousness(the Light) from the darkness of the ego(or from the sub, un, and infra-consciousness).

So the Shadow of God can only return to the Light, after the ego is annihilated.

And the Light can only re-enter the Absolute after the Monad attains to Paramarthasatya-hood.

The anthropmorphic personal "Devil", or "Absolute Evil", does not exist.

Evil is fleeting and impermanent.

The Most High God is Eternal.

The Demons of Klipoth are the result of humans who once had, or still have, physical bodies.

Demons are the result of desire.

I think this is narrow minded! Why only a small group of tibetans? What about good Christians, Muslims and Jews? Shouldn't they be allowed inter-planetary travel?

Because the Tibetans happen to be the main holders of Divine Wisdom in these times.

Most Christians, Muslims, and Jews have lost sight of the significance of the Secret Doctrine that is found within their scriptures.

And maybe there are some Gnostics, Sufis and Kabbalists who are worthy of utilizing these ships.

But perhaps they aren't interested in doing so.

I don't think all the aliens visiting us are evil.

Seriousness in the Esoteric Work

...Obviously, the three-brained beings of the planet Earth do not have a perfect relationship with the three-brained beings of other inhabited worlds.

Undoubtedly, there are other planetary humanities, that (as I stated to you as a fact) are very interested in studying these abnormalities.

Every once in a while, the extraterrestrials "steal" somebody; they take them in a cosmic spaceship, of course; and as I stated to you, please forgive our extraterrestrial brothers when they take somebody. They always bring him back, but they take them for two reasons: first, to cross them with people of other planets, because the Sixth Root Race is being created; second, in order to study the abnormality of the terrestrial psyche.

They (the extraterrestrials) profoundly study the abnormal humanoids in the laboratory of their cosmic spaceship. Since the terrestrials behave in a very weird way, they catch the attention of the entire cosmos: earthlings do not have harmony, do not have control of their words, of their verb; they discuss any silliness, fight when there is no reason and so on.

Earthlings are so unusual that they produce astonishment in all the cosmos, so extraterrestrials have "stolen" many of them, and they will keep doing so to study them in the laboratories. They take them as " laboratory rabbits;" they take the terrestrials to study them with lenses, etc. Well, they are observed in order to see, to understand and I would say, to know all those psychic-physiological processes, the abnormalities. Later, they are taken back and left where they had been taken from

Ok I agree with this!
Thanks for the link. I will check it out when I get a chance as it seems to blend all relgions/mysteries and perhaps this is what everyone should be reading! Focusing on just one religion is narow minded and misleading. Focusing on one religion normally leads to blind intolorence to other religions and thus we have wars!

For some, it may be best to rely on their Religion only, instead of becoming intellectually confused with thousands of terminologies from other Religions.

But overall, I agree.

It is encouraging to study how the various Religions all teach the same thing, even down to the complex metaphysical and occult Cosmogonies/Cosmologies.

And to study Gnostic-Kabbalah in Light of the seemingly-complex Philosophies of Buddhism, would certainly help one to understand any Religion.

I thought the Annukakki where the fallen angels as in evil aliens? Didn't they enter earth through a stargate? Am I wrong? Anyway I dont know much about this subject so I will not comment any further.

Perhaps they are the same Egregores, Igigi, Watchers, etc.?

Egregore

From The Aquarian Message: "Eliphas Levi commits the mistake of commenting about an apocryphal document of Enoch, and falsely judging the twenty Egregores who descended upon Ardis, which is the top of the Mount Armon and dogmatically condemning them by qualifying them as demons... Azasel is an Egregore who gave great assistance to humanity. Azasel was the king Solomon. Actually, the Bodhisattva of Azasel is fallen, but it is logical that, in the close future, this Bodhisattva will rise from the clay of the earth again. All the angels of families, angels of countries, angels of tribes, etc. are Egregores. We find written in the Theosophical Glossary of H.P.B the following: “Egregores” from the Greek Egregori, “watcher.” Eliphas Levi calls them “the chiefs of the souls who are the spirits of energy and action”; whatever that may or may not mean. The Oriental Occultists describe the Egregores as “Beings whose bodies and essence is a tissue of the so-called Astral Light. They are the shadows (Bodhisattvas) of the higher Planetary Spirits whose bodies are of the essence of the higher divine light.” The Book of Enoch gives the name Egregores to the angels who married the daughters of Seth and who begot with them giants as children."

Shouldn't they be allowed inter-planetary travel? Also, why do you generalize all humanity as degenerate? I think there are good/bad people from all walks of life regardless of ones political or religious views!

You say that.

But then you say this:

I agree eventhough the USA has already covertly established bases on the moon and mars. Have you seen the pictures? Go to the Ufo/Alien forum and check them out! Also, what do you think is stored at Area 51? Hint: It's not just f-117a's and auroras!

Shouldn't the USA and other wealthy/prosperous countries try to eliminate poverty in Africa and Asia before exploiting the universe and other species? It seems to me that the people that run the "show" only have one goal in mind...Get wealthy and powerful at everyone else's expense!!!

That's what I mean.

Revolution of the Dialectic

The rhetoric of the ego is the art of speaking well and with elegance, in such a subtle
manner that we do not realize at what moment we have already fallen into error. The
rhetoric of the ego is so subliminal that due to that reason, our consciousness is as asleep
as it is and without us realizing it.

