It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could "out" the truth to the rest of the world how would you do it?"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
That's the question.

If you wanted to "out" the whole truth, top to bottom (Black Ops, ETs, UFOs, inner Earth, etc.), to the rest of the planet, how, or in what form would your disclosure take?

Use your imagination, but try to keep it within reality; as in this could really happen. You have friends in the ET community also, if that helps.

Thank you in advance to anyone posting a response!!

[edit on 26-1-2007 by OnTheDeck]

JSR

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
id say, there is no need to "out" anybody.

if you know what is broke, and you have the means fix it, than fix it.
there is no need to "out" anyone.
it will only cause hate from those it has been affecting.
and cause those you "out" to resist. maybe even armed resistance.

this is why i asked, "how can you garuntee there will be no war?"

if you know what is broke, just fix it.
everything else will smooth out in time.

----------------edit----------------

the question should be:
how do you out the truth, without war?

[edit on 26-1-2007 by JSR]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Interesting thought-experiment, OTD...

If I possessed such cardinal knowledge, and had the proof, I would frankly be in mortal fear for my life.

I would worry for myself and my family that such disclosure would put my (our) safety in jeopardy. It's easy for someone to say that they would just walk up to the local authorities or media and expose themselves, but if the scenario was truly realistic and they were the exclusive bearers of this knowledge the burden would be enormous indeed - perhaps debilitatingly so.

The reason this would be so difficult, IMO, is that there will be powerful forces who have a huge stake in maintaining the status quo. This could be religious fanatics, covert government agencies, NWO-types, any number of detractors - nearly all of whom would be 'more powerful' and certainly potentially in a deadly sense, than I would be in a position to ever defend myself against.

Therefore, assuming I held exclusive 'proof' that was undeniable and irrefutable (e.g., an alien body, UFO artifact, etc., gov't expose, etc.), I would seek a trustworthy (how?) citizen-advocate in the national/international media and arrange to exchange the 'proof' anonymously so that there was no way to trace it back to me.

That may sound like a 'cop-out' or overly cautious, but I believe the genuine article, when it becomes available, will be an Earth-shattering event of (no pun intended) Biblical proportions. It will change humanity forever.

I'm not sure I wish to be bearer of such news. There are many out there who would not hesitate in 'shooting the messenger'...

Cool thread - thanks for posting....

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I would mass post the info on the internet. With a way that anyone reading it could go out and prove to them self that it is true. If I had E.T. or advanced assistance, I would get them to hack the TV media and mass spam it that way. Simply spam it through sources that can't be tracked. Get it too as many people as possible with a reference they all got relate it to for proof.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Who cares about the messenger being shot. I once fought for my country and would have died for it and still would. I would definitely go one better and die for my planet if i had to. I would keep hush at first whilst i was travelling to a TV broadcasting centre such as BBC or ITV and once there would demand that they broadcast it immediately. I know people would say "how would you do that" well i have my way and am positive i could even though i would be looking at a lengthy jail term afterwards,

I could not hold on to such evidence and would have to ensure the masses were alerted to it immediately. before i left i would make sure every member of ATS had a full detailed file on my evidence and if possible would have everyone doing the same thing at a pre determined time right across the globe

JSR

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
if the goal is to end all war ,poverty, and basic evil...than to "out" things wont do this.

you would creat the biggest war the world has ever seen.

if you knock those in power from power, it will create a vacume, and others will rise to take there shot.....iraq anybody....

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Saint - I also have fought for my country and would have died for it as well. And, like you, I would do so for my planet as well. But I WOULD NOT force my wife, children, or parents to sacrifice their lives or even their livelihood for 'my cause' or 'my mission'.

Further - you ask who cares if the messenger is shot? I CARE - if I am the messenger. Even fighting for my planet (though I think that's beyond the scope of what the OP is postulating here) it would be foolish to die unnecessarily.

Yes, spread the word, share with all mankind. I agree completely. Just do so in a way that would not risk innocent loved ones. And if possible, preserve your own life, for, if for no other reason, to continue fighting another day...

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Sorry, I misinterpretated the original post! At this time I really don't think there is anything that can be done other than just informing people that wish to be informed!

That doesn't mean you should give up it just means you should be patient until the time and circumstances are in your favor. Maybe tomorrow, maybe next month, maybe 10 years or maybe never. But don't trust anyone except for the media, and not the mainstream media either!

I would definetly not give up my life unless I was sure I could make a difference. But who knows, maybe the governments will give us something in the meantime!

I don't think any government is evil as such. Corrupt and selfish yeah but not evil in the classical sense. Eventually they should realize their shortcomings and come clean on their own, but when will that be?

