It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys and Alien Abductions Are Nonsense: A Part Of CIA Covert Ops!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I firmly believe that there are advanced extraterrestrial civilizations that have, and are, visiting Earth and other planets. Some are perhaps millions of years ahead of us in technology. Probably advanced cultures have been partying around the universe even before the formation of the Solar System!

Now having said that, I do NOT believe in the theory of ‘Grey’ aliens abducting humans and that they are working in tandem with secret organizations like those in Area 51, Dulce and so on.

All this is nothing but covert psychological conditioning of citizens by secret black projects like MKULTRA, regarded by some as the most heinous of all the CIA's disreputable covert operations — with its most secret area of study being psycho electronics. What is their aim? Probably psychological conditioning of the human mind to CONTROL humanity!

So what about those reports of ‘jars’ in huge underground vaults in Dulce containing human plasma and human beings themselves?? I feel these are people being experimented with by none other than these freaking so called super secret organizations.

Why? Probably to ‘construct’ robots or an army of super beings to help their ‘masters’ to build and control the New World Order. The nation who first creates this new soldier will possess a decisive advantage on the "conventional" battlefield -- as will the nation, which first develops a means of using mass mind control techniques to disable the enemy.

And what about the so-called alien abductions? These ideas are being implanted in the subconscious mind so that we are made to fear aliens.

The kidnapping is real. The fear is real. The pain is real. The instructions are real. But the little grey men from Zeti Reticuli are not real; they are constructs, Halloween masks meant to disguise the real faces of the controllers. Martin Canon

And as the latest estimates suggest, millions of Americans are alleged to have been abducted! Americans! Heck, why not Indians? Chinese? French? Germans? Probably the Greys don’t understand their languages!!

So all this talk of alien abductions and “Greys’ is pure and simple nonsense. It’s nothing but a part of mind control ops with the ultimate aim of manipulating mankind to the whims of the controllers of a New World Order!! Is America the starting place for this horrendous, dreadful experiment?

If you're an American, beware!! You may be next!!

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

So all this talk of alien abductions and “Greys’ is pure and simple nonsense. It’s nothing but a part of mind control ops with the ultimate aim of manipulating mankind to the whims of the controllers of a New World Order!!

To begin with, it's almost 60 years since the beginning of the so-called modern-day era of sightings of "UFOs". And yet, we have yet to come up with any single, physical, solid, hard, tangible, irrefutable evidence to prove beyond a shadow of doubt that we are being visited by extraterrestrial entities.

And furthermore, about 40 years have come and gone since the beginning of the so-called "abduction" cases (sparked by the famous Betty and Barney Hill case of the mid 60s). Yet we have no tangible, solid, irrefutable evidence for such.

Moreover, it seems to me that the methodology of "abducting" and "probing" is quite primitive, to begin with.
My question also is, "why does it take 40 years (for an advanced civilization) to find out about our biological make-up?"

But I do believe that the "experience" claimed by the "abductees" could be "real" to them. Herein lies the difficulty.

When my late, skeptical mother (who used to ridicule my interest in "flying saucers") wrote to me a letter in 1975 while I was living in Phoenix swearing that she had witnessed a silverish, metallic "flying saucer" hovering over a railway station in broad daylight, I totally believed and still today believe her testimony. I believe with all my heart that she did observe a "flying saucer". It was "real" to her.

We could be talking about a yet unknown "psychological" phenomenon here. There's no empirical evidence at all to prove beyond a shadow of doubt that "UFOs" are nuts-and-bolts, physical craft occupied and maneuvered by advanced extraterrestrial entities. The same goes for "alien abductions".

Finally, the CIA or other governmental "agencies" still could take advantage of some people's beliefs in such things and manipulate such belief systems of a segment of the population for any purpose (such as some Psychological Operations, etc.) that we may not know, not that they have done so. I remain quite skeptical of such conspiracies.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I think your theory is exactly what the CIA and the "secret government" what us to believe. I think they are trying to divert attention from the truth. I think there is something horrible behind the alien secrecy and alien/US gov dealings. I dont think the secrecy is JUST about alien visitations. It has more to do with the actions of the aliens, and the inability of govenments to have any kind of say/control over what happens. Can you imagine a president admitting that:

1) Aliens are buzzing our skies freely
2) We dont know what they are doing (possible lie)
3) They have possibly abducted people
4) We are completely powerless to do anything to stop them

THAT is what would cause complete chaos...