We see the ego with its rhetoric leading countries on an arms race: "The volume of heavy
commerce —airplanes, warships and armored transport— among the Third World
countries duplicated between 1973 and 1976, while their imports doubled." The
interesting thing is that in an age in which they talk arms control and peace, the countries
in the process of supposed development with the help of the supposedly industrialized,
increase their capacity of destruction! Is this, it is appropriate to ask, the adequate road to
disarmament and world peace? Quite the contrary, it is the rhetoric of the ego!

While human bipeds continue fascinated with inventions and with all the apparent
marvels of the antichrist —materialistic science—, in Ethiopia, since 1973 to the present,
200,000 persons have died of hunger. Is this civilization? This is the rhetoric of the ego...

The human biped only wants to live in his tiny world which is no longer good for
anything. Materialistic psychology, experimental psychology is good for nothing. The
proof is that it has not been able to solve the mental problems which affect the country of
the United States; proof of it is that in the large cities of the American Union, the famous
“gangs” continue multiplying.

Humanity as a whole, and the "leaders" who assume representation of us, are obviously degenerated.

Just look around you.

This doesn't mean that everyone is degenerated.

However, a Regenerated Man, a Real Man, is very hard to find:

ATS Thread: Genuine Illuminati

Link: Types of Spiritual Schools

Regards

[edit on 3-2-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Ok, wasnt this thread supposed to be about the 'transmission'?? OK, here are my points...

1)Why does the transmission unnecessarily go into cosmic history about humans? And why the exopolitical tyrade from the Et' if he is sending a message to one of his superiors

2)Whoever created this message has alot of knowledge about the reptilian race, because they even understand how the names are pronounced, alot of 'ashtk'
and 'arsh' sounding words.

3)Why the heck is this in english?? If it was translated i think it would have stated that.

4) Whoever wrote this, if it is fake, wants people to become awake of reptilians and Et's, but why fake a 'sub-space transmission'

5)Again, i just dont understand why he talks about everthing here on earth that the commander would know anyway, such as taking people for food, going into unnecessary detail in the 'transmission.' BTW what is the transmission for? It seems like if this is the real thing, its just a ranting reptilian. Or human...

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
No alien is that Pompus..Were's the proof....Were was it intercepted from. Is there a recording...This should be in the RANT section.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Ohh no, not another thread with people saying that lucifer=good guy.
Lucifer was described in the bible, translations described him has the shining one falling down from the heavens.
Lucifer in latin means the shining one, because the word comes from latin and it means to shine.
It's pretty simple to me on what the word means, and how he is described in the bible.

[edit on 2-2-2007 by pepsi78]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Greetings,

Tamahu,

I don't agree that Satan is only symbolic of man's shortcommings. You have a right to believe this but I disagree. I believe the reality is either (a)both God and Satan exist at higher dimensions and God is the supreme being or (b)perhaps God is both good and bad inorder to maintain diversity and Satan is symbolic of gods "other" side. Doesn't the Ying-Yang symbolize good-bad? If we lived in a perfect world where there was no diversity in thought/personal views/characteristics wouldn't this world/universe be a boring place?

You seem to think ego is the "mother of all evils". I personally think ego is good and is what allows diversity. Excessive ego is bad but excesses of any characteristic/trait is bad and not only ego. With no ego...you are a nothing!

Also, have you considered the possibility that religion is merely a control/"enslavement" mechanism for humanity and perhaps other universal entities? The more I think about this the more obvious this theory becomes to me. I am not saying I don't believe in God as the creator and/or creator/controller of the mulitverse but at some point one must consider the possibility that we have been trapped in a virtual reality aka matrix for reasons unknown to us. If the supreme entity or god wants to maintain absolute controll over its inferior subjects than what better way is there than by establishing obstacles and denying inferior beings the most fundamental agatho of knowledge. Think about this! I am not an agnostic nor an atheist, at least not yet, but I think it is healthy to question and ponder superior motives.

Lastly, do you honestly believe all aliens are good and that only good aliens have access to hyperspace travel? I must disagree. Technology can fall into anyone's hand and often does. While I cannot prove this you cannot prove the contrary either!

I didn't want to turn this thread into a religious discussion but I feel obligated to challenge some religious views. I also think technology and religion although sometimes inter-woven are really two distinct subjects and should be treated as such.

Kapsitan,

This may be a real subspace transmission originating from an underground base(perhaps Dulce facility) to the Draconian headquarter at Planet Typhoon in the Alpha Draconia star system(thubian) or perhaps it could of been faked but with some resemblance to reality from people in the know to alert people of the underground alien presence and their intentions. It could also be a complete farce with no resemblence to reality...although I seriously doubt the last! A lot of ufology/paranormal researchers believe that underground caverns are loaded with extra-terrestials and some underground bases in the USA and perhaps other countries are jointly run be humans and aliens for research purposes.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

You seem to think ego is the "mother of all evils".

It is.

I personally think ego is good and is what allows diversity. Excessive ego is bad but excesses of any characteristic/trait is bad and not only ego. With no ego...you are a nothing!

With all due respect, this is erroneous.

Again, God is the One(the Ain Soph) and the Many(all the Sephiroth) all at once.

The Divinity doesn't need the ego in order to Create and manifest as mutiple Beings or Elohim.

Manifest and multiple existence is not the ego.

If it were; then any Buddha who achieves Enlightenment would disappear out of manifest existence, and would not be able to stay here as to help suffering sentient beings.

The fact that Buddhas both Be and physically exist without ego, shows that we wouldn't disappear if we were to annihilate the ego.

Manifest existence not being the ego in and of itself, does however, make for the possibility of the ego's existence.

