It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT......... Fox and Mufon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Searched through Fox and saw this clip from a news story (also OP'ed) that was aired yesterday. It mentions a possible UFO explanation (though I personally doubt it).

"UFO" source of Ice Missile wrecking Florida car?.

Anyway - it appears FOX is picking up the pace of their "UFO interest" stories. Let's hope they continue, the other networks join in - and that they take the subject matter seriously for a change...

Thanks - keep looking up!

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Hows this for making a mockery. I swear, this channel is so pathetic.

Michigan man builds flying saucer.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Wow! - Just Wow!!

What is the phrase - "Methinks they doth protest too much!"

Associating that "inventor" with the O'Hare Event is surely disinformation at its purest - Sheesh!

I truly pity anyone who takes that network seriously...

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Keep posting so we will know if you got zapped or if mysterious bugs start to appear or hovering lights. Perhaps you may want to start a journal to catalog the events as they occur.

[edit on 29-1-2007 by Siren]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Keith Olbermann is gonna touch on the UFO stuff if your interested, MSNBC. Sometime within the next half hour.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quasar
Keith Olbermann is gonna touch on the UFO stuff if your interested, MSNBC. Sometime within the next half hour.

Yes, it's coming up within the next few minutes. Tune into MSNBC right now!

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Interesting - anyone have a report on what he said?

While I have enjoyed Keith Olbermann's editorials - I am sure - like Chomsky - he is reticent to really engage is conspiritoral controversy.

And it is likely - whether he realizes it or not - that he is just another tool of the "elitest".

They need to create the illusion of a healthy debate on Govt. - when internally the fix is already in - no matter which of the two "established" parties you vote for.

Wonder if this was put on youtube...

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I missed it, dang.

I feel in my gut that something is going on and usually when I feel this way something happens within two weeks give or take. If the feeling passes I will let you know.

I feel they they are observing and or getting ready to record something.

I'm checking IRIS and nothing out of the ordinary, Mt. St. Helen's look okay and so does Yellowstone so far. Oh well, maybe it will pass.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
He has this segment on his website, he only talks about the N.C. and Hawaii sightings. Both are pretty much able to be explained, but he doesn't too much make a mokery of it, and he has a good conversation with the guy from MUFON.

UFOs and the USA

As soon as the transcripts come up, i'll post a link.

On a side note, Keith Olbermann is the only person to say what he means, his special comments are spot on, and he doesn't play to the propaganda.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Thanks for the link. Fox is repeating and showing the Hawaii thing non stop.

To change subject for a sec. I had something pop up on my computer that said Windows System Error then it said There is an IP address conflick with another system on the network.

No one is home at this time but me is this normal or something I should be leary of.

I did shut down and restart.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quasar
He has this segment on his website, he only talks about the N.C. and Hawaii sightings. Both are pretty much able to be explained, but he doesn't too much make a mokery of it, and he has a good conversation with the guy from MUFON.

UFOs and the USA

As soon as the transcripts come up, i'll post a link.

On a side note, Keith Olbermann is the only person to say what he means, his special comments are spot on, and he doesn't play to the propaganda.

With respect to UFOs, Olbermann has made more than a little fun of UFO investigators in the past. A couple of years ago when someone on his show claimed that he had confirmed the Eisenhower dental surgery/ET treaty story, he happily threw the entire subject under the bus. I haven't watched him much recently, but that always stuck with me.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Some of you guys sound surprised that FOX news would make fun of this. I mean...it's FOX news...what do you expect? I also saw the Olbermann segment and felt that, while he didn't out and out dimiss the cases, he really didn't give the MUFON rep a lot of pertinent questions. Also, and I'm not teasing him or anything, but the MUFON rep was a really bad public speaker and, half the time, didn't even really answer the questions that Keith had asked him.

Interesting thought though....we're only at the end of January and all of these sightings have been reported. Add that up with O'Haire, and it seems that it'll be a very busy year for UFOology. What network do you guys think would properly cover it? FOX, MSNBC, CNN or some smaller network?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I guess we just have to monitor all the channels. I am trying to monitor IRIS for the earthquakes and the web cams at volcanos because sightings seem to occur when an event is going to happen.

I noticed there was a 6.9 quake at the Mariana Islands and the Trench there is in some of our deepest waters and I know the Grey's and other species are in the deepest of our waters.

We all need to keep looking up whenever possible.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I am trying to monitor lots of things and I was wondering if by any chance any of you noticed that they are doing the testing of the broadcast system a lot this month. This morning a commercial with Laura Bush also was broadcast about ready.org and to be prepared for disaster.

Just seems funny and I wonder do you think we need to read between the lines ? Or do you think the timing is dumb luck?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The alarm system is tested every Wednesday. That has been standard practice for a long time.

Being prepared is plastered everywhere for obvious reasons. Most people ignore warnings and procrastinate if they notice. They do not want to believe that the U.S. is in danger and something terrible can and or may happen. I think Katrina was a wake up call for people to not rely on the government if scenario X should happen. I have said this before, but, I noticed the trend after Katrina. Most stores now carry a larger variety of "First Aid Kits", Emergency kits, and go bags. Before Katrina the drugstores only sold "First Aid Kits". I believe it is "Walmart" that is selling the go bag. They are giving the public every opportunity to prepare themselves. I do not think it is a marketing ploy. "A word to the wise is sufficient".

How much can they say without causing a panic or causing a buying frenzy that would sky rocket costs? This is my opinion, but, I think some of those survivor shows and group home shows are preparation also. The underlining theme is do you know how to survive and who has the knowledge to survive. The group home shows seem to evaluate how different people and personalities would get along in they are thrown together. I hardly watch TV anymore so I could be wrong.

After Katrina the news shows introduced the "go bags" and this year they said how you could pack your survival gear in a rubber storage carry container.

I know of cases where they have had people go to senior centers, apartments, etc. and held classes on what to do in the case of an emergency.

Those who are preparing are limited in discussioning it with those who are living in a dreamland where nothing goes wrong or who believe the government will step in and save the day.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I will have to check next Wed. and see if they do it. I know one day last week or the week before they did the test 4 times ---every 5 min. for 20 min. starting a 9 a.m.

Goes to show how we are so trained to just take things for granted. W

link   
I will have to check next Wed. and see if they do it. I know one day last week or the week before they did the test 4 times ---every 5 min. for 20 min. starting a 9 a.m.

link   

link   

link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join