First Contact in it self would not cause chaos...

This is why I think the secrecy still remains (one of several main reasons)

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   
And here's proof in a letter dated February 9, 1994, written by Ms. JulianneMcKinney, Director, Electronic Surveillance Project, to then Chairman, Senate Committee on Governmental Affairs, Senator John Glenn.

The following letter is alarming and vital to the understanding of how far the issue of psychotronic weapons and projects aimed at controlling American citizens and people everywhere has progressed.

The letter can be read here..

Heck! If I was an American, my brains could have been fried by now!! Whatever happened to the great American dream? Is it turning into a nightmare??

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   
The CIA wants to mind-control people who watch reality T.V. shows and crap like 'Who Wants to Have A lot of Money But End Up Having To Pay Uncle Sam Tons Of Taxes To Fund His Mind Control Program'.

The steps to this are simple:

1) Mind Control everyone
2) ????????
3) PROFIT!!!

It's an age old formula for SUCCESS!

Also, it's not unknown for the CIA to take advantage of other people via exploiting beliefs. I'm not even going to give a deeper explanation because everyone already knows what I'm talking about.

[edit on 30-1-2007 by CidCaldensfey]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I think you are going to have a shocking surprise one day.

I don't want this to be a one liner so I will add this: WAKE UP

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I think you are going to have a shocking surprise one day.

I don't want this to be a one liner so I will add this: WAKE UP

orly? Enlighten me. What have I, including hundreds and hundreds and hundreds and hundreds more, have missed?

And I mean, come on. Who wants to control American citizens? The whole plan is dumb. I mean, really, why? If you're going to give me the whole 'BUT THEY WANT THE NWO AND THE ALIENS' or something like that, then just...MEH. Theres no reason to do it.

Besides, why would they JUST mind control Americans? What makes Americans different from Africans? Or Asians? You do know theres more Asians? If it's all about 'I HAVE MORE PEOPLE THAN YOU DO NYAH' then China would be the place to mind control.

Besides, the Soviet Union was destroyed and Yuri was captured and imprisoned by Tanya and Boris. Theres nothing Boris can't do! He is great Soviet hero!

Also, I'm not going to click any of the links here. I'm too lazy to read paragraph after paragraph so just post it in one or two lines. Or three if you really must. Thanks.

[edit on 30-1-2007 by CidCaldensfey]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
What is the CIA getting out of all of this?

CIA is a real bureaucracy with people, budgets etc.

This kind of crap would be first on the chopping block---it is useless and irrelevant to them.

Managers certainly have a cost-benefit criterion here.

Who benefits? it is so dissipative and random it seems preposterous. And the cost?

CIA are not aliens, they are people and we can interpret their actions thereby. They are g-men, and have the virtues and faults of government bureaucratic workers in a political environment.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   

So all this talk of alien abductions and “Greys’ is pure and simple nonsense. It’s nothing but a part of mind control ops with the ultimate aim of manipulating mankind to the whims of the controllers of a New World Order!! Is America the starting place for this horrendous, dreadful experiment?

Bingo! Now they are not done yet trying to make you believe ETs are bad guys. They will eventualy have to condition the americans to start a war against them, when they will be done with terrorist... they have to keep pumping those missiles and scalar weapons and lasers...

Will you be part of all this?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Man, this is such a boring scheme of world domination. Earth is a scuzzball, simple as that. It's getting hotter, it's full of annoying people, and it's supposedly close to being used up.

If anyone wants to take over it, then by all means just let them. Then they will realize what a stupid waste of time it all was.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   
S

I firmly believe that there are advanced extraterrestrial civilizations that have, and are, visiting Earth and other planets. Some are perhaps millions of years ahead of us in technology. Probably advanced cultures have been partying around the universe even before the formation of the Solar System!

Now having said that, I do NOT believe in the theory of ‘Grey’ aliens abducting humans and that they are working in tandem with secret organizations like those in Area 51, Dulce and so on.

NOT YELLING. JUST TO DIFFERENTIATE. I THINK YOU MAY NOT HAVE SEEN EVIDENCE OF ABDUCTION. AND I DON'T MEAN CRAP YOU SEE ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB WHERE PEOPLE SIT AND CHAT ABOUT WHAT MAY BE AND WHAT IS TOTAL CRAP.