Satan is the Shadow of God, and that Shadow has it's usefulness; however, for us to achieve our purpose for Being here, which is Self-Realization, Judas and the Legion of egos must die:

The Gospel of Judas

...The genuine Gospel of Judas is allegorical: it contains some literal meaning, but the true intent and meaning of the writing is only perceivable by the Consciousness when the consciousness is free of the Ego: pride, anger, attachment, envy, Fear, etc. In so much as we free ourselves of negative qualities, we see the sacred scriptures of any tradition more clearly. This in itself is the basic meaning of the Gospel: Judas, as a symbol of the ego, must die. Only in this way can the Savior be resurrected.

Each apostle of Jesus represents specific qualities of our own inner divinity. Within each person, there is a Mark, a James, a Matthew. The qualities they represent are revealed and activitated through practical work on oneself, not through mere belief or subscription. Jesus stated this quite clearly:

Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect. - Matthew 5:48

To acheive perfection, all imperfection has to be removed. One cannot remove imperfection with beliefs. Therefore, the Gospels show us symbols of psychological processes that we have to endure in order to acheive perfection. Psychological death is represented throughout the scriptures of all religions, and in the stories of John the Baptist, the crucifixion of Jesus, the sacrifice of Isaac, and the death of Judas.

Judas symbolizes a very specific aspect of the consciousness. To comprehend Judas in his full symbolic depth requires Meditation. The Intellect is simply too shallow and redundant to grasp the full impact of any spiritual truth, and Judas, who on the surface appears diabolic, escapes easy definition.

The story of Judas and the manner in which humanity perceives him is closely related to that of Lucifer. As with many of the most profound aspects of the Christian doctrine, the stories of Judas and Lucifer were edited, corrupted and eventually despised. But it was not always so. In the early days of the Christian Faith, when the doctrine was more intact, both Judas and Lucifer represented critical aspects of the Christian doctrine. This is easily demonstrated even today: simply look into any church history, and you will find many of the early church fathers bearing the name Lucifer. It is said that even one of the early popes carried that name...

Temptation is Fire, and when we transmute temptation we make Light.

Lucifer is the Sexual Impulse, or the Impulse to Create.

Remember, in the Bible, Jehovah says that He is a Consuming Fire.

An Esoteric meaning of Lucifer:

Luci: Light - Fer: Fire

Fer: In-Fer-no, In-Fer-nal, In-Fer-ior, etc.

As Samael Aun Weor taught, Lucifer is the stairs to ascend to Christ, or the stairs to fall down to Satan.

He also taught that after we eliminate Satan's Tail and Raise the Seven Serpents of of Fire, we then have to Raise the Seven Serpents of Light:

Glossary

Serpents of Fire:

These are the Great Mysteries, or Seven Initiations of Major Mysteries, which are the beginning stages of the First Mountain, the Mountain of Initiation. Through the accomplishment of these processes, the initiate creates the Solar Bodies. For details, read The Perfect Matrimony and The Three Mountains.

Serpents of Light:

Any initiate who completes the Serpents of Fire AND chooses to continue by walking on the Direct Path then enters into the second half of the First Mountain. The Christ is born inside the initiate, who then begins to illuminate each of the seven bodies of the soul (the spinal column of each body is filled with the Light of the Christ).

The "Fall of Lucifer" is allegorical.

First of all, Angels don't have free-will, only Man does; so how could any Angel, the "Brightest Angel in Heaven" no-less, fall?

So "The Fall of Lucifer" is actually symbolic of the Ray of Creation Descending the Tree of Life, in order to manifest all the Sephiroth.

The actual fall occurred with Adam((A)Ish) and Eve((A)Isha).

In order to fall, it is taught that one must have a physical or vital/etheric body.

The Angels and Elohim without physical bodies, manage the Sexual Forces of Creation according to the Will of God.

A physical body is needed in order to fall, as happened in the symbolic Eden, which ocurred through reaching the orgasm(before that happened, it is taught that Humans procreated in the Temples, by releasing a single sperm(without orgasm) guided by Divinities such as Auset(Isis) and Gabriel.

Also, have you considered the possibility that religion is merely a control/"enslavement" mechanism for humanity and perhaps other universal entities? The more I think about this the more obvious this theory becomes to me. I am not saying I don't believe in God as the creator and/or creator/controller of the mulitverse but at some point one must consider the possibility that we have been trapped in a virtual reality aka matrix for reasons unknown to us. If the supreme entity or god wants to maintain absolute controll over its inferior subjects than what better way is there than by establishing obstacles and denying inferior beings the most fundamental agatho of knowledge. Think about this! I am not an agnostic nor an atheist, at least not yet, but I think it is healthy to question and ponder superior motives.

Only Black Magicians use religious-teachings in order to manipulate the egos of the ignorant.

The True "Religion", comes from the Latin Re-ligare which means to Re-Unite(with the Divinity, or our True Self(which is no self)).

The Sanskrit word "Yoga" means to Yoke or Unite.

So all authentic Religions originally held the Scientific Keys which show Man how to climb the Tree of Life, and perform the Yoga.

And Bibles, Qur'ans, Tantras, etc. were not originally meant for the masses.

They were meant for those sincere Aspirants and Seekers who are worthy of Initiation.

Eventually these Scriptures fell into the hands of Black Magician Priests; thus all the control and absurd literal interpretations of Scripture.

The Yoga or Re-ligare is to Unite with the Divinity Within, not some anthropomorphic spook in the sky.

