It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys and Alien Abductions Are Nonsense: A Part Of CIA Covert Ops!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Just a Thought

There is a substantial military advantage to having the capability of controlling the behavior of a certain population. Whether you are talking about Iraq, Afghanistan, or Main Street U.S.A. - the United States government recognized during the early years of the UFO craze, that there is an interesting phenomenon going on here.

Government stumbles upon a "Viral Meme"

A viral meme is introduced into the population. This could be one or two people spotting an experimental military aircraft. Word gets around, and suddenly you've got many people in the surrounding communities repeating the same experience. The military knows that there was an experimental aircraft that flew overhead the first two witnesses... But the resulting 100 or so that submitted copycat witness reports (and did so very sincerely) - completely baffled the U.S. military.

Why do disturbing ideas spread so easily? What causes an unbelievable idea to spread throughout a population? What causes people to furthermore take action based on a false/incorrect idea? And most importantly (we are talking about the U.S. government here) - what operational military use is there to this sort of "technique"?

The Control Group

What is the easiest population within our society to control, to monitor, and to perform phenomenological tests on? What group of people remain very close-knit...significantly small in proportion to the rest of the population, and are most easily affected by injections of suggested memes? Ufology/Paranormal - of course.

You can be sure that there exists within the dark halls of United States intelligence - committees, operations, and projects that deal with ufos. Except the CIA/DIA has discovered over the last several decades that the issue isn't so much the phenomenon of ufo's in particular, but the phenomenon of belief systems....the spread of information/rumors/propoganda - and the resulting reactive behaviors of a population.

If such a control could be understood - how the behavior of a population can be controlled through the use of suggestions, stories, and ideas - certain "kinds" of ideas mind you....that presents a substantial military advantage for any country to maintain.

You can call it mind control...but I have a feeling it's a little more mundane than that - but just as disturbing. Once you enter this field - I am beginning to suspect you become subject to the multitude of viral memes that the U.S. government is using to perform phenomenological research on a controlled segment of the population.

Just a theory. Thanks for listening.

-Ry

[edit on 8-2-2007 by rdube02]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The posts in this thread are clearly genuinely felt. People are almost leaping off the screen in the attempt to awaken/enlighten each other.

That's just this thread. Doesn't even touch all the other 'alien' threads.

Exhausting.

And proof, if we need it, of :

' Those whom the gods would destroy -- they first send mad '

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Partly agree! But the question is, why is 'everything' happening mostly in America? Why not India? China? Hong Kong? The Muslim countries? Korea? The book of Job, The Bible etc, have little or no relevance to non Christian countries. So how does all this fit in here?

Spot on Mr Singh.

I have always wondered why most of this stuff happens in the US.
I did think that maybe its because the Americans are viewed as the worlds aggressors, sticking their noses in everywhere, Empire building and spreading there own particullar brand of Democracy
Maybe they wanted to know what makes them tick.

Does anyone have any statistics as to the proportionality of US versus rest of world abductions etc?

Too much Star Trek and free time methinks.

That there is some kind of experience occuring seems possible. I belief that there is some sort of psychological event and that over the years most of the experiences are recorded mentally with a bias related to the individuals belief system. Believe in the devil its a possession, believe in aliens its an alien abduction.

Some say evidence exists that shows punctures, implants etc. But what is the truth of these tales? Where is the corroboration?

People talk openly about there mates the greys etc. Where is your proof?

If these abductions have been going on for hundreds of years and these aliens are so advanced, why is their medi tech so #e if they have not figured out the anatomy by now?

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Found some interesting stats re UFO Abductions locally. How accurate they are who knows. Unfortunately, I could not find stats on W-Wide UFO Abduction reports. I suspect there in some archive somewhere but not visible through a simple search.

Often I have questioned the same thing as at least the amount of reports of Abductee reports outside the Continental USA are not in abundance, certainly not on the web.
I must check known polls and think tank outfits when I have the time.

www.area51central.com...

Dallas

btw: The Allagash Abduction incident, In Documentary, Web-written and Book Form (Ray Fowler) is perhap's one of the best documented UFO abduction investigations of all, in my opinion. Though it happened in /76, it became big-time stuff in /95. A&E did a few specials on it.

Alagash (brief): www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southpaw11
More than 20 Million Americans alone are claiming to have been abducted. That means they are the ones who can REMEMBER the event.

