It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another UFO sighting with video! This time over Honolulu!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
There has been another UFO sighting! Honolulu is the place this time. What is going on? Charlotte area, O'Hare - What next?

www.khon2.com

Video of one of the lights was recorded from the Channel 2 SkyCam.

“These two little fireballs with a stream behind it,” said Hollingworth. “Looked kind of like a shooting start but it just kept going. They changed directions a few times, at first it was coming in then it turned, then it went out then it came back in again"

Hollingworth was surfing with his 12 year old son when the unexpected show began.

“I was a little concerned. I told him come over and sit with me - this might be the last surf session we ever have together because this thing's coming straight for Honolulu. It looked deadly to me it was kind of spooky.”

So what was it?

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This is so weird. There has been an unusual amount of UFO sightings and information in the news lately. This seems to me to be boiling to a head of some kind. Either full disclosure or maybe something more sinister.

We have talked about the implications in great detail here on ATS. I am finally seeing the needed pattern to say something is going on.

Have we "always" had these sightings but they were not put in the news? or Are these common sightings being put out there for us to get used to it before an event with ET's occurs?

I, personally think we have always had this many sightings, but just lately a rash of them has been approved for reporting.

We all know the government has an agenda with the news. The connection is clear to me.

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Would disclosure make muslim extremists "chill out?"
Disclosure Project Claim: Attacking ET's?
Have Our Political Leaders Been Contacted?

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
1940's here we come again.ding ding ding ding the golden era of ufo's are repeating again.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
All I get is . . .

Connecting...
Buffering...
Buffering...
Buffering...

Can we have a synopsis from those who've been able to watch it?

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Yea, I too see NO video? ?

Great story though, and it does seem to be another golden age of ufo's, I hope this trend continues!

Hopefully someone will be able to post a link to the video for the rest of us. Isn't there an Air Force Base near where this happened?

The article makes it sound like these are military craft, maybe they are headed to Iran or something?

[edit on 29-1-2007 by Low Orbit]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The video worked earlier this AM when I posted it. I don't know why it is not working now.

Also, I am unable to find another link for it, at all.

The story does go into detail about what they saw.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Well, I can't get the video to play either. It says "locating media", then "connecting", then it shows "ready", but it will start over when I click play.

Anyway, watching the video is beside the point.

Taking into consideration the numerous amounts of UFO sightings that have taken place already, and the amount of sightings that are yet to come, there's only one explanation.

What is the one thing that can unite the global populous? Is it a "common enemy"? Everyone has the same problem... We all see UFOs, we all have abductions, there's our children going missing, and whatever scenarios you can imagine.

Wars, robberies, prostitution, murder, kidnapping, etc, will continue to happen amongst ourselves, and to everyone across the globe until we can all put aside our "evils" to protect the one thing that drives us all... our survival. Our survival thus far has not been threatened on such a grand scale as would be if everyone across the globe believed this will happen to everyone unless we all band together.

It's a government ploy. It's the doorway to the New World Order. It's the welcome mat for the Antichrist.

How many more sightings will take place before the UFOs take more importance to everyone than the wars?

Time's ticking away... tick tock tick tock tick tock.

[edit on 1/29/2007 by Infoholic]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
You have voted Infoholic for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

We'll have to wait and see, huh?

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Anyway, here are a couple of vids that seem to be the same event.

Unfortunately, they are from a moving car, so not the best quality. Considering that the time was 6:20 pm, meaning sunset, the sighting is consistent with contrails lit by the sun.

[edit on 1/29/2007 by eaglewingz]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Landis
Can we have a synopsis from those who've been able to watch it?

I was just now able to view the video provided in the original post.

If you attempt to load the video, just get the "buffering" started and walk away from your computer. It takes a long time, but it will load.

Anywho. I didn't see anything from the video that proves it was a UFO. The lights shown in the video look very similar to contrails left by a jetliner. The movement of these "contrails" did change course a bit more rapidly than a normal aircraft, though.

According to the video, the National Weather Service Radar didn't pick up anything, and the FAA didn't report any traffic in the area as well.

That's my synopsis of the video, but I stick to my original post of my feelings/ideas towards the thought of UFOs and their numerous sightings.

Hope I was of some help.

top topics

join