The most potent Spiritual Practice for this, as taught by H.H. the Dalai Lama and Samael Aun Weor, is the Karma-Mudra of Highest Yoga-Tantra, or Sexual Magic between Wife and Husband without reaching the orgasm.

Lastly, do you honestly believe all aliens are good and that only good aliens have access to hyperspace travel? I must disagree. Technology can fall into anyone's hand and often does. While I cannot prove this you cannot prove the contrary either!

I didn't want to turn this thread into a religious discussion but I feel obligated to challenge some religious views. I also think technology and religion although sometimes inter-woven are really two distinct subjects and should be treated as such.

I agree that they're interwoven(which can be seen in my previous posts) as well.

What Samael Aun Weor is teaching, is that a corrupt humanity(such as the Atlanteans) are allowed to use ships for interplanetary travel for some time, but then that humanity's karma soon catches up with them and they are destroyed by catastrophes(we could see it as Mother Earth cleansing Herself of parasites).

The worthy(those with Solar Bodies) are saved by Vaivasvata Manu(A.K.A. Noah, Ziusudra, Utnapishtim, etc.) and survive to repopulate the Earth.

So perhaps the Tibetans(of the first sub-race of the Aryan Root-Race) have possession of ships(or technology) way back from Atlantis?

Regards

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
To clarify what I'm posting about in the last couple posts...

From The Supreme Wisdom Lessons(which, like all other scriptures, aren't meant to be taken completely literally):

www.thenationofislam.org...

38. Then why did God make devil?

ANS. To show forth HIS power - that HE is All-Wise and Righteous. That HE could make a devil, which is weak and wicked, and give the devil power to rule the earth for six thousand years and, then, destroy the devil in one day without falling victim to the devil's civilization. Otherwise to show and prove that ALLAH is the God - always has been and always will be.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Tamahu,

I still disagree with some of your views. Specifically:

(a)Ego is not the mother-of-all-evils. Ego allows for individuality and individuality allows for diversity. Without diversity we would live in a purely good or purely evil world and the real world is not like that. Thank god for that!

Excessive ego is bad but not the mother-of-all-evils. Excessive ego breeds arrogance and arrogance can bring one's downfall! I think a lot of agnostic scientists/scholars suffer from this "disease" and indeed it is wrong for they ignore spirtuality in a wild pursuit for technology! They think everything can be explained with technology and humanity is the master of its own destiny.

(b)I don't think Lucifer/Satan is a mere allegory to human imperfection. Lucifer/Satan is just as real as god and both are at war with each other. God will prevail!

(c)So masturbation and sex is bad? I guess we should not have sex and we should not reproduce! Maybe we should just let our species die away since you think its so rotten anway!

Are you a tibetian monk? If so that explains a lot! I am not putting you or your fellow brothers down however it is well known that all religious monks from all religions take religion too seriously.

And Bibles, Qur'ans, Tantras, etc. were not originally meant for the masses. They were meant for those sincere Aspirants and Seekers who are worthy of Initiation.

(d)No. They were meant for the masses! Jesus preached love and tolerance for all, however, I think his wishes fell upon deaf ears! Why do you think the apostles tried so hard to spread the word of god throughout the ancient world? If they didn't wish everyone to be enlightened then why would they bother?

So perhaps the Tibetans(of the first sub-race of the Aryan Root-Race) have possession of ships(or technology) way back from Atlantis?

I don't know about this but it maybe wishful thinking!

BTW, I don't think you have made a valid attempt at reading and deciphering my intial post about "alleged subspace transmission" other than saying

"But seriously, this degenerate humanity is not worthy of interplanetary travel".
Tell me what you think of this "transmission"! Do you think it is a hoax, a semi-hoax bearing some resemblance to reality or 100% real?

If there is something we agree on its that yes most of the leaders of this planet are corrupt and indifferent to human suffering as long as they remain in power. If they have to sleep with corporate "devils" to stay in power than that is what they will do while ignoring the consequences of their actions. This is why we have pollution. This is why we have so many fat and diseased people. This is why people in Africa and Asia die of Aids and other curable/preventable diseases. This is why we suffer from overpopulation. This is why wars are started....etc...etc! MULTI-NATIONAL CORPORATIONS OTHERWISE KNOWN AS "SHARKS" ARE THE MOTHER-OF-ALL EVIL!!!!! THEY RULE THE WORLD AND WE ARE SLAVES TO THEM!!!!!!!

Regards

[edit on 4/2/07 by SkepticGreek74]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Jesus preached love and tolerance for all, however, I think his wishes fell upon deaf ears! Why do you think the apostles tried so hard to spread the word of god throughout the ancient world? If they didn't wish everyone to be enlightened then why would they bother?

Think about this.

The ultimate deception upon humanity by the ruling elite (Read devil) could be nothing more than the pacification of the human race so that the common man could be dominated and enslaved more easily.

"The meek will inheirit the earth" - If you program the human race to accept passivity, they will not resist thier ultimate enslavement, but will in fact embrace thier imprisonment. Repeat it often enough and you begin to believe it, even if it isn't true.

[edit on 4-2-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   

(a)Ego is not the mother-of-all-evils. Ego allows for individuality and individuality allows for diversity. Without diversity we would live in a purely good or purely evil world and the real world is not like that. Thank god for that!

As already posted:

Ego is not necessary for Individuality.

It is taught that the only Ones who are Individuals, are Ones who have United their Internal Masculine and Feminine Polarities; thus: An Indivisible-Duality = Individual.

