It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My professor works for Area 51???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I began taking this professor's classes Fall Semester. All of us that has taken his classes know he was once in the Army Special Forces and now is a local detective who teaches at the local college. He is a beleiver in ET and that which cannot be explained. It was only me and him in the classroom and we began discussing Area 51, Roswell, and other "conspiracy theories". I had my laptop and was on Google Earth looking at shots of the above ground Area 51. He saw this and said as I and everyone else knows all that's top secret is held underground. He was talking about Area 51 and the surrounding area's as if he knew it like the back of his hand. Telling me that there is no alien technology being held there. Chills were running down my spine. He then got up and as he was leaving the room he said to me, "If you only knew". I had a class later that night in which there was me and one other student who was seated on the other side of the room. The professor walked to me and said he wanted to show me somthing. I said ok. He said never speak of this again. He pulled out of his pocket a lanyard badge that had his picture, some info, and AREA 51 CLEARANCE on it. I moved closer and reached for it and he quickly put it back into his jacket. He smiled at me and walked back to his podium.

This happened to me and I would take a lie detector test to prove it. I've not told anyone this although I've wanted to. Something tells me he made the badge and it's fake. Although I believe it was real. Surely he couldn't show a civilian an Area 51 clearanace badge. Where I live is thousands of miles from Area 51. I talk to him out of class all the time and he's a great guy. I want to ask him more about that day, but he said not to. And by the sound of his voice he ment it.

I became a member of this site because I believe in what so many of you do. I've learned a lot from many of you seasoned vet's. So..........does this seem legit or did he throw me a bunch of crap to mess with me? How can I find out if he really does have something to do with Area 51?

[edit on 26-1-2007 by endgame2]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
any chance you'd be willing to give us his name and / or what school you're attending?

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I'd say that if you really want to find out more from him, posting on ATS about it may not be such a good idea. You never know, he could be a member. Sounds like you've got a cool friend, keep good on your word.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I don't know how it works now but 20 years ago all badges were left at the area. To get on the plane going up, you put you hand on some type of a scanner. This scanner measured 2 bones in your hand, I forget which ones they were, but the bones are as different but apparently more accurate than fingerprints. I doubt than in the past 20 years that they have made changes where you can take your badge with you off site.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by endgame2
Telling me that there is no alien technology being held there.

This part is true. Although it wouldn't take an employee to figure that one out.

Interesting story nonetheless.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
He's just jerking you around. Sorry.

First of all, there are no underground facilities at Area 51. What you see is what you get.

Secondly, the access badges don't have the words "AREA 51 CLEARANCE" or anything like that. If you want to see what a real Area 51 access badge looks like, check out some of the pictures at this link:

roadrunnersinternationale.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
One would think that to take a "security badge " from area 51 would be impossible. just the accountability behind it would be a major security threat.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowhawk
He's just jerking you around. Sorry.

First of all, there are no underground facilities at Area 51. What you see is what you get.

Secondly, the access badges don't have the words "AREA 51 CLEARANCE" or anything like that. If you want to see what a real Area 51 access badge looks like, check out some of the pictures at this link:

roadrunnersinternationale.com...

I appreciate it Shadowhawk. The badge I saw had Area 51 on it. With him having a military background and being a detective I can see where he can create a phony i.d. He more than likely was messing with me. And friends make fun of me all the time. But I don't buy the crap the gov't and the world tries to pass off. There is always more to a story than what's reported. I was just freaked out when all that occured.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
at the risk of sounding rude

he would not be the first to make " embelished " claims

precedent one

precedent two

is there any obvious motivation - other than a walter mitty ego , for his descision to reveal all this secret squirril stuff to his impressionable young students ?

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I know for a fact his military background is true. He was in the Special Forces. It's just the other claim that I question. I know some of you are knowledgeable in this area. I felt I needed to get this out and ask.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   

He pulled out of his pocket a lanyard badge that had his picture, some info, and AREA 51 CLEARANCE on it. I moved closer and reached for it and he quickly put it back into his jacket. He smiled at me and walked back to his podium.

He was screwing with you! I know pleantly of close friends who have security clearance including an old cub scout leader of mine who works for the National Security Agency.

A REAL security badge Never says where the person works. It's just a colored plastic card with a photo, name, ID number, and a magnetic strip on the back, and a Warning that the Badge is Govenrment properity, and any unathorized use of the badge for and reason is a federal offence that will get you thrown in Prision!

Tim

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Maybe he was just playing with you?

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk I enjoy your input here but I would respectfully request that when you post statements such as "There are no underground facilities at Area 51" that you qualify that with "As far as I know," or "I have not seen any, been in any, or know anybody personally that has been in any underground facilities at Area 51." Any one of those statements will make your posts infinately more accurate. Oh, and just for the record, were you employed in any capacity at Area 51? Thanks.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I would love to know what he teaches. If it's psychology then i would be wondering if it isn't a little experiment he's running. Will someone believe anything told to them by an authority figure?

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I'm a Criminology major. He teaches CJ classes.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I don't wish to leave a short message as i will ahve the mods on me but i need to ask, what is CJ class?

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984

I don't wish to leave a short message as i will ahve the mods on me but i need to ask, what is CJ class?

I've never heard of that either

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Criminal Justice classes. Crime Scene Photography, Criminal Investigation, Principals of Police Patrol, Investigative Report Writing, etc. The night he showed me the badge, the class that was about to begin was Criminal Investigation Using Technology. But we've gotten off topic with this. The URL given above supposedly showed an authentic Area 51 badge. The one I was shown looked nothing like it. So I don't know whether to take it as a fake or continue to be skeptic and think that it perhaps could be real. I don't know what to believe. ha ha. It's just weird.

[edit on 26-1-2007 by endgame2]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
IMHO , the course "CJ" = criminal justice . like this course

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I could be wrong but I'm thinking it's Criminal Justice classes...please feel free to correct if I'm wrong!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join