I'M TALKING ABOUT EVIDENCE OF "MKULTRA" LIKE EFFECTS UPON HUMANITY. I'M TALKING ABOUT MISSING TIME, PUNCTURE WOUNDS THAT ARE UNEXPLAINED TO THIS DAY, MEMORIES BROUGHT OUT AFTER THEIR "SCREENSAVERS" ARE ERASED BY A PROFESSIONAL THAT UNDERSTANDS MKULTRA AND THE CONCEPT BEHIND BEHAVIOR AND MEMORY MANIPULATION. HE'S ALSO A FORMER SPOOK. FORMER US ARMY MP, THEN CIA BLACK OPERATIVE.

YOU HAVE NOT SEEN A HARDENED LAW ENFORCEMENT VETEREN MELTED DOWN TO CRYING LIKE A BABY ONCE RECALL OF PAST EVENTS IS RELEASED UPON HIM.

YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL WOMAN, WHO HAS ZERO SELF ESTEEM, HAVE HER FACE GROSSLY CONTORTED CAUSING MASSIVE MIGRAIN HEADACHES. A WOMAN WHO THINKS SHE IS "UGLY". THE SOURCE OF THE THOUGHT HAS BEEN DISCOVERED. WHEN HER EVENTS WOULD OCCUR, HER FACE WOULD BE CONTORTED AND HER SELF ESTEEM DEMOLISHED, AS SHE WAS "TRAINED" TO REMEMBER THE CONTORTED FACE WHENEVER SHE LOOKED IN THE MIRROR. AND OBEDIENTLY TOLD HERSELF "YOU ARE SO UGLY" EVERYTIME SHE LOOKED IN THE MIRROR. THIS IS WHAT HER PROGRAMMING SAID TO DO.

AGAIN, IF YOU TIE THE DECEPTION OF SATAN TO THIS, YOU CAN GRASP IT. THE ENTIRE THING COMES TOGETHER. AS FANTASTIC AS THAT MAY SOUND, THIS IS TRUTH.

YOU'VE NOT TALKED WITH THE 4 NAVY SEALS, 2 ARMY SPECIAL FORCES, AND 1 FORMER DEA GUY, LIFELONG BUDDIES, WHO WENT ON A CAMPING TRIP TOGETHER FOR ABOUT 10 DAYS AFTER EVERYBODY GOT HOME FROM IRAQ THE FIRST TIME AROUND. EVERY WIFE OF EVERY MAN GOT PREGNANT UPON THEIR RETURN HOME. EVERY ONE OF THOSE NEWBORNS WAS EITHER STILLBORN OR DIED WITHIN DAYS OF BIRTH - ALL WITH MASSIVE BIRTH DEFECTS. NONE OF THE PARENTS HAD THIS TYPE OF THING IN THEIR BLOODLINES.

THEY ALL REPORT OTHER "ANOMOLIES". ALL ARE OF IRISH, CELTIC, OR NATIVE AMERICAN DESCENT AS WELL.

THESE ARE ALL REAL PEOPLE. WITH REAL LIVES. WE TALK ABOUT THEM IN HERE LIKE THEY ARE SOME KIND OF CIRCUS ACT ON THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL.

REAL. REAL PEOPLE. REAL VICTIMS. REAL VICTIMS OF REAL VIOLENT CRIME.

SOME ARE ASSAULTED SEXUALLY. SOME ARE POKED JABBED, PRODDED, PENETRATED, JUST TO NAME A FEW OF THE HAPPY ACTIITIES WHICH MAY HAVE EVEN HAPPENED TO YOU. B/C OF THE FACT THAT THEY CAN CONTROL YOUR MEMORY.... YOU HAVE NO CHANCE IF SOMETHING DOESN'T TRIGGER RECOLLECTION OR SOMETHING, NO?

What is their aim? Probably psychological conditioning of the human mind to CONTROL humanity!
I AGREE WITH THIS TYPE OF ASSESSMENT. I THINK YOUR SENSES ARE HEIGHTENED AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IT. I THINK THERE'S EVIDENCE OF IT IN EVERYTHING FROM MOVIES TO TV SHOWS TO SOCIAL BEHAVIOR, LEGEND, ETC.