This is only attained by means of the Sexual act between Wife and Husband.

"With patience(the Kundalini rises slowly according to the merits of the Heart), ye shall possess thy Souls" - Yehoshuah of Nazareth

And the ego is multiple(anger, laziness, lust greed, etc.); so how can one full of demons(like the ones Jesus cast out of Mary) or egos, be a true Individual?

Before the fall, it is said that all the multiple Humans lived in Peace and Harmony, and according to the Will of God; because the ego was not yet born.

There may have been some degree of possible egoism before the orgasm; meaning that the Sexual Energy could be sent into other mind-channels within the human organism without any explicit sexual-activity.

"Thus, with Lucifer, Satan was created. With Lucifer, Satan can be destroyed. With Lucifer we can become lost in the abyss. With Lucifer we can reach the highest heights of creation."

Excessive ego is bad but not the mother-of-all-evils. Excessive ego breeds arrogance and arrogance can bring one's downfall! I think a lot of agnostic scientists/scholars suffer from this "disease" and indeed it is wrong for they ignore spirtuality in a wild pursuit for technology! They think everything can be explained with technology and humanity is the master of its own destiny.

Ego is not just limited to pride.

Pride is one of the worst of them; however, lust, gluttony, laziness, hatred, etc. are all egos as well.

Each one of them is like a distinct demon or personality.

They are the Red Demons of Set of the Khemetian Pert Em Heru, the kleshas of Buddhism, the "My name is Legion: for we are many" of Mark 5:9, etc.

(b)I don't think Lucifer/Satan is a mere allegory to human imperfection. Lucifer/Satan is just as real as god and both are at war with each other. God will prevail!

I don't deny that there are demons and Gods below and beyond the physical plane.

But it is absurd to condense the Absolute into a specific personality that is sitting on a cloud some where:

"Indeed, the artificial conception of an anthropomorphic Jehova who is exclusivist, independent of his own work, sitting up there on a throne of tyranny and despotism, throwing lightning and thunder against this miserable human ant hill, is the outcome of Ignorance, mere intellectual idolatry."

Seriously.

Are there two Absolutes?: One good and the other bad, each one personified, and at war with each other?

This is completely untenable.

There can Be only One Absolute.

The literal dogmatic interpretation of the profane churches refutes itself.

(c)So masturbation and sex is bad? I guess we should not have sex and we should not reproduce! Maybe we should just let our species die away since you think its so rotten anway!

Are you a tibetian monk? If so that explains a lot! I am not putting you or your fellow brothers down however it is well known that all religious monks from all religions take religion too seriously.

Masturbation is of the Sphere of Lilith(mother of abortions, pederasty, homosexuality, etc.), who is an aspect of Satan.

And I didn't say that Sex is bad.

I said that the orgasm(desire) causes suffering.

The orgasm is not necessary in order to engender a child.

And no, I'm not an ordained Tibetan Buddhist.

Also, not all Tibetan Buddhists are celibate.

Especially those of the Nyingma sect.

But any worthy monk of any Tibetan School, can hand in their monk-vows in exchange for Higher-Tantric vows, as to work with a physical consort.

The Dalai Lama has explained the nature of Karma-Mudra(Ritual Sexual Intercourse) of the White Lodge clearly in some of his writings:

Link: H.H. the Dalai Lama on Sexual Tantra

FAQ: Alchemy and Tantra

It is actually 'easier' for a married couple to stay in Chastity and transmute the Sexual Energies, than it is for bachelors:

A Survey of the Paths of Tibetan Buddhism

A prerequisite of such a practise is that you should be able to protect yourself from the fault of seminal emission. According to the explanation of the Kalachakra Tantra in particular, such emission is said to be very damaging to your practice. Therefore, because you should not experience emission even in dreams, the tantras describe different techniques for overcoming this fault.

This contrasts with the Vinaya explanation, which sets out the code of discipline for Buddhist monks, in which exception is made for emission in dreams, because it is beyond your control, whereas in tantra it is considered an offence. The experience of melting the mind of enlightement is brought about by ordinary afflicted desire, so the practitioner must be able to generate it.

(d)No. They were meant for the masses! Jesus preached love and tolerance for all, however, I think his wishes fell upon deaf ears! Why do you think the apostles tried so hard to spread the word of god throughout the ancient world? If they didn't wish everyone to be enlightened then why would they bother?

Jesus' exoteric teachings were meant for the masses.

He wanted to Enlighten everybody; but look what happened to him for teaching the exoteric or outward teachings.

Imagine what would have happened if he would have taught the Secret Doctrine openly!!!

He answered and said unto them(the Initiates), Because it is given unto you to know the Mysteries of the Kingdom of Heaven, but to them(the fanatical masses) it is not given.- Matthew 13:11

Religion is a serious thing, and should be taken seriously.

But I'll have to disagree that Tibetan Buddhists take it too seriously.

I've yet to meet, or read about a fanatical Tibetan Buddhist; other than the few stories of the Dugpas/Drukpa, NKT sect, and some renegade Bons perhaps.

Most Tibetan Buddhist Lamas and Zen monks have a nice sense of humour about them.

BTW, I don't think you have made a valid attempt at reading and deciphering my intial post about "alleged subspace transmission" other than saying

"But seriously, this degenerate humanity is not worthy of interplanetary travel".
Tell me what you think of this "transmission"! Do you think it is a hoax, a semi-hoax bearing some resemblance to reality or 100% real?

It may have some significance.