[edit on 26/1/07 by SkepticGreek74]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Well i dont think if i had proof of ETs, Inner earth, Ufos etc i would last a day without someone trying to shut me up and i doubt anyone else out there would. With so much knowledge i reckon comes a lot of serious responsibility that sits on your shoulders. Me being a selfish bloke didnt think about the wife and kids which when you mention it makes me think otherwise as i couldnt bear to do that to my kids however sometimes i could shoot the mrs myself especially when she burns a nice steak!!!!!

How could this be done other than to use brute force without ending up like another David Icke

I suppose i could do the same as i posted above but this time in a balaclava

If i were to disclose this info to a small party say a bunch of UK ATSers then surely if we were to disclose this info publicly whilst together at the same time then no one person could be held accountable. Either that or dig into all my savings, sell my house, cars etc move in with the in laws then use the money to put a full page advert within every major newspaper in the UK

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Thank you for posting!!

You said,

id say, there is no need to "out" anybody...if you know what is broke, and you have the means fix it, than fix it...there is no need to "out" anyone. ...it will only cause hate from those it has been affecting. ...and cause those you "out" to resist. maybe even armed resistance. ...this is why i asked, "how can you garuntee there will be no war?"...if you know what is broke, just fix it. everything else will smooth out in time. the question should be: how do you out the truth, without war?

You are very concerned about what would happen if the reality - the real, cold, hard truth - about what has been going on on this planet were brought out.

I understand your concern about a hostile, violent reaction on behalf of those behind the scenes in reaction to being brought out into the light of day - we're speaking, obviously, of the Black Ops/Gov./controllers and those sort of groups, I assume.

There are many things to consider with that line of thought.

First, there are already a number of individuals who have information that they have brought to the light of day about the truth of what's going on and those individuals have either been "removed", discredited, financially and psychologically destroyed, or they have been ignored.

These groups employ "regular" people, and there is a mixed bag of philosophies and allegiances within each organization.

There is a powerful element of fear within these organizations with regard to whistleblowers, that even if you had detractors, or people who wanted out they would be reluctant to openly dissent.

However, if you were to present a show of force that would easily best any of these groups, the first thing you would create - or facilitate - is not only further division within these groups, but you would also have abandonments.

I think it should be known that the number of people who would leave these organizations given a chance is far greater than you might think.

These organizations would have people walking out. Not that it would matter, because when a significant show of force is made, where nuclear devices would be made inoperable before you even reached the button, you've got no recourse. It's game over.

The location of the heads of these organizations would already be known, and a sweep would be conducted swiftly. The only operational forces left would easily be dealt with, but when you remove the heads (i.e., you don't really have anyone calling the shots) the body - your grunts - are lost without direction.

I wanted to respond to the first part of your statement,

there is no need to "out" anybody...if you know what is broke, and you have the means fix it, than fix it...

What if what's broken is that the people on this planet, the race of human beings, are being exploited and lied to by the few who wish to keep us in the dark and subservient?

In order to "fix" this you need to first bring the truth of it out into the open. If you need to fix secrecy you do that by ending the secrecy.

The secret is you are being mislead about who you are. You are exploited and made slaves to serve the few, and everything that plagues our societies, including diseases, disabilities, hunger, poverty and myraid other problems these individuals have the knowledge and capability to remedy.

Personally, I'm not afraid of the response. My life is a small thing compared to all of the lives that have been destroyed for decades (or longer) under the rule of these organizations. This may seem like a big statement to make, but there are soldiers dying everyday just for their own country - this sacrifice would be for every human being on the planet.

If there was a chance that the whole thing could not only be revealed for what it is, but for the whole system to be changed forever, for the better - for everyone on this planet to be told the truth, and to be provided for - I would say laying your life down is a small cost.

How important do you think a revelation - a revolution - of this sorts is for this planet? How important do you think it is? This is not just about outing the truth about UFOs.

You should also know that the foundation for this revelation is being created by nature itself. The human soul (and physical body) is being acted upon by forces that are changing us from top to bottom.

And I believe that part of this whole natural process is bringing our consciousness - our energy; our souls - to a higher level. We are being sensitized, awoken and evolved, for lack of a better word.

And part and parcel of this evolution is increased awareness and sensitivity, and organizations of individuals as we are speaking of here - these types of negative energies and drives - cannot exist for long in this higher state. It's not a matter of distaste, but a matter of incompatability.

A revelation and forced disclosure is simply a physical byproduct, a natural result of this process. Things may seem motivated and directed by conscious individuals, but this force comes from within, and the awareness - the billions of individuals - that will be reaping the rewards of this disclosure are being prepared and made receptive by the same natural forces that compel those other individuals to bring all of this to the light of day.

