It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could "out" the truth to the rest of the world how would you do it?"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
You suggested,

I'd enlist the elusive and daunting mystique of MIB - those scary bastides would probably be able to wake everyone up at once. They're like guardians of a portal - some kind of sucking whirlpool between dimensions...
It's almost like everyone knows already, it's just not quite certain.

I actually think the MIB could be impersonated...And I don't even understand who the original guys are...They seem like sort of the paranormal police, but their behavior is often so bizarre it's hard to tell WHAT their intentions are...LOL

However, if you want to enlist them go right ahead!! They could "flash" everyone and bring all of their memories back. Then there wouldn't have to be any convincing. Voila!!

Thanks, clearwater!! Start making your phone calls...get the MIB on it...maybe ask them not to be so creepy...

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
You responded,

Even if you are on the up and up - my point remains...Maybe these discussions should not be is such a public place...

No need to give "comfort to the enemy" - if the enemy is defined as those who use their consderable influence and resources to oppose full disclosure...

I understand your position. And given that, you or anyone else not wishing to proffer suggestions can obviously refrain from doing so.

Speaking with regard to the small, realistic and practical personal disclosures in which one could engage, an idea that I presented (i.e., burning the truth onto large numbers of CDs and depositing them everywhere) is not something that could too effectively be countered should this idea arise in the mind of these "controllers", or should my post provide it to them.

But that point aside, I am not suggesting people go through with something that would endanger themselves.

And if someone takes any of the suggestions from these boards and runs with it he does so at his own peril. I believe if that were the case, that impetuous and reckless behavior would have gotten that person in trouble had we posted or not; he would have found trouble elsewhere.

The point here is not to drum up ideas for someone to follow, but to allow people a forum to express their, almost idealistic version, of how they would like to see disclosure occur.

People want it. I'm not suggesting people take these ideas and run with them - and in the cases of having a friendly UFO intervention, it would be hard to have people run with that one...We'd have to wait...(*waiting*)

These discussions are not "a matter of national security" (on a personal level). They are open and free exchanges of ideas.

If you would like to see the truth spread to every person on the planet, and all of the injustices perpetrated on our race ended, how would you like to see that effected?

We are not asking for names, job titles, "privileged" information, or anything of the sort. We are speaking about hopes and ideas. That's all.

You also said,

I know there are people out there who have a very workable multi-faceted plan for disclosure - there is little to gain by exposing their considerable preperations to the public at large at this time.

This, I understand now, is your take on this thread. We aren't suggesting ways to effect disclosure to someone who has information, nor are we asking anyone who has specific information to come forward.

Just asking people to share their vision of an ideal disclosure situation.

I respect your concern here. I WOULD say I shared it, but tossing out a few ideas about disclosure would probably have "those" individuals chuckling to themselves more than anything else.

Believe me when I say they are all safe behind the structures and the facades they have carefully constructed. And this message board is no threat to their existence.

This is not a manual for disclosure. It's just a forum to share visions, hopes and ideas.

And I thank you for yours. If you feel anything on these boards so far to be a threat to any individual point it out and anyone can talk about it.

Thank you, TruthMagnet!!

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Hi, Esoteric!!!

You asked,

What if human perception does not allow for humans to be compatible with the truth you want "outed"?

This is a very good question. However, the question is from your own misunderstanding (or your own opinion) about perception.

What is human perception? It obviously includes our consciousness (i.e., our mind - self-awareness - and bodily senses).

Are there elements of our nature or being that are aware, or may benefit from information that our conscious mind may not? Will these possibly more aware parts of us soon become merged with our smaller conscious awareness?

I would say that I partially understand your question anyway.

Your question is more or less that if truth were presented to us, who is to say that we will either recognize it, be able to understand it, or be able to handle it on a conscious level?

The question, to me, is pointless. Either it will be shown to us, or it will not.

Now, a good question may be, to what degree are we (or will we be) shown the truth?

My sense is "to whatever degree we may be able to benefit from it (consciously, or otherwise; on a deeper level), or those that may have facilitated this revelation benefit from our receiving this information".

OK, I'm reading your word antics (look - ANT ICS = ANT ICKS) LOL

Here's a word. Try to break down the word "DISCLOSURE".

Here's one for you - mirror|rorrim (Actually, you know when you hold two mirrors facing each other and they stretch to infinity? How's this - infinity mirror|rorrim ytinifni)

One more word. Break down the word "INFINITY".

I wanted to point something out you said in your post just under this one, and that was,

everything is encoded with truth, every word. ....