But it looks to me, like someone read some "channelled information", some "conspiracy theories" and some quotes from Albert Pike, and wrote a fiction story based on them.

Said "transmission" vulgarizes the meaning of Lucifer, and seems to materialize Religious teachings.

One thing I did agree with about it, is when the author implied that Capitalism and Communism are both opposite poles of the same ignorance.

Anyhow, from what I've learned, Samael Aun Weor's teachings about interplanetary travel and extraterrestrials make much more sense, as his teachings have a very solid Spiritual basis to back them(unlike most other alien theories).

IMO, it is absurd for people to spend too much time looking into things about outerspace, when most of us have not even begun to understand our inner psychological space.

I mean people can do whatever they want; but with so much ego alive within us, we can easily be deceived by the millions of subjective theories out there in regard to the subject.

Do we really want those(including ourselves) with so much hatred, pride, lust, envy, etc. taking all these subjective elements into outer-space as well?

Isn't it enough that we're ruining our own planet?

If there is something we agree on its that yes most of the leaders of this planet are corrupt and indifferent to human suffering as long as they remain in power. If they have to sleep with corporate "devils" to stay in power than that is what they will do while ignoring the consequences of their actions. This is why we have pollution. This is why we have so many fat and diseased people. This is why people in Africa and Asia die of Aids and other curable/preventable diseases. This is why we suffer from overpopulation. This is why wars are started....etc...etc! MULTI-NATIONAL CORPORATIONS OTHERWISE KNOWN AS "SHARKS" ARE THE MOTHER-OF-ALL EVIL!!!!! THEY RULE THE WORLD AND WE ARE SLAVES TO THEM!!!!!!!

We(the masses) are just as responible as the elite of the Black Lodge.

They can only stay in power because of our ignorance.

If we want to see external change, internal change within the Individual must come first.

Population would be controlled peacefully, if people would practice White Tantra(sex without orgasm).

Pollution due to overconsumption would end, if we would work on our egos of greed and gluttony.

Wars would end if we would work on our egos of anger and greed.

AIDS would not be an issue(regardless of who created it) if people would patiently wait(with the help of Pranayama) for their spouse to appear as to live The Perfect Matrimony.

To try to solve everything externally, is like taking the Occidental approach to medicine.

Said approach is to deal with effects, instead of going straight to the cause of the ills.

[edit on 5-2-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
Think about this.

The ultimate deception upon humanity by the ruling elite (Read devil) could be nothing more than the pacification of the human race so that the common man could be dominated and enslaved more easily.

"The meek will inheirit the earth" - If you program the human race to accept passivity, they will not resist thier ultimate enslavement, but will in fact embrace thier imprisonment. Repeat it often enough and you begin to believe it, even if it isn't true.

"Blessed are the meek: For they will inherit", because ignorance is the cause of all ills(a teaching which is emphasized in Buddhism).

The root of ignorance is the belief in an intrinsic separation of all the things within the Universe.

All of us beings live submerged in the infinite ocean of the Universal Mind. Therefore, we all live in everyone else. No one can separate mentally.

"The heresy of Separability is the worst of heresies."

Pride is closely related to the false view of separate existence.

So the meek(the Inner God of all Beings) will inherit the Earth, and the egos will be dissolved mechanically in the Hell Realms.

Initiation is the way to Consciously eliminate the egos, and is way less painful than the mechanical process of the Second Death.

That all is interdependent, is the basis for the Two Pillars of Solomon's Temple.

If we have Mercy for our fellow beings(who are really us) then we are automatically protected by Justice, as ALL is interdependent.

But this doesn't mean that we should let others walk all over us all the time.

See this link:

Many of us have difficulty distinguishing between COMPASSION and TOLERANCE.

The Monks of Tibet who stood by while their comrades were killed and raped obviously suffered this conflict: they did not understand that ACTION is often superior to TOLERANCE.

To tolerate the ego of another person is vital at certain times; but in other cases it is a deadly mistake.

The Gods pass beyond GOOD and EVIL, even beyond this word "compassion." The Gods can appear terribly cruel, and yet they act through the light of the Christ.

Compassion manifests according to the Level of Being.

Do not mistake compassion with tolerance.

Ahimsa(non-violence) is the best solution.

If said monks would have fought off the murdering Communist rapists, there would have been less over-all violence in that particular situation.

Violence only begets more violence.

Real Satanism is the worship of the ego, not some spooky devil:

Albert Pike and Lucifer

Originally posted by Tamahu
The Devil may be represented with the Horns, Tail and Pitchfork because of this:

The Horns: The horns of Satan-Lucifer; as opposed to the Horns of Christus-Lucifer, the latter as seen on Moses.

The Tail: The Tail of Satan/Kundartiguador, as opposed to the Kundalini Serpent.

The Pitchfork: To symbolize the Trident that Brahma gives Shiva, as to utilizes the Three Forces of the Logos within the Hell-Realms, as to destroy the egos that we did not destroy on our own when we had the (108)oppertunities to do so.

[edit on 5-2-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
So.. was it Draculi-Levithon IV that made the typographical errors, or was it his secretary?

Because it seems to me that if Commander Draculi-Levithon IV were writing an intergalactic email, he would do a spelling and grammar check just to be sure his boss, Rashtikarsh-Draculon IX got an accurate representation of the plan to use the hu-man cattle for biofuel.

I mean, if Hell needs an editor, I guess I could do it. I hear they have great benefits.

