It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My professor works for Area 51???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Originally posted by mister.old.school

Mr. Lear, I enjoy your involvement in ATS but I respectfully request that when you post statements such as "There are ____", or "There is _____", or "I know _____" that you qualify that with "As far as I know..." or "My personal belief..." or "I have no evidence, but I believe..." or "This is just pure conjecture..." -- Any one of those statements will make your posts infinately more accurate. Thanks.

mister.old.school I respectfully ask you to read my signature tag. That statement was put there specifically to avoid putting the above mentioned disclaimer in each and every post that I make. Nice try though.

lol

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
First off, the Air Force logo on the tunnel machine is manipulated on there. Its been discussed in some other threads here on ATS....
The real picture does not have that logo (and is also out there on the web).

The poster mentioned they were thousands of miles away from Nevada...so then why would he have the badge on him? This points to a gag. Also, as others mentioned, it likely wouldn't say "Area 51" on it. In fact, if it had ANY location at all on it, it'd likely be more akin to Nellis Testing Range, etc. as that's how it's described as being part of, in employment listings, etc.

Also, as the base is used by numerous services and entities, the badge would likely have something on it to denote affiliation (Air Force, Navy, CIA, Lockheed, Boeing, etc.).

Also, a CJ teacher seems to have little in common with the expertise likely to be in use at the base. He'd more likely need a degree in engineering, aerodynamics, etc.

Sounds like he's taking you for a ride...

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
This anonymous post is in response to ATS thread: My professor works for Area 51???

Those badges on the road runner website are from the early 80's. New badges are the same ones used on most USAF installations "restricted area badge"......nothing really special about them. Let me try to find a pic of what I'm talking about.

pic of the badge

just kidding ....that was a link to your prof's badge from his pocket.

All kidding aside here is a link to the restricted area badge
Info on restricted area badges

[edit on 21-12-2012 by satcom]

[edit on 30-1-2007 by satcom]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Endgame I dont believe word you have posted. Considering you said your professor was in the special forces, he would not even think about telling a student he works at area 51.

Whether or not the professor is joking, he runs the risk of you running your mouth.

The professor was an "army ranger".

His career would be over if the wrong people found out about him discussing Area 51 with a student.

Even if he was joking.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blitz
Endgame I dont believe word you have posted. Considering you said your professor was in the special forces, he would not even think about telling a student he works at area 51.

Whether or not the professor is joking, he runs the risk of you running your mouth.

The professor was an "army ranger".

His career would be over if the wrong people found out about him discussing Area 51 with a student.

Even if he was joking.

Thank you. A simple he was kidding and messing around would have been fine too. ha. That was funny.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Two possibilities here:
1. You're full of it and only posted this because you were bored
2. You teacher was screwing with you. Do you know how EASY it is to get an Area 51 ID badge online? I bought three different ones for about 15 dollars each and they look almost as real as my personal ID card.
Heck, I could post pics up if you want to see

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
this is what the current US MILITARY id looks like
Military ID

my cac card looks the same. i also have a contractor card it has a green stripe under the picture horozontaly.

im pretty sure that area 51 uses the same thing and theres noting diffrent for the fact that on the back of the card there is a large barcode, SSN, and a magnetic strip like a credit card. everything on that 1 card will either allow you access or deny you for what ever reason it wishes. so hopefully that will stop the issue of wondering what a military id is supose to look like. or just look up in google - military id or military cac cards. hope this clarifys things.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join