If you want to call it the will to good, the will to god, our natural state, or the will of the universe/nature, whatever you want to call it, that is the force that will call these negative forces to answer for these things, and abolish these dark alliances.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   

"If you could "out" the truth to the rest of the world how would you do it?"

I think people should live their truth. If everyone lived their truth as Gandhi said: “You must be the change you want to see in the world”, the world will slowly change. However, that does not appear to be the agenda of the powers that be. If one were to have a plan the last thing one should do would be to disclose it.

if you know what is broke, just fix it. everything else will smooth out in time.

You can’t fix other people and only a fool would try.

I'm not sure I wish to be bearer of such news. There are many out there who would not hesitate in 'shooting the messenger'...

True, just as they killed Jesus and his message was of peace.

Eventually, there will be some disclosure. There must be, even at a partial level, or indeed people will eventually get fed up to the point where there will be widespread anarchy and governmental contempt! Look at the Iraqi "war" as an example. You can only fool people for so long until people start catching up to reality and then all hell breaks lose. I think a disclosure by the major powers is long overdue whether it be a partiall or full disclosure. My parents always tell me deal with your problems today NOT TOMORROW! Problems that are left in the closet too long usually snow ball out of controll in the long run!

Looking at history, all great empires collapsed. It is the nature of things. After the peak or so called perfection, downhill. America MAY be at that point with the New World Order as a ticket out. I don’t think it will work. America has thought for too long that ignorance was the basis for complacency when it was survival being the basis for pretending to be ignorant. If survival is threatened, anything may happen.

JSR

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
OTD,

with all due respect, and i mean that in a most sincere way, it seems you are beginning to trade practicallity for idealism.

when you are in a wash of idealism, you begin to loose all logic and reason. please, becareful.

Originally posted by OnTheDeck

How important do you think a revelation - a revolution - of this sorts is for this planet? How important do you think it is? This is not just about outing the truth about UFOs.

You should also know that the foundation for this revelation is being created by nature itself. The human soul (and physical body) is being acted upon by forces that are changing us from top to bottom.

And I believe that part of this whole natural process is bringing our consciousness - our energy; our souls - to a higher level. We are being sensitized, awoken and evolved, for lack of a better word.

if nature is in the process of doing this already, and all bad aspects will be purged, for lack of a better term, then forcing it is not evolution.
its engineering.

JSR

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siren

if you know what is broke, just fix it. everything else will smooth out in time.

You can’t fix other people and only a fool would try.

that was my point.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
With ET's help I would get ET and his friends to land a craft on the front lawn of every countries capital city 60 seconds after the start of the broadcast over every tv channel to the world.

So the s'n-word's would start at about 30 to 45 secs into the broadcast and the gasps would start about 15 to 20 secs later, yep that would be my way of doing things.

Barring that I will just sit and wait for 2012

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I want to respond to each post, but first wanted to respond to JSR's posts.

JSR, no worries - seriously. Call me idealistic. Call me a nutjob. I don't take anything personally here, and that's even when it's intended that way.

These are just viewpoints, and having a different viewpoint doesn't mean that one person dislikes, or wants to demean the other.

I know my position sounds idealistic. It's a quixotic notion, no doubt. And who knows if something like this would happen.

Honestly speaking, I may not take the reality as a serious possibilty (or maybe I do), but I am not ambivalent on the idea of freedom and truth. This is mostly where my conviction stems.

However, in your usage, with regard to the enslavement (in the word's various usages, and to different degrees - I recognize no one is wearing chains), exploitation, access to technology that would better our lives on this planet, and ignorance to our "special and valued" place in this universe, practicality in your sense means willingly succumbing to these evils.

To me, this is not practicality, it is madness. And that madness must be dispelled. Who chooses to live in poverty and hunger, in blindness and misery? This subserviency is not practical, it's insane, and it's an offense against the divine spark that resides in every one of us.

You said,

if nature is in the process of doing this already, and all bad aspects will be purged, for lack of a better term, then forcing it is not evolution...its engineering.

We are part of nature. We are manifestations of nature. We are the hearts, minds, hands and feet of nature. And we carry out nature's will, because it is also our will.

I remember a story about a man (don't we all) who believed that god was everything: the grass, the trees, the animals, everything.

One day this good-hearted man decided to test his belief and stood in the path of an approaching elephant. As the elephant neared, the elephant's driver shouted at the man to move.

Instead of moving the man stood firm, sure he would be safe, and was nearly run over and killed by the elephant. Confused, the man went to visit a guru and asked about this incident.