Language is a very interesting thing. Like everything else in this universe, language has its origin - not cultural derivation - but its origin (i.e., the sounds and symbols [letters]) from the same place we ourselves originate.

All physical matter, and all non-physical matter, comes from the same source. That source is unfathomable to us now, but we have all experienced it, and will experience it.

But what I'm getting at is that you are right to an extent. This is abstract, and I'm not sure what value there is in speculating about this, but I think everything we can experience, although maybe not "being" truth, or embodying truth in the thing itself, definitely points to the truth, either in its manipulation, negation, or affirmation. In some form, everything is a product of the "source", and therefore points directly to it, or can lead one back to it.

Anyone, feel free to jump in and clarify, or disagree; but all in all, I think these truths about ourselves, our universe and our origin are all around us - and that includes words. Words and ideas are only one way to find the truth. Experience is another...

Thank you for your input, Esoteric Teacher!!

[edit on 28-1-2007 by OnTheDeck]

JSR

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
i think you both misunderstand what im saying

------------edit-------------

first ats thread?
what is/was his screen name?

[edit on 28-1-2007 by JSR]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
Believe me when I say they are all safe behind the structures and the facades they have carefully constructed. And this message board is no threat to their existence.

Yes, your/their arrogance will be your undoing.

I will believe no such thing. - for I have seen the cracks in their facade.

"My armour is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!

Smaug showed Bilbo his jewelled underbelly and Bilbo saw the chink in the Dragon's armor"

- The Hobbit

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
JSR, my friend's screenname when he was on was "UTT" (short for UFO Time Travel).

TruthMagnet, I said,

quote: Originally posted by OnTheDeck

You responded,

I will believe no such thing. - for I have seen the cracks in their facade.

What examples do you have that the empire may be showing its hand/letting its guard down? I'm just curious.

To me, if the whole operation is becoming overt, then they could be doing so with a sense of impugnity. Otherwise, I presume, they wouldn't be so brazen about their operations.

If it's a case of "these are the death throes" for those in power, and these are becoming days of desparate acts, then it has been a long time coming and I look forward to roasting marshmallows over the fire.

I don't apologize for my indignance and offense at what I see as terrific inhumanities perpetrated by these individuals. I'm not arrogant - this is not self-satisfaction at being right, but a celebration that the evils perpetrated by those in power will see an end, period.

I'm not a self-righteous person. I'm a person with a conscience, a heart and a soul; something that a lot of those individuals lack. What has been done to the majority of the people on this planet is inexcusable and indefensible, and there are no two ways about that. It's infuriating.

My conscience is speaking out. No ego about it, and certainly no fear to speak out.

I'm not Jerry Falwell, preaching hellfire and damnation. I'm just a guy who's seen enough. I'm angry, fed up, frustrated, and ready for a change. This doesn't mean I'm "taking it to the streets". I can recognize where my efforts would be wasted.

Democracy is a fraud. The voting system is rigged. Free speech - the right to voice dissent, is under attack and is now becoming punishable by law. If this isn't apparent to everyone, and if this doesn't cause outrage, then that's a very sad statement.

You said,

Yes, your/their arrogance will be your undoing.

As I've said, this isn't arrogance. And it's not self-righteousness. It's only me pointing a finger to what I see as wrong, and celebrating the end of these atrocities.

You also quoted the Hobbit,

"My armour is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!

Smaug showed Bilbo his jewelled underbelly and Bilbo saw the chink in the Dragon's armor"

The Hobbit

I don't plan on taking advantage of the chink, because I'm just one man. But I will celebrate when the dragon takes a fall...

I thank you for sharing your views, TruthMagnet, and your sincerity.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck

Here's a word. Try to break down the word "DISCLOSURE".

Disc Low? Sure.

Disc Low Sure

Disc Lo Sure

Disclosure

Aren't people wanting disclosure concerning low flying discs? Sure!

Anyone, feel free to jump in and clarify, or disagree; but all in all, I think these truths about ourselves, our universe and our origin are all around us - and that includes words. Words and ideas are only one way to find the truth. Experience is another...

Thank you for your input, Esoteric Teacher!!

I agree, and thank you as well.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
If my alien friends had a few spaceships waiting, I'd send them to hover over major cities for a few days. That should be enough to get everyone from the hotdog vendor to the press secretary talking.

And then, I'd get in contact with Barbara Walters and have her make a special about my alien friends with interviews and all.

And if Babs wouldn't be available, somebody else would call.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join