Say WHAT??!?! Where does that figure come from, just out of curiosity? Is there a source for that number you can cite?

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I am also starting to think that its all inter related somehow. I don't know all the details but if you view enough pictures and videos, read enough scriptures, read enough books..etc..then the puzzle starts taking shape.

It all started with crashed ufos...then reverse engineering...then alien interviews...which lead them to significant technological advancements!

Once they had this superior technology then they created their own "ufos", start abducting people to underground facilities for medical experiments while blaming the greys(how convienent)! If a cure is found on any ailment a "harvard graduate student" discovered it and gets all the credit!

Then they(cia-nsa) start doing covert mind experiments with people without them knowing and if anyone claims anything strange they are branded "crazy"! What about that verichip? Is it coming out soon?

If they can control peoples minds then they won the game. I don't think they will use it on everyone rather only on people who speak out against their selfish wishes. They will probably send/force this technology upon other citizens of the world or at least against enemy combatants!

Wow. I guess the days of riflemen, artillery, planes and marines are long gone. Why not just control the enemy through radio waves...no one gets suspicious and more importantly no one gets killed. Yeah weird but possible!

We have been fed so much disinformation along with other information that it is almost impossible to know what is true and what is just paranoia anymore. Look around on tv. We are being told its all science fiction. Ufos are flying all over the place yet we think its swamp gas or holograms or whatever bull# you want. They must think we are A COMPLETE BUNCH OF MORONS and we have let them DO IT TO US!

Thanks for listening to my ranting
or is it? By the way, how many billions, if not trillions of dollars goes to these unacknowledged SAPs and who signs for them?

[edit on 8/2/07 by SkepticGreek74]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticGreek74

If they can control peoples minds then they won the game. I don't think they will use it on everyone rather only on people who speak out against their selfish wishes. They will probably send/force this technology upon other citizens of the world or at least against enemy combatants!

Wow. I guess the days of riflemen, artillery, planes and marines are long gone.

By the way, how many billions, if not trillions of dollars goes to these unacknowledged SAPs and who signs for them?

EXACTLY, Skeptic! How did you read my mind???

As I mentioned earlier, this whole concept has basically one aim, and that is, to finally control humanity by a single entity or a group of individuals - The NEW WORLD ORDER!

To achieve this, and then control with a vice like grip, is to ‘construct’ robots or an army of super beings. And then, as a spin off, the nation who first creates this new soldier will possess a decisive advantage on the "conventional" battlefield -- as will the nation, which first develops a means of using mass mind control techniques to disable the enemy.

And where's the money coming from? Drugs / narcotic trade indulged in by secret organisations controlled by the CIA. So there's no accountability, and no signing on the dotted line for sanctioning of these illegitimate funds - Billions of dollars! So it's not you who are paying, it's the poor ol' junkies / addicts! You see, they're as dispensable as soiled babies diapers! The poor suckers!

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Partly agree! But the question is, why is 'everything' happening mostly in America? Why not India? China? Hong Kong? The Muslim countries? Korea? The book of Job, The Bible etc, have little or no relevance to non Christian countries. So how does all this fit in here?

Okay. What people need to come to understand is that, by the book of Revelation, the seven churches of Asia are called home to God. By that time the Jews and the Muslims will have made peace. The temple of solomon will have been rebuilt.

So it has total relevence to all "...inhabitants of the surface of the earth, as well as those who reside within the earth..." according literally to the Bible. Just to be clear. I think sometimes people either don't remember this, or they simply didn't know it to be true.

ALL people of the Earth will be called back to God. Its a pretty amazing thing. Read Revelation... even if you aren't "religious" it's an interesting read...

It's not that its happening mostly in the US. It's happening all over the world. Goto Youtube and search "UFO". You'll see. Abduction is everywhere as well.

You have to remember, that most of the world is NOT connected like we are here in the US. nor in Europe, Japan, etc...

Just because you don't hear about the natives of the amazon being abducted, doesn't mean it's not happening, no?

It's hard to keep track of those. It's not as easy for them to "report" it. There's technology and language that become barriers, no?

Look even on ATS for Iran UFOs. Google it. Change the language to arabic on your browser and go search for UFO then... *evilgrin*

It's out there, bro... It's out there and it's all over the place... and it's completely real. The longer we sit around denying it, and talking about it... the more damage they are going to get done to our DNA.