Anyway, thanks for the great read. I appreciate the time you must have put into writing that. If I could impose the powers that be with a question; Is there a fiction section in this particular establishment?

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I agree with you SkepticGreek for the most part. God is very real and so is the devil. Some say that they have to see it to believe it. Well, I've seen some awsome things therefore I have no choice but to believe strongly in God. He has saved me and protected me many times over. The time will come when everyone will have to choose sides. There is no inbetween. A man cannot serve two masters. Either you are for God or against him. I do believe it is possible that you may have stumbled upon a transmission. In this day and age nothing is impossible. Everday we hear about UFO's, alien abductions, exorsicms, rockstars who have sold their souls for fame, and much more. What makes anyone think that there aren't beings out their plotting against God and his creation? After all, Satan was jealous of mankind and that's why he wants to defy God. If he hates us so much, what other creatures hate us?

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   

The time will come when everyone will have to choose sides.

That time is here NOW! We must choose for the change has started. The whole world is in turmoil. The savage war which is going to become bigger and more vicious. The weather which is becoming increasingly chaotic. The widespread diseases that seem on the verge of exploding into devastating pandemics. And the increasing presence of demonic beings in our skies. This is it. We are in it.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Whiteshadow325,

Originally posted by whiteshadow325
So.. was it Draculi-Levithon IV that made the typographical errors, or was it his secretary?

Because it seems to me that if Commander Draculi-Levithon IV were writing an intergalactic email, he would do a spelling and grammar check just to be sure his boss, Rashtikarsh-Draculon IX got an accurate representation of the plan to use the hu-man cattle for biofuel.

I mean, if Hell needs an editor, I guess I could do it. I hear they have great benefits.

Anyway, thanks for the great read. I appreciate the time you must have put into writing that. If I could impose the powers that be with a question; Is there a fiction section in this particular establishment?

Thanks for your sarcasm but it is not really necessary! I did not compose this alleged transmission, I don't know if it is hoaxed or not, and neither do I know to what degree if any the message context is "correct"! I thought it was interesting so I copy-pasted it in it's entirity. Let people judge for themselves!

Here is the linkwww.angelfire.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">:www.angelfire.com...

There are similar links from other sites. I will not bother pasting them...if anyone is interested then do a search on "subspace transmission" or "alpha draconia" and you can/will find them!

Tamahu,

Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately, I can't agree with all your views. They are too idealistic(perhaps incorrect) and radical for the average person including myself! Most people don't live in your "perfect" or "imperfect" world where everything is either black or white! Never-the-less, I respect your opinions and your efforts to illustrate them.

BTW, if people are ignorant(and many are), poor(and many are), selfish(any many are)...etc then perhaps the world's political and religious leaders should choose a different(more correct) path...one of true enlightment and care for all, instead of the few!

True leaders should lead and followers should follow! If our "leaders" mislead us(humanity) then how and why should we blame ourselves for following the wrong path?

Yes, I personally believe in self-responsibility and we should not blame others for everything but realistically speaking even this has it's limits!

Regards

[edit on 6/2/07 by SkepticGreek74]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Oh? It's on Angelfire? Well allow me to apologize! I didn't realize it came from such a credible source..

Come now, SkepticGreek.. After that "let people judge it for themselves" comment, you can't take that opportunity away from me. I read the entire thing, and I told you what I thought.

It's a hoax. Like they'd be typing in English anyway..

What I've put together regarding the devil is that he is less of an inherently evil being who wants to dominate heaven, and more of a prosecutor for heaven. Think about it. He punishes people who violate God's law.

[edit on 6-2-2007 by whiteshadow325]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately, I can't agree with all your views.

And I don't expect you to.

They are too idealistic(perhaps incorrect) and radical for the average person including myself! Most people don't live in your "perfect" or "imperfect" world where everything is either black or white! Never-the-less, I respect your opinions and your efforts to illustrate them.

The Middle-Way only seems extreme to those with strictly "black or white" views.

BTW, if people are ignorant(and many are), poor(and many are), selfish(any many are)...etc then perhaps the world's political and religious leaders should choose a different(more correct) path...one of true enlightment and care for all, instead of the few!

Of course.

But we don't have to accept their tyranny like most people do.

True leaders should lead and followers should follow! If our "leaders" mislead us(humanity) then how and why should we blame ourselves for following the wrong path?

We need to become our own leaders, and follow our Inner-God and no one else!

However:

Why "belong"?

Gnosis is not given to anyone by belonging to a group or by believing in an idea. The one who gives Gnosis to you is your own inner Being. However, to give it to you, he needs a means:

His preference is directly, through communication with Him, but with our bad habits we have destroyed that capacity in ourselves. Therefore, in order to help us restore that ability, He works through other methods: spiritual inquietudes, recurring dreams, painful circumstances in life, unusual moments of insight, books, schools, teachers, religions, and more.

When Samael Aun Weor states that Gnosis is the one true way, that way is within your own mind. It is not outside or in any school or religion.

Yes, I personally believe in self-responsibility and we should not blame others for everything but realistically speaking even this has it's limits!

Right.

But it is the savage masses who despise true leaders like H.H. the Dalai Lama and the God-Kings and Shekemu(Pharaohs) of Ancient times.

They despise them, because they are the ones who offer true leadership and Peace, instead of fleeting vanities.

The United States & The Seventh Subrace

"And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast (of the great Arcanum) say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse (the black race and any dark skinned race such as, Hindustani, African, etc. This horse also represents honest labour): and he that sat on him (the black race and any dark skinned race, Arab, Hindustani, etc.) had a pair of balances in his hand (slavery)."