The man told the guru, "I thought god was in everything." And the guru replied, "He is. Didn't you hear the god on the elephant shouting at you to move?"

Love that story. Gets me every time. LOL

Anyway, not to be preachy...

To sit back and wait for nature to affect change is not the point. It is in our nature to want to be free, happy and provided for. We are acting in accord with nature by using our minds and hearts to recognize what is harmful, deceptive, and wrong, and to act to correct that.

It's easy to sit on your seat and philosophize and pretend to be above things by not getting involved, and to let "nature take it's course", but we are beings that are part of a society, and cancers like despotism, exploitation, greed for power, war, etc., destroy societies. A society full of people who sit and do nothing does not flourish or advance, but decays and dies.

This universe is a universe of action; of will - nature's will manifest. Joseph Campbell said life is aggression. Birth is an aggressive act. Sex is an aggressive act. It's force of will, and we have been given it for a reason.

Even great lamas recognize the import of social action. They don't just sit and meditate their lives away. Many spiritually advanced Buddhists menifest their true, compassionate natures by becoming involved in their communities; to better them.

Tibet suffered under violent occupation by China and stood up to oppose it. Their actions were a clear message to me, and that is any sort of oppression must be resisted; it is, to me, an offense to our spirits to passively suffer these evils.

These are just my thoughts, but I don't see how you can be ambivalent about this sort of thing. Either you suffer, or you take it to the bad guys.

This doesn't mean I'm joining a peace rally, because our ability to act socially (i.e., Free Speech zones, etc.) are being limited to the point that we have no recourse. In fact, we can be threatened with imprisonment if our views are interpreted as hostile to the administration.

So I am enjoying my quixotic reality, which I understand, actually, will soon be an inevitability. And it's not going to be of my doing either...

Thank you, JSR!! No worries. I can take whatever anyone dishes out. Any response is a good one. It means you're involved...

Peace!!

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Its hard to come out with any evidence without having skeptics pummel your "evidence" into mush, it would have to be some extraordinary claim or evidence. With that said if the stuff I had was real and I wanted everyone to know, I would make multiple copies of everything and send lots of people(scientists, professors, journalists, research institutes, mass media, etc...) the evidence and I would try to post information and links to any online forums and try to talk to lots of radio and television and internet companys, but I would time it all so it would be simulcast about the same time everywhere. Not sure how to exactly get that done but I am sure it would not be simple and many people would want to stop it from happening so I would have to be very secret spy for awhile. After coming out with the info is the most dangerous time so I would get a webcam and stay online live in a chatroom so if anything funny happened to me someother people would know what happened.
Just my idea and I thought it was interesting enough to put my 2cents in.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I suppose I would leave and ask amnesty in switzerland and release all info to the press from there as well send electronic as well as paper and any photos to
the united nations and find a hacker to send the info out in replication to the free world for the people of earth once and for all. I would probably then disappear into obscurity.

JSR

link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck

It's easy to sit on your seat and philosophize and pretend to be above things by not getting involved, and to let "nature take it's course", but we are beings that are part of a society, and cancers like despotism, exploitation, greed for power, war, etc., destroy societies. A society full of people who sit and do nothing does not flourish or advance, but decays and dies.

im not pretending to be above anything.
im expressing my way of life.

my reality is only as big as my arms can reach. everything else is a "tangled hiarchy".

why be a pawn in a game i dont understand?

i will do what i can, with what i have. and when i enter that 4th dimesion, i, and i alone will answer to my god.
i believe im on the correct path.

link   
I support Full Disclosure.

I believe a simultaneous admission would need to be televised from all governments of the world -- first simply stating there has been contact with Beings not of Earth (even though I personally believe they are here and have always been involved in the development and evolution of earth and humans).

There would need to be actual physical proof - as in a real live ET (hopefully a cute one at first).

Then published increments of information. Many humans will need to accept and adjust slowly.

I honestly do not see any reason for the government to say "we've been hiding this from you for years".

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
BLITZKREIG.....
1. First stop ATS
2. Tapes to every major new network
3. Thousands of copies to every newpaper
4. In a perfect world you would know a friend who could hack the planet. He would be able to send a feed to everyone online at the same time. He might be able to hack the satelites so you go live on to tv too.
5. You would have to show physical proof. People are starting to get sick of just documents that the government will just say is faked.
6. The main thing is that you would have to involve as many people
knowing about the TRUTH as possible. Only then would you be remotely safe.
7. Bottom line...Are you willing to die to get the truth about all of this stuff out?

[edit on 26-1-2007 by Royal76]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join