Check out Autism rates around the globe. They tried to blame it on mercury in vaccines... and now scientists are having to admit that it has nothing to do with this.

The scientists at the Human Genome Project are saying the "Junk DNA" is extraterrestrial in origin. That it has it's own arteries, veins, and immune system. That it's vigorously resistant to ALL anti cancer medications that we've created.

Again, folks, we've been invaded. We expected a "hollywood" entrance, and they knew that. So they came in the shadows...

We expected a frontal assault... a bloody war... so they numb us... manipulate our memories... steal our seaman... manipulate our minds... and basically create a scenario where we are marching ourselves, by suggestion, straight to the biblically prophetic end.

It's pretty simple really...

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   

We expected a frontal assault... a bloody war... so they numb us... manipulate our memories... steal our seaman...

Damn, who then will man our navies.

Sorry, saw an opportunity.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte

We expected a frontal assault... a bloody war... so they numb us... manipulate our memories... steal our seaman...

Damn, who then will man our navies.

Sorry, saw an opportunity.

Comte
LOL! My other name is [email protected]! LOL! Still a good rip though...

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

More than 20 Million Americans alone are claiming to have been abducted. That means they are the ones who can REMEMBER the event.

Say WHAT??!?! Where does that figure come from, just out of curiosity? Is there a source for that number you can cite?

YR
Absolutely. The BBC came up with that. I don't have a link... but some homework will find it. There are other organizations that have come up with estimates that DOUBLE that number...

Gee... isn't it such a wonderous surprise that we don't hear about this on CNN... LOL!

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

YR
Absolutely. The BBC came up with that. I don't have a link... but some homework will find it. There are other organizations that have come up with estimates that DOUBLE that number...

Gee... isn't it such a wonderous surprise that we don't hear about this on CNN... LOL!

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
IMO, CNN used to be one of the best world-wide tv stations but after the 9-11 tragedy it has really gone down the drain. Now a days all you here is Iraqi insurgencies, mounting death tolls and bush administration propaganda! Anything that is "remotely controversial" to the Bush-Blair war agenda tends to be ignored and Islamic fundamentalists get all the blame.

I think BBC is much more liberal in its viewpoints and thus more objective! However that doesn't mean they are not mainstream...its just the lesser of two evils

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   

YR

Thanks for the reply. I'm going to have to do a little searching and see where that number comes from. I've never heard a number that high, much less double that number.

Of course, the BBC would be using the metric system tho.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   

S

I firmly believe that there are advanced extraterrestrial civilizations that have, and are, visiting Earth and other planets. Some are perhaps millions of years ahead of us in technology. Probably advanced cultures have been partying around the universe even before the formation of the Solar System!

Now having said that, I do NOT believe in the theory of ‘Grey’ aliens abducting humans and that they are working in tandem with secret organizations like those in Area 51, Dulce and so on.

NOT YELLING. JUST TO DIFFERENTIATE. I THINK YOU MAY NOT HAVE SEEN EVIDENCE OF ABDUCTION. AND I DON'T MEAN CRAP YOU SEE ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB WHERE PEOPLE SIT AND CHAT ABOUT WHAT MAY BE AND WHAT IS TOTAL CRAP.

I'M TALKING ABOUT EVIDENCE OF "MKULTRA" LIKE EFFECTS UPON HUMANITY. I'M TALKING ABOUT MISSING TIME, PUNCTURE WOUNDS THAT ARE UNEXPLAINED TO THIS DAY, MEMORIES BROUGHT OUT AFTER THEIR "SCREENSAVERS" ARE ERASED BY A PROFESSIONAL THAT UNDERSTANDS MKULTRA AND THE CONCEPT BEHIND BEHAVIOR AND MEMORY MANIPULATION. HE'S ALSO A FORMER SPOOK. FORMER US ARMY MP, THEN CIA BLACK OPERATIVE.

YOU HAVE NOT SEEN A HARDENED LAW ENFORCEMENT VETEREN MELTED DOWN TO CRYING LIKE A BABY ONCE RECALL OF PAST EVENTS IS RELEASED UPON HIM.

YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL WOMAN, WHO HAS ZERO SELF ESTEEM, HAVE HER FACE GROSSLY CONTORTED CAUSING MASSIVE MIGRAIN HEADACHES. A WOMAN WHO THINKS SHE IS "UGLY". THE SOURCE OF THE THOUGHT HAS BEEN DISCOVERED. WHEN HER EVENTS WOULD OCCUR, HER FACE WOULD BE CONTORTED AND HER SELF ESTEEM DEMOLISHED, AS SHE WAS "TRAINED" TO REMEMBER THE CONTORTED FACE WHENEVER SHE LOOKED IN THE MIRROR. AND OBEDIENTLY TOLD HERSELF "YOU ARE SO UGLY" EVERYTIME SHE LOOKED IN THE MIRROR. THIS IS WHAT HER PROGRAMMING SAID TO DO.

AGAIN, IF YOU TIE THE DECEPTION OF SATAN TO THIS, YOU CAN GRASP IT. THE ENTIRE THING COMES TOGETHER. AS FANTASTIC AS THAT MAY SOUND, THIS IS TRUTH.

YOU'VE NOT TALKED WITH THE 4 NAVY SEALS, 2 ARMY SPECIAL FORCES, AND 1 FORMER DEA GUY, LIFELONG BUDDIES, WHO WENT ON A CAMPING TRIP TOGETHER FOR ABOUT 10 DAYS AFTER EVERYBODY GOT HOME FROM IRAQ THE FIRST TIME AROUND. EVERY WIFE OF EVERY MAN GOT PREGNANT UPON THEIR RETURN HOME. EVERY ONE OF THOSE NEWBORNS WAS EITHER STILLBORN OR DIED WITHIN DAYS OF BIRTH - ALL WITH MASSIVE BIRTH DEFECTS. NONE OF THE PARENTS HAD THIS TYPE OF THING IN THEIR BLOODLINES.

THEY ALL REPORT OTHER "ANOMOLIES". ALL ARE OF IRISH, CELTIC, OR NATIVE AMERICAN DESCENT AS WELL.

THESE ARE ALL REAL PEOPLE. WITH REAL LIVES. WE TALK ABOUT THEM IN HERE LIKE THEY ARE SOME KIND OF CIRCUS ACT ON THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL.

REAL. REAL PEOPLE. REAL VICTIMS. REAL VICTIMS OF REAL VIOLENT CRIME.

SOME ARE ASSAULTED SEXUALLY. SOME ARE POKED JABBED, PRODDED, PENETRATED, JUST TO NAME A FEW OF THE HAPPY ACTIITIES WHICH MAY HAVE EVEN HAPPENED TO YOU. B/C OF THE FACT THAT THEY CAN CONTROL YOUR MEMORY.... YOU HAVE NO CHANCE IF SOMETHING DOESN'T TRIGGER RECOLLECTION OR SOMETHING, NO?

What is their aim? Probably psychological conditioning of the human mind to CONTROL humanity!
I AGREE WITH THIS TYPE OF ASSESSMENT. I THINK YOUR SENSES ARE HEIGHTENED AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IT. I THINK THERE'S EVIDENCE OF IT IN EVERYTHING FROM MOVIES TO TV SHOWS TO SOCIAL BEHAVIOR, LEGEND, ETC.

ABDUCTION IS VERY REAL. MOST PEOPLE ARE SCARED BEYOND BELIEF TO EVEN SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT. IF THEY KNOW IT'S HAPPENING THEY EITHER LIVE IN TERROR B/C THEY ARE RESISTORS PROBABLY, OR ELSE THEY SUCCUMB TO THE SCREENSAVERS AND START BELIEVING THINGS LIKE "THE ALIENS ARE HERE TO HELP US".

IF THEY WERE HERE TO HELP, BEING AS ADVANCED AS THEY ARE, THEY WOULD KNOW BETTER THAN TO THINK ITS OKAY TO JUST "TAKE US" AND STICK THINGS WHERE WE BELIEVE THEY DO NOT BELONG.

JUST A THOUGHT.

BY THE WAY, WHAT MONSTERS LIVED IN YOUR BEDROOM WHEN YOU WERE A KID?