ABDUCTION IS VERY REAL. MOST PEOPLE ARE SCARED BEYOND BELIEF TO EVEN SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT. IF THEY KNOW IT'S HAPPENING THEY EITHER LIVE IN TERROR B/C THEY ARE RESISTORS PROBABLY, OR ELSE THEY SUCCUMB TO THE SCREENSAVERS AND START BELIEVING THINGS LIKE "THE ALIENS ARE HERE TO HELP US".

IF THEY WERE HERE TO HELP, BEING AS ADVANCED AS THEY ARE, THEY WOULD KNOW BETTER THAN TO THINK ITS OKAY TO JUST "TAKE US" AND STICK THINGS WHERE WE BELIEVE THEY DO NOT BELONG.

JUST A THOUGHT.

BY THE WAY, WHAT MONSTERS LIVED IN YOUR BEDROOM WHEN YOU WERE A KID?

SP OUT

``````````````````````````````
Please lose the CAPS LOCK

fixed quote

[edit on 8/2/07 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 05:15 AM
link   
If the greys are a CIA invention, they must've been trying to mind control for thousands of years....

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

What is the CIA getting out of all of this?

CIA is a real bureaucracy with people, budgets etc.

This kind of crap would be first on the chopping block---it is useless and irrelevant to them.

Managers certainly have a cost-benefit criterion here.

Who benefits? it is so dissipative and random it seems preposterous. And the cost?

CIA are not aliens, they are people and we can interpret their actions thereby. They are g-men, and have the virtues and faults of government bureaucratic workers in a political environment.

Very well said.

I agree with you that there is no rational excuse for such a LONG term manipulation dealing specifically with aliens. Unless they long giving middle-aged "averge Joe's" a series of nightmares. The CIA are not Greys...and to stage an alien hoax this long is lunacy.

[edit on 1-2-2007 by lee anoma]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Norio Hayakawa
We could be talking about a yet unknown "psychological" phenomenon here.

There is a vast amount of visual evidence of unexplainable craft, analyzed by the latest technologies to determine their authenticity. I'm just curious but how can rational minded people take pictures or videos of a psychological phenomenon?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reptilian_Queen

There is a vast amount of visual evidence of unexplainable craft, analyzed by the latest technologies to determine their authenticity. I'm just curious but how can rational minded people take pictures or videos of a psychological phenomenon?

Yes, these alien craft are real. As I mentioned earlier, there may be advanced technological civilizations probably millions of years ahead of us, who have and are visiting Earth. Where they are concerned, not a big deal.

But what we are made to believe - obnoxious 'Greys' abducting humans and conducting so called medical experiments using retro technology of the 60s, is balderdash, to say the least.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frakkerface
If the greys are a CIA invention, they must've been trying to mind control for thousands of years....

I was thinking the same thing

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Folks. Open your SMART minds up... and get them around this... it IS going to matter.

THE WHOLE THING IS CONNECTED. There is NO separation between UFOs and the Illuminati or the IMF or terrorism or al qaeda or CIA or 9/11 conspiracies... It is ALL tied together...

Read on to understand...

Go back in time. To a time when we said our prayers before we went to bed. When Heaven was still a mystery in the mind of your own "child's" eye.

Go back... RIGHT NOW.

GO read the Book of Job. Get the King James Version if possible but any will do.

In the beginning of that book God has interaction with Satan. Then Satan goes down and messes with Job.

This book of the Bible is ABOUT ABDUCTION. JOB IS AN ABDUCTEE! Look at how his peers condemn him. They say he's talking crazy. If you are an abductee and have tried to tell others about it... you know what I mean.

Look to Job 7:17-21 specifically for what I think says it. Who are the 'watchers of men'?

God sent the Nephilim to the Earth. They tried under Satan to wreak havoc on the human genetic line THEN. They failed. The earth was flooded.

OUR Government is part of the entity that "made a deal with the devil" and traded TECHNOLOGY for unlimited access to Human DNA. In other words we "invited the vampire in".

Think about disclosure, folks. Why are they not telling you? It's because THEY have something to hide. What would happen if it came out that we let grays start opening taking everybody... ??

What if there are rules to the whole "game"?

OPEN THE MIND.

This reality has been designed to look like a bad sci fi movie ON PURPOSE.

They are trying to destroy the holy bloodline... US! Look at the rate of autism. Go research "Junk DNA" and how the scientists at the Human Genome Project are saying it is EXTRATERRESTRIAL IN NATURE. That JUNK is in every one of us.