"And I heard the voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine."

Lo and Behold, the necessary hard labour and work in order to obtain our daily bread.

But the Initiates want peace and they say: "see thou hurt not the oil and the wine."

Do not hurt the sacred wine neither the oil of pure gold that nourishes the fire of the candlestick.

You must work in peace and strive for peace, "That ye love one another, as I have loved you" (John 15: 12) and take care of the wine and the oil in order for your soul to become betrothed with the Lamb.

Nonetheless, the dwellers of the earth only want wars!

I accuse the black lodge of the crime of profanation; I accuse the black lodge of making merchandise of the souls of men. I accuse the black lodge before the verdict of the public consciousness of the horrendous fraud of making their naive disciples believe their institution to be white.

People of America, rise as a single individual in order to once and for all end those dens of corruption which are leading millions of souls into the abyss. Brave people, heroic people, the hour of the great revolution has arrived, and there is no time to waste.

The hour of the great decisions has arrived, and we, all human beings, must reunite ourselves around the Divine Rabbi of Galilee, who from the summits of Golgotha exclaims:

"My Lord, My Lord how hast thou glorified me!"

- Samael Aun Weor from the Revolution of Beelzebub

Regards

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Greetings whiteshadow

Originally posted by whiteshadow325
What I've put together regarding the devil is that he is less of an inherently evil being who wants to dominate heaven, and more of a prosecutor for heaven. Think about it. He punishes people who violate God's law.

Jehovah, Lucifer, Christ

...If the human being had not eaten from the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge, he would have risen to the Angelic state, yet he would have done it in a primeval innocence. In Eden, in relation to the Lord Jehovah, we were as the fingers of the hand are in relation to the brain.

However, Lucifer gave us independence. The forbidden fruit made us cognizant of the science of good and evil. This science is very profound. There is good in the evil and there is evil in the good. There is something evil within everything good; there is something good within everything evil. Crime is also hidden within the incense of Prayer; crime is also hidden within the perfume of litany.

There exists much Virtue in the evil ones, likewise there is much evil in the virtuous ones. Whosoever knows the good from the evil and the evil from the good receives the terrible sword of Cosmic Justice

The Sixth Day of Genesis

...So Jesus overcame, and kept his psychological works until the end, thus he received power over the nations and he ruled them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter, their beliefs were broken to shivers because of the Wisdom that he received from his Inner Father.

Venus-Lucifer, one of the parts of Christ incarnated within the Human Being who walks on the Direct Path, is who bears the sword and the scale of Cosmic Justice, because to him is undoubtedly committed the norm of the weight and measure and number. He is Horus, Brahma, the Ahura-Mazda etc., always ineffable, who controls our individual Karma under the command of our own Innermost God.

And Jehovah said unto Satan (Lucifer), Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan (Lucifer) went forth from the presence of Jehovah. - JOB 1:12

Lucifer (luci = light, fer = fire) is the Cherub or Guardian of the Door of Eden, the abode of the Man of the Sixth Day. Kristus-Lucifer alone is entrusted with the keys of the doors of the nine heavens that no one enter therein, save the annointed ones by Peter (willpower) who have the secret of Hermes (the Emerald Tablet)...

Those who dare to curse Venus-Lucifer pronounce themselves against the cosmic reflection of the Logos. They anathematize the living manifested Cosmic Christ in the True Man, and abhor the ever-incomprehensible Wisdom (Chokmah), by revealing themselves against Prometheus-Lucifer.

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning (star-Venus)! How art thou cut down to the ground (into Malkuth, the physical body), which didst weaken the nations (through temptations)!

For thou hast said (through the Atom Nous) in thine heart, I will (through chastity) ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne (Yesod) above the stars (or Sephiroth) of God: I will sit also upon (Daath) the mount of the assembly, in the sides of the north:

I will ascend (beyond Nirvana) above the heights of the clouds (of Pleroma); I will be (after many renunciations) like the most High.

Yet (in order to perform this great marvel) thou shalt be brought down to hell (into the Ninth Sphere), to the sides of the pit (the sexual organs). - Isaiah 14:12-15

The fire of Lucifer-Prometheus, radically integrated with all of the bodies of our Being, makes of us something distinct, a different and exotic creature of the Sixth Day of Genesis, an Archangel with terrific and divine powers.

Geburah, Buddhi = Wisdom

Cosmic Consciousness is the Divine Soul where we find the wisdom (Chokmah) all of the power of our own particular Inner Monad.

In Atziluth (the World of the Archetypes) the name of the Sephirah Geburah is Elohim Gibor.

This reminds us of the rune Gibur = strength.

Elohim Gibor means "the Strength or Severity of Gods and Goddesses."...

Samael/Geburah = Justice and Strength of Neter.

Also known as Heru-Khuti.

Regards

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

Jehovah, Lucifer, Christ

...Whosoever knows the good from the evil and the evil from the good receives the terrible sword of Cosmic Justice...

Hello Tamahu,

I want to personally thank you for all of the time and effort you put into your posts. They are very informative and enlightening. The above excerpt is very intriguing. I wonder if you could e x p a n d on the presented idea?

Also, I have just begun study of the Liber Aba, which says in chap. VIII [99]:

The Magician cannot wield the Sword unless the Crown is on his head.

Is this statement similar to the idea posited in your quote?

TIA my friend

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
*Edit*

[edit on 6-2-2007 by Tamahu]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join