SP OUT

``````````````````````````````
Please lose the CAPS LOCK

fixed quote

[edit on 8/2/07 by masqua]

Lot of claims, here. Not opinions, claims. Stated as fact.
Any proof ? Not websites, or others opinions. Proof. Anything stated and recorded in a court of law ? Pictures ? Affadavits ? Anything ?

Sorry for the large quote, but there was no other way to convey the aspects I'm trying to find proof of.

Skeptical as always,
Lex

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
LEX
I responded in the other thread. Check there... can't even remember which one at this point... LOL...

ALIENHUNTER. The book's called "alienhunter: evidence in light" THAT is what people need to read. It's long, and in depth. It touches on everything from manipulation of seratonin, dopamine, and melatonin, to Area 51, Abduction "stats" or demographics... "ya might be an abductee if...."

Get to know the Book of Job. It's not a "church plug". I'm serious. Job was a darned abductee himself. Read about Satan saying he's been down on the earth walking back and forth and up and down in it...

Saying he can break man's faith. HE can make us turn our back on God.

Well... We have, have we not? God taken out of the pledge of allegience. Crosses taken down from Federal Buildings. There's actually a chance right now, b/c of that new law, that ALL crosses in Arlington National Cemetery will HAVE TO BE REMOVED.

It is EXACTLY as the Bible says. 2Timothy talks about how the root of ALL evil is MONEY. I've said this all my life... even before I found Christ. And no I'm not gonna preach to ya or something... That's the STUPIDEST thing people can do... "church" these days has become synonomous with "judgemental bunch of rightwing nutbags".

That was NOT God's intention, nor that of Christ. Christ didn't charge admission nor did he take an offering to buy nice suits, extravagant food, limo rides, etc... Evangelists DO.

Yeah... It's a choice everyone's gonna have to make all on their own. I seriously pray we all figure it out.

BUT...

In the mean time. I wanna catch ET!!!!
*evilgrin*

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
This theory sounds a lot like an X-Files episode.

no offence, mike.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I completely agree with the idea that covert operations of the gov are abduction citizens. Not only citizens but people of influence and power who do not realize that these covert groups have the ability to do abductions.

The agenda of the secret government is to weaponize space and point scalar weapons toward space, targeted to ETs.

The reason why people of power would be targeted is clear, to have them go along with this agenda, but why everyday avg people?

So that we will go along with the idea that ETs are evil and that we must defeat the enemy.

Check out Dr Carol Rosin, assistant to Wehrner Von Braun for more info on this.

The conspiracy around this goes deeper, but I won't go there today. Notice, though that most of your books on ETs that are published by big publishers are books painting this inaccurate and false picture of ETs.

Since ET, there haven't been any movies that have depicted ETs as loving and peaceful.

They are. They are trying to help us without interfering, and they are trying to protect us from the Earth which is reacting to the things we are doing to it. The dangerous lifeforms that we should watch out for are covert worldwide gov.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Hey guys, there is one movie that has painted ET's in a good light since ET. Mission to Mars. See that movie, its pretty good, but not as sensationalized as most ET movies.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby
I completely agree with the idea that covert operations of the gov are abduction citizens. Not only citizens but people of influence and power who do not realize that these covert groups have the ability to do abductions.

The agenda of the secret government is to weaponize space and point scalar weapons toward space, targeted to ETs.

The reason why people of power would be targeted is clear, to have them go along with this agenda, but why everyday avg people?

So that we will go along with the idea that ETs are evil and that we must defeat the enemy.

Check out Dr Carol Rosin, assistant to Wehrner Von Braun for more info on this.

The conspiracy around this goes deeper, but I won't go there today. Notice, though that most of your books on ETs that are published by big publishers are books painting this inaccurate and false picture of ETs.

Since ET, there haven't been any movies that have depicted ETs as loving and peaceful.

They are. They are trying to help us without interfering, and they are trying to protect us from the Earth which is reacting to the things we are doing to it. The dangerous lifeforms that we should watch out for are covert worldwide gov.

Okay C3. You've obviously been given the "Roddenbury Program". I mean no disrespect here. You are saying that an organization which commits violent crime against humanity is here to HELP... by "not interfering?".

Answer me this, my friend, how is abducting people, shoving probes in them, raping them, contorting their faces past maximum muscle ability, stealing sperm, stealing fetuses... HOW is that NOT interfering?

Seriously... I understand your argument... I know how plausible it seems. I ask that you reserve judgement until you do you your homework assignment.

HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT
Call The Alienhunter (Derrel Sims) at 281.893.1666 and ask him to explain to you why:
a) Southpaw feels you are an abductee b/c of the "help us" theory.
b) They are not here to help us.

Also, ask for some advice on stuff to read... he has got PILES of material you will NOT believe.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join