YOU are being messed with. Just b/c YOU don't remember it doesn't mean a thing.

Think about it. They traded the technology that we now spout in our DoD for unlimited access to our DNA. Fulfilling Biblical Prophecy, by the way.

What... a UFO crashes and all of a sudden we have lasers, microchips, velcro, nightvision, etc etc... Phil Corso TOLD THE STORY... yet people sit and focus on all the meaningless little nuances that look "funny" instead of taking the MEAT of the guy's testimony and matching that up against psych profile of Corso...

You will find he is the type that has nothing to hide. Believed in God. He told humanity the truth. Are there embellishments? Sure, I'm certain there are... but the MEAT is what we are after, no?

Abduction... UFOs, ETVs, ET, Grays, Nordics, Implants, Stargates, Hollow Earth, Armageddon, IMF, Iraq, Iran... ALL OF IT... it is ALL related.

If the Bible is true... then we are on a timeline. If the "aliens" are smart... they took the bible, dissected it, and are causing us to create our own demise.

This was about a jealous dude named Lucifer... That's what it comes down to... an angelic temper tantrum. And the grays? They are the ranch hands on Rancho del Caliente!

go read Job.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Partly agree! But the question is, why is 'everything' happening mostly in America? Why not India? China? Hong Kong? The Muslim countries? Korea? The book of Job, The Bible etc, have little or no relevance to non Christian countries. So how does all this fit in here?

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
But what we are made to believe - obnoxious 'Greys' abducting humans and conducting so called medical experiments using retro technology of the 60s, is balderdash, to say the least.

Is this really what you believe? I'm just curious.

Because there really are live people you can talk to that can help you understand this. It's a violent crime to kidnap somebody, rape them, rectally probe them, mess with their blood/DNA, mess with their seratonin, melatonin, and dopamine... Here on Earth.

In the United States if some whacko from backwoods Montana did this to some innocent little college girl... you'd all be up in arms...

Yet, if someone tells you the IDENTICAL story... but the culprit is the workhorse of Satan from an ancient ploy to undermine an entire species... all of a sudden it's garbage. Even though the world's religions have been founded upon this.

Did it ever occur to you, not escalating... just asking friendly like... that even religion would be susceptable to the weakness of man? That we would grossly disfigure it... turn it into a hotbed of corruption? We see the end result of pedophilic priests in contemporary times...

But long ago... WHO decided what parts of the bible to keep and to discard? WHY does the annanaki, nibiru, jesus christ, satan, grays, et al keep coming up?

You do realize that the Bible itself says refer to the ancient knoledge for the truth... And if the Bible says that... then this knowledge must be older even than the bible itself, no?

We exist in a very limited plane of existance here in "technoland". Our imaginations reach only as far as is SAFE for us to reach.

Just a thought.

Abduction is no joke. It's no lie. And if I were talking about someone who'd been raped and beaten by someone YOU can identify with... then you wouldn't be saying the things you are saying.

Abduction is not a sci fi movie anymore folks. I think it might be time for us ALL to realize that just b/c you are safe in your home or office... all in your niche... reading this...

You are NOT safe from THAT. Period.

More than 20 Million Americans alone are claiming to have been abducted. That means they are the ones who can REMEMBER the event. MOST will NOT, b/c of the technology implemented.

Again, if you mess with someone's seratonin, melatonin, and dopamine levels... YOU OWN THEM.

Are you trackin'?

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I can see the c.i.a have achieved there objectives within this very thread. the c.i.a dont want you to know anything they want to keep us in a state of confusion for e.g

Step one - Leak some credible ufo or other info

Step two - Leak some disinfo on the same issues

And repeat process untill it takes on a life of it's own.

You see we will argue amongst one another instead of intelligent debate due to the ambiguity around the issues and then the hoaxers jump on board and the truth is buried in plane sight, and we are unable to distinguish the truth from the lie and this may be because we prefer to believe the LIE

So when someone asks for the truth just give them the lie... and watch how they consume it so sweetly

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join